Love Around the World 05: Estonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?"

That made her laugh before she leaned back. "Because he'd be insanely fucking jealous. He'll barely remember anything from tonight. He probably won't even remember meeting you. I told him that I could deal with the lack of sex, but he either gets off on it, or hates himself while it happens, but he always chooses..." She shuddered and I could only imagine. The type of man he wouldn't feel threatened by. Maybe friends, or guys he drank with. "The only reason he doesn't mind the neighbours is that they're happily married and, well, they're not exactly packing in the trousers."

"Mark was definitely bigger," Monique said, smiling at me, "Kaja certainly loved it when you were in her arse."

"So why do you still do it?" I asked once we were sitting on the couch, Nora sitting between us.

"Part of me feels I can't leave him. He's had problems nearly all of our marriage. At first, he tried to do something about it, but he has heart problems and most of the available medication... I've done what I can to help, but he thinks giving me oral sex all the time..." She sighed, sagging against me. "And now all he does is drink, talk to strangers at a bar, and sets me up with losers. I just feel like I can't say no most of the time because at least he seems to get off on it somehow. Tonight was the first time I've enjoyed myself like this in far too long."

"I'm sorry. I had no idea. Feel sort of guilty now," I murmured.

"I chose you, Mark. He was so drunk, he was only ever going to be agreeable to what I wanted. You being there with your girlfriend only helped my cause. If you'd been in the bar alone, even in his inebriated state, he would have argued."

"Why don't you meet us for lunch tomorrow?" Monique offered.

"I'd love to. He'll be in bed most of the day though he'll still be up and wanting to go out by the evening." She sighed again. "Another reason why I don't go with him most of the time. I told him that if he were to ever bring a man home without my knowledge, that would be it. Even when off his head, there's that small part of his brain that remembers."

She ordered us a taxi as there was an app all the locals used. Walking us outside, Monique hugged her first before I hugged her tightly. Sharing a soft kiss, I caressed her cheek and could see she was upset. I was almost ready to ask if she wanted to come back with us. After quickly swapping numbers, she slowly disappeared inside her house before I joined Monique in the taxi.

"Are you okay?" Monique asked once we'd returned to the hotel, showering together before heading to bed, "Not overthinking what happened with Jaan or Andrus?"

"No. I'd be bloody hypocritical if I freaked out considering our relationship. But I'm not overthinking or freaking out. I was turned on, and I'd want to see it again. What it was is that you were on one bed having fun, I was on another bed doing the same thing. I'm wondering how you're feeling considering you've never done it before?"

"I feel a little weird, to be honest. I guess I did enjoy it from a physical aspect. It was something new. Two new men were inside me. Both wore condoms so I felt them but didn't, if you know what I mean. Neither of them filled me like you do, honey. To be honest, it simply confirmed to me that you're my man, but I love to fool around with women. Nora is beautiful. Kaja was something else entirely. A real minx, that one."

"I feel sorry for Nora. I got the feeling she wasn't happy."

"I don't think she's happy at all. I can see why she doesn't want to leave him though. I reckon if she does, he drinks himself into a grave within six months."

After making love the next morning, Monique moaned as I gently thrust into her, almost demanding that I reclaim her pussy, not that I was feeling it was necessary as I understood what happened the night before, we sent Nora a couple of messages, and she was eager to meet up with us for lunch. Agreeing to meet at an eatery away from the tourist areas,

Greeting both of us with the continental kiss on each cheek, we kept the discussion light as we ordered our meals and drinks, Nora asking us about our holiday and what we thought about Estonia. When asked about her heritage, she admitted to having an Estonian father and a Russian mother. Looking at Monique, I put it bluntly. "That's why she's so bloody attractive."

"What does the future look like?" Monique wondered.

"I'm not sure," Nora replied after glancing away for a few seconds, "Karl has had all sorts of health problems as it is. If he makes it to sixty, I'll be rather surprised."

"What about this lifestyle you're living?" I had to ask.

That made her sag back into her chair. "I did really enjoy myself with you two last night because I chose you," she replied softly, "But I'm a married woman and should I be doing that with others? I know there are a lot of circumstances, but when I married Karl..."

"Were you doing that before marriage?"

"No, but when I think about it, he was always suggesting things. I was no virgin when we got married, and I think it's obvious I do have some slight kinks... But sometimes it feels like my husband is pimping me out. I'm just glad he doesn't have me 'entertain' more than one man at a time. When the neighbours come to visit, it just ends up with all of us on one bed."

"I have to ask, when did you last actually have sex with him?" Monique asked.

That made Nora laugh. "Honestly, I can't remember. Don't get me wrong, I have never stopped trying to get him hard, but he's rarely willing to try. Even natural remedies don't work. I'm left thinking it's psychologically more than physical nowadays. He's convinced he can't get it up and his body won't cooperate." Taking a deep breath, she glanced between Monique before looking at me. "I'd love for you both to visit tonight."

"What would Karl say?"

"I'll make sure he's aware. This time, he might be sober enough to watch."

"Anyone else?"

That made her chuckle. "Well, we could invite the neighbours again, but to be honest, and not put any fear in you, Monique, there's only one person I want to be with tonight."

"Made you feel special?"

"The last man who made me feel like that was my husband and that was a long time ago now."

"Don't worry, most of my friends feel the same," Monique explained, "I think at least three of my friends would love to be his girlfriend too. Not sure how I'd handle Mark having his own little harem of lovers. As for tonight, I would feel more comfortable if the others were there simply because it wouldn't look as suspicious if you were only to host me and Mark."

"I can make that work. They love coming over..."

Nora returned to her place of work after lunch, agreeing to meet at a bar that night. Karl would be along as would her neighbours. I spent the afternoon with Monique as we took in a few more sights of the capital before we made sure that we were not meeting for dinner. Grabbing something light and simple, I did ask Monique if she was okay with meeting up with them again. Putting my mind at ease that she was, she suggested that having some fun with Kaja again wouldn't be too bad either.

"Ah, there's the woman I fear. The one who'll steal you away!"

"Unlikely, honey," she stated, leaning against me, "Think I'm going to give up your lovely dick for anyone else?"

"But you're happy to share said dick?"

"Only with certain women with the understanding I'm allowed to enjoy the pussy of those same women."

"I do enjoy the live sex shows from time to time."

That made her laugh out loud. "Men are such simple creatures sometimes."

Nora let us know when they were all heading into town, meeting at a different bar. Karl had obviously already enjoyed a few drinks, only vaguely remembering meeting us the night before, and it seemed Nora hadn't exactly filled him in with everything that happened the night before, the two other couples apparently in agreement. Perhaps they were fully aware of the story and thought they'd support Nora however they could.

Karl didn't get as drunk as the night before by the time we all agreed to head back to their house. Gathering in the living room again, Nora didn't hesitate in sitting on my lap as Monique sat with Kaja, Lenna between Andrus and Jaan, Karl sitting by himself in an armchair with a bottle of vodka already in his hand once we were settled.

"Karl, are you sure you want this?" she asked.

He waved a hand rather dismissively. "Yes, yes. I want you to fuck him. At least someone can get it up around here."

Nora gave me a look and rolled her eyes. I had a feeling there was a lot going unsaid, and things were being said behind closed doors. "Well, if you want to watch, you'll have to follow us to the bedroom eventually. I'd rather you not just sit there and get so drunk again that you end up pissing and shitting yourself. I'm not your mother and will not clean up after you in the morning."

Nora took my hand, and looked at Monique and Kaja who followed us into the main bedroom. Lenna laughed as she said that she'd be happy to look after her husband and Jaan. As for Karl, he followed us into the bedroom and sat on an armchair in the corner, sipping at his bottle. It was difficult to not remember he was there as Monique didn't waste time getting Kaja naked while Nora kissed me with as much passion as the previous night.

"I'm going to suck your dick first so you last a long time when fucking me later," she told me, "Though I hope I'll get my pussy eaten again tonight."

"Absolutely."

"I'm getting a taste too," Monique stated, "There are two women in this room and I'm eating them both."

Nora helped strip me naked as much as I helped get her as naked as the other two women. Lowering herself down to her knees, I couldn't help running my fingers through her hair as she swallowed my cock, groaning as I felt my eyes widen when it was obvious that she was deepthroating me. I kept my attention focused mostly on her, the delight evident in her eyes, occasionally flicking my eyes towards Monique and Kaja who were already involved in a sixty-nine and enjoying themselves immensely.

"Fuck," I murmured as I watched my entire cock disappear, "Jesus, Nora..."

She hummed happily as I had a feeling I didn't need to ask where I was going to cum. It was going to one place and one place only. With my hand on the back of her head, the way she looked up at me almost caused a spike of fear. I was left wondering when she last even attempted to pleasure her husband like this.

"Such a big cock," she stated when removing her mouth, using her hand to stroke my cock, "I can't wait until it's buried in my pussy again and you fill me up with your cum. I might just not bother taking my pill in the morning and hope you knock me up."

Glancing at her husband, he was already half asleep, the bottle of vodka resting in his lap, the lid in place so at least it wouldn't spill. He was chuntering something to himself. "Is he okay?" I wondered.

"He's a drunk. Don't worry about him. You close to orgasm?"

"Totally going to blast down your throat."

"You'd better! I want every load inside my body tonight. Sorry, Monique..."

"No problem, sweetie. I'm going to enjoy Kaja the rest of the night."

"Can we keep her, Nora?" Kaja moaned, "I know you love pussy, but my god, this girl is wonderful."

Nora swallowed my cum a couple of minutes later, seeming to savour every spurt that filled her mouth, using her tongue to clean me up before she stood up, caressing her cheek with my hand as a beautiful smile lit up her face. "I rarely do that for anyone he would bring back," she spat, "Most of the time, I just acted like..." She trailed off and shuddered, wrapping my arms around her. "I know it's not love, but you made me feel that way last night."

"He does that with all his lovers," Monique explained, "It might a threesome but that doesn't mean it cannot be a very intimate and loving experience."

"Can we make love soon?" Nora whispered.

First was lying her back and giving her pussy some treatment. What pleased me was that I wasn't the only one as Monique and Kaja joined in, making Nora almost scream with delight as it didn't take too long for her to enjoy her first orgasm. Eventually moving out of the way, Nora remained on her back as Monique continued eating her pussy while Kaja straddled Nora's face. Monique wiggled her arse in my direction, and I sank my cock inside her.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "But don't cum, honey. You need to cum in Nora."

"You're a very considerate young woman," I managed to joke.

"We've got to look after our new friends."

Pulling out of Monique, she sat back and turned her head to kiss me as Kaja slid off her friend's face after enjoying an orgasm, Nora immediately locked eyes with me as I positioned myself over her, leaning down to kiss her softly. Softly gasping as I carefully slid inside her, Monique and Kaja didn't pick up where they left off, instead lying to either side of us as we made love.

Nora's moans and whimpers were the only sounds in addition to my comments about how wonderful she felt and how beautiful she was. Monique and Kaja had her smiling even further by agreeing with everything I said. Feeling her limbs eventually wrapping around me, our mouths rarely parted as I felt her fingers start digging into me when she enjoyed one hell of an orgasm.

"Fuck, I love to orgasm when his cock is inside me," Monique stated softly.

"Oh god," Nora whimpered, needing to break the kiss we were sharing, her eyes starting to glisten, "Oh god, don't stop... Please don't stop..."

"I won't, sweetheart," I assured her, "Won't stop until I cum."

"You're filling her all night, honey," Monique stated, "Nora will be your girlfriend in Estonia from now on."

Nora took Monique by the hand. "Thank you for this," she stated, "Thank you for sharing him."

"Been doing it for years now. It's how much I love him. He has a lot of love to give himself."

Nora needed some comforting after I came inside her as she was feeling rather emotional. I wasn't exactly sure why, but I had a feeling Monique and Kaja had that women's intuition and Monique might explain it to me later. Perhaps it truly was a case of realising just how unhappy and miserable she was? Or maybe it was just experiencing something with me that was lacking in her life?

We made love three more times in what was a long night for all of us. Watching Nora riding me would be a sight I'd never forget, my hands all over her body as Monique and Kaja showered her with love and affection. Taking her from behind was a lot of fun, particularly as she had the two others sitting in front of her so she could use her mouth on them. And I was left a little surprised that she asked for anal again, Kaja groaning as she wanted that again too.

She eventually disappeared out of the bedroom to go find her husband.

"Mark, can you carry him out to the living room? Put him on the couch. We're sleeping in here tonight."

After a quick shower to clean off certain fluids and quite a bit of sweat, Nora found herself spooned back against me with Monique cuddled into her other side. She whispered her thanks again for making her feel so cherished in the moment. Monique kissed her softly and promised that the three of us would remain good friends even if we were far apart.

We'd planned to do a day trip to Helsinki the day after next before flying out of Tallinn the day after that. Nora took that as a sign that it would be unlikely that we'd get together again. Over breakfast the next morning, her husband still passed out on the couch, and we discussed the possibility of meeting together in the future. Monique assured her that Estonia wasn't that long a flight and given that both countries were still part of the European Union, Estonians could enter the United Kingdom without a problem.

I wasn't surprised that we had people seeing us off at the airport, Lenna, Kaja and Nora all taking time off work. My hugs and kisses were Lenna and Kaja were friendly, a sign that we'd had some fun together and enjoyed a brief relationship. I didn't miss the fact that even Monique made sure I had some private time with Nora before we had to pass through the security gates.

"Nora, I know I'm much younger than you, so take this advice with a pinch of salt, but I'm going to say it." Taking her hands in mine, she gazed at me expectantly. "You're still a beautiful young woman with so much to offer. It's obvious that you have a good heart, you're intelligent, but most importantly, you deserve to be loved and I mean loved properly. Sometimes, you have to put yourself first, focus on your own happiness before anyone else."

"I know what might make me happy and that's what scares the hell out of me."

"Life is scary sometimes, particularly when making big decisions. It's that step into the unknown. It's just food for thought, but the thing to think about is... Do you want to keep living this life or do you perhaps want to break free and take a chance?"

"Scary," she whispered.

"But it might be the best decision of your life."

We shared one hell of a last kiss before she held me so tightly, that I almost struggled to breathe. Cuddling her in return, I felt her start to shake for a few seconds, aware she was doing all she could to keep her emotions under control.

"This isn't goodbye, Mark," she whispered.

"Definitely not. I think it's a case of saying that we'll see you again soon, Nora. I don't make promises very often, but I think I can speak for Monique when I suggest that is a promise that we both will keep."

*****

Epilogue

Eighteen months later...

"I'm home!" I called out once I shut the door behind me, "And something smells bloody good."

Monique appeared through the doorway from the living room to greet me with her usual scorching kiss and the sort of hug that would crush someone a lot smaller. "Evening, honey," she said softly, "Good day at work?"

"Same shit, different day, but I can't complain. You?"

"Same thing."

Nora appeared through the doorway of the kitchen, wearing an apron as she loved preparing the evening meal for us at least once or twice a week. Greeting her with a kiss, she hugged me tightly as always, resting her head against my chest. "And how is my other favourite girl?" I asked.

"Cooking up a storm for her favourite man. Monique has been helping... Though mostly by eating some of it."

"I can't help that it all looks and tastes so good."

"Probably a good thing Emma isn't here as well. She's a petite little thing and I still wonder to this day where she puts it all."

"Masturbation and sex with you," Monique suggested, "Definitely the second thing when she's here for the night. It certainly leaves you feeling rather empty for a day or two."

"Isn't that how we all feel?" Nora retorted as I followed her into the kitchen.

We had kept in touch with Nora after leaving Estonia. It was obvious that she missed us terribly rather quickly, and messages turned into phone calls that would sometimes last a couple of hours. We would speak to her at least three or four times a week, keeping each other up to date with our lives. Within a matter of months, her home life was becoming intolerable and it was obvious Karl wasn't doing so well health-wise.

Eight months after our visit, she woke up one evening to find him on the lounge in the living room dead. He's choked to death on his own vomit. Not a pleasant way to go.

We immediately flew out for the funeral, not so much for Karl, even though I felt empathy for him dying in such a tragic way, but to help Nora through what was a difficult time. Jaan, Kaja, Andrus and Lenna were also there for her, meeting Nora's family during the couple of weeks we spent in Tallinn. It didn't take long for Karl to be in the ground before Nora sat across from me and Monique at the kitchen table at her house for her to make some decisions.