Love & Prostitution Ch. 29

Story Info
Plans for the future.
3.3k words
4.63
1.5k
0
2

Part 29 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

After breakfast Emily asks Nilesh to arrange a private meeting for herself and Achara in the Captain's day cabin. When a group of club members gather round Emily's table, Chandranath tells her that he suspects they want to book a week with her on the next cruise, the nods from the smiling faces confirms his suspicions. He thanks her for a wonderful date and takes his leave.

The first gentleman is Caidya, Chairman of the Itanagar branch in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. She tells him that week 4 is her first available week on the next cruise. He smiles handing her his card in acceptance of the booking, she inserts it into the card payment terminal, enters US$250,000 and then hands it back to him to confirm the transaction with his PIN code. He does so and hands the terminal back to her. After a minute or so she informs him that the transaction, and therefore the booking, are confirmed then hands him his card with a smile and her thanks.

The same happens for each booking: Week 5, Kahemankar the Chairman of the Patna branch in the state of Bihar; Week 6, Padvaya, Chairman of the Lucknow branch in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Week 7, Thavanesh, Chairman of the Delhi branch in the National Capital Territory. Week 8, Vagindra, Chairman of the Visakhapatnam branch in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Week 9, Ganapathi, Chairman of the Dispur branch in the state of Assam. Week 10, Quantran, Chairman of the Agatarla branch in the state of Tripura. Week 11, Raghavendra, Chairman of the Aizawl branch in the state of Mizoram. Week 12, Madanjeet, Chairman of the Imphal branch in the state of Manipur.

As Madanjeet's booking is processed and confirmed, the remaining 14 gentlemen look disappointed but ask to book their place on the first leg of next cruise. Emily apologises for any disappointment caused but she is not accepting bookings so far in advance. She doesn't reveal her plan for her and Sansa to take frequent holidays, while Amy & Sushila manage things during their absence, so they can ensure some quality time together. As the men move away, even the temptation of earning so much on a cruise cannot compete with her love and yearning to be with Sansa.

Achara arrives and Emily takes her to the lounge in her cabin suite for morning coffee. As they enjoy their coffee, Emily tells her, in confidence, of the plan she wishes to discuss with the Captain and because of her important central role as Emily's deputy where the brothel is concerned. She hopes to have the size of the brothel doubled so that it can become a centre for refresher training of jaded 'registered ladies' from branches of the club. To reflect this, she offers her the permanent use of a cabin suite near to her own. Achara is delighted to be honoured in such a way, particularly when Emily tells her that she hopes to expand the brothel to have 20 entertainment suites, each of which, out of brothel business hours, will be the home for two brothel ladies.

At the appointed time, Nilesh comes to escort Emily and Achara to the Captain's day cabin for their private meeting. Emily explains: "I wish to discuss expanding the brothel from the current 10 entertainment suites to 20. Outside business hours, two ladies are planned to share each entertainment suite as their cabin and home on board. This would mean a maximum total of 40 ladies working in two alternating shifts, one shift entertaining for the hour and then resting, while the other shift works. The 'resting hour' to be in a new private lounge for brothel ladies where their meals and refreshments would be served.

Emily summarises that there are 44 guest cabins, 5 of which are suites and only available to herself, Sansa, Achara, Amy and Sushila. This leaves 39 cabins for the use of paying male guests. Bangkok Girl's paperwork specifies a total of 72 guests and this plan totals 83. My question is whether, after refurbishment of the brothel deck, could this plan be made to work?" The Captain smiles to both ladies then replies to Emily: "To be honest, I have rather been expecting an enquiry such as this since you got the first cruise fully booked and organised very quickly, and even with certain challenges, which if I may say, have been met effectively with professionalism and excellent leadership".

He produces a plan of what Emily calls the brothel deck, pointing out an area directly adjacent to the brothel and almost twice the size of it: "This area is unused and I think might suit your purpose. The walls surrounding that area and the current brothel are structural, meaning they are constructed in steel as part of the vessel. This means that the whole area, including the current brothel, could be gutted into one space and restructured according to your requirements". Emily and Achara exchange smiles and say that they are absolutely delighted.

The Captain tells them that the extra numbers can be simply accommodated by the purchase and deployment of extra Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) safety and life saving equipment around the vessel, to ensure that Bangkok Girl continues to comply with International Maritime Organisation (IMO) regulations. He recommends the first step is to have his friend, a Marine Architect, to visit Bangkok Girl in order to discuss the project, this can be done when they stop the next day at Visakhapatnam. Emily asks if he has any idea how long such a project might take and the Captain can only make a rough guess of a few weeks, but his friend will provide better insight.

Emily takes Achara to see her suite. It has a private balcony accessed through patio doors from the lounge. Although not so large as the owner's suite it still seems palatial to Achara, particularly since it boasts ocean views from lounge and bedroom. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and the bedroom has plenty of wardrobe and shelf space. The dressing table doubles as a desk and the bed is a king size double. Emily tells her that like her own cabin and those of Sansa, Amy and Sushila, it will not be allowed for anyone else's use so it is to be her home at sea. Achara hugs Emily in delight and thanks her profusely. Emily says it will also be her sanctuary from the affairs of the brothel.

Emily and Achara go to the dining room for lunch, they are the first there and have the pick of the best. Emily chooses a peeled tiger prawn salad, and Achara chooses a lobster salad. As they sit down, Chandranath asks if he may join them. Emily introduces Achara as her permanent and full-time Confidential Executive Assistant and as the Brothel Manager. Emily asks if she would like to tell him their latest news about the brothel. Achara is delighted to be Emily's trusted confidant and being asked to give a confidential briefing on her behalf is a great honour for her. She tells him about their meeting with the Captain, the discovery that there is a large unused space adjacent to the brothel and that a Marine Architect will be coming on board when they dock to be briefed and make some initial sketches for their consideration.

Chandranath congratulates them on their discovery and the speed at which they have got the project feasibility completed and arranged for specialist assistance. Achara has to make her excuses in order to ensure the brothel is in good order and prepared to open at 2 p.m. sharp. They wish her a successful day and she takes her leave. Now in private he tells Emily that the agreement in principal, to fund the refurbishment and refurnishing of the brothel has now become fully agreed. The funders are convinced that Emily's excellent taste in such matters will ensure that the brothel is decorated and furnished to the highest standards, in which even a Maharajah would feel at home. He asks if she would like him to enter his contact details into her phone so she can use him as her club contact for the project and with her assent he does so.

Their business completed for the present, Chandranath takes his leave so that Emily is available for the 16 gentlemen waiting to speak with her. It turns out that they have heard she is fully booked for the next cruise and that if they are on board during the first week, they will be able to make personal bookings with her on the third cruise. She explains that her personal bookings are only for Branch Chairman for the present. They understand and look forward to having the opportunity to make a booking in the future.

Amy tells Emily that, now she has acquired a large enough fortune she wishes to retire from active prostitution as soon as conveniently possible. Emily expresses her understanding and says she will make things as easy for her as she can. On that note she asks what she plans to do about her personal bookings for the current cruise. Amy says that she would like to complete the current cruise and fulfil all her obligations regarding confirmed personal bookings with club members. Amy thanks Emily and awkwardly takes her leave. Once on her own, she cannot hold back any longer and bursts into tears.

After her shower Emily arrives in the lounge wearing her emerald green silk sari embroided in gold, a gold silk choli, matching emerald green flat shoes edged in gold and carrying a gold sequined clutch bag. Seeing Amy and Sushila in the company of four gentlemen, she joins the small group and discovers that the extra gentleman is Sansa's date, Vagindra, Chairman of the Visakhapatnam branch in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Taking him aside she informs him that due to family circumstances, Sansa has had to leave Bangkok Girl and is expected to be away for 4 weeks. Having already received his personal booking with Emily for the second cruise she asks him for his card and using her terminal, makes a refund of the US$25,000 he had paid Sansa for the night. He thanks her for her fast professional response and takes his leave.

Emily returns to the group to meet her seventh date of the cruise. They are introduced, his name is Ganapathi, Chairman of the Dispur branch in the state of Assam. (which lies at the extreme North East of India). He brings his hands together and says: "Namaste Emily" and when she has responded, he says he is very pleased to meet the esteemed lady. He is probably in his forties, a handsome man that obviously looks after himself. He is well spoken, distinguished looking and apparently cultured, not to mention wealthy as all the cruise guests are.

After dinner and nightcaps, Emily shows Ganapathi into her suite and follows her usual lock-up procedure. She leads him to the couch and sitting together, she asks him with a smile: "Ganapathi, may I offer you something?" He asks for a whisky on the rocks so she goes to the little area used for a bar and pours a generous whisky into a spirits glass and adds some ice from the ice bucket. She pours herself a brandy. Sitting back down with him she hands him the whisky, they lift their glasses in a toast to the night ahead and after savouring the aroma, they both take a sip of their drink. To 'break the ice' she politely asks about Assam.

Ganapathi tells her: "Assam is best known for Assam tea and Assam silk. Perhaps not so well known is that it was the first place in Asia, where oil was drilled. Assam is very concerned about conservation, saving the one-horned Indian rhinoceros from near extinction and providing one of the last wild habitats for the Asian elephant. Currently it is engaged on a project to save the tiger from extinction". Emily listens intently, always interested in broadening her horizons and increasing her knowledge. He continues: "I am a direct descendent of the first Ahom king Chao-lung Siu-ka-phaa who established a dynasty that lasted for nearly 600 years (1228--1826 AD). Perhaps that is enough about me, let us consider us and a perfect night together".

Emily thanks him for the interesting information and asks what would constitute a 'perfect night' for him. His answer is very clear: "Tonight I desire nothing more than a night selfishly satiating my carnal lust through the medium of your beautiful body. I confess that premature ejaculation has always been a problem for me and hope the rumours of your impressive skills in the bedroom are true". Emily thanks him for his candour and says that she can extend his pleasures but it will mean that she has to be on top. He smiles graciously, thanking her and when she has undressed them both, she leads him into the bathroom where they enjoy a long intimate shower together.

When they are both completely dry but still naked, Emily leads him to the bed where he lies on his back. She takes a condom out of the packet and sucks it, the sac for semen first, into her mouth and applies it hands-free to his manhood, which is an average size i.e. about 6 inches. She opens her lips and impales herself on his erect manhood.

Emily starts to move, slowly at first and gradually increasing the tempo. As she picks up the pace, the warning signs appear and she successfully delays his orgasm. This cycle of excitement and delayed fulfilment is repeated several times until he begs her to let him achieve orgasm. She resumes impaling herself on his manhood and this time when his cock seems to swell ready to ejaculate. She continues even faster and harder and is quickly rewarded with an erupting cock inside her, shooting jets of semen into the condom sac, all accompanied by his roar of triumph. She continues to gently work all the available semen from him until he softens, she lifts herself off him, removes the condom putting a knot in it and then uses a wet wipe to clean his manhood for him.

They lie together and he thanks her for the most amazing experience, the longest time he can remember that he has managed to last before orgasm and tells her the rumours are true, as well as being beautiful she is a most talented and skilled lady in the arts of lovemaking. They lie together talking about the differences in their lives and he realises that she is much more than a courtesan that got lucky by inheriting the estates and properties that all the branches of the club rent from her. He knew that she was intelligent and enterprising due to her purchase of Bangkok Girl and using her contacts with the club to ensure the success of her cruise business, which she has been enhancing every single day of the cruise. However, he hadn't heard that she is a qualified lawyer as well. His thoughts are interrupted by his penis becoming aroused again as he turns on his side and sees her remarkable beauty once more.

Ganapathi snuggles up to spoon with Emily but there's nowhere convenient for his erection to fit without disturbing her. She turns towards him smiling and takes his erection in her hand and giggles: "Are we ready for more so soon?" He laughs and says that it appears so: "Would the lady care to take the stallion for another ride?" She giggles thanking him for his kind offer, opens another condom and applies it to his erection: "Best to be careful dear, my weather forecast is that there is a 5% chance of rain (referring to the condom as a waterproof), then she climbs aboard, impaling herself on his pommel". Emily knows exactly what to do and having acquired prior knowledge of this steed, giggles and says: "Giddy-up" and starts to ride him at walking pace. She is pleased at their latest exchanges, revealing that he is more relaxed now and more likely to enjoy himself.

Emily makes a "click-click" sound and increases the pace to a canter. She is enjoying herself more now and can ensure pleasure for both of them, for herself specifically by riding him so his manhood excites her g-spot. His sighs start again and she clenches against his organ thrusting into her as if taking his pulse, the moment for delay arrives and she leans back causing her opening to squeeze his penis close to his balls. She pauses holding the same position and after a short while, his imminent orgasm is successfully delayed. Just as she did before, she repeats the cycle several times until his need to fill her with his seed makes him beg for his orgasm. This time, when the moment is ripe, for them both, she accelerates from a canter to a gallop toward the finish line. She manages to orgasm just before he does and their considerable reproductive fluids inside her are only separated by a wafer thin layer of latex. As before, Emily continues to gently work all the available semen from him into her and when he softens, removes the condom putting a knot in it to prevent seepage and then uses a wet wipe to clean his manhood.

They wake before dawn and go for another successful ride, after which he confesses that he has equalled his all time record of having satisfying sex with the same woman three times in one night. Emily whispers sensuously: "If they get some more sleep now, perhaps he will be in the best possible position for an all out assault at beating his personal best, and who knows, perhaps an Indian Ocean record as well. They laugh together sharing the humour and their new connection, then he wraps his arms around her and they fall asleep in that position.

Assisted by Emily they make an attempt at breaking his record. They adopt a different strategy,  this time intending to get him as close as possible to orgasm before Emily delays it in order to fuel his passion to a sufficient  level. The first stage looks promising as they increase the pace, but she feels him soften slightly and they slow down and then stop. She asks him to moisten his finger between her wet labia and to concentrate on keeping it wet while gently massaging her clitoris in the hope that changing the focus for his concentration may help.

She plays with her nipple to give him a visual point of focus and they start again. It isn't long before Emily's passions outstrip his, so she changes to his nipple which hardens nicely for her and so does his penis inside her. The speed is increased while he stimulates her clitoris and she stimulates his nipple, it seems to be working so she increases the pace again and his "mmm" and "ahh" utterances become louder. His cock remains hard and she increases the pace as fast as they can manage. Emily works hard to delay her own orgasm while doing her utmost to help Ganapathi achieve his. His utterances become louder still and encouraged by his cock remaining rock hard, they fuck like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly he roars, literally roars his triumph, and fills yet another condom and Emily relaxes allowing her body to respond as it has needed to for a little while.

They collapse in a heap of joyful success, Emily wrapped in his arms, their breathing and heart rate returning to normal. Eventually they go to the bathroom and take their final shower together before going to breakfast where Sushila catches her eye from an out of way table, she sees that Amy is with her and they go to join them for breakfast.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers