Love Around the World 03: Colombia

Story Info
A sporting event sets the stage for a romance.
18k words
4.68
6.5k
21

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers

A/N - For those who are interested in transwomen, when you think of them and particularly when looking from a certain perspective, you would think of Thailand, where kathoey (ladyboys) are considered the third gender, Brazil, and probably the United States, though that's more to do with all the political BS going on regarding transgender issues.

Why have I chosen Colombia? Well, I haven't been shy about where I'm located in plenty of my stories, and I have seen hundreds of Colombian beauties in our fair city during the Women's World Cup. I thought 'Why the hell not?' I've actually used that as background for the story.

I don't know any Spanish. Any below is simply taken from Google translate. I reckon it isn't grammatically correct.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok (Interracial)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

A tournament leads to two strangers meeting and falling in love.

*****

I'll be honest from the start. I've always been attracted to transwomen. I don't want to call it an obsession, but my attraction started early when I discovered them on the internet years ago. Pictures and video online are one thing, but when a new girl started at our high school in our second to last year, and I was one of the first to learn that she was trans, I slowly befriended her as I was genuinely interested in her journey.

Her name was Mary-Anne. She was my first girlfriend. Everyone at school was made aware she was transgender for a couple of reasons, but it was pleasing that she was treated as a girl by all the staff and most of the girls. Most of the males, however, were not exactly open-minded or understanding and could be downright mean at times.

I was one of the few young men to accept her immediately, and we quickly became good friends as she was kind of heart, genuinely nice, and we shared quite a bit in common. When I sucked up the courage to ask her out on a date, she was surprised at first, warning me about certain things. I assured her I'd already done my research and was aware of certain biological matters.

She was my first girlfriend. My first kiss. And after our end of school formal after six years of school, she was the first girl I took to bed. Was it weird that my girlfriend also had a cock? By that time, no, it wasn't. I'd already seen her naked anyway, but it was making love for the first time that sealed my real feelings for her and transwomen in general.

Unfortunately, our relationship ended as she was off to university in another city, and we agreed that long distance at that age simply didn't make sense. We agreed to keep in touch, and if we were still single at the end of three years, then we might get together again. What Mary-Anne learned is that girls like her could prove rather popular at university, and though we kept in touch, she did tell me that she was dating quite a bit rather quickly.

My current girlfriend, Izabel, is transgender too. She's absolutely gorgeous, funny and rather smart in her own right. We've been together for three years and I'm head over heels in love with her. But for the past few weeks, she's been somewhat distracted by something. The sort of distraction that gives a man a bad feeling. Not that she's cheating or anything, but it's enough to leave me worried about my relationship with her.

Arriving home from work in the early evening, I walked into the living room to find Izabel already home, sitting by herself on the couch. When her eyes met mine, they were glistening, and I knew she was upset. The pile of tissues in front of her suggested she'd been crying for a while.

Dumping my bag, I was immediately at her side, but the fact she didn't want to take my hand nor want any real comfort... "We need to talk, Mark," she said softly.

I felt my heart sink as nothing good ever comes from those words. Steeling myself for what was to come, as I knew she'd likely made up her mind and wouldn't be talked out of it, I simply asked, "What's on your mind, Izzy?"

Taking a deep breath, she met my eyes. "I'm moving out and going to go live with Heather," she told me, "It's something I need to do. I've decided to go through with it."

'It' was the gender confirmation surgery that I was more than aware that she wanted. I'd known a few transwomen who were happy to live their lives without it. A couple of ex-girlfriends didn't want to go through it all. But then there were women like Izabel who needed that surgery.

"Okay, I understand that. I've been aware of everything you've been doing, but why do you need to move out? And if you're moving out, I can only assume that means we're breaking up."

Using those two words made her cry as I had a feeling that she was in two minds about it. I let her get it out of her system, offering her the box of tissues so she could dry her eyes and cheeks before she cleared her throat. "I need to move on for my own peace of mind," she finally stated, "In the time we've been together, when it comes to intimacy, we've been doing things that, after my surgery, will no longer be possible."

"I'm fully aware of that, Izzy. But isn't that only one small part of our relationship?"

"I want a fresh start after my surgery," she whispered, "That means leaving most things behind. There will be pre-surgery Izabel, the woman you know now, and then there will be post-surgery Izabel, and she will be a new woman."

I'll admit I wasn't exactly buying her explanation, but then again, you don't really need any reason to break up with someone. You can just break up because you want to. "When are you moving out?"

"The weekend. I'm only taking what's mine. I know you can easily afford this place by yourself, or you'll get yourself a roommate."

"Are you sure this is what you want, Izzy? You know I love you. You know I'm aware of the changes and that I would support you no matter what."

"I love you too. But yes, this is what I want," she whispered in reply.

"Okay," I stated, taking a deep breath, "Okay... I'll have a shower and take off for the evening then. I can't really stay here right now after what you just told me. Hope you understand."

"I do..."

"I'll make myself scarce until the weekend too."

"Okay," she whispered.

Arriving home later that night after heading to the nearest pub and downing a couple of drinks, I wasn't surprised that she'd moved out of our bedroom, I opened the door to the spare bedroom to find her fast asleep in there. I woke the next morning and was out of the apartment before she was awake the next morning, thankful it was Thursday and there would only be a couple of days of awkwardness until she left.

The day she moved out, I did the same thing, leaving early in the morning, and writing a note asking her to simply leave her keys when leaving for the last time. My note didn't say anything else as I simply didn't see the point. We hadn't really spoken since Wednesday night and what she had to tell me. I knew 'fighting' for her was pointless. I'd known her for four years and we'd been together for three. I knew once she made up her mind about something that she wouldn't change it.

Returning home in the evening, there was no sign of anything on hers around the house. She'd left me a letter which I declined to read for the time being, placing it on my nightstand and I'd probably read it at a later date.

"What's the plan now?" Mike asked the next weekend as we met for lunch. My friends were aware of my relationship ending.

"Don't know," I replied with a shrug before sipping at my beer, "Probably spend a little time to myself."

"Best thing to do," Steven suggested, "Always difficult coming out of a relationship and the worst thing is to rebound into a new one immediately."

"Heard from her since she moved out?"

"No, and that's not due to me blocking her or anything. She made it clear this was going to be a clean break. I don't actually expect to hear from her again. I think it's a good idea to not remain friends with ex-girlfriends anyway."

"Way too much drama sometimes," Ben stated, "I did it once and never again. My new girlfriend at the time hated the fact we'd remained friends, and the ex-girlfriend thought she could interfere in my love life."

"You going to stick with the type of women you enjoy?" Mike wondered. I never told them the truth about any of my girlfriends as that wasn't my information to divulge. That type of revelation would only come from my girlfriend once she felt comfortable around my friends. So they obviously knew all my girlfriends were transgender after I'd been dating them for a couple of months and were aware that I had only dated transwomen over recent years.

"Sure, I see no reason to change anything. Since Mary-Anne, I've had three what could be considered serious relationships. And if Izabel hadn't made the choice she did, we'd still be together. I was happy with her."

I took some time for myself over the next couple of months. I didn't hear from Izabel, but a couple of her friends kept me up to date with what was going on. She was on the road towards surgery, apprehensive but also committed to making the complete change. I asked Heather and other friends to just look after her.

Dipping my toe back into the world of dating again was interesting. Mary-Anne I'd met at school. I'd met Izabel through a mutual friend. My two other girlfriends I'd met at particular clubs where transwomen feel safe and accepted. I've never been one who was worried about approaching a woman. If you don't ask, you don't get, and women appreciate confidence. Not arrogance, just confidence in making a cold approach.

I wasn't looking to date, and I didn't particularly enjoy one-night stands, but it was comforting when I headed out of an evening and found myself talking to more than one beautiful woman during an evening. One thing I didn't miss during the occasional night out was the number of different nationalities taking advantage of Sydney's rather poor nightlife as the Women's World Cup was currently taking place.

Those of us who lived near the city were used to running into hundreds of tourists each day, the city once again full of them, now that travelling had restarted after nearly two years of isolation. Certain fans always travel in large numbers. No missing the number of English fans, for instance. Can't miss those accents. The Dutch always flood a city with the colour orange. The Irish are always wearing green and want to have a bloody good time.

One group of fans who certainly made themselves known were the fans of Colombia. They descended upon Sydney in their thousands as two of their three group games would be in our state capital. And I'll be honest, Colombian women are gorgeous, or at least those who came to watch the World Cup were.

I was out an evening after their first group game, enjoying time in a bar I frequented often as it was a club favoured by numerous transwomen, when a trio of women bedecked in the colours of Colombia came strolling in. I wasn't the only one to take note of their arrival as they strode in. Hard not to considering the three of them were absolutely gorgeous.

After the three of them bought a drink, they looked around and found somewhere they could stand together. Watching them over the top of my pint glass, I couldn't quite hear them talking but figured they'd be speaking Spanish. I wasn't worried about making any sort of approach though was left wondering if they spoke any sort of English where we could have a conversation.

Gathering my courage, I stood up and walked towards them. The three all looked my way and immediately smiled. Not to toot my own horn, but I could see why. I was six-one, relatively fit, full head of brown hair, but my best feature as told to me by all previous girlfriends were my blue eyes. Apparently, they were quite nice.

"Hola, cómo estás?" The three smiled and shared a glance before I added, "And that's the limit of any Spanish I know."

"Oh, ahora es guapo," one of them stated.

"Y si se acerca a nosotros, ¿crees que se da cuenta...?" I think she was asking a question of her two friends.

"Nunca antes me había follado a un hombre Australiano," the third woman said.

All three of them looked at me again and smiled. "We are very well," the tall brunette stated, a gorgeous pair of brown eyes, the sort of lips most men would love to kiss, and a tight little body that women would kill for. All three of them were curvy. Seems to be a South American thing. Is there something in the water there that ensures the women are all gorgeous?

"I'm Vivian," the tall brunette added, leaning in so I could kiss her cheek, much better than a handshake.

"Mark," I replied, smiling at the greeting, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Mark. These are my friends. Lorena and Gabriella."

Kissing each of them on the cheek too, I asked if they'd been to a game that evening. I wasn't really keeping up to date as soccer wasn't a sport I particularly followed. "I've seen plenty of people around the city, but I know a lot of fans would also be taking advantage of playing tourist as well," I added.

"Our game is tomorrow night. We're out tonight for a little fun and hopefully, we can do the same tomorrow night after we win," Vivian suggested.

"And what brings you to this club tonight?" I wondered, already know the answer.

"It's just the sort of place girls like us can relax and unwind in safety," Lorena replied, "And I think you know what we mean as I think you had us figured out as soon as we walked in."

She was right, of course. I smiled and shrugged somewhat helplessly. "I have plenty of experience," I said.

"Oh, you do?" Vivian asked, intrigued by what I meant, moving a little closer, her hand resting on my forearm, "Your confidence is surprising. You'd be surprised how intimidated men can be at times."

"Well, while it's blindingly obvious that the three of you are beautiful, all we're doing is talking."

"But you will want to dance with us later?"

"I'm sure you probably dance a million times better than me. I'm sure dancing seems to come naturally to Latin women."

Finishing their drinks, I offered to buy them one each, Vivian accompanying me to the bar. After making the order and waiting for the three cocktails to be prepared, I glanced down and appreciated the tight top and short skirt she was wearing that showed off her legs. Raising my eyes again to look into hers, she smiled as she took my hand and rested it on her lower back.

"You will dance with me after this drink," she stated. It sounded like an order rather than a request.

"Sure thing. Will your friends want to dance too?"

"You may dance with them, but I would rather you spend most of your time with me."

"Ah..."

"I'm on holiday and looking to have some fun... Maybe you would like to have some fun too?"

"I'm always up for a little fun."

"You're single?"

"Of course. Somewhat recent event."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, it sucked at the time but it's why I'm here tonight. No point staying at home, moping about and feeling miserable."

Returning to her friends, there was a lot of flirting and when they switched to Spanish when talking to each other, the smiles on their faces suggested they liked my company. Vivian finished her drink rather quickly before she took my hand, appreciating the smooth grin though her grip was firm as she led me up onto the crowded dancefloor.

Her breasts were large and obviously fake, pressing them into my chest as I ran my hands down to her arse, earning another smile as it was firm though not too big. Moving to the music, her hands caressed me at the same time, running her fingers down my arms and back.

"How long have you been here?" I wondered.

"Around a week. We flew into Melbourne first then flew up here two days ago."

"Liked it so far?"

"Very welcoming. We were in a club down in Melbourne and we had many admirers."

"I'm assuming... You're single, right?"

"Very single, Mark. Most men can't handle me."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"I'll tell you later. Maybe you'd like to meet tomorrow night after our game is finished?"

"What are your plans for the rest of the night?"

"Well, I am sharing a room with my two friends..."

We continued to dance before I took a chance and kissed her. She kissed me back immediately, taking me slightly by surprise as she slid her tongue into my mouth without hesitation, her hands moving down my back before she nearly made me gasp by cupping my groin. That just made her kiss me even harder for a few seconds before she pulled away, not without lightly biting my bottom lip.

"You know I'm transgender?"

"Vivian, I'm going to be honest straight away. I've had five girlfriends in my life. All of them were transgender."

The smile that formed was ever so sweet before it faded as she caressed my cheek. "So many men don't understand..."

"I do my best to try and understand."

We continued dancing until I suggested we stop to get another drink. Her two friends were chatting away, surprised there were no other men trying to talk to them. Joining them after I'd bought them each a drink, Vivian suggested I take each of them out to the dancefloor for a couple of dances each before we would resume later.

Given the loud music, it was difficult to have any sort of deep and meaningful conversation, but I wasn't blind to her interest in me as much as I was interested in her. Lorena and Gabriella seemed to realise the immediate attraction and while friendly, certainly did nothing to interfere with their friend.

I have no idea what nightlife was like anywhere in Colombia, but despite trying to portray itself as a global city, years of government interference and laws had resulted in the nightlife in the city almost dying out completely or that's how it felt most nights as the streets could be deserted by midnight. Thankfully, the clubs I liked to frequent were open until the early hours of the next morning a few nights a week. By the time Vivian was suggesting it was time for them to go, if it had been the summer, it's possible the sun would have been appearing over the horizon.

Walking them back to their hotel, Lorena and Gabriella disappeared into the elevator after a brief goodbye, leaving me with Vivian. We immediately shared one hell of a kiss once we were left alone, and I didn't miss how something of hers was poking into me as our bodies moulded together.

"I'll give you my number. Let me know when the game is finished later tonight and we'll meet up," I suggested.

"I'd invite you upstairs..."

"Let's see how things are tonight."

After another kiss, we bid each other goodnight. By the time I walked in the front door of my apartment, it was nearly time for me to get up. I sent a message to my boss, telling him I was unwell and that I'd let him know when I was feeling better. I was in bed until around midday, getting up and going about my usual morning routine before deciding to shoot Vivian a message, wondering what she was up to.

Replying that she was near Circular Quay and would be in the city until heading to the stadium later for the game, I told her I'd make my way into the city, and we could meet up. She loved the idea, letting me know she'd stay in the general area until I arrived. Messaging while I was on the way, she let me know exactly where she was when I stepped off the tram.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers