Love and Lust at Shady Acres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
549 Followers

"Agreed," said Tammy. "Definitely agree."

BUSTED

The real test was coming up. Walking back to the trailers. Dealing with their lying spouses. Asking questions. Answering questions.

As they started to walk back to their trailers, Tammy decided to remove the tank top that she had previously decided to wear back to the trailers. She hadn't even brought a bra for their vacation, but now she decided to have Tim see her walking topless with Frank...and to let any other guy that wanted to see her large tits to get an eyeful. She was going to rub it in as much as possible. She knew Tim wouldn't like her walking around topless, plus she had been adamant about not doing it when they first arrived and discovered that it was a top-free campground. Seeing her like that would be the last thing he'd expect.

"So, how did it go?" asked Lois as soon as they were within earshot.

After they had arrived at the front of the trailer Tammy answered.

"Not that big of a deal. Just a shower. Although there was another couple that came in afterwards that that wanted us to watch them. That was kind of different. Kind of fun."

"Really? So, just a shower? That's good. Watch them? You mean, they did more than just shower?"

"Hell yeah," said Frank. Screwed right in front of us. Still, we told you that we'd be as discreet as you two were. We kept our word."

Lois and Tim were silent for a few seconds. Guilt? They played around and their spouses didn't because they trusted them? This wasn't easy on their consciences.

"Guys, let's all sit down. Please." Lois had seen and heard enough.

They went inside the Hammond's trailer. Tammy intentionally sat right next to Frank...her tits rubbing against the side of his bare chest. Tim sat next to Lois, but kept a safe distance.

"I've decided it's not a good idea to do this again," said Lois. "We aren't going to be doing it anymore."

Tammy looked at Frank and Tim. She then stared intently at Lois.

"Lois, are you speaking for all four of us? What if I enjoyed this? What if Tim and Frank enjoyed it? How about your husband? I know you haven't had a chance to ask him."

"I'm speaking for myself, but I forbid my husband to do it again. That should put an end to it."

Frank smiled. That irritated Lois. How dare she forbid him after she started all this shit.

"Forbid?" Frank asked.

"Lois, remember...you started all of this. You admitted it. And you know what, I believe more went on in there other than just an innocent shower."

"Bullshit, Frank. Nothing happened. Period."

"So, nothing happened between you two until we left you alone while we got a soda and talked?" Tammy asked.

Lois looked at Tammy, then Tim. A confused look. What did she know? Her answer was more subdued.

"What makes you think anything else happened?" Lois asked. She knew the truth, but she wanted to know how much Tammy really knew as opposed to what she suspected. She didn't want to confess more than she needed to.

"What Tammy's saying is that maybe she has some kind proof that more went on," Frank added. "We're just trying to make sure your denial of anything happening is the final answer you're giving us.

Tim looked at Lois. His eyes told her that he wasn't ready to admit more. "Like she said, just a shower. Why is that so hard to believe? That's what you did, right?"

"I like Tim. We've become good friends in a short time. That's all that needs to be said." Lois still wasn't willing to say much more.

"So, if I had video evidence of a lot more, you'd still deny it."

"Oh shit," Lois thought to herself. "I bet he turned on those fucking security cameras." She knew where they were located and what they could have recorded.

"That's kind of dirty, Frank," Lois hissed. "Those are security cameras, not spy cameras."

"No," Frank argued. "I got them to detect any suspicious activity when we're away. Well, I was away and I had my suspicions. I'm so sorry that I was right about it. If I had been wrong, there probably wouldn't have been a shower between us."

"Well, you two already saw what happened, so there's no need to go into details." Lois' voice was very subdued and humbled. She felt like shit.

"That's not all, Lois," Tammy added. "Tim, based on what we saw on those recordings, I have every reason to believe a hell of a lot more went on inside of the shower as well. This is the best time to spill the entire truth."

"What about you two?" Tim countered. "You told us that nothing more went on with you two."

"You're wrong," Tammy argued. "We said nothing more went on than what you two did...and we know what happened in the trailer and I guarantee you that you fucked in the shower."

"Not exactly," Lois replied meekly. "Truth? It wasn't my intention for this to get so far out of hand. I had no intention of doing anything with Tim. When we got inside, there was another couple going at it well. It was a turn-on for both of us."

Tim was still sitting next to her, but he got up to leave. He'd heard enough.

"Tim," said Tammy sharply. "Sit back down. Don't be a pussy. We're handling this like mature adults. I expect you to as well. I'm not going to do anything stupid, I promise. What's happened can't be undone. Let's stick together.

Tim meekly sat back down as Tammy pointed for him to continue sitting next to Lois.

"Yes, I liked Tim a lot. Still do. We played. We felt each other up. We kissed. He fingered me and got me off. I jerked him off. That's what happened in the shower. Probably less than what you two did." Lois was near the point of tears.

Tim patted her on her knee and nodded his head to indicate that he supported her.

Again, Frank smiled. That irritated the shit out of Lois and Frank knew it. He wasn't smiling because he was happy or because he liked where this was headed. It was partially a nervous smile to cover his anger at his wife's lying, and a smile because he finally got a confession out of her and Tim.

"Lois, if you had come back from the showers and told me that, I wouldn't have been happy, but I would have respected your honesty. I've been faithful to you for 30 years. I've never cheated on you. Not once. I've always believed, at least until today, that you could have said the same."

Lois looked directly at Frank. Frank knew that look. The non-verbal communication indicated that Lois was ready to speak more honestly.

"Frank, you're right. I never have before today. You have done nothing to deserve this. From the moment we got here, I have bonded with Tim like no other man, ever...married or single...and that includes a shitload of male co-workers over the years...and may I add, some pretty damn hot ones also."

"Tammy, I'm so sorry for my lack of self-control. I was living in the moment and didn't give a damn about anyone else, and that included Tim, unfortunately. Morality didn't matter. No one else mattered. Tim was never the aggressor. Never. He was a willing partner, but he never initiated anything. He would not have done a thing if I hadn't been so aggressive. He's not that kind of guy."

"Frank, you've always been a good husband and lover...."

Lois began to cry. She had to stop herself to regain composure. The others gave her the time.

"It felt so good when Tim saw me naked and I could see that lust in his eyes. Even then, he remained the gentleman and never pursued anything. He was excited, it was hard to cover that part up, and I had never enjoyed another man in my life before you."

"You want honesty? I enjoyed the hell out of it. I enjoyed the hell out our time in the trailer. Was it wrong? Sure, it was. Still, it was a blast."

"That's not all true," Tim argued. "Yes, you're a very sexy lady, Lois. Still, I could have refused. It wouldn't have been easy, but I wasn't some robot with no soul missing a free will of my own. I could have got dressed and walked away. Yeah, it was fun. I've been faithful to you, Tammy, for 27 years. It felt great to have another attractive woman give me that attention. I'm not exactly a chick magnet. I loved that attention."

Tim wasn't done. "Frank, what would you have done if the roles had been reversed? Tammy offers to shower with you and then begins to make moves on you. How strong would your resolve be? Be honest. Tammy is one hell of a sexy lady also, as I'm sure you've noticed. I would have been more upset with Tammy than you. We're guys. Sometimes our brains get stuck between our legs."

That brought about a nervous laugh from all four of them. In a way, Tim unwittingly eased the tension just a little.

Frank knew the right answer. "Of course not, Tim. You make a good point. I'm not really that angry with you. I am very angry with Lois, but I know she feels bad enough already, or I think she does, so I'm not going to say much more about what she did. I'm not one to pile on to someone's anguish, especially my wife's."

Tammy put her arm around Frank. "That's what a good husband should do, Frank. Lois, a lot has happened. Yes, Frank and I fucked in the shower. Like you, I enjoyed another man for the first time since I was married. I had only a one-night stand before Tim. So, it's not like I have a lot of experience either."

"Tim, maybe the four of us just needed this," continued Tammy. "I'm not happy about how it all came about, but the fact that the four of us can sit here and discuss it without yelling, fighting, insulting each other, and throwing things is a positive sign. Looking back, that experience with Frank was a positive thing. Look at me now. Look at Lois. We're both sitting here with our tits exposed for the world to see...and neither of us has made any attempt to cover up when other guys walk by."

"I've always tried to see the positive in things, even something like this. I really like you, Frank, and like we said before, I want to be your friend long after our week is up. Meanwhile, the four of us will be neighbors until next Sunday. Let's get rid of this drama shit and enjoy our time together. Lois, I still want to be your friend...hope you feel the same."

"Of course, Tammy," Lois replied. "Why shouldn't I? I'm just happy you're still talking to me."

"Same thing here," said Tim to Frank. "Can we put the jealousy and insecurity behind us. It's not easy for me, but I'll work on it. You have a hot wife, I have a hot wife. We can at least agree on that."

"Hell yeah, we do," said Frank in agreement. "You seem to be an okay guy. Again, not really angry with you anyhow."

The four of them sat quietly for a short time. They needed time to take in how unusual this situation was. They had just screwed each other's spouse and yet were able to sit and be peaceful...even friendly with one another.

Tammy brought up the question that she knew that all of them had been thinking, but wouldn't say.

"So, is this a one and done for us? No more playing around? I mean, Tim never really fucked Lois. Oral and hand jobs was it."

Frank answered with the obvious concern. "Well, the genie is already kind of out of the bottle. We can't put it back in. We can't undo what's happened. The feelings for the others still exist, and I suspect they are deep on both sides. Are we truly able to pretend that this didn't happen and that we don't want to enjoy the other's spouse again? Do we still spend 6 more nights as neighbors without those desires getting the best of us? I have no desire to go home yet, plus Tammy is my friend, period."

"You see, I'd rather have Lois and Tim together without them feeling a need to sneak around. I have no desire at all to sneak around with Tammy. I won't sneak around with her. I'd feel much better knowing that my wife was aware and approved."

"We could all shower together, I guess," suggested Lois.

"Uh, not a good idea for me," answered Frank quickly. "I'm fine knowing what you two could be doing in the shower, or in one of the trailers, but I don't care to watch it. What little I watched on the camera was enough."

"Same here," agreed Tammy. "If you two want to take showers together for the rest of the trip, go for it. If you want to do it inside one of the trailers, just make sure I leave first. I also don't really want my husband watching me. Tim, I really don't care to watch you fucking her. Today is the ugly exception, but I understand."

"Same here, Lois," Frank chimed in. "You know I still love you and I'm pissed. You've never given me a reason to not trust you. What happened today was just you in a moment...and then being too ashamed to admit what happened...and this kind of compounded. Still, I can't forget. Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting."

Lois got up and placed a nice, warm kiss on her husband's lips. "I love you so much, Frank. Don't you ever change."

"You know what?" Tammy asked. "I'm trying to make sense out of some of this...and maybe what happened...if not for the right reason...was really a good thing. I'm not saying it's going to be easy. The idea of my guy fucking another woman isn't easy to accept, but I fucked Frank's brains out and still love my husband. What the hell have we become, swingers?"

"Sounds like it, doesn't it?" Lois agreed. "I just don't want to go any further. Just us four. Maybe the more the four of get to know each other as friends will make the rest of it easier. Still, I couldn't imagine not having Tim again. You've got a hell of a good man there, Tammy."

"Yeah, he's a keeper." Tammy laughed and playfully poked her husband on his forearm.

"Yeah, I might keep her around another day or two," Tim said, laughing. "I doubt that this will change anything. Hell, even I know that Frank is better looking and has more sex appeal than I do. If Tammy can have that and still want me, then I feel pretty damn good about it."

"Bullshit," Lois shouted out in protest. "Dammit Tim, there's a lot more into making a man desirable than a certain body type or cock size. I didn't look at your body the minute I first saw you and decided that I couldn't wait to check it all out. You made me comfortable with you. I was hardly nervous at all getting undressed in front of you. You have no idea how unusual that is. Frank can tell you how modest I usually am."

"It's because of who you are, Tim. A very kind and patient man. The fact that you spoke so highly of your wife and your love for her also made you attractive. Again, it takes much more than a cute face and a long cock to please a woman. At least it does for a woman like me."

"Speaking of long cocks," Tammy interrupted. "You should have seen the schlong on this guy in the showers with us. Shit, that had to be 9 or 10 inches long."

"Where?" Lois asked, jokingly. "maybe I need to rethink my position."

"Just joking!" Lois said while laughing. "I meant every word I said about you and men in general, Tim. Although I'll admit that it would be fun to see, but I really don't want anything that long anywhere near my pussy."

For the rest of the evening, the conversation drifted away from the events of the afternoon and into jovial discussions about family, life, and careers in general. Again, Tim and Lois paired up in conversations while Frank and Tammy did the same.

There was still the natural leaning with Tim and Lois paring off into separate conversations while Tammy and Frank carried on in their own style of off-color humor and witty banter. That would never change. Ever.

PILLOW TALK PT.1

By 10pm, both couples were ready to retire for the night. It had been a long day for all of them, beginning with stocking their trailers, hitching them to their trucks, setting up camp, and the long drive. Add to that the shower and sex drama from earlier, and everyone was ready for a good night's sleep and reset for the next day.

The ladies wanted to use the pool topless, but Tammy had only brought a one-piece suit. Lois brought her two-piece and was going to ditch the top, but held off going until she and Tammy could go to an outlet mall about 20 minutes away. It would also give them a good chance to bond as well as give the men some time alone.

After getting comfortable in their bed, Frank and Lois finally had some time alone. As Lois rested her naked body next to her husband, she began a conversation about swinging.

"Frank...baby, before today, have you ever considered switching partners? Has that possibility ever crossed your mind?"

"Not too seriously. I mean, as a guy, I do notice the physical attributes of other women. You know, tits, ass, and looks...but not to the point of cheating or even switching their partners with us."

Lois was quiet for several seconds after that response. Frank wasn't sure why.

"What about yourself, Lois? You're kind of quiet about it."

"I've thought about it. Baby, you've been the only lover I've ever known...and I've enjoyed being your lover. It's just that I've wondered if I deprived myself of the experience of knowing another guy that way. Once I was married, I knew that I couldn't get that experience...until today happened."

"You know, physically, Tim doesn't even compare to you. His cock is a little shorter and definitely not as thick...but that didn't matter. It was the experience. Even when I've thought about bringing it up to you in the past, I've always been too modest to let another guy see my naked body. The fear of being seen undressed was enough to frighten me away."

"It was more than just playing with his cock. It was the closeness, the intimacy. He's different. Not better, but different. Just like I'm sure Tammy is for you."

Frank tried to understand. "So, what pulled your trigger today? How did you suddenly shed those inhibitions?"

"Simple. It's Tim. Frank, I can't explain it, but there's something about him that made me so comfortable from the beginning. I've had male colleagues that are far more handsome and with better physiques, but I was just drawn to him from the beginning. I still don't really understand it. He didn't do anything except be himself. He didn't flirt with me. He didn't make any suggestive comments. He never even complimented my appearance until we got undressed for our shower."

"Still, when it did happen, I became a different person. I won't lie and tell you that I didn't like that person. It did feel good to be admired and enjoyed by someone else...although you've never made me feel unattractive or undesirable.

"You didn't push me to this point, Frank. It's very simple, yet complex. It's not right, I know it. Yet, it's like I needed it. I'm trying to make sense to you. I'm not sure I'm succeeding."

Frank did understand, at least to a small degree. He had experienced something so different as well. His experience was motivated by revenge, although he was just as guilty as she was.

"I do understand, at least to a small degree. I understand the thrill of something so new. I just don't understand how you so easily threw out your moral compass and did something so much out of character for you. Lust all you want. Fantasize. But to just sneak around and then lie about it, that's the part I don't understand."

"True, Frank. Still, you didn't just have to get revenge, but you did. Is there one of us that can take the moral high ground now?"

"I'm not trying to take the moral high ground, Lois. There is a huge difference, though, to what motivated us to do what we did. I was angry with you. I had a partner that was equally angry with her husband. Unless you were so angry with me about something that you felt justified to cheat like that, then there's no comparison between us."

"Yes, I could have just came back without doing anything with her. Maybe by screwing Tammy I knew that you'd be pissed about it but not able to say much. I felt quite cocky walking back to our trailer holding on to Tammy while her naked tits were on display. Of course, it was fun with her, but I had reached a point where I didn't care."

bbare
bbare
549 Followers