All Comments on 'Love and Sex can Mean Adapting'

by WantingToWriteGood

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

You are my heroes!

5

BlueFox007BlueFox0073 months ago

That was wonderful. All my rheumatologist friends will love it. Thank you.

5*

sheeversheever3 months ago

perhaps we should teach the young about gentle sex... certainly pornography will never do that ,,, lovely work ... writing GOOD!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

I can relate, but my wife of almost 40 years can’t. LOL 3.8*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like the concept of adapting as you grow older, and finding what works for both of you. If you are both loving and compassionate toward each other and toward yourselves, you can work it out. In this story, what was the deal with the mouthwash soaked washcloths? I didn't understand that. Were they squeamish about each other's taste ?

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood2 months agoAuthor

Excellent question. It wasn't so much being squeamish as not finding the smell of pubic area being enjoyable. The mouthwash on the washcloth allowed them to enjoy oral sex without it being an act to endure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWantingToWriteGood@WantingToWriteGood
Pushing 70 and proud of it. Hoping to retire in 5 years or so. Trying to write stories which entertain, arouse, and provoke thought or insight for the reader.

SIMILAR Stories