Love and Lust: Power Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAM!!!

He crumpled to the ground immediately, as despite his heavily armored appearance, being hit in the face by a Kryptonian did nothing to protect his head. As he fell, Dick landed on his feet alongside all the other objects Polaris had been levitating.

"That was stupid." Karen commented after a small silence between the two of them.

Dick gave her another cheeky grin. "But it worked. I figured that without his rational half, he'd be dumb enough to get gaslit by what I had to say."

"You could've died-!"

"But I didn't!" Dick added defensively as Karen marched over to him. Despite being similar in height, her curvy yet robust figure was pretty intimidating. "Thanks to you, for the record."

"Yeah, yeah, I just didn't want our date night to get ruined by you getting killed by some psycho naming himself Doctor Polaris." Karen said, giving Dick a smile that nearly broke his casual demeanor. Fuck, he hadn't looked at her chest once and he still couldn't get enough of her... "Well, that and Kory would've personally hunted me down if I let anything happen to you."

"You're on a first-name basis with my girlfriend?"

A small crowd of civilians began to crowd around the scene as the police arrived to thank Dick and Karen and take Polaris away. Turning away from all the blinking cameras, Karen said, "Turns out we have a lot in common. And not just because we're not from Earth. Anyways, wanna shortcut back to my place?" She threw up her muscled arms in a nonchalant manner.

"Alright, but only because I want to get a reaction out of everybody else." Dick quipped, wrapping his arms around Karen's neck, her strong arms hooking under his legs and lifting him up into a bridal carry, (Dick was pretty used to this position whenever Kory wanted to fly him somewhere) though he flinched slightly when he felt her hands briefly caress his ass as she did so. "Whoops!" Karen said with a giggle. Dick shot her a really? look as the crowd went into an uproar over the scandalous image of Power Girl carrying Nightwing.

"Oh yeah, there's definitely going to be gossip about the two of us now, I can already see the tabloids and social media sites making #Powerwing a whole thing." Karen remarked with a snort. "Hopefully Kory doesn't get the wrong idea..."

"You mean #Nightgirl? No, you're right, Powerwing works better--hey, weren't we leaving?" Dick asked, very aware of how Karen was deliberately trying to push his head towards her massive breasts.

"Fine...might as well add some fuel to the fire!" Karen replied suddenly, quickly giving Dick a peck on the cheek before taking the both of them off into the sky.

***

9:30 PM

"You sure giving me your number's a good idea?" Dick said, putting his phone away in one of his back pockets. (Yes, his costume did in fact have pockets.) The two of them were back in Karen's penthouse, at the front door.

"We're friends aren't we?" Karen said in an almost aggressive way, almost threateningly. "Who says that we shouldn't...hang out every once in a while now that our date's pretty much over?"

"I'm...not sure that's a good idea, either." Dick responded, resisting the urge to agree with her. Damn it, Dick, let's not kid ourselves here, if Karen and I hung out again, we'd be a lot more than friends...

"Wow, really?" Karen threw up her arms in an exaggerated fashion. "It's not because you think well fuck behind Kory's back right? Cause I'd never do that to her!"

"Me neither." Dick heard himself say, thinking of nothing else but the one time he had cheated on his girlfriend with Poison Ivy, with his relationship with Kory improving because of the fact. Why was she so adamant that he had to do nothing sexual with Karen? Why was she the one woman apparently off-limits? Was it some kind of test or...?

"Great, I mean, after all, just because we're both pretty much sex symbols for the superhero community, what with your perfect body and ass, and my everything, doesn't mean we have to have sex, right?!?" Karen said a little desperately, putting her hands behind her back and bouncing on her feet to give Dick another chance to ogle her breasts again.

"Yep," Dick's hand touched the doorknob. "I really should go, Kory's probably waiting for me-"

"Of course, if we really were going to have sex, I'd probably need to wear my red sun choker so you'd be able to fuck my brains out without any internal injuries or anything." Karen continued as though she had not heard him.

"Red sun choker?" Dick had just barely opened the door when he felt the impossible urge to turn around to look at Karen. When he did he saw her smirking sexily at him, now wearing a small black choked on her neck, a dim red light glowing at the center.

"Yeah...do you like it?" Karen cooed, pouting at him with lidded eyes.

I'm not going to have sex with Power Girl, I'm NOT going to-

"Fuck it!" Dick's body collided with Karen's as their lips and tongues immediately became intertwined with one another, her hands on his ass while his hands touched her soft face and brought her closer to him.

"Mmmmph! Mmmnnahh! Mmnahn!"

Her lips were so soft, Dick was already addicted to her taste, hungrily jamming his mouth into hers. The two of them greedily swapped saliva, until he moved downwards to suckle on her neck.

"Oohmm, yeah, like that.." Karen gasped, digging her fingers into his asscheeks as she felt his clothed erection against her thigh. "Yes...oh, you're so hot, I've always wanted you, always needed you!"

"I need you right now." Dick whispered to her, giving her one last peck before traveling lower, between her legs. He hooked his finger into the bottom of her leotard, and pulled it aside, revealing her bared and puffy-looking pussy-lips. "I wanna taste how much you want me."

"Ahhh!!! FUCK! Rao! Ah-AGH yeah, lick my fucking pussy, get that tongue in there!" Karen cried out, throwing her head back in utter pleasure as Dick practically made out with her lower lips. He was so good that she wasn't able to tug at his hair, force him to go deeper, all she could do was lay back on the ground and take his talented tongue. "MMNNNFUCK! Ah! Ah! Oh! I-ah, I-I can tell you have plenty of practice from your-mmn-girlfriend!"

The mention of Kory didn't deter Dick in the slightest, continuing his passionate cunnilingus on the blonde, savoring every droplet of her juices he could lap up. She was sweet like a nectar--and she was so fucking wet for him already, Karen was already on the verge of orgasm from just them kissing-

"UGHAUGH!!!" Karen wailed as her pussy juices sprayed across Dick's features. Licking his lips, Dick looked back up at Karen from between her legs (and her massive chest obscuring the view) and grinned. He stood up on his two feet, the bulge in his suit now straining against his costume, watching Karen come down from her orgasm high...

"Get that fucking dick in me right now!" Karen snarled, her face glowing in sweat as she glowered at Dick in a cute and arousing way.

Her eyes were unfazed as he pulled down the bottoms of his tights, unveiling all nine-inches of his throbbing member.

"Let me guess, X-Ray vision?" Dick noted as he aligned himself with her dripping quim.

"Like you wouldn't use it to see me naked." Karen responded, rolling her eyes. "Rao above, what's taking so long? Goddamn it, my pussy's not gonna snap your cock off your body, if I wasn't wearing the red sun collar I would've destroyed that tongue of yours--you know what--MNNYEAH!" Unwilling to wait any longer, Karen once again grabbed hold of his ass and shoved his body downwards, pushing all nine inches of his length into her cunt.

"Aah-aaah!" Dick groaned loudly, feeling himself hilt inside of her. God, she was somehow so tight and voluptuous at the same time, Karen's cunt reminded him so much of Artemis's in terms of tightness and how her abs could be seen through the fabric of her leotard, while her wide and womanly hips were like Kory's, thick and soft in all the best ways...Dick was already struggling not to cum, while Karen--

"FAAAUGHHHKK!!!" Karen cried out, cumming a third time after Dick continued to gyrate in and out of her. She had orgasmed as soon as he'd penetrated her, and was reduced to a bunch of cute snarls and yelps. Dick could've help but admire the wonderful image of her lovely face whenever she came, her blue eyes rolling with her tongue out, her blonde hair curtaining her visage as she moaned out in ecstasy...he almost didn't notice how Karen kept pressing her chest to his, squashing her massive orbs against him whenever he pumped back into her.

"Ooohmmn! Yeah! Ah! So good! So fucking big!" Karen yowled, spraying her cunt juices around his shaft once again. She was a lot more than a vice now, the only relief Dick got was that her juicy center acted like a natural lubricant...but he didn't think he could hold it anymore, it was too much, the fact that he was fucking Power Girl, in costume and everything, her wobbling and bouncing boobs right in front of him, her clenching pussy that surrounded his cock-

Karen had noticed his struggle and sped up the process with her dirty talk. "OHHHH, DICK! DON'T HOLD BACK! DO IT! CUM! CUM INSIDE ME! MMMM!!! CUM! CUM! CUU-AAEEEUAGGHH!!"

That did it. With one last thrust, Dick let himself go inside her, firing his seed deep and far into Karen's tightness. He embraced Karen into a deep kiss as he did so, their tongues intertwining once again as they moaned into each other's orgasms into their mouths. "MMMmmmn!" With her long legs wrapped around his waist, making it clear that she didn't want an ounce of his cum to escape her hungry pussy.

After what seemed like forever, Dick slowly opened his eyes, locking eyes with Karen as they subconsciously lapped up each other's saliva. The only thing Dick could say as he slowly pulled out of her now-sticky folds, his chest still heaving from pleasure was: "Wow."

"Yeah, I know!" Karen exclaimed, still on the ground with her legs spread. His seed was slowly trailing down her thigh. Running her hands through her short blonde hair, she continued, "Ohh-ahh, it's been a while since I've felt that good, it's been so long since I've known a guy who's actually able to fuck my out..."

"Should I be jealous?" Dick said sarcastically.

"Hmph, I don't know, was I better than Kory?" Karen shot back, raising her eyebrow and sitting up, her breasts jiggling as she straightened her back and stretched.

"Ehhh...I've fucked Kory about a dozen times now, I'd need a lot more 'experience' with you to make an accurate comparison..." Dick remarked slowly.

Karen smirked at him sexily. "I accept the challenge, bird boy...it's just too bad that you had to go and blow your load ear--what the fuck?!?" She stopped, her eyes wide at the sight of Dick's resurging erection. "I'm no expert on guy biology, but I thought you men had a refractory period or something."

Dick narrowed his eyes--his domino mask--(he was still wearing his mask and top half of his outfit), and sighed. "It's kinda complicated, um-hard to explain. All I'm gonna say is that I have full biological control over when I can get it up, and I can even stop my seed from getting anyone pregnant."

"Okay, I'll just NOT question how that happened at all." Karen replied quickly, laying back down and stretching her arms wide again, in another failed attempt to get him to look at her chest. "I like it though--no more birth control and infinite stamina, you're just a full-on sex machine to Kory, aren't you?"

"You have no idea." Dick grinned and laid himself over Karen again, caressing the side of her face, admiring how hot she was fo him. "Though Kory never left fingernail marks on my butt whenever we fucked..."

"Like Kory doesn't grab it whenever you guys fuck, I mean come on, if I had an ass like that you'd grab it too!" Karen protested vehemently.

"Who says you don't?" Dick responded seductively, kissing the side of the blonde Kryptonian's cheek, then her neck, then her clavicle..."I need to give it a feel, you know, to make an accurate comparison..."

"You can grab whatever you want!" Karen pleaded to Dick, "I bet you have a favorite body part on me too--", raising her gargantuan (but still mostly covered) breasts to Dick's face.

"You're right." Karen squirmed on the ground, biting her lip and resisting the urge to let out a moan as Dick kissing down her body, closer and closer to her very prominent chest--

....With Dick skipping right over it, and beginning to kiss her taut stomach which was currently straining under Karen's white suit.

That was the last straw for Karen Starr.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" She roared at the top of her lungs, furiously grabbing Dick by the hair and pulling him face-to-face as she finally unleashed her repressed rage. "You're doing it on purpose, I know you are!"

"Doing what on purpos- Ow! Okay! I'll stop!" Dick yowled as Karen yanked on his dark hair mid-sentence.

"Look at my fucking tits, right now!" Karen commanded. Dick happily obliged her. As he already knew, Karen's heaving and ample bosoms were the largest he'd ever seen, and were still the subject of many of Dick's perverted fantasies, even after he started having a sexual relationship with Kory.

"Okay, I'll admit, I wasn't looking at them at first because I didn't want you to think of me as one of those guys who are unable to look you in the face." Dick confessed to Karen's cleavage, slightly shocked and amused at the irony of Karen being pissed at him for NOT looking at her boobs. "But after noticing how you kept trying to make me look at them, I purposely ignored your chest just to mess with you."

"Asshole! I mean, it's nice to know that you have some basic control, but I didn't cut a hole in this costume just because of the stupid P thing!" Karen growled, "Believe it or not, I actually like the attention my outfit gives me, I know I'm hot, and I want the world to know it!"

"Then why?--"

"Guys who only see me as a big pair of boobs with legs, those losers I call my 'fans'--those are the guys I hate because that's all they do, look at my boobs!" Karen continued, "But I do have exceptions--you get a free pass, Dick, so feel free to help yourself to my girls, Rao, I need you so badly, I need you to love every part of me!"

"I can do that!" Dick whispered coarsely, his eyes glued to Karen's slightly shaking breasts. He resisted the urge to drool as anticipation overcame him.

"Then apologize to them with your face and tongue! Mmm, yeah!" Karen shoved his face into her boob-window, and wrapped her arms around the back of his head, keeping Dick's head submerged in her wobbling breasts.

"MMMMNNNN!" Dick groaned loudly, his moans echoing into the sound chamber of Karen's seemingly endless cleavage. The space between her boobs was so warm and soft, the titflesh surrounding his face as Dick found himself being suffocated in her mammaries--it was bliss, and all he could do at that moment was give into his inhibitions, aggressively motorboat her tits, lick as much as her exposed skin as he could, maybe he could find a nipple--

"Oooh, ha-aah! Mm! I-ah! Didn't expect you to be such a fan of my boobs!" Karen half-laughed half-moaned, gleefully forcing as much of Dick's face into the hole of her outfit. The tickling sensation of Dick's tongue on her breast flesh caused her to erupt into almost orgasmic giggles. "Fauhhhmmnn! It, ah, must have been torture for you to ignore my tits this whole--oh! Time!"

She began to lose track of the time, only noticing that Dick had stopped squirming in her boobage after his hands, which were interlocked with hers, went slack.

"Oh shit!" Karen immediately released Dick from his cleavage prison, with him gasping for air loudly, very red in the face. "Sorry, I guess we went a little overboard.."

"But what a way to go out though..." Dick said airily, still looking slightly dazed from the suffocation.

"Nuh-uh. I'm not even close to being done with you yet. So how about you can do whatever you want with my boobs as an apology for almost killing you with them..." Karen cooed sultrily, grabbing hold of her knockers and jiggling them under her arms.

"I want...I want to, uh--" Dick stammered, staring at her saliva-covered cleavage, a bit of his own drool now leaking out of the side of his mouth. His cock throbbed angrily, pointing upward like an arrow at Karen's bust, wanting only one thing:

"--Fuck my tits?" Karen replied slyly, unable to hide the smug look on her beautiful face. She then expressed a sarcastic look of shock and surprise. "Who could have guessed that the guy who has a thing for boobs would want to get a titfuck from the big busty blonde girl!"

"So is that a 'yes'?" Dick asked cautiously, fearing denial but way to horny at this point to not miss his chance.

"Oh, for the love of--Just get your fucking cock in here!" Karen ordered with a scowl, rolling her eyes in disbelief, and holding out her heaving breasts like an offering.

She was on her knees before him when Dick grabbed hold of her massive tits, finally touching the boobs of his dreams. The fabric of her suit did nothing to hide how wonderful Karen's breasts felt in his hands. They were like memory foam pillows, his fingers sinking dough-like into his grip, and at the same time it was just too much boob, he could barely knead them in his palms that they almost spilled out of his grasp.

"Well, now that you're doing some touching, I might as well get something out of this!" Karen commented nonchalantly, placing her own hands back on Dick's ass as he positioned himself. "Not a lot of fun for a girl to have a guy treat her boobs like a fuckpillow and just to calm cum all over her when he's done."

"Would that be so bad?" Dick croaked hungrily, his eager hips shaking. It hadn't been this way since his first ever titfuck from Poison Ivy. Now he was going to live out every tit man's dream, fucking Power Girl's boobs-

Karen eyed his cockhead dripping precum as it aligned itself with her cleavage and bit her lip. "Wanna know something, Dick? I've never given anyone a titfuck before, all the guys I've been with were always too scared to ask..."

Then Dick thrusted fully in between her mammaries, his length completely engulfed in breast flesh.

PLAP!

"OH! Ahh..mmn.." Karen let out a sigh at the sensation, her tits rippling and jiggling as Dick's length sunk itself in her pale boobs. She expected it to feel like Dick's tongue, an intrusive thing that didn't belong there...but no, Dick' cock was a surging, swelling hard rod that felt so right between her squishy breasts, Karen couldn't explain why. All she knew was that it felt good--

Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Ohhh..ahh...yeah...."

Good didn't even begin to describe how Dick felt. Pumping his prick into Karen's cleavage was one of the greatest sensations he'd ever felt in his life. It was marshmallow heaven, her smooth and bouncy skin against him brought his mind to nirvana. He could only moan in utter ecstasy, and keep thrusting until all of his length was inside her boobs.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Karen's strong hands shoved Dick's hips, encouraged him to fuck deeper. Dick's hips became a blur with how quickly he pumped back and forth into her boobs, which now jostled and wobbled whenever his cock pierced the crevice between her tits.

Plapplapplapplapplapplap!!!!

He was balls deep now...and Dick's entire manhood was now trapped in her breasts. Dick became aware at that moment of just how big Karen's tits were. Whenever he thrusted all the way into her chest, all he felt her boobs, his tip didn't even feel her sternum!

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

He was close now, and his frantic pumps into her giant orbs didn't go unnoticed.

"Do it! Cum! Fucking CUM between these fucking titties, I want you to flood my boobs with your cum!" Karen shouted at the top of her lungs, her blonde hair sticking to her face, covered in sweat. "DON'T HOLD BACK! LET IT ALL OUT!!!"