Love & Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All weekend!" Amber corrected.

"Whenever. Forever," Dayna said, knowing she spoke for all three.

Zach set his phone down. "I love your surprise," he said.

"Can we give you another gift now?" Amber asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Zach asked. He unbuckled his own belt as he crossed the room.

"Well we figured you have nine holes to choose from," Tiffany said.

"And that doesn't count if had wants a good titfucking," Dayna added knowingly.

"So much to do," Amber said with a mock despair.

"But all the time in the world to do it," Dayna said with a smile.

"Knees," Zach commanded, the raw lust palpable in his voice. All three girls dropped in unison. They looked up at the man of their dreams as he dropped his pants. He started on Amber's mouth. Tiffany and Dayna serviced his balls, combining a suction with a sort of kiss with each other. They girls alternating throating and worshipping his body in other ways. At one point, he had Tiffany stand so he could play with her tits while the other girls sucked him.

He had Dayna use her tits on his dick, just like she had the first night they were together. Amber added her tongue to the equation, lubricating and teasing with every upward thrust. Tiffany took pictures of them with her phone. Both fucktoys beamed proudly up at the camera.

While Zach surely had a laundry list of ways to enjoy them, this sensation proved too much to hold out on. He came, erupting onto Dayna's chest. The girls had done a very good job of draining his balls throughout the week, so there wasn't as much as the first night, but there was still plenty for the other two girls to suck off of Dayna's skin and swallow.

As Dayna felt the soft lips of the two girls against her, she looked up at the man on her dreams. He was holding the phone now, taking pictures. The hunger had abated somewhat, but not entirely. The greedy fierceness was still in his eyes as he documented them.

Dayna felt again the perfect joy of being exactly what the man she loved wanted her to be. Maybe it wasn't what most women wanted from their relationship, but that didn't matter. She loved him. She loved him enough to give him everything he wanted. She loved him enough to be whatever he wanted. For now, he wanted a fucktoy. So she was a fucktoy. Whatever he wanted tomorrow, she would be that too.

Amber realized that Dayna wasn't able to swallow anything, so suddenly her soft lips, with a strand of Zach's cum on it, pressed against her own lips. Dayna, grateful for the gift, returned the kiss, using her tongue to remove the cum from her partner's lips and swallowing. She giggled. Tiffany turned her attention to Zach's cock, sucking gently to remove any last bits of cum from within it.

"Well, sir," Amber asked up at Zach, "how did you like having three sexy fucktoys on their knees for you?"

"I loved it," Zach said. Amber smiled at his word choice.

"Do you have other plans for us tonight?" Dayna asked, although everyone already knew the answer.

"Yes," Zach nodded. "We're just getting started."