Love and Suction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much," she said, warmly.

"I love you, too, Vivienne," I replied. If she had a head, I would have kissed her on the lips, but I improvised by giving her a little smooch on her vacuum handle. Heat bloomed in my cheeks again, and we both sat there in companionable silence for a moment, enjoying each other's company - just me and my vacuum cleaner girlfri - er, fiancée. But I had to get up eventually, because my knee was starting to hurt from kneeling down on it for too long. My leg was asleep when I finally stood up, and I wobbled a bit. I almost fell, but Viv caught me in time and steadied me. I beamed at her, grateful for the assist. "Thanks, Viv."

"You're welcome," she said, flashing me a thumbs-up.

"Well, uhh... we did it," I said, looking around at the spotless apartment floors. "Well, technically, you did it."

"You helped out, too," Viv said.

"You're right. I did move the couch."

"And you got me off!" she reminded me, though I'm not sure how that helped with the vacuuming. Also, I was kind of hoping to forget about it. Damn.

"That... that, too," I said, as my cheeks burned. "Even if that part was kind of an accident."

"It still counts," she said, moving her arm hoses up in another cute little shrug.

"Well, I'm... glad I could help," I said, flashing her a weak smile. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that I still hadn't managed to get off.

"Hey, Noah," Viv said, casually.

"Y-yeah?" I asked.

"How would you feel about one... last surprise?" I took a moment to consider her offer. After the 'bonding exercise' went sideways, I was a little wary.

"Viv, I'm not sure my heart-" or my dick, "-can handle any more surprises tonight."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Well, the last one didn't exactly go as planned," I said, blushing as I ran a hand through my hair.

"What if I said all you had to do was stand there and let me... work my magic?"

"What kind of 'magic' are we talking about here?" I asked, curious. There had been a lot of magic happening tonight, and not all of it was working for me.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now, would it? But I will say... I'll have to shift back for it." The corners of my lips perked up into a smile. I was relieved to hear that it wasn't going to be another wacky vacuum sex-capade.

"Just to be clear, this is a sexy surprise, right?"

"It might be... wink." God dammit, I walked right into that one.

"Alright, I'm in." With that, Viv offered me her hand, and I smiled when I saw the ring glittering on her finger. It was still incredibly weird to see her hand coming out of a vacuum hose, but I grabbed it without hesitation. I knew I'd follow her anywhere - I did propose to her, after all. She led me down the hallway, and I thought we were heading to the bedroom, but she moved past our bedroom door and led me to the bathroom instead - which was certainly a surprise. She turned the doorknob with her other hand and opened the door a bit.

"Did you want to watch the magic happen this time?"

"That's not the surprise, is it?" I really didn't want to watch.

"No, Noah," Viv said, with a chuckle. "I was just asking."

"I'll wait out here, then, if that's okay."

"Suit yourself," she said, with another shrug of her hoses as she wheeled herself into the bathroom and shut the door.

It wasn't long before I heard the sound of water running again and then a moment later, Vivienne, fully-human Vivienne, poked her head out of the bathroom - and I could actually see her shoulders! Her human shoulders! It was probably because I had spent most of the night looking at a vacuum cleaner, but I it was at that moment that I realized just how sexy shoulders could be and my cock became hard again. Uh oh. I decided to file away my newly awakened shoulder fetish in the same dark corner of my mind that the vacuum boob fetish was in and do my best to forget about it. Just like when she had come home from her parents' house, the vacuuming seemed to have done a number on Viv. Her white smile gleamed at me through the dust coating her face, and her blonde hair was streaked with dirt, but I couldn't care less. I was just so goddamn happy to see her face again, because I knew that it wasn't attached to a vacuum cleaner this time. She looked down at the bulge in my jeans and smirked.

"Well, somebody's clearly happy to see me." It was me. I was somebody. "Get in here, you." I slipped into the bathroom and shut the door. My eyes drifted up and down her body, and my cheeks burned once more.

"I told you vacuuming got messy," she said, with a smirk. She looked at me and a sly smile crept onto her face. "I figured you might like to... help me wash up?" The corners of my mouth perked up.

"I... think I could help you out with that," I said, as I quickly stripped off my clothes and left them lying in a pile on the bathroom floor. Vivienne stepped into the bathtub and gave her ass a cute little wiggle as she went. I gave it a playful little smack, and she gasped. I clambered into the tub behind her, and she turned to me, her hair already soaked and dripping under the stream of water. She was nibbling on her lower lip as she gently rubbed the spot where I had smacked her.

I grabbed her bottle of vanilla-scented body wash and squeezed a heaping amount onto my hands before vigorously rubbing them together and lathering it up. Pretty soon my hands were covered in a thick layer of vanilla-scented foam. Viv smiled at me as I went straight for her breasts, and started rubbing my hands all over them, making sure to wash every bit of them. It was imperative that I made sure every inch of them was clean, and it definitely didn't have anything to do with the fact that I really liked her tits. Nope. Not at all. She let out a little moan as my thumbs danced across her nipples. She pulled me in and pressed her lips to mine, and I felt my dick stiffen as we kissed each other tenderly under the steaming torrent of running water.

"God, I missed being able to do that," she said, after we finally broke apart from each other.

"I missed it, too," I said. Viv turned around, and I started to wash her back. The water was black as it ran off of her and flowed down into the drain. "I'm glad you had a nice time tonight."

"Did you, Noah?" she asked, as she grabbed her bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into her palm.

"I did. It was very... interesting. Honestly, tonight's been crazy. In a good way. Some of that stuff you were doing was... uh... definitely working for me." Viv chuckled as she started to lather the shampoo into her hair.

"Oh yeah? I'm glad," she said. I started to wash up as Viv moved on to the conditioner step of her routine. "I've still got some work left to do, though." She flashed me a cheeky grin. "Go ahead and finish washing up first." She didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly washed down the rest of my body and washed my hair, then I was ready for... whatever it was she was going to do.

She smiled at me under the rushing water and pulled me in close, kissing me again as she rubbed her body against mine. The effect was instantaneous as my cock rose even further. Viv teased one of my nipples as she pressed her tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly she separated from me and crouched down low, kneeling on the shower floor. I heard her take in a huge gasp of breath, and before I knew what was happening, I felt the warmth of her mouth on my shaft. I gasped at the sudden sensation and looked down at her in stunned disbelief. Her blue eyes flicked up toward me and her tongue lapped at my cock as she began to bob up and down, taking in my whole length, all eight inches of it, into her throat before pulling back and repeating the process.

"H-how?" was all I could muster through the haze of pleasure.

"Surprise!" Vivienne's disembodied voice reached my ears as she continued to take in my shaft, and I saw her wink at me from her place between my legs.

"D-don't stop," I urged, moaning as she continued to pleasure me, and suddenly I heard that unmistakable electric whirring sound mingle with the sound of the running water. My heart leapt in my chest for a moment, until I remembered that she didn't actually run on electricity. I let out a sigh and surrendered myself to the dizzying sensations currently inundating my brain.

"What are you-?" I started to ask, but a moment later I had my answer. I felt a steady rush of warm air flowing around my cock as Vivienne actually started vacuuming down there. My eyes widened and a moan escaped from between my lips involuntarily. She continued to bob up and down, sucking more and more vigorously as her tongue simultaneously worked on my dick, keeping it warm and wet as she pulled in a constant flow of air around it.

I was in a state of ecstasy as Viv worked her 'magic' down there. I thought it would hurt, but she was gentle enough that it made the experience more pleasing. I wondered how the hell she had managed to get the whole thing into her throat. My heart hammered in my chest as she continued to pleasure me.

"Almost there," I said, breathlessly. Viv separated from my cock for a moment to fill her lungs again, then redoubled her efforts as the suction around my stiff shaft intensified even further. I was practically dizzy with need by that point. My dick was throbbing, and I finally felt release as my body spasmed and I finally... finally... fucking orgasmed. Viv happily hoovered up every drop of my seed without missing a beat and separated her lips from my aching dick with a smile. I felt a bit weak in the knees and I stooped down to the floor of the bathtub. Viv crawled up to me and rested her head on my chest, and we both just laid there for a bit under the running water. "You okay, Viv?" I felt her nod against my chest. "Good. Th-thanks for doing that, by the way. I know you said you don't like blowjobs, but... well, it was absolutely amazing." Viv's cheeks went crimson, and she flashed me an embarrassed grin.

"Yeah, that was also a lie. Sorry, babe," she said, guiltily.

"What?! You mean we could have been doing that the whole time? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I was afraid this might happen," she said, her cheeks still burning.

"What, you giving me the greatest blowjob of my life?" I asked, chuckling.

"You finding out I'm a shifter," she said. "I actually really like blowjobs. I can't really help but go all-out. You would have figured it out right away."              

"Well, damn," I said, shaking my head. "You definitely should have told me sooner, then. You could have led with the magic blowjob thing. Is that also how you managed to fit me in your throat, by the way?" My eyes widened as I suddenly felt the rough texture of silicone rubber tubing brush against my chest, and Vivienne's head came up to mine and she kissed me on the lips. I hadn't felt her actually move from her body from its place on my chest. She broke away from me and flashed me a cheeky grin.

"You are just full of surprises, aren't you?" I asked, unable to keep myself from smiling.

"You know you love it, though." And she had me there.

"I do."

Look, I know I said I didn't like surprises. I still think life would be so much easier without them. But of course, that's not how it works. Life is full of surprises, and not all of them are going to be good. But some of them? Some of them are amazing; Vivienne was living proof of that - beautiful, impossible, magical proof. One thing's for sure. As soon as Vivienne walked into my life two years ago, my life got a whole lot more surprising, and I'm thankful for that every day. As I eyed the wedding ring sparkling on her finger, I wondered what other surprises life could possibly had in store for us... but then I stopped myself, because the thing about surprises is that you never see them coming. And you know what? That was okay, because I knew that whatever surprises were out there waiting for us, she would be there by my side, facing them right alongside me. And that was enough for me.