Love and Oppurtunities in USA

Story Info
Couple embarks on wild journey of cuckoldry and interracial.
3k words
3.87
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj had always had a passion for technology and the digital world and had worked hard to become a successful digital marketing specialist. He was driven and ambitious, and had always dreamed of moving to the United States to further his career and experience new opportunities. His wife, Kripa, was equally driven and ambitious, but differently. She was a skilled beautician and had always wanted to open her salon in a big city. Together, they had a young son, who they both adored and wanted to give the best life possible. They were a loving and supportive couple, but they were both feeling unfulfilled in their current lives in Nepal. They longed to move to the United States to pursue their dreams and create a better life for their family. The husband, being the devoted partner that he was, was willing to do whatever it took to make his wife happy. He loved her deeply and was always open to new things, both inside and outside of the bedroom. The wife, while also deeply in love with her husband, had some reservations. She was open to most things but drew the line between self-pleasure and polygamy.

Once the husband and wife from Nepal had decided that they wanted to move to the United States, they began researching the different options available to them. They quickly realized that the H-1B visa, which is commonly used for foreign workers in specialty occupations, would not be a good fit for them as they were not in a field that typically qualified for this type of visa.

After much research and consultation with an immigration attorney, they learned about the EB-3 visa program, which allows foreign workers with certain skills, qualifications, and experience to apply for a green card through employer sponsorship.

The husband, who was a digital marketing specialist, began looking for job opportunities with companies in the United States that were currently hiring and that had a history of sponsoring foreign workers for green cards. He sent out many resumes and cover letters, and after a few months of searching, he finally landed an interview with a digital marketing agency in New York City.

The interview went well, and the company offered him a job as a digital marketing specialist. The husband was thrilled, and he immediately accepted the offer. The company then began the process of sponsoring him for an EB-3 visa.

The process was long and complicated, and there were many forms to fill out and documents to submit. The husband and wife had to wait patiently for months as their application was reviewed and processed by the U.S. government.

Finally, after more than a year of waiting, the husband received his green card and was able to move to the United States with his wife and their 5-month-old son. They were overjoyed to have achieved their dream of living in the United States, and they were grateful for the hard work and determination that had brought them to this point.

They settled in New York City and quickly adapted to their new surroundings. The husband started working at the digital marketing agency and was able to put his skills and experience to good use. The wife, who was a beautician, began looking for work in the beauty industry. She found a job at a salon, where she was able to utilize her skills and knowledge to provide high-quality services to her clients.

The couple was happy and content with their new life in the United States. They were able to provide a better life for their son and they were able to save money and plan for the future. They were also able to visit their families in Nepal regularly as they were now able to afford the travel expenses.

As the years went by, the couple was able to achieve their goals. The husband was able to become a digital marketing manager and the wife was able to open her beauty salon. They were proud of their accomplishments and were happy to have been able to provide a better life for their family.

They were grateful for the opportunity to live in the United States and for the hard work and determination that had brought them to this point. They knew that the journey had not been easy, but they were glad that they had never given up and had always believed that their dream of living in the United States could come true.

Kripa was known for her fashionable sense of style and her love for dressing up. She had good taste in clothing and always dressed well. But she also had a fun side and enjoyed going out and having a good time with her friends and family. She's someone who loves to balance both work and play. She was not always able to dress the way she wanted in Nepal due to societal expectations and pressure. She had to dress modestly and cover herself up most of the time. She felt restricted in her choice of clothes and always had to think twice before wearing something but despite this, she always managed to make the most of her wardrobe and was known for her stylish and elegant dressing. The move to the US was a liberation for her as she was now able to express herself fully and dress the way she wanted.

One day, Raj came home from work with a big smile on his face and a surprise gift for his wife, Kripa. It was Valentine's Day, and he wanted to make it special for her. As he walked into the house, he called out her name and headed towards the bedroom, where she was getting ready for bed.

He handed her the gift, and she excitedly opened it to find a beautiful set of dresses & lingerie inside. The dress that Kripa found inside the gift from her husband is an elegant yet revealing piece of clothing. It is designed to hug her body and accentuate her curves, made of luxurious stretchy material such as satin or silk. It's a mini dress, showing off her legs and intricate details such as a low neckline and backless design. The lingerie was made of delicate lace and silk, and it was a deep red color that complemented her skin tone perfectly. Kripa's eyes lit up as she held it up to admire it.

"Wow, Raj, it's beautiful! I love it!" she exclaimed, giving him a hug and a kiss.

Raj smiled, pleased that she liked his gift. "I'm glad you like it, my love. I wanted to get you something special for Valentine's Day, something that would make you feel beautiful and confident," he said, holding her close.

Kripa felt her heart fill with love and gratitude for her husband. She knew that he always went out of his way to make her happy and that he always put her needs before his own. She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "Thank you, Raj. I love you so much."

Raj hugged her back, feeling content and happy. He knew that he would do anything to see his wife satisfied and happy, and this was just one small way to show her how much he loved and cared for her.

Kripa felt incredibly loved and pampered as she got ready for Raj. She carefully put on the lingerie that he had given her and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt beautiful, confident, and sexy. She was excited to show it off to her husband and to see the look on his face.

She went out to the living room where Raj was waiting for her, sipping on a glass of wine. As soon as he saw her, his eyes widened in appreciation and he couldn't help but let out a low whistle.

"You look gorgeous, my love," he said, walking towards her and taking her hand in his.

Kripa blushed, feeling a rush of pleasure at his words. She leaned in to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. They kissed for several minutes and the passion between them was palpable.

After the kiss, Raj took her by the hand and led her to the dining room where he had set up a romantic dinner for the two of them. The table was adorned with candles and flowers, and the food was delicious. They laughed and talked and enjoyed each other's company.

Kripa felt like the luckiest woman in the world. She was married to the most loving, caring, and thoughtful man who always made her feel special. She knew that she was truly blessed to have him in her life, and she was grateful for every moment they spent together.

After their wonderful dinner with lots of flirting and chatting about their ongoing life, Raj had another surprise for Kripa. He grabbed his phone and asked her to give him many poses. He wanted to capture this moment of her in the beautiful lingerie he had gifted her. Kripa was surprised but excited, she had always loved being in front of the camera. Raj took many pictures of her, capturing her in different poses and angles. He captured the moments where she was laughing and smiling, and where she was looking confident and alluring. He made sure to take enough pictures so that they could choose the best ones to hang up in their room.

Kripa felt loved and cherished as Raj took the time to capture these special moments of her. She knew that he had put a lot of thought into this surprise and she appreciated it. She felt her heart fill with love and gratitude for her husband. She knew that he always went out of his way to make her happy and that he always put her needs before his own. She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, "Thank you, Raj. I love you so much."

Raj hugged her back, feeling content and happy. He knew that he would do anything to see his wife satisfied and happy, and this was just one small way to show her how much he loved and cared for her.

Raj had always been an amateur photographer and enjoyed taking pictures of the world around him. One day, he decided to share his passion for photography with his wife, Kripa.

He approached her with the idea of taking some pictures of her, and he explained that he wanted to capture her beauty and grace in a way that only a camera could. Kripa was a little hesitant at first, but she trusted her husband and knew that he would never do anything to hurt her.

So, they set up a photo shoot in the living room, with Raj taking pictures of Kripa in various poses. Kripa was a little nervous at first, but she soon began to relax and enjoy the experience. Raj was patient and gentle with her, and he took the time to make sure that she was comfortable and that she looked her best in the pictures.

Kripa was amazed at the pictures that Raj had taken of her. They were beautiful, and they captured her in a way that she had never seen before. She felt confident, beautiful, and loved. Raj was overjoyed that his wife was happy and excited to see the outcome of their photoshoot.

From that day on, Raj and Kripa made photography a regular part of their lives. They would often go out on photo walks together, capturing the beauty of the world around them. Raj was always happy to take pictures of his wife, and she was always happy to be in front of the camera. They both enjoyed the process of creating something beautiful together and it brought them even closer.

One night as Raj and Kripa were going through the pictures he had taken of her, Raj had an idea. He suggested to Kripa that they should share her pictures with the world. He explained that her beauty and grace were something that should be shared and admired by others.

At first, Kripa was hesitant. She had always been private about her personal life and was not sure if she was ready to share her pictures with the world. Raj reassured her that he would only share the pictures with her permission and that they could be selective about which ones they shared. He also promised to protect her privacy and not share any pictures that would make her feel uncomfortable.

Kripa thought about it and decided to give it a try. She trusted Raj and knew that he would never do anything to hurt her. They decided to start a small photography blog where they could share their pictures and their experiences as a couple. They started small, only sharing pictures with a few friends and family members and gradually building an audience.

The response was overwhelmingly positive. People loved the pictures and the story behind them. They loved the way Raj and Kripa captured the beauty of the world around them and the love they had for each other. The blog became a hit, and soon they had thousands of followers.

Kripa was surprised at how much she enjoyed sharing her pictures with the world. It made her feel confident and beautiful, and it brought her even closer to Raj. They were both happy to be able to share their love and their passion for photography with the world.

Raj has always been fantasizing about taking erotic photographs of Kripa doing all the dirty and sensual poses but never confronting the idea to Kripa. One night he brought the idea to her, to which she agreed. After Kripa agreed to Raj's idea, they both decided to set some boundaries and guidelines for the pictures. They agreed that the pictures would only be for their collection and that they would not be shared with anyone else. They also agreed to only take pictures of each other in a way that they both felt comfortable with.

With these boundaries in place, Raj and Kripa set up a small photoshoot in their bedroom. Kripa put on the lingerie that Raj had gifted her and struck a few poses. Raj took pictures of her, capturing her beauty and grace in a way that only a camera could.

Kripa felt confident and beautiful in front of the camera. Raj was patient and gentle with her, and he took the time to make sure that she was comfortable and that she looked her best in the pictures. They both enjoyed the process of creating something beautiful together and it brought them even closer.

After the photoshoot, they went through the pictures together, picking out the ones they liked the best. They both felt excited and happy with the results. They both knew that the pictures were for their collection and that they would always be a special reminder of their love and their passion for each other.

From that day on, Raj and Kripa continued to have a healthy and loving relationship, built on trust, respect, and open communication. They both knew that they could always rely on each other and that they would always be there for each other, through the good times and the bad.

With Raj's desire to see his wife satisfied in every way possible, he made sure to always put her needs and desires first. He was always attentive to her needs and he would go out of his way to make sure she was happy. Whether it was planning a surprise date night, buying her a thoughtful gift, or just being there to listen when she needed someone to talk to, Raj was always there for Kripa.

In the bedroom, Raj was always willing to experiment and try new things to make sure Kripa was satisfied. They would have open and honest communication about their desires and boundaries, and they would work together to find ways to make each other happy. Raj always made sure to obtain Kripa's consent before proceeding with any kind of activity and respected her boundaries.

Kripa felt loved, respected, and satisfied in their relationship. She knew that Raj always put her needs before his own and that he would do anything to make her happy. She loved the way he always made her feel special and desired, and she knew that she could always rely on him to be there for her.

In addition to their romantic relationship, Raj and Kripa also shared a passion for photography, which they both enjoyed together. They would often go out on photo walks, capturing the beauty of the world around them and their love for each other. They both enjoyed the process of creating something beautiful together and it brought them even closer.

One day, as Raj and Kripa were going through their photography blog, they received a message from someone named Jason in Atlanta. Jason complimented their work and said that he loved the way they captured the beauty and passion in their photographs.

Raj and Kripa were both flattered by the message and thanked Jason for his kind words. They started talking to him and found out that Jason was a professional photographer and that he was interested in working with them.

Jason explained that he was part of a community of photographers who specialized in capturing the beauty and passion of couples in a way that was both tasteful and erotic. He said that he loved the way Raj and Kripa captured the love and passion in their photographs and he would love to work with them.

Raj and Kripa were both excited by the opportunity. They knew that they had a passion for photography and they were excited to work with a professional photographer like Jason. They agreed to meet with him in Atlanta, where they would discuss the details of the project and see if it was something they were comfortable with.

As they were preparing for the trip, Raj and Kripa were both excited and a little nervous. They knew that this was a big opportunity for them, but they also knew that they would only proceed if they were both comfortable with it. They were looking forward to meeting with Jason and learning more about his vision for the project.