Love and Lust at Shady Acres

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Lois had no immediate response. She was still on her side with her arm wrapped around her husband's waist. She finally asked the obvious question.

"What does this mean for us?"

"For us?" Frank asked in reply. "What should it mean?"

Lois finally said what had been weighing the heaviest on her heart.

"Frank, if you're willing to go along with it, I'd like to have Tim again. That also means you can have Tammy again. Of course, that depends on what they want. If Tammy is against it, I will not sneak behind yours or hers back again."

Frank had been thinking the same thing, but wasn't going to pursue it. Lois had conveniently left the door open for more adventures.

"Lois, I like the idea although I'm not sure it's a good idea. What I mean, is that as much as I'd enjoy doing Tammy again, is it wise? Should we continue to loan each other out to other partners?"

"Not partners, Frank. I have no desire to have several lovers. Just Tim. This is hard for me to admit to you, but as much as I love you and have enjoyed our sex life, Tim wasn't just different, he was special. I'm not sure how to explain it. Better? Not really. It's just that the experience so far has been special. I trust Tim more than it would make sense to do so. I just met him today. It's not just some infatuation. I've thought about that. The feelings are real and they bother the shit out of me. I feel guilty feeling like this about another man."

"Am I going crazy? I'm laying right here next to the man that I love more than anyone in the world, yet I crave another man like this? Do you have that same kind of yearning for Tammy?"

Frank tried to answer her as honestly as he knew how. He didn't want to hurt her. Despite the events of the day, she was still the love of his life.

"I'm not sure my feelings for Tammy are as intense as what you describe with Tim. For me, there was an immediate physical attraction. That halter top with no bra. Nice tits. Nice ass. The pretty face. The red hair. I was drawn to her physically in the beginning. Tim had to feel the same about you, let's face it...you're pretty damn hot yourself...but you felt a more personal connection which led to the sexual feelings. Tammy admitted to a physical attraction to me in the beginning, so our two situations are different in a few ways."

"I really do like Tammy. She could have been my friend without the sex. Now, I'm not sure I want to give that up...although if they decide they want to stop then we have no choice but to honor it. No matter how much sex I have with Tammy, you are my wife. Tammy and I can be good friends and lovers, at least I think so. I'm not going to go so far that it wrecks what we have. You have my promise on that."

"I agree, Frank. I hope we haven't done too much damage already. I do love you though and I won't do anything else to ruin what we have, either."

They remained quiet for several minutes before finally going to sleep.

PILLOW TALK PT.2

Tammy laid on her back, completely naked. This was the way she usually slept, so there was nothing unusual about that. However, Tim usually wore pajamas and had brought a couple of sets with him for the trip, yet decided that he'd try sleeping in the nude for the first time in his life.

Tim had always been self-conscious about his body. He wasn't athletic at all. He was very thin with very little muscle. He always knew that he wasn't well-hung, and was mortified when he had to disrobe in front of a doctor or nurse. Even Tammy seldom saw him nude.

That's what made the events of the day so unusual. Tim, with a little prodding from Lois, was willing to be seen naked by her as well as another couple that was in the shower at the same time. He was amazed at himself that he suddenly became less inhibited. Sure, the prospect of seeing a sexy Lois was there for him, but usually his fear of being seen would have overridden his desire of seeing the sexy and naked woman.

By this time, Tammy had spent a lot more time in thought. The longer the thought, the angrier she got.

"Tammy, are you really considering doing this again with Frank?"

"Why not?" Tammy replied quickly. "You two started something. Why shouldn't I do it again. Besides, you say you still haven't stuck your dick inside of her. I can't imagine that you'd want to stop now. I bet you'd do her right now if she was here instead of me. I bet she would, also."

"That's not the point, Tammy. What we did was wrong. One time...."

"Twice, Tim. It wasn't just the one time. In the shower and then in the trailer. Hey, if you feel cheated because Frank fucked me but you didn't get to shove your cock in her, that's not my fault. Yes, I'm pissed about that, but I got even. Neither Frank nor myself had any intention of taking a shower together, let alone screw. What we saw on the security camera set us over the edge."

"You know what, Tim? Even if you had come back and told me that you had showered together and that Lois had given you a hand job, I wouldn't have been happy. It would have been much easier to forgive, though. Being honest about a weak moment would have been forgiven."

"Lois is a very sexy woman. I'm not sure she even realizes her sex appeal. Frank seems to think she badly underestimates her appeal. Maybe you two deserve each other. You seem bolder now and God only knows what she's telling Frank."

Tim felt like he was getting lectured more than an answer. "Why not" wasn't a definitive answer. Tim wanted yes or no.

"So, are you leaving open the possibility of doing this again?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am," Tammy replied confidently. "If Frank and Lois agree to it, you bet."

"What about my opinion?" asked Tim.

"What about it, Tim? I don't recall getting asked my opinion when you decided to get naked, get a hand job, get a blow job, and eat out her pussy. I will value Lois' opinion because I have no desire to damage their marriage. Not because of Lois, but because I see Frank as a true friend and I wouldn't hurt him."

Tim raised his voice. Something he seldom did to Tammy.

"So, what you're saying is to fuck our marriage as long as you don't hurt Frank's marriage?"

"No, Tim. What I'm saying is that if you want to stay married, I'm all for it. However, things have changed and you'd better be willing to accept it. We made vows 27 years ago. You fucked up those vows. Since they weren't important to you, I decided to be free from them as well."

"You must accept the fact that I may enjoy Frank from now on. You can have Lois. You're a free man also. Fuck Lois. Fuck any other woman you want. Let's face it, staying married is best for both of us, but the rules are now changed. If you can't accept that, then maybe we are finished."

That cut deep into Tim's soul. He fought back tears as he realized the gravity of the situation and realized how badly he had hurt Tammy. He couldn't talk. He could only look up at the trailer ceiling and think.

He felt as though he was being punished too hard for a lapse in judgment. In truth, there was two separate lapses of judgment. Tammy had reminded him of that. Was this fair? Should he stay married to a woman that made it clear that she had no intention of remaining monogamous?

Tammy had also made it clear that she took those vows very seriously from the beginning. She knew her husband wasn't the kind of guy that women drooled over, but that he was fortunate to have a woman in his life that saw past the external and saw the internal. Tammy never considered herself "hot", but she felt that she had enough physically to keep him happy. At one time, that was all that mattered to her.

Would she change her mind after cooling down? No. What happened between Frank and Tammy had allowed Tammy to be seen and appreciated by another man. Without shame, she completely undressed in front of a man that she had only known for a few hours and let his hands and mouth explore her entire body. She openly begged for him to shove his cock inside of her.

"Tim, life isn't a videotape where we can unwind it to where it was before your shower. You did stupid shit and it can't be undone. Maybe what I did in revenge was stupid shit also. I don't know. I just know that I enjoyed the hell out of it and since you left the door open for this shit to happen, I'm not ready to shut that door. That was fucking great with Frank. I can't wait to get him in bed sometime. I hope I get to many more times."

"Again, go for Lois. I'm sure she can please you in bed. Shit, she's got cute tits, a nice little ass, and quite a flat little tummy. Plus, she's quite cute. I won't be mad about it next time. That is, if you're willing to stay married under these conditions."

Tim stayed quiet for the remainder of the evening. Eventually his fatigue took over and he was soundly asleep.

THE RULES

Although there was the obvious uneasiness between them, Tammy and Lois still traveled together 20 miles to the outlet mall. Lois was hesitant, but also felt that this might be a good opportunity to show Tammy that she wasn't as bad as her behavior showed the day before.

Surprisingly, the trip was very successful and the ladies genuinely enjoyed each other's company. They sat down at the food court in the mall and discussed the more unpleasant topics from the previous night.

More surprisingly, they bonded even better after that. They shared their individual conversations with their husbands from the previous evening prior to bedtime. They shared their mutual admirations for their own spouse and the other's spouse as well.

Although she was angry with Tim when she said it, she was still dead serious about her desire to have Frank again...and again...and as often as she wanted. Of course, that wasn't going to happen without Lois' approval. Getting that approval was much simpler than she expected.

The ladies made out a list of expectations...or rules...that would be the basis of a continued swapping of partners. Lois was essentially agreeing to everything Tammy told Tim the night before...with a few modifications.

The rules?

  1. Everything is done with everyone's knowledge. No sneaking around...ever. Although the approval is implicit, the courtesy of letting everyone know is needed.

  2. No group sex between them and no voyeurism. Although they'd be aware of their spouse's sexual activity, they had no desire to watch the others.

  3. Accept the fact that there may be less sex with your own spouse. Part of sharing (the term they preferred to use) is that you give up your time with your spouse and let the other enjoy them.

  4. We want to remain married to our spouses. Again, we are sharing each other, not giving them away. Always understand that what you have is a gift from your friend.

  5. The amount and frequency of sex is to be determined by each shared spouse.

  6. At any time, if these become a problem and/or a threat to a marriage, then it's too damn bad. You agreed to it, you got it.

They believed that these rules would be needed to keep everyone on the same page at all times. It wasn't going to be easy, they agreed on that as well. It would take a large degree of unselfishness and an even larger degree of trust in their spouse.

They also found matching bikini bottoms to wear in the pool that night. That had been the primary reason for the trip. They were looking forward to their first topless swim together. Oh, the material was white...and very thin. When wet, the pubes would be at least partially visible. They were anxious for their men to see them.

THE UNDERSTANDING

The men spent nearly two hours at the clubhouse drinking coffee and discussing the recent chain of events since their arrival at the campground.

Tim, always the meekest of the group, apologized profoundly to Frank. Frank sensed the sincerity of it and graciously accepted it.

Tim shared what Tammy had said the night before. "I have a feeling that she's going to try to convince Lois to do the same. What would your reaction be?"

"Not sure, Tim. I do have some time to think about it, I guess, since they'll probably be gone a few hours...unless they find what they want right away and come back sooner. However, I've never known Lois to make a quick shopping trip."

Tim laughed. "I guess that's something they have in common, then. Yeah, Tammy is usually fairly efficient in most areas of her life, but she loses track of time when shopping and God only knows when she'll come home."

"What about you, Tim?" Frank asked. "Are you willing to go along with her demands?"

"I don't want to lose her, Frank. I'll do what it takes to keep her...even if I have to share her with another man."

Frank thought about that for a few minutes. They sat silently as they finished their coffee. Tim got up and got them both refills from the coffee maker on the clubhouse counter that also served as an entrance to the kitchen.

"You know, Tim. I may do what you do. Seriously, this is something I never expected to deal with. Same for you, I'm sure."

"You seem like a very likeable guy, Tim. Look, you've had my wife and I've had yours. Yet, we can still sit here and discuss it like adults. Yeah, I'm kind of angry with you, but despite Lois' usual calm demeanor, I do know how she can get what she wants. She can be persuasive...and she's got the body to do it."

Tim smiled. "Frank, seriously, although I'm willing to go along with it, if I had my way, I'd erase everything that happened yesterday. The problem is that we can't. What's happened is done. What's happened opened up something that none of us expected. I've had to accept the fact that the dynamics in our marriage have changed. The same for you."

Frank sat in silence for several seconds. He was trying to collect his thoughts. Tim, not knowing Frank too well yet, feared that he may have said something wrong. Finally, Frank spoke up.

"You've nailed it, Tim. Either we accept it and change the expectations of our marriages, or our marriages are screwed. I'm just curious how Lois feels about Tammy's rules. After what happened yesterday, and from what she told me about you, it wouldn't surprise me that she went for it."

"What she said about me?" Tim asked with great curiosity.

"Just how she felt about you. The personal connection. Enjoying the sex so much. It's almost like she has a crush on you. She had already expressed a desire to get together again because she wants to do it all with you, not just oral and hand jobs."

That made Tim feel much better. He had feared that when the next day rolled around that she might regret it so much that she might even distance herself from him. Clearly, her desire for him matched his desire for her.

They awaited the return of the ladies.

DEAL?

As soon as Tammy's pickup pulled up into their space, the men knew that they were getting along well. They were laughing at something Tammy had said, although they couldn't hear exactly what it was. All they heard was "tell him to shove it," followed by laughter.

No signs of animosity between them. That was pleasantly apparent. Frank assumed that Tammy must have told Lois about her plans. Lois must have approved of them or this level of friendliness wouldn't have been possible.

The four of them sat at the chairs in front of Frank and Lois' trailer. The women laid out what they wanted in the future. Frank and Tim read the hastily scribbled expectations that Tammy and Lois had penned on a blank piece of notebook paper they had purchased while shopping.

Tim read it quickly. He had heard most of it already from Tammy. Frank studied it more intently, much like an attorney looking for loopholes, analyzing each point.

"I want to add two more conditions," said Frank after several minutes of reading and contemplation.

"What's that?" asked Lois.

"First, and I sure hope we can at least agree on this, we need to keep this very private. Just the four of us. No family, friends, neighbors, or colleagues can know about this. I have no desire to try to explain to our family, or anyone else, what we're doing. Good God, especially not the kids."

"Oh, hell yeah!" agreed Tim enthusiastically. "No one needs to know." The consensus was unanimous about that.

"I'm surprised we didn't write that down," said Tammy. "I think that it was assumed," replied Lois, "but it's good to get it out in the open. I'm glad that's not a problem for us."

Frank wasn't finished.

"Well, before any of this happened, we all got along very well. Tammy was just a new friend about 24 hours ago. I would have been happy to just call her a friend...before sex became involved."

"So, I think it's important that the four of us are all friends. So far, it's been a good start. I can tell that you ladies must have had fun, and Tim and I are fine with each other. In fact, I'm starting to understand how he won Lois over. Given time to think about it, I kind of get it."

"None of us came into this week with these expectations. If sex had never been introduced into our friendship, I could easily see the four of us taking this friendship past this week. Maybe even coming back here again. Visiting each other on weekends. Hell, it's only a 40 minute drive apart. You two are always welcome to stay the weekend at our house."

"I'll agree to this as long as the four of us can enjoy being together with or without sex. Tammy, I see you and Tim as friends. Tim, I see you as a friend, not the guy that's banging my wife."

The three laughed at that thought, even Tim. He would probably have the more difficult time of the four accepting that his wife was enjoying another man. He knew it would be a major adjustment for him. Still, he was anxious to take Lois to the next level as well.

Still, Lois felt a need to address the group as a whole.

"For one last time, I really want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I talked to Tammy about this earlier, but I want to share it with the group."

"The best way to describe it, at least the best I know how, is that once I was undressed in front of Tim and felt no shame at all, plus seeing another couple having sex right in front of us, turned me into a different person. No offense to Frank, but I wasn't turned on when I first got naked in front of him because I was so scared at such a young age."

"This time, I almost couldn't help myself. I wanted Tim. To be honest, I probably would have joined in with the other couple if they had asked me."

"For the first time in my life, I was really proud of my naked body. I was proud of my little tits. I enjoyed my dark bush and bare ass being stared at. Seeing that other guy in the shower, as well as Tim, looking on me with lust practically had me climaxing already. Maybe I'm weird. If so, I can live with it. Still, that incident has changed me. Look at me now. Sitting here in my panties and topless. Frank knows how unusual this is for me."

"I'm not proud of what I did to you, Frank and Tammy. I'll never be proud of that. I am proud, though, that I am no longer sexually inhibited or inhibited about my body. If they allowed complete nudity outdoors here, I'd be dropping these undies right now.

Tammy also agreed that once she walked back from the shower topless, she enjoyed that thrill of being seen. It wasn't the sexual charge that Lois had experienced, but she enjoyed that freedom of not covering her breasts. She felt like she would be ready to go completely nude if it were allowed. Sue and Bob hinted that they considered making it a nude or clothing-optional resort. Neither woman wore anything on top until they drove off to go home the following Sunday.

They also agreed to switch partners for the night. Tammy would stay in Frank's trailer while Lois stayed with Tim. This worked out well and those arrangements stayed in place for the remainder of the trip, with the exception of the last night. They finally needed time alone with their own spouses...including some long overdue sex. That bonding session for both couples was as important as anything said about the subject.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers