Love & Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Zach said, somewhat hesitantly. It looked like he wanted to say more, but he didn't.

"Well how about I do a little bit of unpacking, see what's here, and then we can have a little fun?" Dayna said. Zach agreed, as she knew he would.

Dayna went quickly through the boxes. Most were small, as reflecting the amount of fabric they contained. She organized them into the dresser in a way that made sense to her: Roleplay outfits in one drawer, collars in another, more typical lingerie in a third. She was pleased to find the items that she rush ordered had indeed arrived in a timely manner. She set these aside.

Then, she pulled the two notes that she had written from her pocket. They were identical: "I have an idea for a gift to make Zach happy, but it needs to be all three of us." She included her phone number. She placed the note in the center drawer of each of the other two dressers. She noticed that Amber's pile was just as tall as the other two and her dresser was empty, so the dressers had been set up after Amber had been here. That was probably better, Dayna thought. It meant that Amber would surely discover it as she unpacked.

Dayna then got dressed. The body harness, with all it's various straps, hugged tightly to her curves, propped up her tits, and wove a web across the vastness of body--all while covering nothing that Zach would want to see. Then, she donned the custom collar. It had a thick D-ring on her throat. To the left was the word "ZACHS" and to the right was the word "SLUT". She attached the thin, silver chain of a leash to the D-ring and let it drop down between her ample tits.

Dayna took her phone and took a selfie. Then several more. It was good to get pictures now before her makeup was smeared. Finally, she added the tall, pointed black heels she had worn earlier and left the room.

Zach was in the living room, sitting on the couch. The clicking-clacking of her heels stirred him and he quickly rose to his feet as she walked into the room.

"Holy shit," Zach said. His eyes devoured her, unable to land on her tits or the collar or her pussy or her tits again. Dayna felt right. He wanted to objectify her--that's what made him happy. He was doing it now. And it made him happy. So Dayna was happy.

"That's not one of the ones I sent you," Zach said.

"No," Dayna agreed. "But I thought you would like it." She twisted, showing the straps on the back and how they did nothing for covering her ass. "Do you?"

"Yes," Zach said, approaching. His hands slid naturally over her curves. One hand immediately cupped her ass, while the other grabbed needily on her tit. Suddenly, the hand on her tit became fingers on her nipple, pinching slightly.

"Harder, daddy," Dayna cooed.

"Not daddy," Zach said, his voice gruff. Dayna recognized it for the unleashing of the animalistic sexual need. "Call me 'sir'."

"Yes sir," Dayna obeyed. "I'm all for you, sir. I want you to fuck me, sir. I want it rough, sir, and bad, sir, and dirty, sir."

The grip of his hands tightened on her body. Combined with the straps, Dayna felt very captive by him. But that's what she was tonight, wasn't it? A willing captive? A sex slave? As Zach let loose of the pinch and delivered a simultaneous slap to her tit and asscheek, Dayna knew that he would never respect her. He would never love her like she loved him. To him, she was for fucking. And Dayna was happy to give him whatever she could.

"Thank you sir," Dayna said. "More please, sir?"

Zach obliged her, letting loose another smack on her tit and ass. Then, his hand found the leash and a sudden tug forced Dayna down to her knees. Suddenly, both of their hands were pulling as rapidly as they could, unbuckling, unzipping, and frantically trying to extricate his dick from beneath. Once out, a hand appeared on the back of Dayna's head, but she needed no help. The cock impaled her face, pulling back, and thrust forward again. This time there was no slow build of deepthroating. There was a rough, almost angry, facefuck. Dayna opened wide and took it.

She perfectly expected to kneel there and take his cock in her face for as long as it took to blow his load, but apparently Zach wanted to own her everywhere tonight. After a moment, Zach pulled his cock out and bent down. His hand on her neck pushed her face down against the hardwood floor. Her was went into the sky and Dayna had just a moment to feel the head of his dick pushing against it. Then, it was there.

Dayna had never done anal before--would never have even considered it. But Zach got what Zach wanted. And he wanted to fuck his whore in the ass. It hurt, of course, but Dayna could feel the excitement and satisfaction in her man--her owner. There was a tug on the leash and Dayna's head pulled back. She had the faintest image of Zach on a horse, reigns in hand. It elicited a little giggle from her, despite the pain.

"Oh, you like that?" Zach demanded.

"Yes sir!" Dayna said. It wasn't even that much of a lie. She liked that he liked it. "Yes sir! I like being owned by you, sir! I like being dominated, sir!"

"Oh god, you filthy whore," Zach grunted.

"Yes sir!" Dayna agreed heartily. "Your filthy whore, sir! Your happy, filthy whore, sir!"

Then the cock was not in her ass anymore. She looked back, trying to see where Zach wanted to put it next. She was confused to find him walking away from her, towards the living room, but then the leash went taut against her throat and she hurried to catch up. She could have done so easily by standing, but somehow it seemed more proper for her to be on her hands and knees.

Zach sat in a leather chair. "Hop on, bitch." There was no reverence in his voice, but she hadn't expected any. She was a thing for his amusement. Neither of them pretended otherwise.

Dayna straddled Zach, descending her pussy down. She put a hand on the arm of the chair to steady herself and another on his cock to guide it in. Her ass ached, but she ignored it. Everything was for his pleasure tonight. And every night. And any other time he wanted it.

His cock found her pussy wet and waiting. She began to ride, while Zach busied himself on sucking and playing with her bouncing tits. His hands were greedy and rough. The way her buried his face between her massive tits might have been humorous if there wasn't the aura of raw, unfiltered lust in it.

"This is all for you, Zach," she moaned. "My pussy, my ass, my throat, my tits... anything else you want of me. It's all for you, sir. I'm all for you, sir." Zach didn't respond. His mouth was full of her chest. "What do you like to call me, sir? Am I your bitch? Your whore? Your slut? I know I'm all of it. But what's your favorite? What do you like me to be, Zach?"

His lips left her tits just long enough to inform her, "You're my fucktoy." Of course. It was arguably the most dehumanizing of them all. Again, Dayna knew that she just that to him--a toy to play with when he was bored. To another girl, it might have been discouraging or offensive. To Dayna, it confirmed exactly what she knew. She had correctly understood what he wanted and how to give it to him. To Dayna, it was a badge of honor.

What did the man of her dreams want her to be? His fucktoy. Then that's what she was. She would be his fucktoy as much as he wanted. She could give him that. And she would give him that.

"Yessss, sir," Dayna purred. "Your fucktoy. I'm Zach's fucktoy. I'm Zach's happy, eager fucktoy. Do you like the sound of that, sir?"

"Mmmhmmm," Zach agreed. There was a neediness in the agreement that told Dayna something else. He wasn't going to last long.

"Which hole do you want to fill, sir?" Dayna asked. "Where in your personal fucktoy do you want to cum?" She massaged his hair as he sucked, while doing her best to keep the aggressive pace of her pussy going. "Do you want to cum in my ass, sir? Show me I'm your property? Or my pussy? I could juts keep riding you like this for as long as you want. Do you want to paint my tits? I can lick it off after you're done. Or..." She knew what he would pick. That's why she was saving it for last. He didn't even say it. He just pulled her off his dick and pointed to the ground.

Dayna hit the floor with her knees and opened wide. The cock appeared in her mouth a second later, matching the pace of her fucking from a moment ago.

"Hands behind," Zach commanded. Dayna obediently tucked her hands behind her back, a statement of total submission. Zach gathered up a bunch of her hair--despite the perfectly good leash still attached to her--and held it above her to keep her head steady. Then, he fucked her face, just as he had at the start. It wasn't long until cum was spewing into mouth. With the aggressiveness of the facefuck, it was inevitable that some would come out of her mouth, too, dripping down onto her tits. She eagerly swallowed as much as she could though, amazed that he had this much to feed her after presumably fucking Amber earlier in the day.

The pace grew slower as Zach climbed over the crest of his orgasm. He edged out the last pumps slower and Dayna heard his breathlessness from above her. She swallowed after each pump, teasing with her tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

Finally, Zach let go of her hair and pulled his cock from out of her mouth. He collapsed back onto the leather chair that they had both been on a moment ago.

"Holy shit, babe," Zach muttered. "That was... that was fucking great."

"I'm glad you liked it, sir," Dayna smiled, knowing she still looked aggressively submissive. She still knelt in the demeaning outfit, her hands behind her back and bits of his cum still on her chest.

"You can stop calling me that if you want," Zach said and Dayna could see that he was once more sated. The aggression was gone. The powerful, primal lust had been dampened again. He was satisfied.

"Is this what you wanted me to be when you changed me?" Dayna asked.

"What?" Zach said, growing suddenly very still.

"When you cast the spell. Or whatever magic it was. Was this what you wanted me to be?"

"Wait, you know?" Zach said, sitting up suddenly. The post-nut clarity was gone and Dayna could hear the verge of panic.

"I put it together, yeah," Dayna said. "But it's okay. I just want to... you know... make sure I'm right. What you want."

Zach blinked, visibly alternating between panic and consideration of the question. Finally, he said, "Yes... yes, this is what I wanted you to be."

"Oh good," Dayna said, genuine relief flooding through her body. It erupted out of her, with a smile that seemed to set Zach at ease.

"You're... ok with it?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, I am," Dayna nodded.

"But... why?" Zach said.

"Because I love you more," Dayna said, as if the answer were obvious. It had been bouncing around her head all afternoon. "I love you more than autonomy. Or self-respect. I love you more than any idea of what I am supposed to be or what I'm supposed to want. The only thing that's important to me is that you're happy. And... I don't need to be the whole reason you're happy. If I can dedicate all of me to just those few little parts of your life that I can brighten up... I'm happy to give it all up."

"You're happy," Zach said, digesting the statement.

"I think that love is giving," Dayna said, "and not expecting anything in return." She smiled. "If whatever magic you did made me love you more than anything else on Earth... then I want to give everything to you... and I want absolutely nothing back."

She smiled, looking down at her body and how she displayed it for him. She thought of the fucking she had just given him--three for three on holes of her body. She thought of the dresser full of sexy, degrading outfits in the room that he set aside. She thought of the two identical dressers next to it. She had given him everything she could think to give. And she was working still to give more.

"I'm happy to be your fucktoy if you want me to be," Dayna said. She smiled, then added, "Or... if you want some bimbo cheerleader, I could do that for you too. Or if you want me to be a princess whose grateful for you saving me... or a superhero who needs to be shown whose boss..." She smiled and let the silence hang, knowing it told stories of the endless possibilities. "I'm happy to be whatever you want me to be."

Zach's panic was gone. He was looking at her with a curiosity, almost a confusion. "I... I didn't quite know what the incantation would do," he admitted. "I thought it was just a fantasy while I was horny. But this... this is more than I thought it would be." He smiled, then added, "I think you're my favorite one, Dayna."

Dayna glowed in the praise. She had been fighting for that honor ever since she had woken up and realized that she loved this man. But now that she had it, she knew what it really meant. Being the favorite--being the best--didn't mean that she won him. It didn't mean that he would drop the others and marry her and go off to live happily ever after. It meant that she had satisfied him the best tonight. And tomorrow, that honor might belong to another slut. It was just hers to try to earn again and again.

If the day ever came when Zach decided he wanted something else from her--maybe to be a girlfriend or even a mother of children--then she would be that for him to. But if that day never came, then she would continue to do this again and again.

"I'm hungry," Zach said. "Let's get some dinner. Then, we're going again."

"Yes sir," Dayna smiled coyly at him.

---

Zach was surprised when all three girls told him they wanted to spend Friday with him "for a special surprise". He was apparently under the impression that the women were fairly unfamiliar with each other still. Nonetheless, he agreed.

The other women had a similar reaction to Dayna when she outlined the whole story Tiffany had more of an idea of the magic element than Amber did, but Amber had figured out more that Zach just wanted a fucktoy. With the whole story assembled, the rest became easier to plan. Each of the women had been trying so hard to win, they didn't consider that Zach wanted them all to lose--that was how he won. And that was an arrangement everyone could get behind.

On Friday, the girls met at Zach's house. They had been there frequently that week, of course, and knew their way through the side door to their dressing room. Dayna was there first and quickly got dressed in the special outfit. Amber and Tiffany showed up next. It was only once they were all in the same room that Dayna fully realized that Zach had picked variety in the most basic terms: a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. She smiled, loving his pragmatism.

The women dressed, looked each other over, and made minor adjustments. Each had learned how to please Zach in their own ways since falling in love with him. They had traded a lot of that information over the course of the prior week and Dayna had learned tips and tricks.

"One more quick one?" Tiffany asked, holding her phone?

"Yeah, good idea," Dayna nodded. Now that they weren't competition to hate, Dayna had learned how useful teammates like these girls were. They had even taken to texting about tangents other than how to best fuck Zach. Zach was still their priority, of course, but it was good to have friends with the same interests.

The girls gathered around, learning forward to accentuate their tits and puckering their lips just a little. Tiffany took the selfie and looked it over. "Perfect," she declared. She added it to the server and then set the phone down.

"Alright, shall I send?" Dayna asked.

"Do it," Amber nodded. "He's gonna love it."

"I hope so," Tiffany nodded.

"He will," Dayna assured her. Then, she pressed send on the prepared message. She set the phone down, smiled widely at her partners, and added, "Well let's go see!"

The three girls, clad in identical black lace lingerie--all girls looked good in black--walked into the living room, where Zach normally waited for them.

Zach looked up, his eyes growing with the feast for the senses that presented itself to him. In addition to the black lingerie, the normal accessories adorned the girls: towering heels, fishnets, and thick black collars. On each of the collars was the custom writing: "Fucktoy #1", "Fucktoy #2", and "Fucktoy #3". The girls had drawn straws for who got what order.

"Well, we thought you might enjoy if we took care of you together," Dayna explained.

"We know you've had fun with us one at a time," Amber said, "but how many guys could say that they fucked three eager sluts at a time?" Amber's experience with Zach had shown the girls together that Zach enjoyed doing things that he thought nobody else got to do--something that Dayna hadn't caught onto and was eager to learn.

"We thought that maybe instead of competing for who could outfuck you, we would just join forces," Tiffany added. "Give you something none of us could on our own."

Zach licked his lips and Dayna could see the possibilities floating through his mind.

"Also," Amber said, "we had one more treat for you."

"It was Dayna's idea," Tiffany said. In the last week, Dayna had learned that Tiffany was sweet and impulsively honest.

"It was," Amber quickly agreed.

"It was all of us," Dayna insisted. "And it's more important that he likes it."

"You're right," Tiffany nodded.

"What is it?" Zach said, suspended between the desire to fuck them all right that moment and the desire to know what the extra surprise was.

"You should have just gotten a link," Dayna said.

Zach tore his eyes from the display in front of him and went to his phone. He opened it, stealing glances at his three fucktoys. Then, his eyes locked onto the screen and didn't leave.

"One thousand, two hundred, and fifty-six pictures," Amber declared proudly.

"Fifty-seven with the selfie from a moment ago," Tiffany amended.

"Oh, good point," Amber said.

"And that's this week," Dayna said. "More to come. We thought you might enjoy your new home some more with some personalized artwork." Zach's finger was scrolling. "So we put together a sort of shared album. We thought you might get a TV to act as a big frame. Set it on a random through the album and our slutty selves will always keep you company on the wall."

"Are you to the couples shots yet?" Tiffany asked excitedly. Zach nodded, his eyes now glued to the screen. Dayna smiled. That one had been Amber's idea. Once they realized that one girl at a time was keeping Zach company, that left the other two to take pictures together for him. They had smuggled some of the lingerie out. While Amber was getting fucked in the ass on Tuesday night--apparently Zach had a fondness for Amber's ass over the other two--Dayna and Tiffany had gotten together and taken both solo shots and pictures couples shots that were considerably more intimate. When Tiffany was riding Zach on Wednesday night, Dayna and Amber had done the same. And when Zach fucked Dayna's face on Thursday--he seemed to like her aggressively submissive deepthroats more than the other girls--Amber and Tiffany had done the same. Now that they weren't at each other's throats, the three fucktoys were a pretty good team.

"We thought you might enjoy taking some more pictures in some poses that we can't recreate together," Amber said coyly.

Zach looked up from the collaboration of smut that the girls had proudly delivered to him. His eyes lasted only for a second on their faces before dropping down to their bodies.

'He's happy,' Dayna thought. 'He likes this. He likes us like this. And he's hungry now. Good.'

"Tonight?" Zach asked.

"Whenever you want," Tiffany said.

"I might have some other things to do with you first," Zach informed them.

"We're here for whatever you want," Amber said.

"All night!" Tiffany added excitedly.