Love and Lust at Shady Acres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Lois was a hit at Friday's karaoke night. Cute and topless, with a fine singing voice, made her a favorite of the guests.

The evening sessions at the pool were fun. Sure enough, the thin, white cotton material of the women's bikini bottoms became rather opaque when wet. Lois learned from Tim that by standing right next to the clear light inside the shallow end of the pool, that her dark pubes were easily visible and she enjoyed the attention she received...even from the men she didn't know. She learned that she had a bit of an exhibitionist tendency in her. That probably surprised Frank as much as anything else that week.

Yes, there were a couple of tense moments during the week. Once, Tim showed disdain for Frank's open displays of affection for Tammy. He knew what was going on in private, but didn't want the neighboring campers to suspect anything. When Frank reminded him about showering and Lois jerking him off in front of two other campers while showering, Tim stormed off and walked towards the clubhouse. Lois followed him. By the time they returned, he had calmed down and apologized to Frank. They would have to modify their public behavior elsewhere. At Shady Acres, they were anonymous.

None of the tense moments shattered their belief that this would work. It should have been expected that some sensitivities might be rattled. This was uncharted territory for all of them.

The fact is, all four of them were determined to make it work. Despite some of Tim's insecurities, there wasn't a weak link. He was just as determined to enjoy the unique friendship he shared with Lois.

EPILOGUE

After a few months, the weekend visits had become common. They got to meet and know each other's families, friends, and neighbors. They spent a weekend in Orlando and was able to spend two nights together in the other partner's room. The original uneasiness had dissipated.

They knew what they had was unique. They also knew they wouldn't recommend it anyone else, especially the circumstances that led to it. Two couples were determined to make their marriages work, even if it meant sharing their partner with someone else.

One year later, they returned to Shady Acres. It was still a top-free facility, but the outdoor pool had a new sign: NUDE ONLY AFTER 6PM CLOTHED BATHERS PLEASE USE INDOOR POOL

The ladies couldn't wait for a late-night dip. If only Shady Acres would go nude only 24/7. Who knows?

bbare
bbare
554 Followers