Love Around the World 05: Estonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monique, I want to suggest something to you. Please hear me out before saying anything. Mark, I don't think you really need to say much though I'll also listen to anything you have to say."

Monique smiled and took Nora's hand. "I'd love it if you came home with us."

Nora couldn't prevent the smile from forming. "I had a speech and everything..."

"Nora, we've decided that due to the lifestyle we live, we're not going to get married," Monique explained, "We're going to live together, be together, maybe even have children in the future, but we don't want to give vows that we know will be broken. We'd feel like hypocrites. Instead, we will buy each other rings that show our commitment to each other, and I know at least two of our lovers, and they are our lovers, who wish to become part of our lives on a more permanent basis. Not living with us, but the agreement will be that we will be together."

Nora looked at me. "I'd love for you to come back to England with us," I stated simply.

It took a little time to organise everything. Nora kept the house and rented it out. She came to England within a month to assess her options. Her excellent command of English meant that there were quite a few companies interested in her services, particularly as she spoke fluent Estonian and did have a grasp of Russian.

Introducing her to Lauren, Emma and Christine was rather amusing as the three gave me the side-eye as if suggesting they were thinking 'Another one, Mark? Seriously?' Monique quickly set them straight as she admitted that Nora was very much a lover for both of us, just like they were.

Lauren eventually just laughed. "He really is living his best life, isn't he?"

Monique snorted, shaking her head. "Please, you think this is all just about him?"

Nora moved to England permanently just in time for Christmas and we insisted that she would be living with us. It took a little getting used to, having three of us living together. Nora did insist on sleeping in a separate bedroom. Monique quickly came to an agreement regarding who I'd sleep with as she just started calling over a friend to keep her company on the nights I was with Nora.

Amazingly, it all managed to work. I had no reason to get jealous. Monique was loving life. Nora... Nora was so content and peaceful, the stress just seemed to disappear entirely.

I'm sure many of you are thinking I'm the one living the fantasy. I don't think that's the case. Monique is with a man who loves her wholeheartedly and is open-minded enough to accept her sexuality and the fact she wishes to explore that. All her girlfriends are wonderful people and I love having them in our lives. But Nora... Nora was the sea change that I needed. Though she does enjoy time with Monique, Nora is in England for me. We love each other, and I love her as much as I love Monique.

Sitting down for dinner, there was the usual conversation regarding our day at work, what gossip we might have heard, any plans we might have for the upcoming week, ideas for a possible holiday in the future, and general discussion about life. Nora eventually cleared her throat.

"I want to start trying, Monique."

Monique smiled, and glanced at me for a moment, before returning her eyes to Nora. "Funny you should mention that because a girl at work announced her pregnancy today and it immediately set me off."

"So we're both going to start trying?"

Both of them looked at me and I gulped. I guess I was about to become a father sooner rather than later.

*****

A/N - During my time living in Europe, I was fortunate to visit Estonia twice. The first time was part of a tour I did of the Baltics and Scandinavia. The second time was with some friends and a lad's long weekend away. If you're ever in the region, I would heartily recommend a stop in Tallinn. Lovely little city.