Love and Lust: Power Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kory. Got it." Karen said with a nod. Kory gave her a bright smile at this and walked back out onto the balcony, slowly flying back into the air. Before she flew off, the warrior princess added, "I can't wait for you and Dick to become such good friends!"

Fucking bitch. Was the first thought that came to Karen's mind the second Kory was out of sight, and she was able to drop her smiling, understanding appearance. Seriously, who does that? Practically PIMPS out of of the hottest guys to go on a date with ME, Power Girl, and she expects us not to fuck? Rao above, why are you doing this to me...

Some small part of Karen probably should've felt bad for thinking this way about someone else's boyfriend...but Karen had been so frustrated and pent-up at this point, all she could think about was the fact that when she and Kory had hugged earlier, the blonde's breasts had practically swallowed up Kory's large but slightly smaller chest as they were squashed together.

That moment had given Karen a rush of confidence and a significant rise in her own self-esteem, something she hadn't felt in a long time.

You might be the redhead supermodel, but I'm better and bigger in all the ways that count, Kory...

***

Fuck! Fuck, this is a bad idea! Why did I agree to this?!? Thought Karen hours later, pacing back and forth in front of her door.

That rush of adrenaline at the idea of going on a date with Dick Grayson was gone now. Now Karen was the nervous one, hating herself for memorizing what she'd say to Dick, or how heavily she was breathing now.

What the hell's wrong with me?!? I'm POWER GIRL, not some vapid school girl trying to talk to her crush! Other women WISH they had a body like mine! Not to mention the millions of guys who'd sell their kidneys just to talk to me! If an alien princess is jealous of me, I definitely should have nothing to worry about!

She blew her bangs out her eyes, and glanced at a mirror on the wall. Karen lowered her shoulders as she admired her appearance. She was currently wearing a dark blue business jacket with a new pair of jeans, and had her hair straightened up from the bushy mess it was before. It'd normally be something Karen would wear when she went to work at Starrware...but on a special occasion like this, she could make an exception.

Sure, Karen could have worn an oversized t-shirt or one of her favorite sweaters...but the business jacket was designed with an opening revealing a gratuitous amount of cleavage, all thanks to the small purple tank top she wore underneath that barely contained her oversized breasts.

It wasn't obscene enough to be inappropriate in a workplace, but Karen was yet to find a male employee who's eyes weren't drawn to her cleavage at Starrware...so she hoped the same thing would happen to Dick---

Hopefully he'd remember that she had eyes, too.

Knock. Knock.

Unwilling to wait any longer, Karen answered the door...and hitched her breath at the sight of Dick Grayson.

Rao, was he more handsome in person. Yes, she'd met him before, but she'd never seen his delicious bod complimented by his casual wear: the blue jacket, black shirt, and his jogging pants that did nothing to hide his muscled legs...Karen had also never been this close to him before.

Her mind filled with static, Karen instinctively smiled and said. "Gonna be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing. Want to come in anyway, Nightwing?"

"It's fine. I'm not really sure why I'm here either. Something about Kory celebrating some kind of relationship tradition..." Dick shrugged, and stepped inside. "Nice place, Power Girl." Karen was surprised to find his blue eyes on hers...he hadn't glanced once at her cleavage.

Well...that was a good thing right? That Dick had some self-control, was better than all the millions of guys (besides Batman or Clark) that always stared at her like they'd never seen boobs before?

As Dick walked past her to survey her spacious penthouse, Karen gazed lustfully at Grayson's round behind. Well, if he wasn't going to stare, she definitely was going to-

"Yeah, I know it's not as attention-grabbing as Titans Tower is...but waaay better than my last apartment." Karen said as she redirected her attention back to her guest.

"It's definitely more subtle than Titans Tower. At least secret-identity-wise, what with the building being a giant letter T" Dick replied casually, now stepping into Karen's living room.

"You'd be the expert on subtly, all you have to hide your identity is a small mask that hides your eyes." Karen retorted before she could stop herself. "I didn't even need to use my X-Ray vision to figure out who you are like Clark did with Bruce."

(Though for the record, Karen had used her X-Ray vision on Nightwing many times, but for her own perverted reasons-)

"At least I have a mask." Dick pointed out. "All you do is change your outfit. Superman wears glasses--that somehow hides who he is..."

"Let's be honest, most people aren't even looking at my face." Karen said with a quick gesture downwards at her chest. For half a second, Karen was conflicted on whether she wanted Dick to give into temptation, stare at her boobs.

He didn't. Dick's eyes remained locked onto Karen's, giving her a playful look that made Karen's cunt to clench in utter want. Yes, she wanted, no, needed him so badly now...

"I've always wanted to ask, why don't you wear a symbol where your, uh, 'costume gap' is?" Dick asked suddenly. "Besides wanting to show off what you got-"

"That is basically the reason, but also because a big 'P' insignia on my chest would look stupid." Karen responded, straightening up her back in order to push her bulging breasts into greater prominence. Dick didn't give into the temptation.

Jeez, you can really tell this guy was trained by Batman. Ninja focus. Karen thought to herself.

Dick threw up his arms in mock defense. "I'm the last person to judge on fashion statements, as someone who once wore green pixie shorts and called himself Robin."

"Been there, done that." Karen chuckled. "People think I ditched the longer hair and the skirt just so I'd stand apart from Supergirl, but honestly I was just sick of flying around like a ditzy blonde who wanted people to upskirt her."

"At least we both managed to grow out of those phases." Dick said.

"And in your case, from a sidekick phase to the edgy, wannabe Batman one." Karen added with a laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I love how that ass looks in those tights, but you couldn't have come up with a better name than Nightwing? Was 'Darkshadow' taken already?"

Dick raised an eyebrow in slight annoyance. "Hey! I named myself after one of those Kryptonian gods Superman told me about, it's a whole thing! And don't even get me started on your name, Power Girl."

"Touché."

"It's literally the most generic--why do you have so many horror movies?" Dick asked abruptly, spying the stacks of DVDs that were underneath the living room TV's table.

"Oh, that...I'm not a big horror movie fanatic or anything, it's just my friend Atlee has a whole thing with me helping her get over scary movies--" Karen admitted, stammering slightly as she felt her face grow hot.

"Lotta classics here...Sixth Sense, Silence of the Lambs...not sure if From Dusk Til Dawn counts--"

"It does!"

"Why do you have the entire Leprechaun series?"

"Atlee has a fear of Leprechauns for some reason--hey, wouldn't you prefer to see the rest of the place, though?" Karen replied swiftly.

"That is the plan, right?" Dick remarked. "Do a penthouse tour, then go out for dinner...and that's it."

"That's it." Karen repeated tonelessly, giving Dick the most lustful, fuck-me look she could muster...come on...he had to know how this was gonna end---

"Okay." Dick said simply.

The rest of the 'tour' went along smoothly...though as Karen showed off her kitchen, office, and even her pet cat, Stinky (who, thankfully, didn't actually smell), it was becoming increasingly obvious that Dick wasn't that into her...in an ironic twist of fate, Karen was wishing for a man to look anywhere but her face.

Like, she appreciated Dick having some restraint, but would it really kill him to look at her chest, her ass--anything at this point?!?

Part of Karen guessed that Kory had probably told Dick that the buxom blonde was 'off-limits' and that Dick wasn't ogling her out of respect for his girlfriend...

The other part feared the possibility that Dick just..wasn't into her.

The final straw was when Karen had taken Dick upstairs to show him her workout room---and shamelessly bounced the balls of her feet with every step, causing her tits to jiggle obscenely within their confines. But did Dick look below her neckline even for half a second?

Nope.

Yeah, Dick was seriously pissing Karen off now. With all her 'subtle' attempts to seduce him out the window, Karen resided herself to wait until after their little date to jump Dick's bones--Rao, she was so fucking horny now, fuck Kory, there was no way Karen was going to let a guy like Dick Grayson go on a date with her without them fucking...at least once.

***

Dick had been through some pretty intense, bone-breaking training that had left him battered and bruised for days...but what he was doing now, spending a whole afternoon with Power Girl without looking at her breasts once...was the hardest thing he'd ever done in his life, (no pun intended) though a large part of why he did it was out of respect for Karen, as he'd heard about how annoyed she'd get from her perverted fans.

It wasn't any secret that Dick had a preference for...endowed women, Kory of all people knew this best considering how much she indulged in his breast fetish whenever they were intimate--so why would she do this to him; set him up with Power Girl, one of the bustiest women he knew, and then tell him not to have sex with her?

It didn't make any sense--why was Kory suddenly so protective and possessive of Dick all of the sudden? She'd never had a problem sharing him with other women or even outright giving him away to other superheroines whose sexiness rivaled her's--Zatanna and Black Canary for example--so why was Power Girl any different? Would she react the same way if it was someone like Wonder Woman or her sister, Blackfire? Dick had his suspicions, but the one thing he did know was that there was a very small chance he'd go through with the date without getting to know Karen more intimately...and if she made a move on him he didn't think he'd be able to resist her.

What's worse was that now that Dick was getting to know Karen Starr, he found himself even more attracted to her than before, finding her sense of humor and snarky attitude intoxicating, as well as the small amounts of nervousness that she seemed to have whenever she talked to him. (Whether she always like this, Dick didn't know) It honestly wasn't even that hard for him to avoid staring at her chest with how beautiful Karen was, with those perfect blue eyes, short blonde hair, God she was stunning--Dick had always been a redhead kinda guy, but ever since his recent dalliances with Dinah and Zinda he'd started gaining a taste for blondes.

The dinner-date itself was actually working out pretty well--he'd taken her to Nateman's, he had ordered for a chicken salad, she had ordered the largest burger there (the benefits of having super-metabolism, Dick figured), and Dick was just done making a joke involving Karen's first name and her being the 'manager' of her company when they both noticed the news alert of a supervillain attack happening only two blocks away.

"Damn, wasn't even halfway done with the burger." Karen hissed, standing up and stretching her muscular arms in frustration. She wore a sleeveless black one-piece dress that of course had a small slit at her chest to expose her cleavage--which made Dick a firm believer that Karen Starr would look good in just about anything.

Dick still wore his casual outfit from earlier. "It's fine, you go ahead without me, I can save this as takeout while you take down this Doctor Polaris guy. Speaking of, you ever fought the guy?"

"Plenty of times--well, sometimes with help, he's usually one of Green Lantern's guys." Karen admitted in a low voice, looking around to make sure no one else could hear them. "Polaris--Neal Emerson--he's kind of complicated, but the last time I saw him he was supposed to get some help for his bipolar disorder so that he wouldn't wear a purple-and-blue uniform and go on a rampage with his magnet powers."

"What kinda 'help' did you get him, a vacation to Arkham Asylum?" joked Dick, laughing lightly to himself and immediately shutting up when Karen shot an annoyed look. "Okay, I'll just go now."

Flash-forward several minutes---Dick, fully dressed in his Nightwing outfit, swung into the scene right in time to see Karen thrown back by Doctor Polaris's electromagnetic field thrown her back into the brick wall of a nearby building.

"Ow!" Karen grunted, brushing off dust off her white outfit, and giving Dick a sly smirk. Dick paused for a second, giving her a smile of his own. She was totally eyeing him down in his Nightwing outfit--but to be fair, he was doing it too.

The benefits of having a white lenses on a domino mask.

Power Girl was just as sexy as she was when M'gann had shapeshifted into her almost two weeks ago: complete in the white unitard that had her wide and muscular legs exposed, the short red cape secured by the short golden shoulder piece and strap, her red belt...and of course, her iconic boob window that was so tight and compact against her giant chest that her cleavage seemed to spill out of the hole on her costume, it was that obscene--

"He wasn't that strong before, I think Polaris got his powers amplified somehow!" Karen shouted suddenly, snapping Dick out his trance. Dick turned to survey the villain himself.

Stepping out of the remains of the Federal Reserve Bank, Doctor Polaris, garbing in his dark blue and purple armor and cape triumphantly strode towards the two of them--Dick didn't need to peer beneath his oddly-pointed helmet and visor to know that he was sporting an evil grin at that moment. Then Dick noticed the stack of gold bricks that he was levitating behind him.

"Yeah, I'm definitely seeing the amplified part!" Dick remarked, stepping closer to Karen. "Since when is gold magnetic?"

"It isn't!"

"It is now!" interrupted Doctor Polaris, his glowing green eyes glinting towards Karen as he spoke. "When we last met I was limited by science, a mortal to you and your Justice League heroes--but thanks to a new friend of mine, my magnetism has no limits, I am more than your equal now!"

"Seriously, Neal? Whatever happened to all that progress we were having with therapy?!?" Karen said to Polaris with a sigh, chastising the supervillain the same way she would her pet cat.

"Neal? Neal is no more!" Doctor Polaris announced gleefully, his fists glowing in a bright blue energy now. "Your therapy may have tried to rid of me, but the deal I made with my new friend made Neal go away forever, not me! Now that I'm rid of that pathetic weakness, I can finally be in control here," he tapped his helmet, "forever and only Doctor Polaris!"

"Well, I've done all I can do." Karen said sarcastically, rubbing her temples and brushing her bangs out of her face. "You know it's too late for them when they start talking in the third person."

"Wait, I think he might be serious." Dick said out loud, more to himself. "The whole-villain-makeover thing...I've seen it before in-"

"Look out!" A taxi was flown at Dick, with a white and red blur grabbing hold of Dick in the nick of time, yanking him out of the way.

"Let me handle him!" Karen hissed at Dick, stepping between him and Doctor Polaris. "Your girlfriend will kill me if I bring you back as a pancake!"

"I've got an idea for how to stop him!" Dick protested with a exaggerated raise of his hands,

"Then you better make sure it works!" Karen declared, positioning herself in a battle-stance, staring down the armored foe. "Let's keep this between you and me, Polaris. No need for anyone else to get hurt."

Doctor Polaris snorted. "Oh, please. I'm so beyond you now I doubt I'll even remember you once this is over. You're just the appetizer, the warm-up for the real deal, Superman!"

"Oh come on!" Karen snarled, launching herself forward towards Polaris so quickly that the magnetic-villain barely had enough time to counter her attack by levitating a nearby statue and fountain in front of him as a human shield. "Bad enough I'm being called a Supergirl, now I'm just a warm-up for Superman?!?

"Been there, I can't tell you the amount of times villains have called me a discount Batman." Dick quipped as he hurriedly made a mental check of which gadgets would be remotely useful against a full-on telekinetic. Wingdings? Nope. Escrima sticks with an electric shock? Won't even get that close to him...wait--

Polaris's magnetic field began to grow as his entire body seemed to glow a dark purple shine. Smaller metal objects like fire hydrants and street lamps began to orbit around him as he began to lift heavier things like any trucks unfortunate enough to get near him...and hurled them at Power Girl. The statuesque blonde was quick to dodge everything he threw at her, and even took the time to quickly take the driver's safely out of the trucks before they hit the ground. This didn't stop Polaris from making his telekinetic force field even bigger until Dick stepped in with one of the stupidest strategies he could up with in a hurry--

"Hey! Polaris! Before you throw another bus at her, you need to know that you're getting ripped off!" Dick shouted confidently, his hands raised to the villain to show he was unarmed.

"What are you talking about? Don't bother with any mind trickery, Batman wannabe, I'm too clever to be fooled!" Doctor Polaris roared as he lifted Dick into the air and aimed several sharpened metal bars around his head.

"What are you doing?!? What kinda plan is this?!?" Karen shrieked, still trying in vain to punch her way into Polaris' energy shield.

Dick quickly gave her a playful wink that caused her eyes to widen. Then she nodded slowly, backing up as Dick continued.

"Batman wannabe? You know, I know another guy who called me that--Killer Moth! He has a lot in common with you...a loser D-lister who made a deal with some evil magic guy with a black candle and got a power upgrade!" Dick replied calmly, adding a cocky grin to his otherwise strained appearance. "And he still got his ass beaten by the Birds of Prey!"

"What? Black candle?!? How do you-" Polaris spluttered but Dick kept going.

"And you know how I can tell that you got ripped off? Because gold has always been magnetic, your powers didn't change at all!"

"Now I know you're lying!" Doctor Polaris shouted, his eyes narrowing through his visor at the dark-haired acrobat. "You and Power Girl just talked about how gold wasn't magnetic-"

"No, I didn't. I don't know what to tell you man, gold's always been-"

"No it isn't! I'm a scientist, I know for a fact!-"

"Gold's always been magnetic."

"Shutthefuckup!" Polaris howled in unbridled fury, "You can't prove that-"

"Well this device here says gold is magnetic." Dick replied calmly, holding up his clenched fist around a small object that Polaris couldn't see.

"Let me see this!-" Doctor Polaris snapped, leaning his head closer to inspect the device...and that was when Dick uppercutted him as hard as he could.

BAM!

"Ahh!" Polaris raised his glowing fists and pointed at Dick with a shaking finger. "I'm going to turn you into a human pincushion!l

Before he could get the chance to, however, Polaris found himself uppercut again--this time by Power Girl, who cut right through his force field when his concentration was interrupted.