Love & Prostitution Ch. 06

Story Info
Abduction.
1.1k words
4.37
6.2k
3
2

Part 6 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily & Sansa wake slowly from their gas induced deep sleep. Neither normally sleep on their back, so when they try to turn they are unable and in their turn gasp audibly when each realises that she is tied to the bed by her wrists and ankles in a spread-eagled position. They hear the other gasp but are both gagged and blindfolded. Both were frightened and now even more so when they hear male voices nearby and the sound of engines and of waves against to wall and curiously the smell of fish... realisation kicks in that they have been abducted and now are at sea... even more, probably being trafficked. They both think of their life partner and pray that she is okay, not realising that she is in the same cabin.

Back at home in Kolkata, everyone has woken from their deep sleep. The sentry who was attacked by the kidnappers, has been found but he had died during the night from the savage blow to his head. The Police have arrived with a group of 'scene of crime' officers. The point of access, over the rear wall is located and is being examined in minute detail. Evidence of the sleeping gas is discovered both in the riot control vehicle and the air intake for the house climate control system. The Police Inspector tells Baapoo that the evidence so far points to a carefully planned kidnapping of Emily and Sansa, both being missing. The present theory is that Emily was probably the objective but finding Sansa in bed with her, they decided to take her as well. The investigation is now being led at state level. At this point there is no evidence of motive, they only have the events of the trial and the prominence given to it by the newpapers, which might suggest traffickers. He says that all known sex offenders, and their associates, in West Bengal will be brought in for questioning.

Emily's thoughts of Sansa are interrupted by the sound of a key unlocking the door. A woman dressed in a black hijab enters followed by a big man. She removes the blindfolds and gags and when Emily and Sansa see the other here in the same cabin they cry with relief mixed with distress. Relief because they are together and so far okay, distress because the other's fate is likely to be the same as for her. The woman tells them that if they do not do as they are told, the man will punish them harshly. Emily & Sansa nod their understanding as their mouths and throats are so dry that they can only emit a croaking sound. She gives them each a drink of water, while drinking the woman watches him untie them both and, unseen Emily takes off her locket and puts in on the floor just under the bed, while the man helps them to get up from the beds. Still dressed in their nighties, they are each given a black burkha and soft shoes and told to put them on, which they do quickly and silently. Emily says a silent prayer that somehow her locket won't be found until maybe the vessel is searched by those trying to find them. He takes them both by the arm and the woman leads them out of the cabin. Emily's thinking has cleared and decides on survival which means she has to cooperate rather than risk harsh punishment and Sansa has come to the same sensible conclusion. After the cabin door is relocked, they are led out on deck of what they now realise is a fishing boat.

The medical examiner reports to the police that the time of death of the security guard was between midnight and 3 a.m. The police inspector instructs some of his men to check departures from midnight, from the airports and the ports of Kolkata, both commercial and private. He also instructs that road checks be set on routes out of Kolkata. Thermal imaging is to be used to ensure they haven't been drugged and hidden in a packing crate or similar amongst other cargo. Baapoo receives news from the Police Inspector that a fishing boat 'Bei of Bengal' was the only vessel to leave the port of Kolkata after midnight. It was stated to be on passage to Dhaka, up the Buriganga River in Bangladesh. He continued to report that the Coastguard were about to despatch a helicopter gunship to intercept the vessel.

At sea, the 'Bei of Bengal' is manoeuvring slowly close alongside the superyacht 'Bangkok Girl'. A taut line is rigged between the 2 vessels and before Emily & Sansa knew what was happening, they are each put into a bosun's chair and winched over the water separating the 2 vessels, once they over the superyacht, hands guide them down safely onto the deck. They are taken inside and locked in a double cabin on one of the lower decks. At that time, the engines roar into life and the vessel turns southward to circumnavigate Malaysia on its way to the port of Bangkok.

By the time a helicopter locates 'Bei of Bengal', she is still close to the position where Emily & Sansa were transferred to 'Bangkok Girl', but the superyacht was by now well over the horizon and out of sight. The captain of the helicopter is given permission to board, which is necessary since they are in international waters, 2 armed crew descend by high wire onto the fishing vessel. The armed Indian Coastguard sailors are allowed to search the vessel as they now think that they have nothing to hide. In the cabin where Emily and Sansa had been kept, they find Emily's locket necklace under the bed. If Emily knew, it would raise her spirits. Saying nothing to the crew, they check the vessel log and cross-check the passports and logbooks of every person on board, thus proving their identity.

The helicopter crewmen return to the helicopter by high wire and return to Kolkata. On their return the Police Inspector meets them to receive their report, the identities of those on board 'Bei of Bengal' and Emily's necklace, he then drives to report to Baapoo. He and Maa are delighted to identify the necklace and confirm it belongs to Emily. The Police Inspector says that although the girls aren't yet restored to their family, they now know the exact position where the 'Bei of Bengal' was and that some time before that, Emily & Sansa must have been transferred to another vessel. The next job is to identify the vessels in the vicinity at that time. They have made worthwhile progress and now have a good lead to follow.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers