Love & Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to her that neither of them had even considered getting Dayna off in return. She laughed to herself. It hadn't seemed important at the time and it still didn't now. The night was all about showing Zach that she was devoted to him--and giving him the best memories to keep him company when no one else was around.

It occurred to Dayna that there was nothing stopping her from keeping herself company either. She slipped some fingers into her underwear, finding her body already ready and waiting. She summoned the memories of the night, from Zach squeezing and playing with her tits to the moment he erupted onto them. She replayed it, thinking of the hunger on his face. It wasn't long until she came.

So Zach didn't want a relationship right now. What mid-twenties guy did? He just wanted fun and a good time. She could give him that. She could pray he would change his mind some day. If that happened, he would surely go with the girl that was giving him the most fun and the best times.

That meant that Dayna needed to be sure that she was giving him the most. Because if she wasn't careful, Amber or that other jacking-off bitch might beat her to the punch. And Dayna could not allow that to happen.

As Dayna drifted off towards sleep, she thought again about the books on Zach's shelf, with magic titles and old binding. But she dismissed the thought. Zach didn't want girls interested in magic. So she stopped thinking about them entirely. Soon, she was asleep.

---

Dayna was distressed to learn that Zach had another date the following night. Apparently, Amber and him had scheduled it on lunch the prior day. Dayna felt the anger in her rise up again, but stifled it. The following day was Saturday. Dayna scheduled a lunch date with him. In hopes of teasing him and keeping in his mind, Dayna asked: "Are you more of a lace guy or a leather guy? Just so I can plan appropriately." She sent this with an ungodly amount of winky faces.

Zach sent back something odd that made Dayna sit upright: "Lace underwear, leather collar." Dayna read it again, blinked, and realized that this was crucial information. He was letting her behind the curtain on what turned him on. Dayna smiled widely.

Before she had a chance to respond, Zach sent another text: "Blondes look good in black." Dayna thought for just a moment that every girl looked good in black, but dismissed the thought. It was confirmation and instruction. She would never get his sexual preferences from his Facebook page. That meant that she needed to horde every little detail she got from him like a dragon on a gold pile--specifically an ancient dragon, the type to be determined by the terrain of the campaign.

Dayna responded, hoping to coax out more: "I can see it clearly. I look like a nice treat for you. Tell me, is this treat wearing anything else?"

"Fishnets."

And then: "Wide net fishnets."

And then: "As big of heels as you can wear and still walk."

Danya looked down at her phone as if it were gold. Here it was. The secrets to unlock her man's pleasure. The recipe for his satisfaction--even if only for one time.

Dayna sent: "I'll be perfect for you."

Then: "Did you want pictures ahead of time? To wet your appetite?"

She had assumed the answer was an obvious yes. She was only asking to again tease him. She was shocked, therefore, when he sent back: "No thanks. I'm going to be busy. See you Saturday!"

Dayna flashed again to the knowledge that Amber was going to be with him that night. She thought about it. She tried not to think about it. But she thought about it.

---

Dayna sat at the small café down the street from Zach's apartment. She picked at her meal, spreading out the time she could be here on her vigil. She watched Zach's car enter the parking garage of the apartment building.

Then, she watched another car park in front. Amber stepped out and Dayna's hatred of the woman flared inside her. Amber walked to the front of the apartment and Dayna noted knee-high boots with a pointed heel. She was wearing tiny shorts and a crop top. 'What a slut,' Dayna thought.

Amber pressed on the keypad outside the apartment, apparently got buzzed up, and disappeared inside.

Dayna heard a disgusted grunt. She turned and saw a redheaded girl a few booths down. She was looking out towards Zach's apartment building. The woman saw Dayna looking at her and quickly looked down at her food. Dayna looked back at her plate, then stole another glance at the redhead.

Her hair was long and sleek. It looked like it was freshly dyed to accentuate the red. She was wearing a low-cut shirt, showing off an impressive chest. Dayna herself was wearing something similar. Oddly, the redhead was wearing a red, leather choker. It was thick, almost like... a collar.

The woman was staring at Dayna not, not pretending anything else. She was coming to a similar realization, apparently.

"Are you...?" Dayna said.

"I'm Tiffany," the woman said. "Are you Amber?"

"No, I'm Dayna!," Dayna exclaimed. She pointed towards the apartment. "That was Amber!"

"You were the one with him last night?" Tiffany demanded.

"Yeah," Dayna said, swelling up in pride. "You jerked him off with your hand. I did it with my fucking tits." It was then that Dayna realized she wasn't minding her volume. She glanced around, seeing several heads return to their food when Dayna looked their way.

Dayna quietly sat down at the booth with Tiffany, feeling a shade of red on her face to match her competition's hair.

"So... you're the one who texted him a few days ago?"

"Yeah," Tiffany nodded. "He dated my big sister a couple years ago. I got the number from her." Both women were subdued now, talking in hushed voices. They both were trying not to wonder what was going on upstairs with the brunette slut and the man they loved.

"What about you? How'd you know him?" Tiffany asked.

"He played board games with my brother once," Dayna said.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "And you just..."

"I realized I love him," Dayna said firmly. She would not stand for Tiffany questioning how well Dayna knew the man of her dreams. She blinked, then gestured up towards the apartment. "Besides, she was just a barista at a Starbucks he went to."

"What, like a regular?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know," Dayna said.

"And she, too, just... woke up a loved him?"

"I guess," Dayna said. She cocked her head to the side. "When did you realize you loved him?"

"Early Wednesday morning," Tiffany said. "Around 3:30 in the morning."

Dayna frowned. "Me too. I just woke up."

"Me too," Tiffany said.

Dayna shifted uncomfortably. Both women sat in silence for a moment.

"Do you know why...?" Tiffany asked.

"No," Dayna shook her head.

"I'm thinking that... well... he had some magic stuff in his apartment," Tiffany said. "I wonder if..."

"He said that he doesn't like girls who know about magic," Dayna said quickly. "It's too stereotypical."

"Oh," Tiffany said quickly, shutting her mouth. She pursed her lips and Dayna could practically see her deleting the thoughts in her mind.

"Besides," Dayna said. "Does it matter?"

"No, of course not," Tiffany said.

Dayna was silently kicking herself for telling her competition anything about Zach. She could have let her go learn a bunch of things that would make her unattractive to Zach.

But even as Dayna looked Tiffany up and down, she realized that there was probably very little that could make Tiffany unattractive to any man. Like Dayna herself--and, if she was willing to admit it, Amber--the gifts of nature or gods had been generous to Tiffany. She had a well-endowed chest and tight stomach. Although Dayna couldn't see it from this angle, she suspected that Tiffany too had a shapely butt and nice legs.

What were the odds that three objectively voluptuous, young women all woke up on the same day with the realization that they loved Zach--a man they had barely met before?

Of course, the answer was simple. It was Zach. He was the best man in the whole world. Dayna could only be amazed that not every woman in the world, regardless of her curves, wasn't chasing after him. He was perfect in every way.

"I jerked him off, yes," Tiffany said, apparently defensive and stewing on what Dayna said earlier, "but he was sucking on my tits as I did."

Dayna's jealousy flared against the woman across from her. She could envision this bitch and the love of her life all too easily, his lips locked onto those slutty tits while she jerked him. Dayna resisted the urge to lunge across the table and attack. She decided to do the only other type of attack available to her.

"Yeah? Well, he recorded me on his phone as I gave him a nice big tittyfuck. And in that recording, I invited him to do anything in the world he wanted to me. So any time he watches it, he's going to hear me inviting him for more." Tiffany was seething, staring fireballs across the table at her. Dayna decided to twist the knife: "How many times do you think he'll watch it? How many times will he jerk off to me?"

"You bitch," Tiffany hissed.

Dayna's eyes flickered down to the collar around Tiffany's neck. "You're wearing that for him?"

Tiffany defused a little bit, then slide a thumb underneath the collar, pulling a little. "Yeah, just in case I run into him. He told me how he wants me next time."

"He told me how he wants me, too," Dayna said. She smiled coyly. "How'd you think I knew about the collar?"

"I'm not giving up," Tiffany said. "If you think I'm going to just go away, you're wrong."

"I'm not giving up either," Dayna said. Both women glanced out the window towards the apartment building. It had been long enough. They were both sure that Amber had wiggled her way out of the crop top and was making her own case to Zach about why she was the best bitch.

"Well... I should go," Dayna said. "I have plans tomorrow." She smiled in false sweetness at the redheaded bitch across the table.

"Me too," Tiffany said. "Just in the evening. You know... when adults have dates."

"I'll try to leave some in his balls for you," Dayna said. "But no promises."

Before Dayna went home, she went by a shoe store. She found the highest heel that would actually fit her foot--nine inches--and bought it in a sleek black. She had already gotten black lace, wide-net fishnets, and a black collar earlier that day from a shop that she had driven past frequently, seldom looked at, and never thought she would actually go inside. She was going to go with the heels that she had--four inches--but her conversation with Tiffany had inspired her. She needed to bring her A-game in every way.

Dayna practiced with the heels for a lot of the evening, trying to look both natural and sexy with her walk. There was a possibility, depending on the position, that she would have to fuck in these. A fuck that ended in a hospital trip was sure to make her lose standing in the eyes of her man.

She went to bed, trying to convince her brain to slow down and sleep. She needed the rest. But every time she closed her eyes, she imagined new, filthy things that Amber might have done for Zach tonight. He wanted fun and Dayna was sure that all three women were equally dedicated in giving him everything he wanted. Had Amber heard about the hand job and the titjob and opted to go further--just as Dayna had pushed further than the handjob? If Dayna had considered that, she would have given everything she could think of and then some on the very first night.

Dayna eventually drifted off to sleep, but it was later than she had intended.

---

Dayna showed up at Zach's front door with food in-hand. Neither Dayna nor Zach had even bothered suggesting eating anywhere else. They were both caught up with the fun that this date promised.

Dayna wore a long jacket. She glanced down the hallway in either direction, then unbuttoned it, displaying herself for him while resting the jacket on her shoulders. Then, she knocked on the door.

Zach opened it after a moment, admiring her. "Wow, you look great," Zach said. Then, momentarily breaking the trance, he added, "Come in, come in." Dayna stepped inside, setting the food on the counter and then making a show of striding into the middle of the living room on the nine-inch heels, turning to face him, and dropping the jacket the rest of the way.

True to instruction, she wore a lace, black bra. She had opted for one of the ones without the nude-color backing, preferring instead to show her tits. The panties were a tiny strip of fabric, hugging her shape tightly and disposed-of easily. The wide-net fishnets crept out of the 9-inch heels and up her long, shapely legs. And, as instructed, a thick black collar was around her neck.

"What do you think?" Dayna asked. "Do I look... fun?"

"Yes," Zach nodded hungrily. "You look like a lot of fun."

"Do you want to try me out? Or eat first?" Dayna asked. She knew the answer before even asking the question.

Zach crossed the room, his hands greedily grabbing. On their first night, she had to put his hands on her. Now, they found their way easily. First, groping at her tits. Then, at her ass. His right had grabbed her full, left asscheck, squeezing hard, then delivered a firm slap against it. It squeezed again, then slapped again. Finally, his left hand slipped up and wrapped around Dayna's neck. He held her hand steady with this, kissing her as he squeezed.

Dayna felt like she had released some sort of animal here. Some hungry, devouring beast that demanded to be satisfied. She was on the menu. And he would do whatever he wanted until that animal was satisfied. That was fine with Dayna. Better that animal be sated with her than with anyone else.

"You're mine," Zach informed her simply after breaking the kiss.

"All yours," Dayna confirmed, the words slipping around the grip on her neck. "All your's daddy."

"Not daddy," Zach corrected her. "Sir. Call me sir."

"Yes sir," Dayna said. She would have nodded vigorously if her neck weren't in his grasp.

"You're my property," Zach said, the beast inside him eyeing her dangerously.

"I'm you're property, sir," Dayna said.

Zach loosened his grip on her neck, then slid his fingers underneath the collar. Pulling on it to guide her along, Zach sat on the couch. For one terrifying moment, Dayna thought she was going to fall and fall hard, her nine-inch heels and the tug on the collar spelling a bad combination. But she caught herself with a hand on the couch, steadying herself.

"Get that ass up here," Zach commanded, slapping with his free hand on the couch next to her. Dayna positioned herself as ordered, kneeling on the couch next to him with her ass up in the air. Zach had pulled on the collar to put her face down by his crotch, leaving no mistake about how she was going to be pleasing him this afternoon.

Dayna, glad to be off her heels but still careful to balance on her forearms, unzipped his pants and pulled. Zach helped, eager to free his cock and get to the fun part. He kicked his pants and underwear off his toe. They landed in the middle of the living room, next to Dayna's discarded jacket.

Dayna admired his cock one more time, reminding herself that whatever Zach wanted, Zach got. Slutty, degrading, and downright whoreish were small prices to pay for the love she felt for him. Committing to it, Dayna opened wide and went to work.

His cock was warm, Dayna felt immediately. The stiff, throbbing was hot in her mouth. She took it as deep as she could, opening her mouth wide to encourage the act. She leaned forward with her whole body, using her weight to help push the cock past her gag reflex. Even as he body declared, "That's not what this is for!", Dayna overrode the instinct and thought, "It is if that's what Zach wants it for."

The cock pressed deep before Dayna's lips finally settled at the base of it. With one, fluid, solid motion, she had engulfed his entire dick into her mouth. She was amazed by how completely it was actually filling her throat.

Dayna had blown boyfriends before. With those other men, it was something to get through and be done with. She had used her hands more than her mouth and had worked him up and finished as quickly as possible. Then, after a spit and mouthwash, it was all over.

But this was Zach. This was the love of her life. The man she belonged to--even if he didn't belong to her yet. Half measures and rushed blowjobs weren't to even be considered. As his dick throbbed in her mouth and she played her tongue over it, the word "worship" came to Dayna's mind. That was it. She wasn't just blowing Zach. She was worshipping his dick with her mouth and throat and whole body.

Dayna eased the cock back out of her mouth, sucking hard on it as she did so. When she got back to the tip, Dayna reversed, letting the suction work her mouth back down. So a pace was set. It was slow at first, with every lick of the tongue and inch of cock carefully measured and committed to. Noises of pleasure were coming from Zach, but at this angle she couldn't see his face. He could see her body, of course, displayed from the side for him and she sucked. That was more important than her seeing him, Dayna decided.

Dayna began to move faster, working her mouth up and down faster. With her first few plunges, Dayna had counted to "eight Mississippi" before coming back up. After five of those, she shortened to "seven Mississippi". After five, down to six. With the increasing pace, Zach grew more free. He reached down to her dangling tits, grabbing them in their net bra and squeezing. Then, a hand found its way to her elevated ass, pointed up into the air and easily the highest part of her body. Zach cupped, fondled, and then smacked. The sting of pain was satisfaction to Dayna.

'Let loose that animal on me, Zach,' she thought as she sucked. 'Give me all that hunger, all that passion, all that fury. Take it out on me.'

As if he could read her mind, Zach slapped again, harder. "Damn, that jiggle looks nice." Another slap. He was holding less back.

"Damn you suck good," Zach said through gritted teeth.

Dayna, whose gag reflex had long stopped pretending to function, pulled the cock free for just long enough to say, "Thank you, sir." Then she impaled her face again. The "Mississippi"s were gone now. She was averaging two thrusts a second now.

"You're a filthy bitch, aren't you?" Zach inquired, apparently realizing how much he liked talking to the slut sucking his dick.

Dayna pulled free again and said, "Yes sir. Please punish this bad bitch more, sir." Then, she returned to the blowjob.

Zach obliged the request, slapping hard on her ass. "You like that, you filthy whore?"

Dayna emerged just enough to take a quick breath and say, "Yes, sir. I like being reminded I'm bad." Then, back down.

"You're mine, right bitch? To do what I want with?" Zach asked.

Dayna pulled up and said, "Yes sir, whatever you..." She got that far before Zach's hand wrapped around the collar on the back of her neck. He pushed down and suddenly the dick was back in her throat. Another hand appeared on the back of her head and suddenly Zach was in control. He pulled up with the collar and pushed down with the hand. Dayna opened wide, catching breaths in the brief moments where he throat wasn't full. The pace was rapid and eager and Dayna knew that Zach wasn't going to last long. She kept her body steady, her neck loose, and her ass elevated. Zach fucked her face as much as he wanted. 'I'm a living fleshlight,' Dayna thought. Then, with the mental equivalent of a smile, she thought, 'I'm Zach's living fleshlight'. That made it okay. That made it wonderful.

Even though she knew it was coming, the sudden appearance of cum in her throat took Dayna by surprise. Zach was grunting with delight and the force of his hands suddenly reduced, presumably as the pleasure flooded his body. Dayna maintained his pace, even without his guiding hands. She resumed the suction, pausing just briefly at the tops of her motion to swallow and gasp before plunging down on him again.