Love & Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuuuuuck," Zach moaned in a sound that Dayna would repeat in her fantasies for many future fingering sessions. It was a sound of total, delighted, surprised satisfaction.

When there was no more cum, Dayna loosened the motion, with gentle suction and a probing tongue. She found the messy mixes of cum and saliva, sucking it down and swallowing. When Zach's dick finally emerged from her mouth, it was polished clean.

"Holy shit, girl," Zach muttered with a laugh. "You're a god damned vacuum cleaner."

Dayna giggled with the compliment, giving her ass a little shake in the air. Zach noticed the motion and rubbed an appreciative hand over her soft skin. For a moment, Dayna thought he was going to spank her again, but the hand remained gentle. Dayna knew that the beast had been sated. For now, at least.

"So... I've had lunch. Would you like some?" Dayna said with a coy smile. Zach grinned and Dayna fetched the bag of fast food from the counter.

Her joke aside, Dayna was hungry. She had worked through quite a few calories. They ate on the couch. Occasionally, Dayna had to brush some crumbs off of her near-bare chest and onto the wrapper.

"I never thought I'd fuck you like that," Zach said with a laugh.

"Oh? How'd you think of fucking me?" Dayna said, pleased in the attention.

"I mean... I guess I fantasized about that, but I never thought it would happen," Zach said.

"Why not? I told you I would do it," Dayna said. "Maybe now you'll believe me when I say that I'll do anything you want?"

"I didn't mean... well..." Zach suddenly seemed hesitant.

"What?" Dayna said.

"I meant when I first saw you," Zach said. "When I came to your house for board games. God, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. Your jeans were painted on." He laughed. "You fucking haunted me."

"I did?" Dayna said, shocked. "I didn't know you liked me."

"You had the most perfect body I had ever seen," Zach said. "I... well... not to sound creepy, but I literally scrolled through your entire Facebook page, hunting for bikini pics or something. Whatever I could see without friending you." The echo of her own actions earlier that week took Dayna by surprise.

"Why didn't you say anything? We could have been... well... having fun for so much longer," Dayna said.

Zach's openness closed up a little. "If I had called you last week, you would have met up with me? Throated me like you just did?"

Danya opened her mouth to say that she would have, but then thought another moment. Would she have? She knew she was in love with this man. She knew that she was put on Earth to make him happy. But did she know that last week?

"I... I don't know..." Dayna said hesitantly.

Zach smiled, his point made.

"But I should have," Dayna said, suddenly feeling upset. "Zach, if you wanted to fuck me like that when you saw me that night, I should have taken you right up to my room that moment. If that's what you wanted... Did I really make you unhappy for so long?"

"Not unhappy," Zach said, seeing her get upset. "Maybe a tad bit frustrated. Pent up, if you will." He laughed. "Although, I definitely jerked it to some of your pictures anyways. So I guess you were helping me without realizing it in the first place."

That did make it better, Dayna realized. Even before she knew that she wanted to make him happy, she was making him happy. But the crushing weight of wasted time settled down over her.

"Let's make up for it, Zach," Dayna said. "Let's fuck and fuck and fuck. Catch up for all the times that you did it alone." Dayna smiled, leaning forward. Despite her transparent bra, Zach still locked onto her cleavage. "I can make it up to you."

"Easy now," Zach said. "I don't know if I'm ready for another go just yet." He lifted his sandwich. "At least let me finish lunch."

Dayna smiled and leaned back again. She watched him for just a moment. He was so magnificent. She couldn't believe that she could have been doing this for so much longer. Fantasies crept in her brain... positions, outfits, holes...

"So..." Zach said, breaking her trance, "I'm going to be moving into a new place soon."

"Oh?" Dayna said.

"Yeah, I came into a bit of money, so I'm moving on up," Zach explained. "Also going to be taking a bit of a break from working."

"What money did you come into?" Dayna asked.

"I won the lottery," Zach said. "A small pot, but... enough for now."

"You... you won the lottery?" Dayna said.

"A small pot," Zach repeated. "Nothing to... I don't know... draw too much attention."

"Zach, that's great!" Dayna exclaimed.

"Yeah," Zach said, as if it just occurred to him that it was great news, "yeah, I suppose it is." He laughed. "So I'm moving into a house on Monday. I don't technically own it until the paperwork is all done, but I flashed a few extra dollars to 'rent' it until the property transfers to me. I didn't really want to wait."

"Well can I see it?" Dayna said.

"Yeah, I'll have you over," Zach said. His eyes dropped down to her well-displayed assets. "You can be my housewarming present."

Dayna stared at him with promise in her eyes.

"I meant to ask you the other night," Zach said, "and now, too, I suppose. Did you... I don't know... want anything from me?"

"Want anything from you?" Dayna said, confused.

"Yeah," Zach nodded. "So far I've painted your chest and filled your mouth. Did you... I don't know... want me to do anything for you?"

"Oh," Dayna said. She laughed. She had forgotten again. "To be honest... I mean, if it did something for you, of course, but... I'm really happy to just give to you, Zach." She pursed her lips and added, "And... I'll be honest... I know I'm in a little bit of competition for your time."

Zach didn't seem surprised by the comment. Neither did he speak to it. He just waited. Dayna eventually continued.

"When you think of me, I... I want you to remember the things I do for you. I can take care of myself on my own time. This time with you... that's just for you."

"Well I won't complain about that," Zach said with a shrug.

"You know... if this is the last time I'll be here..." Dayna said, eyeing the empty wrapper where Zach's lunch once stood.

"Yeah?" Zach said.

"Well it'd be a shame if I never fucked you in your own bed," Dayna observed mildly.

Zach smiled and it began again.

Zach laid back on his bed, not keen on doing work after a full meal. Dayna was happy to do the work and put on a show. She straddled him and mounted him, feeling his stiff dick inside her with pleasure. She pushed past that thought, focusing on his. She rode, knowing she looked fantastic as she fucked him. He eventually pulled at the bra and she loosened it, dropping it clear. As she bounced on his dick, her tits also bounced freely. She looked down at her Adonis, loving every inch of him... including the several that were inside her.

Eventually, he decided he wanted to control. He flipped her, climbing on top and setting his own pace. She clung onto him, her nails in his back. She could taste his sweat as her face pressed into his shoulder.

"I'm all for you, Zach," Dayna whispered to her man as he fucked her. "I'm all for you. All of me is for you."

He proved it when he came inside her.

As he collapsed on top of her, breathing hard and rapidly softening, Danya kissed his shoulder and breathed in his scent. Then, she looked to the ceiling and thought wickedly, 'You can have what's left, Tiffany. If I've left you anything at all.'

---

Dayna wanted to see Zach again the next day, but he told her "I'm taking a bit of a break. I need to refuel." Dayna hoped that meant that Tiffany and Amber were also being shooed away.

Dayna's parents made a comment about her being busy lately. She brushed it off, letting them believe that she was catching up with friends. If Tim remembered their conversation about his old board game buddy, he made no mention of it.

Around noon, her phone pinged. Just as she had every time since she had started texting Zach, Dayna grabbed it with lightning fast speed. She was confused for just a moment. It was a notification that she had been paid a large sum of money. Zach's name was attached to it. Following the notification came a text from Zach.

"Here's a shopping list for you. Find the right sizes. Have it delivered to your name, but at this address." There was a link and an address. The link was to a list of shopping links from various vendors. Dayna straightened up, seeing the gold that had been offered to her. There were various forms of lingerie, several outfits of a kinky nature, and similar accessories--including a half dozen different collars. Zach liked his bitches collared.

Another text came thru while Dayna was scrolling. "There should be plenty in the amount I just sent you. Whatever's left is up to you how to spend. Feel free to get creative."

Dayna hurried to her computer, where she could see the links better. She went through the shopping list, picking her sizes and ordering them to the address Zach had sent, one by one. With each one, she imagined the fantasy the two of them would enact in it. There was a cheerleader outfit, which Dayna could imagine wearing while blowing him during the Superbowl. There was a midriff corset, where her tits were still free. She could imagine how bouncy she would be in that. There was a schoolgirl outfit, a superhero outfit, a sexy maid outfit, and over a dozen nighties, lingerie sets, and all of the various methods that men had invented to dress up a woman's body.

It occurred to her very suddenly that she didn't know if she was the only one receiving the money and links. Were Tiffany and Amber buying these same outfits? As much as Dayna wanted to believe it, she was too practical to think that he had just stopped fucking all girls but her. Or that he was okay to fuck them, but he would only dress up her. No, this was another area where she had to compete. To show that she could make Zach--the most important thing to have ever happened to her--happier than any other girl.

That leftover dollars were the way to do that. Of course, she would buy what he told her he wanted, but he had generously allowed for an element of creativity too. An area where she could shine.

So what did Zach really like? What had gotten him off the hardest? There was undoubtedly a commitment to his pleasure, but that would be obvious for any man, wouldn't it? He seemed to like when she invited him towards dirtier and filthier sex. She thought for a moment, reliving every glorious moment of sex that she gave Zach and looking for common themes. Finally, she rested on a centralized idea: Aggressive submission. Zach seemed to like when she threw herself at him, imploring him to degrade her. She initiates, she submits.

So Dayna needed an outfit that told Zach at a glance that she was his plaything. She realized suddenly that this was what the collar was all about--an at-a-glance indicator of submission. And suddenly it's contrast to the lace made sense to her too. She tended to subscribe to the idea that guys were either lace or leather guys--but Zach liked lace lingerie and a leather collar. He see her and he liked to own her. Aggressive submission.

Dayna went hunting for the right outfit to tell that story. At a glance, she needed him to know that she had come to him to be defiled. She ended up with a body harness--the kind that had numerous elaborate straps and connections, but didn't even pretend to cover her tits, pussy, or ass. The kind that made her look like a sex slave. Then, she found a custom shop and commissioned three different collars with writing on them--she would have done more, but she ran out of the extra money. She was tempted to spend her own--and would have, of course--but first she wanted to see if Zach liked the direction she was taking this. She did, however, add a little of her own to make it a rush order.

---

Zach gave Dayna a time to show up on Monday to the new house. Dayna did a scouting trip that morning, just to make sure she knew where it was and how to get there. She drove out of town and then kept going for a little while. It seemed like Zach had bought some privacy and some space.

She eventually found the house, with a gate around it off a side road. Dayna drove slowly past the gate and looked through. She could see a couple delivery vehicles and even two men carrying in a large couch. But all of that stopped mattering as soon as she saw the car parked alongside the house. She knew it immediately. It was Amber's car.

Dayna's mind flashed back to what Zach had said when she offered to come over: "You can be my housewarming present." It looked like he was already unwrapping someone else's housewarming gift.

Dayna drove on, white hot rage building in her head. She was having trouble seeing the road. Finally, she pulled over on the side, next to a cornfield. She placed her hands firmly on the steering wheel, took a deep breath, and screamed. The shriek echoed off the walls of her car.

After the scream, Dayna' mind began to clear a little bit. The pent-up rage at that brunette bitch had passed. Truthfully, she couldn't blame her. If Zach had told her to be there at lunch, it would probably be Dayna performing whatever degrading, unspeakable act Zach had in mind instead of her. Instead, she was given the evening slot. Was Tiffany going to be there in the afternoon? Or had she already been there that morning? Or was Zach only planning on fucking two of his admirers today?

That's what it boiled down to, of course. It didn't really matter if Dayna had thoughts about love, relationship, marriage, and a family. When she had woken up that morning, she had thought that if she could lock Zach down, all of that would be within her reach. Sure, Dayna had no problem using sex to move towards those goals, but had failed in doing anything but teaching Zach that she was a sexual plaything. She was no closer to her actual desires. But it was Zach's desires that had guided this more than anything. He had to have known that women didn't tend to like hearing about how many other girls they were fucking. He had disclosed it in the name of transparency, but now Dayna wondered if he had an alternative motive. Had he known the jealous fire it would ignite in Dayna? Jealousy that would push her further to fuck him harder in some attempt at winning?

Dayna took a deep breath, trying to think clearly. Three different women woke up in the middle of the night and decided they loved the same man--a man they hadn't seen in a very long time. That wasn't logical. And all of them were putting out in attempts to win the man for themselves, all the while Zach told them he wasn't really interested in a relationship. The women, unable to deny their feelings for him and unwilling to give up, took whatever he offered them, demeaning themselves into being his personal fuckbuddies. On top of that, Zach goes and wins the lottery? And barely bats an eye at it in the first place?

Dayna blinked. Her thoughts crept back to the books on Zach's shelves. They held titles proclaiming magic and mysticism. A couple of them looked very old. Zach said that he didn't like girls who knew about magic, but you didn't have to really know about it to connect a few dots. Dayna could comfortably leave the specifics uninvestigated and still know that Zach had stumbled onto something.

"It's magic," Dayna muttered. Three girls that he saw at various points in his life--the little sister of a girl he dated, the barista at his Starbucks, and the sister of a guy whose house he once played board games. She didn't know if whatever spell he used required three women or if he just performed it three times. She could almost imagine him, awake at night wondering what to jerk off to, and deciding to give it a try. Suddenly, it works. A love spell--one of the oldest ideas in fantasy fiction.

What was the lottery spell? Was that a spell of luckiness? Or maybe foresight? It didn't really matter. Now he had what he wanted: sex and money.

Danya blinked again, staring out at the empty field. It was clear now. Maybe she didn't have the little details, but she had the big picture. She also suddenly saw her own part in his life much clearer. Zach had made her love him, but not because he loved her or ever planned on loving her. He made her love him because he wanted to fuck her. And, desperate for anything approximating love from the man she adored, she had given it to him.

Because, Dayna thought, maybe love wasn't about getting love in return. That was transactional and hollow. If you only loved someone to get something back from them, was it really love? Wasn't love something deeper? To love someone meant being willing to sacrifice something for them. To put them ahead of yourself. And, frankly, that's what Dayna had been doing--whatever Zach wanted, Zach got. Because she truly did love him. She wanted him to be happy. She wanted to give him whatever he wanted.

Dayna saw things clearly. Zach wanted to fuck multiple beautiful women. Dayna was one of three. He never had intention of whittling down to one. That's why Amber was in his house right now and Dayna was scheduled for later. They weren't girlfriends or even friends with benefits... they were just the entertainment.

Dayna realized how much she had underestimated Zach. He was so much better than she ever considered he might be. Of course the love of her life was a magician capable of casting spells he found in a book. He was amazing. And of course he wanted beautiful women fucking him in increasingly filthy ways. How smart had he been to weaponize the intensity of feminine jealousy to give him what he wanted. He was brilliant. And of course he deserved the women of his dreams at his beck and call, fucking him when he wanted. Dayna's mistake had been thinking that the greatest man on the planet would want what she wanted. If she really loved him--really wanted to be an ongoing part of his life--she would have to change what she wanted to match him, instead of expecting him to change what he wanted to match her.

After all, isn't the first, most basic part of love accepting the other person as they are?

Dayna smiled. She had driven away from Zach's new house with the energy of a jealousy wannabe girlfriend. She would see him tonight with the energy of a wannabe whore. Because that's what Zach wanted her to be more than anything.

---

When Dayna showed up again that evening, the moving truck and Amber's car were gone. She rang an intercom at the front gate and was buzzed in. Dayna drove up and parked right where Amber's car had been parked earlier. It seemed to matter less to her now that she realized what Zach really wanted.

Zach met Dayna at the door. He had told her that a lot of packages had shown up, so she should dress normal, but Dayna still felt a surge of pleasure as Zach eyed her midriff and tiny shorts.

"Welcome to my new home!" Zach said. "I'm still moving things in and lots hasn't arrived yet, but... you can get a sense of it."

Dayna could. It was a very large bachelor pad. The massive TV had apparently arrived that day. Black leather furniture was pointed towards it instead of the ornate stone fireplace on the other side of the room. The cupboards were bare except for plates, bowls, and glasses--apparently Zach hadn't bought and hadn't moved any pots and pans. There were six bedrooms. Zach had set aside one near the side door. Three large piles of boxes were erected in the room, in front of three identical tall dressers.

"I figured this could be where you kept some stuff," Zach explained. "This pile is yours. A lot of it has shown up already, it looks like, but I figured you could pack the dresser however you wanted."

"And these are for your other girls?" Dayna said, pointing at the other two piles and dressers.