All Comments on 'Love Around the World 02: Bangkok'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

A lovely story. Admirable characters. My fave is the mother in law, who is a real hoot. The story makes me want to move Thailand up a few steps on my travel bucket list. :) 5*

dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

This series is definitely delivering great stories. I loved the characters, especially the Six. Thank you.

AnyMooseAnyMoose6 months ago

No "Australian type of barbecue"; maybe a business opportunity?

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Absolutely lovely story about falling in love, and finding a future together. It felt natural, and the joy was palpable. What a wonderful read. 5*

jamz1965jamz19656 months ago

One of my favorite authors, I really enjoy much of what you write. I look forward to the rest of this series, not just for the stories, but out of curiosity how you'll come up with 26 different stories and not end up repeating a lot. It amazes me how a good storyteller can come up with new ideas and make them interesting.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...