Love and Lust: Power Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Dick roared, grabbing hold of her chest and planting his cock so deep within her cleavage that when he did come, it was like he was inseminating her boobs. He shot out load after load until he finally felt his hips ache and fell back with a yelp, slipping right out of her cum-filled breasts. "Ahh...oh..ah."

"Ooh, so warm, Rao..." Karen slumped back, feeling his seed compact itself within the tightened confines of her cleavage.

Dick felt a wet sensation on his ankles and noticed how wet it was...from recently released pussy juices. "Did...did you cum from me fucking your tits, Karen?"

The alternate Earth Supergirl shot him a death glare. "S-shut up Dick. Don't act like that was the best titfuck you've ever gotten in your life...way better than Kory, right?"

Dick let out a shrug of defeat. "You're a natural. And you kinda have an unfair advantage over Kory, being a G-Cup and all..."

But he stopped mid-sentence as he saw Karen begin to strip off her cape and white leotard, and kept staring as her costume fell to the ground, and kicked off her blue boots.

Karen Starr, Power Girl, was naked, in her birthday suit, right in front of him. Karen had the perfect body, well-built and muscular, but also soft, voluptuous and womanly at the same time, complete with mouthwatering abs and a round, thick ass. She struck a heroic pose and winked at him, knowing full well he wasn't looking anywhere but her breasts, finally freed from the confines of her outfit.

Now that they were unveiled before his eyes, Dick could only say with confidence that Karen had the best pair of boobs he'd ever seen. No, calling them a pair would be an understatement, they were the largest and best tits he'd ever seen, impossibly perky on her body, defying gravity as they swayed and bounced freely. Oh, and Karen's tits had a light tan. Did Dick mention that her tits were perfect in every way possible?

Karen dipped a finger into the caverns of her breasts, her finger dripping in his cum when she fished it out. Popping it into her mouth, Karen smacked her lips at the taste. "MMMM! I love it..." She looked at Dick with lidded eyes. "I need more of this...I hope you've got more in the back for me, 'cause I think the best part of our date is just getting started..."

10:45 PM

"Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

"Fuck!" Dick yelped, digging his hands into Karen's short blonde hair as she bobbed her sweet and plump lumps around his length. His balls slapped against her chin as he came with a shout, firing out another load into her throat. "CUMMING!"

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

11:13 PM

"Fuck yes! Fuck yeah! OOOHMNNHAAA!!!" Karen shrieked as she found herself fucked against the hallway wall, Dick's face reburied in her boobs as she wrapped her legs around her waist.

A small puddle of their juices formed below them. Karen let out another yelp as she felt his cockhead pierce her cervix once again. "Keep fucking me, that's it Dick, yeah, ah, like that!"

11:35 PM

"Mmmm! MMNNN--mmm?"

Dick pulled his lips off Karen's puffy pink nipple in shock. One second he was biting and sucking on her nipples like a nursing babe, the next he found himself swallowing an ounce of breast milk.

He gave Karen's teat an experimental squeeze, with a jet of milk squirting out onto his chin. He raised an eyebrow at Karen, whose face had become very red. "Want to explain this, Karen?"

"It's um, well, a Kryptonian galactorrea--hey, why do I have to explain it, it's too complicated like your refractory period thing!" Karen shot back blushing furiously. "Are my boobs leaking milk sometimes going to be a problem?"

Dick eyed her gargantuan tits, several perverted ideas running through his head. "I don't mind it all, actually..."

11:55 PM

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Ahhh! Ooh! Goddamn tit addict!" Karen hissed between gritted teeth, laid back on the ground, her arms keeping her breasts closed together around Dick's invading length.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The base of Dick's prick and balls were soaked in Karen's lactating milk, which acted as a lubrication in Karen's tittyfuck. He let out another loud groan as he felt her nipples bend inward and scrape against his rigid member. It did nothing to stop his incessant pumping into her titflesh.

"Ahhh!!! Ohhh! So good!! Yes!!" Dick shouted, pounding into Karen's mammaries so fast and quickly that it resembled a flesh-colored jello. Like before, he was balls deep in her tits...and despite being nine-inches long, his cockhead never escaped the pillowy paradise of Karen's cleavage. All Karen could see on her end was ripples of her boobs from his thrusts.

Kory, Ivy, and Beatriz couldn't even compare, they weren't even on the same level as her...

"Fuck! Fuck! AHH! CUMMING!" Dick howled, his thighs lapping against the underneath of Karen's tits, her humongous mounds once again smothering his length completely, this time leaking milk from the nipples, which only quickened his impending orgasm.

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY, YEAH! CUM BETWEEN 'EM! IT'S SO HOT AND MILKY NOW, FLOOD MY TITTIES IN CUM!!!" Karen moaned wantonly, sticking out her tongue despite both of them knowing his cum wouldn't be able to escape her boob-flesh.

His throbbing manhood sprayed out a jet of his seed into her orbs, painting the insides of her bust white with seed. Dick pulled his cock wetly out of the crevice between her boobs with a low moan, falling back on his ass as he admired his semen leak out of the crevice of Karen's breasts.

Karen let her tits flop apart from each other in abject shock at just how much cum Dick had released in her jugs this time. There was so much that it looked like she'd popped a bottle of lotion between her tits. As his cum dripped onto her belly, Karen helped herself to her "spoils of war", lapping up his globs of sticky cum, now mixed with her sweat and milk, too.

When Karen caught sight of Dick rehardening at the sight, all she could think to say was: "If you call me a cow, I'm gonna dropkick you out the window."

12:58 AM

"Ahhh! Oooh! Mmn!!!"

Now they were on the couch, watching one of Karen's horror movies, From Dusk Til Dawn. Well, that was partially true. Dick was watching the movie, while Karen was on her back with her legs wrapped around Dick's waist, impaling herself on his length.

"AH! YES! GIVE! ME! THAT! COCK! DICK!" Karen chanted lewdly, her massive orbs smacking up and down against her chin, they were that obscenely huge and wobbly.

"I- agh! Still don't think! Oh-ah! That this movie counts as horror!" Dick frantically stammered as her vice-like quim clamped around his member. They had tried taking a "break" from fucking each other's brains out by watching some of her horror movies, but fifteen minutes into the movie Karen had already gotten antsy and was rubbing her naked body against his...

Dick's attention shifted from Karen to Salma Hayek's character in the movie, who was doing her infamous sexy dance that Dick vividly remembered had been part of shaping what kind of women he liked--curvy, seductive women with long legs, a taut stomach, massive, huge tan breasts hidden away in a bra--

"HEY!" Karen's indignant yell knocked Dick's mind back in reality. Oooh...she'd noticed where his attention had turned to... "So that's why you wanted to watch this movie, huh? So you could get some big-titted eye-candy that isn't ME, huh?!?"

Dick suddenly felt very flaccid inside of her cunt. "No!--I, uh-?"

Karen didn't bother to let him finish. Instead, she gripped Dick by the hips and physically pulled him out of her pussy, pushing him forward so that he was straddling her abs again, his cock greeting her jiggling breasts with a wet slap. "You need to...pay attention...to these fucking titties!" Grabbing either side of her jugs, she sandwiched his meat between her massive melons, beginning to aggressively tittyfuck him right then and there. "And we're not gonna stop until you put a fucking dent in 'em!"

Making an sarcastic solute, Dick pushed his knees around her breasts and re-submerged his member into her cleavage, his hands squeezing at her nipples, spraying out more milk that leaked down into his thrusting fuckstick. "Yes ma'am!"

Plap! Plap! Plap!

1:23 AM

"HAH-AAAAHHH!!!" Karen let out a deep moan, on all fours now as Dick fucked her from behind, doggystyle. "Ha-ah! Ha! Ooh! Haaa-How are you-ah!- still alive?!?"

Digging his hands into her meaty thighs, Dick could only grim as he mercilessly pumped into her, plunging into the depths of her tight pussy, not even close to being worn out. "I'm not gonna stop until I wear YOU out!"

"Oooh FAUGHK!!!" Karen slumped down on all fours when he penetrated her with all nine inches of his prick. "Ahhh! Haaa-cumming! I'm cumming! Yeeessss!!!"

She laid on the ground, her boobs squished against the carpet floor, her arms and legs splayed out as Dick mounted and fucked her from above--and became acutely aware of her pet cat, Stinky, staring at her only inches away, in what could only be described as a disdainful look.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Karen growled at her cat.

1:42 AM

"Mmmmm--this is actually pretty good!" Karen commented, one hand using a fork to eat Dick's chicken salad that he'd left in the To-Go Box...the other being used to keep herself upright against the table as Dick fucked her from behind again.

She'd wanted them to take a break to eat the food from their dinner date, he wanted to fuck her again--so they compromised.

"Mmmnn! Mn!" Dick took another large bite out of Karen's colossal burger with one hand, the other grabbing hold of the busty heroine's, squeezing it playfully, occasionally getting breast milk on his fingers. "And your burger's not bad either...a bit cold though..."

"Maybe if you'd take- AH- break from FUCKING me, you'd take the time to put it in the microwave!" Karen hissed between gritted teeth, despite consciously pushing her hips to smack against his, and enjoying the feeling of his hand clasped on her oversized breast. "Nmnnm...but seriously we should stop at some point--I think fucking while we're eating is where we should draw the line!"

"You weren't saying that twenty minutes ag-" Dick stopped his snarky remark, his ears pricking up at the sound of a musical ringing coming from upstairs-

Waiting for tonight, oh ohh! When you would be here in my arms! Waiting for tonight! Hoaaah! I've dreamed of this love for so long-

He looked at Karen with an inquisitive glance. "Is that your ringtone?-"

"Shit! That's my business phone! Someone from Starrware's calling!" Karen yelped, releasing herself from Dick's grip, his cock wetly flopping out of her cunt, still pulsing with need. Dick followed her as she literally flew up the stairs in a panic.

It was a funny and oddly arousing sight, seeing Power Girl scramble to get into her office room, then answer her employee's 'emergency call' at two in the morning...all while in her birthday suit. Her mammaries swayed as she leaned over her desk--Karen's gaze then became locked with Dick's, noticing that depraved look in his eye...and starting shimmying her hips again.

1:54 AM

"T-thanks for your input, Cho, just, mnn, next time--don't call m-men at two in the morning!" Karen then ended the call and let out a pent-up scream of ecstasy from how hard Dick had been pounding her against the desk. "--ASSHOLE!!!! AUGHHH!!!"

Dick grinned mischievously, panting heavily as he shoved his length inch after inch into Karen's glistening twat, which let out another jet of her juices across his waist and shaft. He let go off her thicc leg that he'd hefted over his shoulder for the last eight minutes and yanked on Karen's red-sun choker, causing her to cry out in shock at his roughness.

"Ah!"

"Asshole, huh?" Dick's gaze lowered to Karen's bouncing buttcheeks, which rippled and wobbled against his hips as he penetrated her. He then groped her heart-shaped derrière in his hands, squeezing her pale ass-cheeks to see just how firm it really was. "It is the only hole I haven't been in yet...and it feels so good-"

Karen resisted the urge to coo at the attention he was giving her admittedly-overlooked-butt and snapped, "No, I'm saying you're an asshole for FUCKING ME while I'm doing a business call!!! You seriously couldn't wait a few minutes?!?"

"I didn't see you complaining!" Dick retorted back, still thrusting inside her as he felt up the dimples on her ass. "Like you totally weren't into getting railed from behind while on a phone ca-AUGH! Hey!" Suddenly Dick felt him thrown backwards onto the floor, once again robbed of release as Karen angrily shoved him on the floor.

The tall naked blonde stepped over him with a menacing scowl on her face. "Nuh-uh. That's not how this works, Dick. Just because I've got a body built and ready for sex doesn't mean you get to treat me like your personal fuck-toy. Your little 'dominating man' act might fly with your girlfriend, but not with me. I think." Her grin grew wider and more wicked, "That it's my turn to be on top..."

Dick gulped. His cock remained red and rigid, too scared and aroused at this point to be deterred by what Karen had planned...

2:20 AM

"MMMFFUUCKKK YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!" Karen howled as she bounced up and down on Dick's meatstick, only this time she was the one straddling Dick, holding his legs up in the air as she slammed down hard on his member, taking all nine inches with every bounce...Dick had heard of this being called the "Amazon position" but he'd never actually experienced it...until today.

"Gah-ahh! Slow! Ah! Down! Ooh!" Dick struggled for breath as Karen rode him furiously, her body glistening in sweat.

The only thing worse than the roughness of the gym floor mat on his bare back was the fact that Karen was now wearing a black Calvin-Klein sports bra over her giant bust--which did nothing from stopping her overflowing boobage to flop and jiggle erotically before his eyes, just out of reach...it was clear that the bra was waaay too small for Karen, or maybe they just didn't make bras her size...either way, it didn't explain how her tits defying physics so hard that her small sports bra was still on her this whole time!

Karen noticed how Dick kept looking at her chest, which was rapidly bobbing up and down, the top of her cleavage nearly smacking her in the face as she sank his cock deeper into her cunt--she couldn't even hide her smile, he was just so cute!...but she was still mad at him...she still needed to get even for the phone-sex.

And she didn't have to wait long for him to cum.

"Aaahh!!! Oaughh!!!" Dick roared, blasting out a jet of semen into Karen's pulsing quim. He didn't think he'd be this into being dominated so thoroughly, but the buxom blonde currently "amazon-ing" him, with the abs that could cut diamonds and the muscled arms was making him a believer--she was so built that even without her powers she pinned down and overpowered Nightwing with her sheer, sexy girth alone.

"Hmmmn...fuck...so much...you always have so much cum for me...good boy..." Karen sighed, pulling herself off of him and dropping his legs as she laid a hand over her taut stomach, feeling the warmth of his seed. Then she noticed Dick staring at her tits again...it was like his erection had never gone down in the first place--

SLAP!

Karen's hands went right towards her bouncy bust, slapping and smacking her world-famous gazongas, causing them to obscenely bounce and sway before the former Robin's eyes. Dick's breathing became more uneven and husky.

"Oh...do you want to fuck my huge tits?" Karen mewled seductky, holding her boobs under her arms and bouncing them at an even more rapid pace. "My huge fucking titties?"

Dick nodded quickly, unable to speak.

"Are you sure?" Karen angled her chest over his straining cockhead. She slowly lowered herself. "My tits are so sweaty and nasty, are you sure you want to put your big prick in here?..." His tip pushed itself between the bottom of her bra, right into the overflowing underboobs, his precum dripped against her doughy titflesh--

"YES!" Dick cried out.

"Hmmm....nope!" Karen announced, cruelly pulling her chest away from his aching hard-on.

"Please! Ah...God..." Dick pleaded in utter anguish and despair, robbed of the marshmallow-memory-pillow heaven that was her breasts.

"I think you should worship some of my body before I worship yours...lick my sweaty abs." Karen commanded, before giggling adorably and moaning slightly as Dick immediately obeyed her, stuffing his face into her stomach, lapping up every ounce of her perspiration from her waist. "Ahhh...ohh, yeah! Mn!"

Karen always hated the idea of titfucks, but she was slowly seeing it as her favorite position in sex. It was more than just letting a guy rut into boobs until he came all over them, it was POWER...she'd conditioned Dick Grayson with so much tittyfucks at this point that he'd do anything she wanted just to get one again...and she was curious to see how far he'd go now.

"That's enough." Karen ordered, grabbing Dick by the hair and roughly pulling him away from her saliva-covered tummy. "Lick my armpit next."

Dick looked half-repulsed for a moment. "Karen, are you serious? I'm not gonna-"

"Oh, I am serious." Karen placed her hands on her shapely hips., then lifted her right arm high into the air. "Lick my sweaty armpit right now or your big dick's gonna be permanently divorced from my fat titties."

He only hesitated for a couple seconds before giving into the depravity, jamming his face into her pit and treating it like a lollipop. Karen let out another deep moan and laughed. "Haaa-good boy! Dirty boy!" Thankfully for Dick she shaved regularly...the Earth 2 Kryptonian then sighed and shoved Dick back onto the ground.

His turn.

"Fuuuuckk! Yeah! Ah! So good!" Dick shouted, as Karen threw herself over him, jamming her sports-bra covered tits right over his erection, enveloping and squashing it all in one fell swoop. Dick was happily yelling out his enjoyment as her pillowy breastflesh surrounded his member once again-this time lubricated by her sweat and confined into a warmer, tight space by her bra.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Karen happily bounced her breasts in place over his cock, knowing he was fit to burst at any moment...and ever grateful over how comically gargantuan her tits were. There was no risk of any facials, every ounce of cum would be safely stored in her cleavage- "MMMM! GOOD! FUCKING! BOY! CUM! IN! THESE! POWER! GIRL! TITS!"

PLAPPLAPPLAPPLAP!

"AUGH!!!" Dick cried out, his hands clasped with Karen's, his legs wrapped around her waist to ensure he couldn't escape her sweaty tit-prison as her mammaries began to wring out every ounce of cum from his balls. "Mmmahhh!"

"MMM! I can feel it in here...did you like that?" Karen shook her breasts back and forth before Dick's exhausted eyes as he slowly pulled out of her chest.

Dick nodded tiredly.

"Oh, don't fall asleep on me now, you dirty, dirty boy!" Karen whispered, pulling off her bra to set her massive orbs free. "You need a shower...I need one too-"

2:41 AM

Warm water poured all over Dick's worn-out form. Normally a hot shower would have been soothing, relaxing, tensed all his sore muscles...but he knew better. And he wasn't alone in the shower, either.

Two soft, wet pillows rubbed against his back. Karen's soap-covered hands caressed his body, "cleaning him", feeling up every part of him she liked...his ass, abs, pecs, between his legs--

"Mmmn, isn't it so nice to have a nice warm shower every once in a while?" Karen whispered into his ear, her soft lips kissing his cheek. Her hands steadily stroked his manhood, rubbing his throbbing veins that decorated his prick. "Especially when you have a friend like me to help you out. You want me to help you clean up, right dirty boy?"