Love Around the World 04: Dresden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, can I admit something?"

"Of course."

"I'm terrified right now. I haven't opened myself up to anyone in such a long time. Trusting anyone..."

"We can go as fast or as slow as you want."

"But... You're interested in me?"

"I'm wary, I'll admit that too. Not wary of you. Wary of being involved with someone I work with who is also my boss. Simply because of the office gossip and everything that comes with dating. But to answer your question, I am very interested."

Leaning up to kiss me, I ran the back of my fingers along the soft skin of her cheek as she smiled at me. "I'm wary too. Also not about you. I know an office romance is fraught with difficulties. But that first time you walked into my office... My heart was beating so fast..."

"I was doing my best not to look you up and down the entire time."

We stayed out until the early hours of the next morning, thankful the trams continued running throughout the night. Walking her to her front door, she opened it before turning back towards me. "Nightcap?" she wondered.

"Am I staying the night?"

"I want you to stay tonight."

"Then I'd love a nightcap."

There was no drinking. As soon as the door was shut and locked, she took my hand and led me towards the stairs and the master bedroom. Turning to face me, we came together as the kiss was immediately hot and heavy, neither of us holding back any longer. My hands moved to the zip at the back of her dress, lowering it slowly before her dress slid off her shoulders and pooled down around her ankles. I had to step back and look at her body.

"Wow," I whispered, "You are quite the woman, Kristin."

That earned a passionate kiss as she practically ripped my shirt off, her fingers running through my chest hair as we both worked at getting my jeans, shoes and socks off. Once I was down to my underwear, and she was wearing red lingerie, her hand caressing the obvious tent.

"I know you're excited, but I can't have sex tonight," she murmured, resting her forehead against my chest, "My body is willing. My god, it's willing, Mark."

"Cuddles?"

That had her lifting her head and smiling. "You don't mind?"

I looked left and right before leaning closer. "Trust me, men love cuddling just as much as women do. If you just want to cuddle all night..."

Sliding into bed with her, her room was warm, and her bed was incredibly comfortable. Shuffling closer and closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her as we continued making out. She giggled every so often as I couldn't stop poking her, running my fingers up and down the smooth skin of her back and down towards her arse. She eventually grabbed one of my hands and ensured I was gently squeezing one of her breasts.

We eventually calmed down as the tiredness hit us, Kristin rolling over so she could spoon back against me. Holding her tight to my chest, her fingers interlaced with mine as I felt her sigh. "You okay?" I wondered.

"It's been too long since I last had this. You don't realise how much you miss having someone you care about..." She paused and leaned back into me. "I miss having someone I care about in bed with me. I hate sleeping alone, but I've had to get used to it."

Waking up the next morning, she was awake before me, having rolled over and I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. That first kiss was something as my hands moved to her back and I easily undid her bra, freeing her breasts. No hesitation from either of us as I took one of her breasts in hand, feeling her nipple harden in my fingers as she gasped.

"Just tell me..."

"Please," she whispered.

Taking one of her nipples in my mouth made her moan softly as I ran my hand down her body towards her panties, feeling her spread her legs as she rolled onto her back. Sliding underneath, I felt the fur above her pussy, raising my head for a moment and smiling. "I love a bit of fur," I assured her, "Naked?"

She nodded eagerly as I sat up and quickly moved so I could roll off her panties before carefully rolling off her thigh-high stockings that she'd gone to sleep in so she was now completely naked. She was an absolute goddess, a little paler compared to me, and the curves on her body simply accentuated her beauty.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

I think she choked back a sob before leaning up to kiss me again, lying us back down as I eventually lifted myself up to gaze into her eyes. "Tell me what you want," I said softly, caressing her cheek, "Tell me exactly what you want, Kristin. I want to make you happy."

"I want everything, but I also just want to cuddle. I'm so horny but I also don't need to deal with it right now."

Cuddling her to my body made her smile, my fingers caressing her back as we continued to kiss softly. She eventually took my hand and lowered it to between her legs where I could feel how hot and wet she was. "I love doing it," I whispered, "I really love doing it."

"You'll do it for me?"

"I'd love to please you right now, Kristin."

Kissing down her body as she spread her legs, I stopped where I was greeted by fur and gazed up into her eyes, making her giggle as I inhaled her scent. I loved the smell of an aroused woman. Kissing down each thigh earned moans of arousal before I finally just moved to her core and used my mouth on her. She almost cried out immediately as I wrapped a hand around one thigh and slowly used my tongue. I always loved figuring out what a woman enjoyed.

She must have been turned on to hell as she enjoyed an orgasm within only a few minutes, and when I slipped a couple of fingers inside her and found that special spot every woman has, I think we would have woken up the neighbours from the noise she was making, begging me to keep going as she enjoyed what felt and sounded like a rolling orgasm.

When she finally pleaded with me to stop, rolling onto her side as she continued to quiver, I lifted myself up to cuddle her, feeling her snuggle as tightly against me as possible.

"I think I'll keep you around now at home and work," she whispered, "You've already figured me out, at least."

"Do that every morning and night..."

"You really love doing it?"

"I do for the woman I'm falling for."

She was silent for a few seconds. "I'm scared," she said softly, "I'm so scared about opening up again, Mark."

"I know. And it's okay. I'm not going anywhere because although I know this is new to both of us, I know what I'm feeling, and I don't want to let you go."

"Mark... Will you stay with me all weekend?"

"I'll just head home to grab some clothes... I mean, I will need some clothes as I'm taking you out again tonight."

"I can cook. I'm pretty good in the kitchen... I used to love, you know, cooking for him..."

"How good?"

"Do you like schnitzel?"

"Love it. It's a staple on Australian pub menus."

"Sauerkraut?"

"Yep."

"I can do some fried potatoes, a mushroom sauce, some vegetables on the side."

"Want any help with all that?"

"Just keep my wine glass filled and keep me company." She paused and leaned closer. "And lots of hugs and kisses."

"I think I can do that."

Getting out of bed, I threw on the clothes that I'd worn the previous night while she slipped into a robe. Heading downstairs, it was a simple breakfast of toast and coffee before I suggested I head home, shower and change, but I'd return after completing a few chores that needed doing. My leaving gave her time to prepare everything for dinner. I suggested that I'd grab a bottle or two of wine and some dessert too though I added she'd be an added dessert afterwards.

"I'd better be," she growled on the doorstep before kissing me, "Don't take too long."

I made sure to complete the usual weekend chores before hopping into the shower for a quick wash. Dressing and packing a bag of things, I was back at Kristin's house just after midday. Greeting me still wearing that same robe as earlier, as soon as the door was closed, I dropped my bag and undid the knot of her robe, exposing her naked body.

"You're so fucking sexy," I murmured, noticing the smile light up her face, "Look up 'woman' in the dictionary and your photo is there."

"I still worry, you know, I'm... too big..."

"Hardly. Kristin... You're perfect."

That earned me one hell of a kiss as we made our way into the living room, and ended up sitting back on the couch with a now-naked Kristin on my lap. I had no idea if this was going too fast for her or not, but when my t-shirt was taken off as her fingers again ran through my chest hair, I couldn't stop smiling. Some women liked it, some women hated it.

It was when she slid off my lap onto the floor that I realised what was on her mind, my shoes and socks were taken off before she had me lift my butt off the couch enough so she could help off my shorts and underwear.

"Oooh. Now that's a big one!" she exclaimed. It wasn't that big though I'd heard no complaints before. "You spent all night pleasing me, Mark. I'm going to return the favour. Before you even think of asking a single question, yes, I like doing this. Yes, I'm going to take your cum in my mouth. Yes, I'm going to do this a lot in the future. Yes, I can't wait to feel this thing inside me..."

Hand on heart, it was one of best blowjobs I'd received in my life for the sheer enthusiasm alone. She sucked my cock with a smile on her face the entire time. She made love to it with her mouth, tongue and hands. She was a proper tease, bringing me to the brink more than once before ensuring I didn't go off just yet. But then when I did go off, I saw stars, my body was jelly, and I heard her gulping down each spurt of cum.

Satisfied with what she'd done, she carefully moved up to straddle my lap again, cuddling into me as I wrapped my arms around her in return. We spent the rest of the day fooling around, mixing in conversation, watching television and generally being quite lazy. She loved it whenever I went down on her, and she quickly realised I would do it just to make her happy. I loved making my lover orgasm, and hearing Kristin moaning and whimpering as I ate her out excited me no end.

When it came to dinner, I helped out with plenty of hugs and kisses, kept her wine glass topped up, and the conversation continued to flow. I was an open book about everything. She was interested in my sexual past, of course. I told her about my carefree days when backpacking but noted that I'd slowed right down when hitting my thirties as there was that sensible part of my brain that wanted to settle down with someone I loved.

"I love sex," she stated bluntly, "Nothing better to do than be intimate with the man you love."

"Ever fooled around with a woman?"

"Only on a night out when I was younger. Nothing more than some kissing as it always gets attention from the boys. You?"

"Fooled around with plenty of women." That earned a playful slap on the shoulder with a delightful giggle. "No. I can't say I've ever really been curious. I'll admit I have watched one or two films with those transwomen though. That was different."

"I've watched a lot of porn in the past couple of years. Went through a period where I only watched lesbian porn. Couldn't bear the thought of seeing a man with a woman. Started watching the straight stuff. I've watched a bit of transgender porn too."

"What do you think?"

"I think porn in no way matches reality."

"Yeah... I generally stick to man and woman stuff. Find it amusing how there are some studios that are almost making arthouse porn nowadays. I don't need a storyline, I'm just interested in seeing them bonk."

"Bonk?" she asked.

"Bump uglies? Spear the bearded clam?"

She laughed out loud. "Your English idioms are very amusing. Are there any Australian ones?"

"We have a few. They would work better in English than in German. The most common one is you'd say we'd be going upstairs for a root later. You going down on me would be called a gobby. Me getting hard is to crack a fat."

"So you don't say shagging?"

"No, that is quintessentially English."

When everything was cooking and she had a couple of minutes, she relaxed back against me as my hand ended up inside her robe, gently massaging one of her breasts with my other hand busy between her legs. Not to get her off, just to make her moan softly as she enjoyed the attention with the promise that I'd definitely finish her off for my extra dessert later.

It was obvious we were both aroused to hell while eating dinner. The colour in her cheeks was rather amusing while I was nursing a constant erection. We were full up once we'd cleared our plates and the compliments I rained down on her nearly enough to make her cry. Dessert was fantastic though we only had a little bit, working together to clean everything up before she dragged me to the living room, dumping her robe on the floor before she sat back naked on an armchair, legs hooked over each arm.

"You will eat me now," she stated, "Because it was so wonderful this morning, I need it again, Mark."

"Think I'm going to say no to having another taste of Kristin?"

By the time I finished, she was barely awake as I was relentless, just one orgasm after the other once I really got going and she simply couldn't bring herself to ask me to stop. I only stopped because I knew she was going to pass out completely if I didn't, leaving a soft trail of kisses up her body as I watched her eyes slowly open. When her lower lip trembled, I pulled her tight to me, holding her in my arms for another few minutes.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered, "I want to sleep in your arms again."

By the time I left on Sunday night, it's fair to say that we were falling in love with each other. We just gelled together so easily, it was almost scary. We shared enough in common that we'd always have conversations, but enough differences that we wouldn't be relying on the other person constantly. Physically, we were attracted to each other. We both enjoyed our jobs. And we had already started discussing the big issues. Marriage, kids... Families...

She didn't want me to leave. I didn't want to go. But we also knew that keeping our relationship under wraps wouldn't be easy. She admitted it would be difficult to hide the fact she was so happy. I guess it was a case of wait-and-see.

*****

Kristin

She knew she was in trouble as soon as Charlotte took one look at her face on Monday morning and practically squealed. Kristin kept her head down as she walked into her office, sensing Charlotte following her inside, the door closed as Kristin hung up her coat before unpacking her bag. Laptop on her desk, coffee next to it, she made sure that she was comfortable before finally meeting the eyes of her assistant... and also someone she now considered a friend.

"Tell. Me. Everything!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Everything about what?" she asked innocently.

"Kristin. Please, I've known you for a while now. That smile that's just aching to appear on your face is obvious. Please tell me it was Mark. Please tell me that you finally admitted how you feel about him."

She sighed, running her fingers through her carefully brushed hair. "Am I really that obvious?"

"At dinner on Friday night, you only had eyes for each other. Oh sure, you spoke to people around the table and at the other table, but you were always near each other, taking account of what the other was saying, and I know for a fact you two were the few remaining at the end."

"I'm guessing people are talking?"

"No. We're all smart enough to know this is your private life. If there's any gossip, a few people will put a stop to it. Everyone likes you, Kristin. We just hope you're happy with him."

She glanced away for a moment before admitting, "It was probably one of the best weekends of my life, Charlotte. I think I'm in love with him already."

"Have you told him?"

"No. Far too soon to be admitting that. And I could be wrong. I mean, we haven't actually... We didn't have sex."

"But something happened..." Charlotte gasped. "Oh my god. He's one of those men who'll really do it, isn't he? He's a diamond, to go down on you all the time and not expect a thing. Tell me how it was?"

"Perfect," she whispered, "I really don't like..."

"He won't mind. Tell me! Please!"

"Why are you so interested?"

"Because you are getting what about a dozen other girls in this building want."

"So there's going to be jealousy." She sighed again. "Great," she muttered.

Thankfully, everyone was kept busy with the facility coming online. Though break times were guaranteed, it was all noses to the grindstone as everyone knew the first few weeks of operation would be completely crazy. Overtime was not expected though would be paid at a decent rate. She knew everyone was already putting in plenty of hours, but once everything was running smoothly, it would be normal methods of operation.

She tried to keep her distance from Mark during the week, keeping in touch via email though only seeing him in the usual morning meeting that was first on the agenda for each day. She knew he was playing it cool, usually sitting opposite of her at the long table. During lunch, she stuck to her office, Charlotte popping in the first couple of days to keep her company, thankfully avoiding talking about Mark. Well, at least talking about Mark and Kristin... Mark and Charlotte were definitely talked about...

"You're a married woman!" Kristin finally exclaimed.

"I'm allowed to fantasise. He's the first Australian I've ever met, and my god, I'd love for him to fuck me. I bet he has such a lovely cock." Kristin couldn't help smiling as Charlotte laughed out loud. "I knew it!"

Kristin lasted until Thursday before she just needed him. She had put in long hours and barely arrived home before 9pm, simply cooking a simple dinner, enjoying a warm shower and heading straight to bed. Calling him just before lunch, she asked him to come join her. Getting herself ready for his arrival, she was sitting back on her desk when he opened the door to her office.

"Close and lock the door," she ordered him. Seeing him smile, he ensured the lock was turned before she gestured for him to come closer. "I've got your lunch here today, Mark."

Spreading her legs, she watched his face as he lowered himself down onto his knees. "Is it underneath your skirt?"

"God yes," she whispered as his hands ran up her thigh-high stockings, "I've been daydreaming about something like this..."

Lifting her skirt, she watched his eyes light up before moaning as his tongue didn't hesitate in running along her slit. "Where's your underwear?"

"I can't remember," she whimpered, "I just needed you right now..."

"Find them," he stated, "Then put them in your mouth so you don't make too much noise."

By the time he'd gotten her off more than once, her panties were in her mouth, and she was on the verge of begging for his cock. Instead, he lifted her off the desk and led her over to the couch and armchairs in one corner of the room, straddling his lap as he didn't hesitate in kissing her. She could taste her pussy on his lips.

"Come around again this weekend... I'm ready, Mark. I'm so fucking ready."

"So am I, Kristin. I just want you to be sure. I want this to work..."

"You do?"

Caressing her cheek, she couldn't help smiling at him as he gazed into her eyes. "I'm long past casual and just fooling around, Kristin. I just hadn't met the right woman to settle down with."

Feeling her lower lip start to tremble, she had to ask, "And am I that right woman now?"

"Let's just say I've got a very good feeling right now. Want me to go?"

"I want you to stay," she whispered, "Stay with me..."

"Now or..."

"Come home with me tonight... Stay with me..."

"I'll walk over once I get home and changed."

"I'll try and finish early. I'll message you when I've left here."