Love Around the World 04: Dresden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding off his lap, she walked to the windows as she felt on the verge of crying because she couldn't remember feeling as happy as she did at that moment. When she felt his hands resting on her shoulders, she leaned back against his chest. "I think we should give plenty of thought to making Dresden our permanent home..."

"Might need a bigger place if, you know, it does work out."

"Food for thought." Kissing her cheek, he added, "I'll see you tonight, gorgeous."

She could barely concentrate the rest of her day, not even bothering to put her panties back on, smiling to herself whenever she walked around the building to talk with someone. Noticing people starting to leave at the end of the day, Charlotte stayed outside her office until 6pm. As soon as her PA announced her intention to leave, Kristin leaned back in her chair and muttered, "Fuck it."

Letting Mark know when she would be home, she immediately headed up to the shower once she was inside the door to her house, quickly changing into something comfortable before heading downstairs to start preparing something quick and simple for dinner. Hearing a knock at the door, she opened it to find Mark waiting for her.

That first kiss was something else, feeling his hands all over her body as she led him towards the kitchen, barely able to turn off everything currently cooking. "Eating or fooling around first?" he asked.

"Fuck food. I need you," she replied.

They barely made it out the kitchen, Mark practically tearing off her clothing until she was naked and on the floor of the living room, her legs pulled back as his mouth got to work between her legs. She was so damned horny, her first orgasm hit her like a freight train, and he was relentless as she'd already figured out, gazing down into his blue eyes, knowing he was smiling.

He only stopped when she whimpered that she couldn't take anymore, finding herself turned onto her side and snuggled against him, bursting into laughter when she realised she was naked, and he was still dressed. Suggesting he get everything ready for dinner, her legs were still like jelly when finally getting up, smiling at him as he served up two plates of food for them to enjoy.

As soon as they finished eating and cleaned up, she took him by the hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom, helping him undress so he was as naked as she was before lowering herself to her knees. His excitement was obvious in more ways than one. Apart from seeming to be achingly hard, he came in her mouth within only a few minutes.

"This weekend," she said once they were snuggling in bed, "We could now but I don't want to rush it. I want an entire weekend making love for the first time."

"So I'm staying here tonight then from tomorrow night until..."

"Monday morning... We can go to work together?"

"People might start to talk if we arrive together often."

"They're already talking, Mark. Our infatuation with each other was apparently rather obvious on Friday."

"Ah..."

"Does that bother you?"

Feeling his finger under her chin so her eyes met his, the smile on his face was a relief. "Why would I be bothered by the fact people are talking about me dating my absolutely beautiful boss?" Feeling herself blushing, she buried her head against his chest, feeling his arms wrap tighter around her. "I'm not lying, Kristin. The first time we met, I thought you were one of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen."

Closing her eyes and snuggling against him, she sighed happily, feeling more content than she had in far too long. Her memories of being married were obviously ruined by what happened, but she couldn't remember ever feeling as comfortable with her ex-husband as she did with Mark.

Before leaving for work together the next morning, she told him that she simply couldn't see him during the day. Too much of a distraction and she'd see him on Friday night. Mark chuckled, assuring her that he'd be busy as it was anyway. Agreeing to arrive separately, they shared one last scorching kiss before he walked towards his house while she wandered off to the tram stop.

It was a long day as she kept watching the clock slowly tick over. Charlotte could sense she was distracted, popping in to have lunch with her. Kristin couldn't keep it a secret, at least with Charlotte, admitting that she hoped that she would make love with Mark that weekend.

Before leaving for the night later that afternoon, Charlotte visited again, giving her boss a tight hug. "I hope I get an invite to the wedding," she joked, though both women knew it was what Kristin definitely thought about already.

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves."

Charlotte laughed. "Please. As soon as you two make love, that's it. You might as well just tell everyone you're dating, planning on getting engaged and there'll be a wedding by the end of next year."

Arriving home at a reasonable time, she called Mark immediately, asking if he'd want to go out for dinner that night then they'd cook something at home on the Saturday night. He was easy either way so asked him to dress nice but bring a bag to her place before they headed out. He arrived a little later, dressed in his usual combination of a nice shirt with jeans though he was wrapped up in a coat as the temperature was dropping fast.

Kristin had chosen a figure-hugging black dress that showed off her legs and she knew his eyes would find it rather difficult to not look at her chest. Feeling his arms around her as they kissed upon greeting, she whimpered into his mouth as she felt an immediate warmth flow through her. Leaning back only slightly upon breaking the kiss, she caressed his face.

"Mark... I want you to spend as much time with me as you can. Here in my home..."

"To be fair, the company is paying rent for my place anyway. That's why I haven't done all that much with it. It's just a place I live, it's not exactly a home."

"I'll check on Monday morning about the arrangements... Maybe we could sort it out..."

"Are you sure it's not too fast to start thinking about it?"

"I'm just going to look," she replied with a smile, "We can discuss it later."

"I just don't... I don't want to rush. Not me, I'm fine with anything. But after what you told me..."

They had a lovely night together. They chose yet another different place to eat, this time something a little foreign than the standard German offerings. Italian, so not too foreign, but Kristin had always loved Italian, and Mark assured her that he would eat nearly anything. After eating, they found another new place to drink, chatting with a few other locals who heard his accent and asked where he was from. One pub turned into another couple as they slowly sipped at their pints of beer.

Arriving home not long after midnight, they both had a buzz but had made sure they kept it all in moderation. There was nowhere else she was heading except her bedroom. She loved how his hands moved around her body as they made out, slowly helping her out of the dress before she helped him get completely naked. His eyes drank in the black lingerie and thigh-high stockings, taking his cock in her hand.

Ending up on her back, he slowly removed every other article of clothing on her body before he slowly ate her out to one orgasm after the other. But it wasn't just her pussy he focused on. His hands caressed her entire body. He quite obviously loved her breasts. But feeling his lips kissing up and down her body before arriving at her pussy left her a quivering wreck. The man just knew how to push all the right buttons.

She had to return the favour, sliding off the bed. She loved being on her knees for him already, Mark sitting on the edge of the bed, gazing up into his eyes as she savoured having his cock in her mouth again. She had never been one to refuse a blowjob. She loved pleasing any former partners as long as they returned the favour, though sometimes she would just give a blowjob because that's what she wanted to do.

Swallowing his cum, admittedly something she'd stopped doing for her ex-husband once he turned into a selfish bastard in bed, she crawled up to join him, Mark not hesitating in kissing her even though she'd just swallowed.

"Kristin, I'd love to please you again..."

She couldn't stop the smile from forming. "You really enjoy doing it for me?"

"God yes!" he exclaimed, earning a giggle from her, "Your entire body is just... I just want to kiss and touch you everywhere before I finally get between your legs again. Your taste is intoxicating. I just want to do it every day."

Resting a hand on his chest, she made sure his eyes were meeting hers. "I want something else," she whispered, running her fingers down her cheek, "I think we've waited long enough."

She whimpered when feeling his thick cock slide inside her for the first time, digging her fingers into his back as she had to keep her emotions under control. He was ever so gentle, taking his time as he was aware it had been a considerable amount of time since she'd last had someone inside her. When he was completely inside her, their bodies now one, she couldn't stop the sob that escaped her.

"I love you," she whispered, "Sorry if it's too fast, but I love you. I have to tell you."

"I love you too, Kristin."

"You do?"

"That first day when we talked. I just knew we would be together."

She leaned back and tried to gaze into his eyes though he was a little blurry, his gentle fingers wiping her cheeks. "Why didn't you say anything?!!"

"Because I didn't want to scare you off."

Running her hands down to his arse, he chuckled as they started to move together. Within seconds, it felt natural, like they should have been doing this the entire time. He was so incredibly fit. Handsome as hell. Part of her mind still wondered what he would see in her. She could look down her body and see a woman who could stand to use a few kilos, but she'd been comfortable for a long time.

"Oh god," she whimpered as his cock just hit all the right places, "Mark..."

"Jesus, you feel so fucking good, Kristin."

"Ever fucked a German girl before?"

"Once. Years ago. Nothing like you though."

"How so?"

"You've got a lovely furry pussy and you are so fucking tight."

"I'm tight because of your big cock. Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me, my handsome Australian lover."

"Imagine the babies we'll produce."

"I can't wait until you put a baby in me."

"Doesn't scare me. I'm already thinking things, Kristin."

Feeling him cum inside her was almost too much. Cumming on his cock was far too much later when she was grinding on him, his hands on her breasts as she cried out in ecstasy far too often. What pleased her even more was the fact he didn't need long to recover after finishing inside her, smiling as she felt him harden in her hand, rolling over onto her front and shaking her arse in his direction.

"Oh, so you want it like this, do you?" he growled into her ear after he'd slid inside her again, "I think you're going to prove rather naughty."

"I have so many fantasies I want to share with you. But it will only ever be me and you. No sharing."

"Think I would ever want another man or woman to experience you, sweetheart?"

She felt herself blush at the name. "Definitely not sharing you!"

They made love and fucked long into the night. By the time he simply had to tap out as he had nothing left to give her, she was feeling rather tender between her legs, and couldn't stop herself from giggling as his cum was constantly dribbling out of her. After a quick shower to clean up, and although a nice feeling, she didn't want to go to sleep and wake up with it all dried on her thighs.

Snuggling against him, not wanting to spoon against him, wanting as much of her body against his as possible, she kissed him softly as his fingers caressed her cheek. "Waited nearly thirty years for this moment," he whispered, "To finally be in bed with a woman after making love and knowing this is what I truly want for the rest of my life."

"It doesn't scare you, those thoughts?"

"No. I'm happier than I can remember. It's what I want with you, Kristin."

"It won't make work awkward, will it?"

"We'll do our best to remain professional. No doubt HR will want to know eventually."

"And we'll remain here in Dresden?"

"I love living here already. And now that I have you, why would I want to be anywhere else?"

Resting her head against his chest, she felt his hand caressing her back. Sighing happily, she closed her eyes and knew she'd be enjoying pleasant dreams that night and perhaps the rest of her life.

*****

Mark (Epilogue)

I moved in with Kristin barely two months later. There was no point living separately only a couple of streets away as it was obvious that we were head over heels in love with each other, and I think we wanted to live with each other immediately but took time to ensure it was working out. But I spent nearly all my time at her place anyway so moving just made sense in the end.

Human Resources at work appreciated us for telling them but insisted there were no rules against it. Considering our lofty positions in the organisation as it was, there wouldn't be any cause for concern regarding our professional lives. Word spread rather quickly about our relationship, and everyone was delighted, particularly for Kristin as there had been rumours about what happened back in Hamburg.

I proposed in the summer of the next year by the Elbe. She was already happier than ever but sliding that ring on her finger nearly had her bursting with pleasure. The only disappointment was that she had little in the way of family to celebrate with. She kept in touch with her older brother, who she did inform. Whether he told her parents or not, she wasn't told, and she wouldn't know as she'd blocked everyone else.

We'd made plenty of friends in Dresden. We bought season tickets for the local football team and my first taste of football in Germany was an experience in itself. Absolutely loved it, the Dynamo fans were absolutely insane, and though she had once been a Hamburg fan, that was the influence of her father and brother. After attending three games, we were definitely Dynamo Dresden fanatics. We got to know some of our neighbours and also had other ways of making other friends.

To prepare for our wedding, my parents had flown in from Australia a couple of weeks earlier, and they immediately fell in love with Kristin, with promises of many visits to and from Australia. My friends back in the United Kingdom also flew in for the wedding. Her brother did fly down from Hamburg a couple of days before the event...

As did her parents.

It was not a happy reunion, at least to start. There were tears. Lots of shouting. Accusations. But it was just what was needed. By the end of the meeting, she was being held by both her parents, everyone in floods of tears. Even I needed to wipe my cheeks as both parents begged for forgiveness. They had never believed the accusations against Kristin about any sort of phobia, they'd simply been caught in the middle and tried to chart a course to keep the family together. It had simply gone wrong and blown up in their faces.

She chose to forgive them. She missed her parents. She was tired of feeling lonely. She wanted a family.

"We will move," her mother insisted, holding her daughter's hands, "We will move to be closer."

"As will I," her brother stated, "What our sister did is unforgivable. I have next to nothing to do with her anyway. I knew you were isolated but..."

"At least you have Mark," her father stated. He'd taken a shine to me immediately.

Within six months, her parents and brother had found places to live within a reasonable distance of our home. And Kristin was pregnant with our first child...

It's now around a decade later. We're still living in the same house. We have two children, an older daughter and a younger son. We're ensuring they're bilingual at minimum, explaining that their father comes from a different country at an early age. We've already flown them out to Australia a couple of times to meet the family out that way.

Kristin was a natural mother. She positively glowed through each pregnancy and seeing her with our children each day was seeing joy in living form. I'm watching them now playing in the snow in our backyard. Dresden winters took a little getting used to, particularly when the snow started to fall in considerable amounts. The three of them are making snow angels while I'm busy in the kitchen, warming the spiced wine that was so popular in Germany. The kids couldn't drink it. They'd have hot chocolate with some marshmallows.

Her parents would be arriving soon to look after the children as I was taking my wife out for the evening. I still dated my wife. Once a week, we would go out for dinner, drinks, dancing, and then spend a night at a hotel. She had a closet full of fantasy clothing. All she wanted from me was, well, me naked. And hard. She was a simple woman in many ways.

"Are you planning on getting me drunk?" she whispered into my ear as I was away with my thoughts.

"Don't think I need to get you drunk for what I have planned tonight."

"You don't know what I have planned..."

"Hmmm... Will it end with us being naked in bed?"

"Mark, when do we not end up naked in bed? Granted, it doesn't always result in sex nowadays..."

"What do you have on your mind?"

"Might just have to wear my dirndl tonight."

"Without panties?"

That made her snort. "If it's just us, when do I wear panties?"

"My wife is a very naughty woman."

Turning around, her eyes gazed at me with unconditional love. Sharing a soft kiss, she pressed her body into me. Despite two pregnancies, she was almost exactly the same as when we'd met. Granted, it took dieting and more exercise than she liked, but she wanted to keep fit. And we did find joy in doing exercise together.

"Once your parents are here, we'll make our escape."

It was the sort of night we needed. Although we loved being parents, and we still loved our careers, we needed that one night minimum each week where it was just me and my wife. We could either talk each other's ears off the entire time or simply sit back with her snuggled against me and barely exchange a word, enjoying the comfortable silence.

Never in a million years would I have imagined how my life would turn out when I was told I would be heading to Dresden. Now it was a place I called home. A happy home. Somewhere I would live the rest of my life and would eventually be buried. I hoped our children would remain living there, and that future generations would remain living in the city or nearby. That would be quite a legacy.

Until then, though, my wife and I would continue to call it home until our final days.

*****

Having visited Dresden twice, I thought I'd give a few facts about the gorgeous little city:

Dresden is over 800 years old as it was considered a city as far back as 1206. Electors, dukes and kings have all called Dresden home over the centuries. The city and the state of Saxony has changed hands numerous times as Europe constantly found itself embroiled in conflicts.

The urban population of Dresden is approximately 800,000. The metropolitan area, which includes numerous smaller towns and villates, approaches 1.4 million.

Dresden was once considered one of the most beautiful cities in central Europe, earning the title 'Elbflorenz' or 'Florence on the Elbe.'. Though much of this beauty was lost in 1945 and the East German government was not interested in rebuilding after the war, the city has been slowly rebuilt to capture some of its lost splendour since the reunification of Germany.

Dresden is a twin city of Coventry in the United Kingdom and of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. All three cities suffered immense destruction from blitzes during the Second World War.