Love Around the World 05: Estonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was an introvert and probably what you'd call bookish. Her roommates adored her, but Christine very much kept to herself. And no, it wasn't a case of an introvert in public and an extrovert in private. She did join in on the fun but was very shy around me to start with. It took time for her to warm up to the whole situation, but I still remember the first time I slid inside her and she nearly burst into tears. I had the thought she was a virgin before she whispered that I was only her second guy. Monique made sure that each time we were intimate, it was gentle and loving and I made sure that she was left feeling special.

I think we definitely succeeded in doing that as by the time we graduated, she'd slowly but surely come out of her shell.

Then there was her final roommate, Lauren. Putting it simply, she was a nymphomaniac. She loved to fuck, and if I was at their place with Monique, Lauren wanted to fuck. She didn't care if it was me, Monique or one of the other girls. She didn't care if it was my cock, a fake cock, fingers and tongue, or even some other sort of implement that could be used. She was always horny, seemed to want constant orgasms, and had the libido of what seemed to be ten men. Even her roommates found her exhausting at times.

Couldn't fault her good heart though. When she wasn't busy trying to wear all of us out, she was an absolutely brilliant student and would likely graduate with the highest marks and had already sorted out a job in London that would see her earning a high wage from the start.

"Shame it'll all end soon," Monique murmured one evening, cuddling against me, "Lauren will be in London, but the rest..."

"Does that mean the fun stops?"

"What would you like to do?"

"I think we need a proper conversation over cake and coffee."

"Just because we're graduating doesn't mean we have to settle down. I get plenty of time with you as it is anyway. You get a little variety from time to time. I still get to taste a little pussy every now and then."

"I'll never not love watching you do that when I'm involved."

"We'll settle down eventually though, Mark. But we're still young... And we're committed, right?"

Making sure she rolled over to face me, caressing her cheek with my thumb as her eyes closed briefly, a smile appearing on her lips. "Sweetheart... If you wanted to stop it all right now, and it meant it was just me and you, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I love you."

We'd long admitted to loving each other. I'm sure many would think that weird considering our relationship, but it worked for us. We loved each other, and we were committed to each other. We just like having fun with some other girls from time to time. I'll put it like this. For every night Monique and I had fun with one of her roommates, I was with her alone for three. We'd agreed from the start that should anything rock the foundation of our relationship, everything would stop.

"I love you too," she whispered back, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, "Let's just play it by ear for now, get through graduation and move down to London. We can go from there, I guess."

*****

Five years later...

Living in London is not cheap. We'd lined up fantastic jobs, but even though we earned decent wages, the cost of renting, bills, food, commuting, it all adds up. And the chances of saving up to afford a deposit for anywhere halfway decent in London, or at least close enough to London that commuting each day isn't soul-destroying, isn't particularly easy either.

Though we were saving, we promised ourselves that it wouldn't be to the cost of enjoying our lives. We worked hard five days a week, and from Sunday night to Thursday night, we were rarely not at home. We always had breakfast before leaving for work, packed our own lunches, and dinner was always prepared by us both. Only on a Friday or Saturday night would we eat out, usually enjoy a few drinks, and depending on how we were feeling, head home alone or find another woman for some fun.

We also share one thing in common and that is a love to travel. With Europe on our doorstep, cheap flights, and a million and one destinations to choose from, it really was just a case of where to go. And given that we were doing everything on a budget, the cheapest places to go were in the east. We'd already done the Eurostar trip to Paris. Did it once, saw the sights, and agreed to never go again. A long weekend in Munich was messy with a whole bunch of friends. Spain was hot but overcrowded with British tourists. Yes, yes, we were the same, but we avoided anywhere there were too many of us.

"What about the Baltics?" she asked one Sunday afternoon as we lazed about at home.

"What about them?" I retorted, lowering the book I was reading, "Thinking of another place to visit?"

"Apparently it's all the rage nowadays. We can get a cheap flight from London to Vilnius in Lithuania. Visit a couple of towns and cities there. Grab a bus into Latvia. Riga is supposedly a real destination for stag do's nowadays. Then we can head into Estonia. Fly home from there, or if we can afford it, cross the Gulf of Finland and visit Helsinki too."

"When do you want to go?"

"I think the Baltics would be rather cold in the winter, and the summer would probably be ridiculously busy. How about early autumn? Avoid the summer rush but also the worst of the cold weather."

I didn't have to give it much thought. "Considering I wasn't exactly sure where we should head this year, let's pencil it in. Can you get the time off at that time of year?"

"Easy as. Anyone with kids will want time off in the summer. Autumn is when no-one is booking a holiday."

"Same here."

We were soon checking flight prices, accommodation, activities, the cost of everything while we were there, where we should go, what we should see, what the people were like. You name it, we researched it. Agreeing dates to go wasn't too difficult as without any responsibilities except our jobs, and making sure the bills were still paid, we could go at any time.

Getting our leave authorised took no longer than a couple of days, and Monique was rather excited when we started to book everything. First were our flights into Vilnius (Lithuania) and out of Tallinn (Estonia). If we wanted to go to Helsinki, there were day trips possible from Tallinn as fast ferries operated across the Gulf of Finland. The accommodation was next, choosing to stay in Vilnius and Kaunas in Lithuania, Riga in Latvia, then Tartu and Tallinn in Estonia. We'd go for around two weeks.

The trip was still a couple of months away, my girlfriend left in such a good and excitable mood that she certainly went out of her way to thank me as Lauren was an almost constant weekend visitor, and I swear Monique got off on watching me fuck her as I could just about match her libido. But the other girl that Monique made sure we kept close to was Emma. In only five years, she'd been through a couple of rocky relationships. The last boyfriend had raised hands and I wasn't the only one to appear on his doorstep to knock the stuffing out of him. Emma ended up staying with us for a month and spent most of the time in our bed. Sometimes for sex, but most of the time, she just needed to be cuddled.

"Maybe we should have invited a couple of our friends?" Monique wondered one evening not long before our departure.

"I thought this was just our time away?"

"It is. It is... But I know Emma could have done with time away. Christine is just work, work, work. And Lauren... Honey, I know Lauren is lonely. She craves sex like no-one else, but that's all it is. She needs someone to love."

"Um..."

That made her giggle, snuggling into me. "I don't mean you, honey," she assured me, "I just mean she needs to meet a good man, who can match her libido, but will also love her like she deserves. She just goes looking in the wrong places."

"Maybe we can do something when we get back. We'll treat Emma to a long week away. We'll make sure Christine has a weekend with us. And I know a few guys I work with. I'll see if any match your expectations as a partner for Lauren."

"You'd really do all that for them?"

"Sweetheart, they're our friends nowadays considering we've all been intimate for the last five years."

"Do you miss those early days?" she asked softly, "When our sharehouse was almost an orgy at times."

"We're still young enough where our house could be an orgy."

That earned a playful slap on the chest. "Behave... Though we have met some beautiful women since moving to London. I guess it really is the modern world that so many are willing to join us."

"I understand your desires, sweetheart."

"But I love you, honey. I'm in love with you. I want to marry you in the end."

Discussing marriage didn't scare either of us. We wanted to start a family sooner or later. But while we were still fit and young, we were going to enjoy our lives. And if that meant enjoying our lives with other women from time to time, I certainly wasn't going to complain. Monique had sat me down not long after we moved in with each other and told me that she felt that she was denying the reality that she was bisexual. She wanted to be with me permanently but asked if we could continue having fun with women.

Her wanting to be with another man would have threatened me. I would have denied the request immediately. Don't get me wrong, I did occasionally feel weird about her being with a woman, even after all this time. I did worry that we might meet a woman who'd sweep Monique off her feet. But Monique never slept with a woman without me present, and I was always involved in one way or another. Did I think she was cheating? Unlikely as apart from our time at work and the gym, we were always together.

Our flight to Lithuania was at a reasonable time, and we landed in the capital, Vilnius, in the early afternoon. A taxi into the centre of the city and our hotel didn't cost too much, and after checking in, we immediately headed out to start a bit of sightseeing. The next couple of days were rather relaxing as we wandered around, taking in the sights, enjoying some local delicacies, and taking advantage of the exchange rate so we could treat ourselves to plenty of good food and drink.

After living it up in Kaunas with all the students for a couple of nights, it was up to the Latvian capital of Riga. Our central hotel was perfect to catch up with plenty of ex-pats and there was no missing the groups of English men and women who were visiting for stag does and hen's nights. They certainly provided plenty of atmosphere when we ran into a group in the pub. I was amused when men would be hitting on Monique, while plenty of women showed interest in me.

Arriving in the capital of Estonia a few days later, Tallinn was considered a real up-and-coming hotspot for tourism in Eastern Europe and in particular the Baltics. The major highlight of the city was its Old Town, which somehow managed to survive mostly intact through World War II, the occupation of both the Nazis and then the Soviets. We booked our hotel to be right in the middle of the Old Town as it was where the nightlife really took off though still retained that quaint old-world charm during the day.

"Not quite as crazy as Riga, is it?" Monique asked during dinner on our first night.

"We haven't been accosted every five seconds by men trying to enter one of their 'nightclubs'. Still remember the time a few mates went to Riga for a long weekend away. Entered one of those establishments. A small beer was twenty Euros. Dread to think what a bottle of champagne would have cost."

"Guess they target all the drunk and the horny?"

"Drunk and horny is a very bad combination while on holiday," I replied, "And considering so many come to this part of the world to party, usually to celebrate someone's impending nuptials, they think being a little bit naughty is a good idea."

"And considering Amsterdam is just too expensive nowadays, and even Prague isn't as affordable as it once was..."

"Don't blame them though. I've been reading that Amsterdam has pretty much cleaned the entire place up and there's only a tiny district left to keep the tourists coming."

"Never been interested?"

Shaking my head, I replied, "Nah. I don't mind the smell of weed, but have no interest in smoking it. And why would I visit a red light district?"

"I heard Hamburg is better anyway," Monique retorted with a smirk.

Our next day was spent wandering around Old Town, taking part in a walking tour like we'd done in each city we'd visited. There was plenty and see to do in and around Tallinn, could even pop over for the day to Helsinki if we really felt like doing it. Even though it wasn't peak tourist season, the place felt full of tourists and we could hear plenty of different languages though English was the primary tongue if two different nationalities met.

After enjoying a hearty dinner that evening, we found a quiet little bar that was slightly away from all the pubs and clubs that were heaving with people our age or even younger. The music in the bar we frequented wasn't too loud, the prices were reasonable, and the clientele seemed to be a mix of locals and tourists.

I was buying a couple of drinks for Monique and myself when I sensed someone was watching me, finally turning to see a man next to me at the bar. He wasn't as tall, had thinning hair, a bit of a gut on him, and I picked him as being at least twenty years older than me. He offered his hand as a greeting, which I thought a little strange.

"You are... You are tourist, yes?"

"Yeah... Why do you ask?"

He gestured to a booth nearby where there were two men and three women. "My wife. She thinks you're handsome."

"Oh, well. Um, thanks... I think..."

"You are here with someone? Over at that table? Wife?"

"No, girlfriend. We're here on a holiday."

"Join us?"

I have a feeling English wasn't something that came naturally to him. It was thirty years since the Soviet Union fell, but I wouldn't be surprised if his schooling had been primarily Estonian and Russian. Glancing at Monique, she seemed rather amused, and I gestured with my head for her to come join us. Handing her the drink I'd bought; I asked if she'd be willing to talk to some of what I assumed were locals.

"My wife. Thinks he's handsome," the man stated again.

Monique looked at me and chuckled. "Well, I'm certainly going to agree with her assessment."

"You join us?"

Monique nodded while I replied, "Sure. Lead the way."

I was amused that I ended up sitting next to his wife, who moved out of the way so he could slide into the booth, I sat next to his wife and Monique sat next to me. Introductions were made though I was only interested in his wife, who offered her hand, stating her name was Nora and her husband's name was Karl. She had hair as black as night, gorgeous blue eyes, and a face that belonged on a billboard. I picked her age as older than me and Monique but nowhere near her husband. The other two couples were likely between our ages and the same age as him.

"How long have you been in Tallinn?" Nora asked in near-perfect English, "My husband only knows a bit of the language. He grew up speaking Russian."

"I'm guessing he's a little older than you?"

"Very much so. I'm thirty-six. He's fifty-four." I couldn't help raising my eyebrows. "And you're how old?"

"We're both twenty-four," I replied.

"Not married?"

"Not yet," I replied, Monique taking me by the hand and holding it, "We're still quite young, Focusing more on our careers, that sort of thing."

The other two couples were introduced, Jaan and Kaja, Andrus and Lenna. They knew each other as they were neighbours from a nearby suburb, enjoying a night free of their children. As the drinks started to flow, I had an inkling something was going on, sharing an occasional glance with Monique, who seemed rather amused by it all. I was certain that Nora was flirting with me, and it wasn't particularly subtle. When her hand ended up on my thigh, I felt my eyes widening as I glanced at Monique.

Leaning onto my shoulder, I felt her breath in my ear. "Honey... I think they're swingers and looking for a new couple to play with," she whispered.

I choked on my beer, Monique giggling away as Nora rubbed my back. "Are you okay, Mark?"

"Yeah, I think so..."

Checking the time on my phone, it was still early and that's when Karl cleared his throat. "You come back to our place? We have many spirits. Local. Russian. Polish."

Monique leaned forward, obviously looking at Nora. "Are we only coming with you for a few drinks or is there something else?"

The other four people chuckled. "Can't fool her, Nora," Kaja stated. I had no idea how many natural blondes were in Estonia, but in addition to magnificent hair was a chest that would have every man passing by her walking into a lamppost due to being distracted. Lenna was a brunette, brown-eyed bombshell who wore the sort of tight dress that highlighted her ample bust and womanly features.

"Might as well just be honest," Andrus added, "It's up to them whether they want to join in or not."

Nora turned slightly so she was facing me, feeling Monique shuffle closer. Nora's hand didn't stop caressing my thigh. "The six of us here are swingers. I'll put that bluntly," she stated, "We sometimes come into town hoping to find some young people who might want to have some fun. My husband..." Karl was inebriated to hell by now and would likely be asleep before anything happened. "It is a long story, but he can no longer perform. It has been a problem for much of our marriage."

"I'm surprised it was him that approached Mark," Monique stated.

Nora smiled almost shyly. "I saw your boyfriend at the bar and told Karl that he was handsome and that I wanted him to come home with us. I knew you were with him and just hoped you might want to join in. I've been with women before, but if you were to find Karl and Andrus handsome enough..."

"I'll be honest, Mark and I don't exactly have an open relationship, but we do occasionally invite women to join us. When it comes to men..."

I turned to Monique, taking her hands in mine. "We're on holiday... And for the last six, nearly seven years, all you've done is provide me with beautiful women to enjoy with you. Maybe it's time..."

"Can you handle it, Mark?"

Glancing at the two men opposite me, I wasn't particularly threatened by them so unless they packed something significant in their trousers... Anyway, we were in Estonia. We'd have fun with them tonight, we might be invited back a second time before leaving, and then we'd just get on with our lives. Sure, doing this could open something that can't be closed afterwards, but we'd deal with that when it came to it.

"I won't just sit and watch you with someone else, I'd rather be involved like you involve me with other women... But if you're okay with it..."

"My heart is beating rather fast right now. It's exciting but I'm also rather nervous."

"So you'll come home with us?" Nora asked, not missing how high her hand was moving on my thigh, feeling her lean closer, "It's been a long time since I had a new cock slide inside me." Meeting her blue eyes, they sparkled with mischief. "And your girlfriend is positively beautiful. Does she like going down on women?"

"Mark, I think we should definitely go with them."

"What about your husband?" I had to wonder.

"He likes to watch," Andrus replied for Nora, "He's watched me and Jaan here with his wife from time to time."

"It's a long story that will only kill the vibe if we explain it," Nora added, "Rest assured, everything will be fine should you join us."

Glancing at Monique again, we nodded and finished our drinks quickly. "Fuck it. Let's do it," I stated.