Love Around the World 06: France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it," she whimpered, "I really do love it, Mark."

I finally had to wave the white flag and pull out as I was feeling rather tired, and my cock had nothing left to give. We did manage to stagger to the bathroom for a quick shower, Amélie looking rather content about everything before we returned to the bedroom where she quite happily snuggled against me.

"Thank you for tonight, Mark," she whispered, "I really needed something like this."

"Shame that I'm leaving."

"True, but we both knew this would be one night only. I don't usually do this, but I sensed your interest over dinner."

"You were not particularly subtle either."

"I wasn't even trying. My father told me off twice though I'm guessing you didn't understand. Mum thought it was amusing. She just thought you were quite young but very handsome."

She had to work in the morning, amused that she was a primary school teacher and that I'd nailed her in the arse the night before. She made us both a simple breakfast before seeing me off at the front door. She didn't hesitate in ensuring that the last kiss was a toe curler, caressing her cheek in return as I gazed into her eyes. The smile that formed suggested it would be a happy parting and we'd both retain some fond memories.

Leaving Bayeux the day afterwards, I spent a day at Mont Saint-Michel, probably walking around with my jaw hanging as it was a wonderful piece of architecture. I spent nearly the whole day taking photos, buying souvenirs and simply taking in the sights, only leaving at dusk and it was dark by the time I made it to Saint-Malo. A day there was followed by a drive further west to Brest. There were a few sights to see though I'll admit to slight disappointment, cutting short my visit and heading down the coast to Lorient for a day's stop.

Driving back towards Paris, I skirted Rennes with no real interest in stopping as I wanted to get to Le Mans. After stopping in small hotels since leaving Bayeux, I was again staying with a host with an Airbnb. A friendly French lady of advanced years, she knew all about my interest in visiting the city and had gone so far as to organise something for my arrival.

"She's friend of my daughter," she explained in stilted English once I'd settled into my room, "She's interested in racing too. Works during any races at the track. Cars. Bikes. Trucks. Anything. Will escort you around museum then take you around most of the track. Particularly Mulsanne Straight. She has a powerful car."

"She'll be here tomorrow?"

"Not too early if you want to go out tonight. Many good pubs in centre of town. You'll enjoy it."

I knew Le Mans was a university town though I was left surprised that it was rather quiet when I arrived. I did find an Irish pub that seemed busy enough. I'd been told more than once that an Irish pub would be the best place to find people who spoke English. If I didn't find young French people, I'd find other tourists. I'd met Americans and Canadians in Bayeux, the Canadian bilingual so they probably found it easier.

Ended up enjoying my night as a couple of French lads introduced themselves after hearing me talk to the bartender in English. As soon as they heard I was Australian, I instantly had a table of new friends, and it was certainly the early hours of the morning that I finally departed back to where I was staying.

Waking up the next morning with a bit of a hangover, my hostess was a real delight, ensuring I was sat down, and pouring me a hot coffee before cooking me breakfast. She sat across from me as I ate my fill, a smile fixed to her face.

"Never had Australian stay here. Many English. One or two Germans. Spanish when the bikes are on."

"Your English isn't too bad. Where did you learn?"

"At school and I watch movies in English. Most French can speak a little bit, but we're proud of our language. And I think it's pride as well, not being able to speak English properly is embarrassing."

"I could try some of the French I've learned but I'll probably butcher it."

"As long as you try a few words whenever you walk into a place, it's appreciated. And they'll happily switch to English... As long as you're not English..."

"Yes, learned that early on in Bayeux. I think the spirit of war comradery disappeared a long time ago."

I was lying back on my bed, reading one of the books I'd brought along as I'd learned all about café culture, and figured that while people-watching would be fun at times, sitting back while nursing a beer, enjoying the good weather while reading a book wouldn't be a bad way to pass the time.

"Mark, Noémie is here!" my hostess called out.

After sliding on my shoes, I wandered out to be greeted by a gorgeous brunette, rather petite with dazzling blue eyes and a thousand-watt smile. Offering my hand, she shook her head, saying something to my hostess which had them both giggling before she gestured to her cheek. Kissing her on each one, then she gently grasped my hand.

"We're in France, Mark. You should always greet a woman in the correct way," she stated in perfect English, the twang suggesting she must have spent time Stateside.

"I'll remember that for next time."

"I understand you're a bit of a petrol head?"

"Big time. If they can be raced, I'll probably be watching."

"Do you watch the twenty-four hours?"

"It's difficult to watch back in Australia, but I'll watch the endurance racing, F1, the bikes..."

"What I'm thinking is that we head to the museum first. I've been around it a few times and can certainly highlight some of the more interesting cars. After lunch, we'll head out around the track. Parts of it are closed and we can't drive on it, but I can certainly put my foot down on the Mulsanne... Once we've done all that, you can treat me to dinner in town." Raising my eyebrows, she looked me up and down and smiled. "I'm sure I've done a lot worse in my time. How old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

Watching her eyes light up in return made me smile as the hostess said something rather quickly in French, Noémie replying in something equally French. Asking what she said or asked, Noémie's grin simply broadened. "Veronique simply asked if you would be coming back tonight. I told her that it would depend on how dinner went this evening."

"I know I shouldn't ask..."

"I'm thirty-six, Mark. There's more you'll probably like to know. We can talk about it over dinner. There are some lovely local restaurants in the old town. I'll make sure to reserve us a table at one I trust."

She drove a Renault Megane, which might not sound like much, but it was turbocharged, lowered, with grippy tyres, and two massive exhausts, and Noémie wasn't shy in putting her foot down as soon as she was looking at a straight bit of road. I could barely take my eyes off her legs whenever she was watching the road as her skirt rode up high and I loved a nice pair of legs. She noticed me looking more than once and simply smiled.

The museum was fantastic, taking a fair share of pictures, Noémie eventually holding my hand as she led me around. I was six-one and rather broad, and I towered over her. She must have been five-two, maybe five-three, and as I said above, she was petite. Not quite a waif, but I figured I could have easily picked her up and carried her around if I wanted.

She then took me out onto parts of the track. Once we hit the Mulsanne, she waited until we had a good gap in front more than once and simply floored it. She definitely broke the speed limit and if the gendarmerie had been watching, she'd have been pulled over... Probably would have flashed some leg, maybe a little cleavage to get out of paying a fine.

We'd only stopped for a quick nibble near the track. Asking what else I planned, I shrugged and admitted I didn't know, so she parked up at her place, not far from where I was staying, and we walked into the middle of the city to enjoy a bit of sightseeing. The cathedral was magnificent, and the old town was lovely to stroll around. Very quiet and picturesque.

Stopping at one of the major squares for a drink and to enjoy some sun, we talked about the plans for my trip and she gave me a few hints and tips. As for her, she worked as a freelance motorsports journalist while dabbling in numerous other ventures. She was successful though had to work hard nearly every day. I was an excuse to have a day off.

Ending up in a small restaurant a couple of hours later, I let her order as the menu was only in French, relying on her knowledge of local cuisine. I'd pretty much eat anything anyway. Given I was on holiday, I was always going to at least try something new. If I didn't like it, so be it.

"I'm sure you have a few questions about me, Mark," she said once we'd finished dinner and waited for dessert, "Thirty-six and quite obviously single."

"Never married?"

"No. Engaged twice. My first fiancé, he was French. I was born not too far away. I love living in Le Mans. He was a local too. Always known what I wanted to do with my life. He wanted me to start pumping out babies and run the household. I handed back his ring immediately the first time he struck me for not doing as he ordered."

"Damn... Guess that sort of shit does happen everywhere."

"I was young and foolish. I thought I loved him, but he was older and clearly trying to buy my love and affection. My second fiancé was American. It probably explains my English as I did follow him overseas. I wasn't as young, but I guess just as foolish. As soon as I was there, he knew I was isolated."

"He didn't as well, did he?"

"No, he was an altogether different sort of arsehole. I know French women can be seen as sexually liberated, we're open-minded when it comes to sex, and that we're all pretty good in bed."

"Is that the reason he was with you?"

"To this day, I'm not entirely sure. I think he had a stereotype in mind and hope I lived up to it. Anyway, because of that stereotype when it came to sex, he thought I would... You know, maybe entertain his friends. Be interested in threesomes, group sex, orgies... I mean, I don't mind a kink here and there..." She paused and blushed before sipping her drink. "Ah, I can only guess what you're thinking..."

"I'm thinking that I'm sitting opposite a rather beautiful, confident woman."

The smile that formed almost melted my heart on the spot. "I knew I couldn't marry him as I knew I'd just end up his French whore of a wife. I love sex like most women, but I have standards, and he had none. After I left him, I said I'd never get engaged again unless I was confident that he was the one. I haven't met that man yet. I have a little fun from time to time, but I'm focused on my career for now." She sipped at her wine before asking, "How long are you in Le Mans?"

"Two more nights. Was looking at doing a day trip to Chartres tomorrow, but my next stop is Orléans."

"Will you stop at the Chateau du Chambord?"

"Definitely on my list of places to stop. I know Blois is nearby. Apparently, the town is said to be stunningly beautiful. I could stop there on the way to Tours. I was going to turn south from there, maybe stopping in Poitiers, maybe La Rochelle on the coast, until I hit Bordeaux before crossing into Spain."

Her smile dazzled me again. "Seems like you've done your research." Sipping at her wine, she surprised me by taking my hand in hers. "Would you like a date to Chartres? It's only up the A11. I can drive us there instead of you needing to take a train."

"I mean, I'd love some company as long as..."

"I can afford a day or two off. I'm pretty much working every day otherwise."

Having walked into town, we were walking back to where I was staying when she took my hand and stopped me. Without saying a word, she leaned up and left a soft kiss on my lips. "Come home with me tonight... And stay with me until you leave? I know you paid Veronique..."

"I don't care about the money." Wrapping my arms around her waist, I leaned down and kissed her back, both of us smiling as I think the attraction had been rather immediate. I almost laughed to myself that I was with yet another woman older than I was. Maybe some French women had a thing for younger men?

Noémie did call Veronique, so she didn't worry about me not coming back. Following her home, I'd closed the door behind me when I turned to see Noémie with her skirt already on the floor and the buttons of her blouse undone. The pair of black panties left little to the imagination. Her breasts were not large though suited her perfectly. Stepping towards her, I slowly took the blouse off her shoulders, so it fell to the floor with her skirt.

"This sort of situation suits me," she whispered, "No chance of falling in love. Just falling in lust for a couple of nights."

"I'm sorry they hurt you, Noémie," I whispered back.

"You're a sweetheart for saying that. Veronique told me that she had a good feeling about you. She's never steered me wrong. Shame you won't meet her daughter. She'd probably try and match you up with her too." Kissing me again, I made her squeal and giggle when I easily picked her up and carried her upstairs, where she directed me to her bedroom. I barely took notice of the decorations once she was rather eagerly trying to get me undressed as I struggled with her bra for a couple of seconds.

As soon as my underwear hit the floor so did her knees as I groaned feeling her wet lips around my cock. "Oh fuck," I groaned, gazing down to see her eyes almost glaring back at me. Running my fingers through her hair made her eyes soften as I softly added, "I love to return the favour."

"Afterwards," she stated quickly, her tongue licking my shaft, "I'm not shy in the fact I love sucking dick."

"Um... When I cum?"

She paused before smiling up at me. "On my face. As I said, I have a kink or two..."

I hadn't been blown in a while, so I did my best to enjoy it for as long as possible. I think I lasted five minutes as I'd been aroused for half the night, Noémie knowing exactly what she was doing the entire time. Pulling out of her mouth, she sat on her knees with a smile as I coated her face in my spunk. Once I was empty, she took my cock back in her mouth before she told me there was a washcloth in the bathroom.

After cleaning her face, we moved onto the bed as I had to taste her in return. Coating her body in kisses, her nipples were incredibly sensitive, breasts no longer than a B-cup but they suited her perfectly. Kissing down her body, she spread her legs as her pubic hair was trimmed, her pussy otherwise kept very neat.

"I love eating pussy," I murmured after using my mouth which provoked more than one soft moan, "And yours is exquisite, Noémie."

I didn't use my fingers at all, wrapping a hand around each thigh as she was gyrating on my tongue, and when she enjoyed her first orgasm, the whimpers she made had my cock rock hard again. There is that sound a woman makes when enjoying what you're doing that just makes you turn into an animal. Lifting her head to gaze down my body, she nodded her head as I ate her out long enough to make her cum again before I lifted myself up to kiss her while gently sliding my cock inside her.

My night with Amélie had been just a hard fuck with no real emotion involved. We were attracted to each other and wanted to fuck. And that's what we did. Noémie felt slightly different. There was still that attraction, but while I wouldn't call it making love, once I was buried inside her, the way she looked at me as her hands caressed my body...

She clutched onto me ever so tightly when she enjoyed an orgasm while I was inside her, and she whimpered loudly when feeling me cum inside her. I could have kept going as my cock remained hard enough, but she needed me to pull out, admitting it had been a while and she didn't want to wake up feeling too tender the next morning... Seeing my face, she kissed me on the cheek and assured me that she wasn't done with me yet that night.

Watching her petite little body bouncing on my cock later was a thing of beauty, and she switched to French which was just a bigger turn-on. Licking my thumb and gently rubbing her clit caused at least one more orgasm before she leaned forward, a hand to either side of me as she grinded on my cock and my hands ended up on her pert little butt.

"Do you like my arse?" she wondered.

"I'm thinking many naughty things that we could do with your entire body, not just your arse," I replied.

"It's been a while since I had anal. Tomorrow night?"

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. I know a lot of women don't like it. I love it. Tomorrow night, you get my mouth, my pussy, then my arse. A load of cum in each one."

"You're a naughty little minx, aren't you?"

"I know what I like, and feeling your strong hands on each cheek right now... Teasing my little rosebud..."

"When we're walking around Chartres tomorrow, I'll constantly be touching your bum."

"I might just wear a plug all day..."

"You are definitely a naughty little minx."

We fell asleep later with Noémie spooning back against me. She felt tiny in my arms, but when I felt her snuggling back against me, I couldn't help smiling to myself in the darkness. I hadn't expected much of anything when it came to hooking up when I was travelling, and I thought if I did, I'd run into other backpackers or others who were travelling and just after a good time.

Waking up the next morning, she suggested we head out for breakfast before driving up to Chartres. It was your quintessential French breakfast. The drive up to Chartres was quick as it was a simple journey up the motorway... Sorry, I should be calling it the autoroute. It was hard not to start thinking as we strolled around hand in hand. We knew this was nothing more than a brief fling, but when I had my arm around her waist, stopping occasionally to share a soft kiss, thoughts did run away with me.

Returning to Le Mans in the late afternoon, we stopped by to see Veronique, who immediately gave me the eye as Noémie held my hand the entire time we sat down and shared a coffee. Whatever was said in French left Noémie blushing half the time, and Veronique was smiling at me. I think my hostess approved of me, at least.

We had a simple dinner that night before I was practically dragged back to her house. With her mind clearly on only one thing, I made sure I practically tore her clothes off before throwing her on the bed. After I ate her pussy for what felt like hours, leaving her just short of a quivering wreck incapable of speech or moving, I kissed her softly as I gently slid my cock back inside her. Babbling in French just turned me on even more, and she switched to English when begging me to fuck her harder.

After I'd cum in her and needed to pull out, breathing rapidly as I'd gone all out on her, she rolled over and grabbed a tub of something from the nightstand. I knew what it was immediately, Noémie turned around enough to show me the base of the small plug she was wearing. After lubing up my cock and herself, she straddled my lap, leaning down to kiss me.

"I don't do this often, but I love it," she whispered, "I love feeling a man inside me this way, but I always want to and have to be in control. I did it one time in another position and he really hurt me." Caressing her cheek made her smile. "I know you wouldn't, at least not on purpose, but I need to do it like this for me."

"I loved watching you ride me anyway."

Groaning together as I felt her tight arse surround my cock, she whimpered more than once, stopping after nearly every inch as she allowed herself time to get used to it. By the time my entire length was inside her, I was glad I'd already cum while she was looking rather flushed. As she slowly rode me, one of her hands flat on my chest for balance, her other hand fondling her pussy, the next orgasm near enough caused her to pass out, collapsing onto my chest and breathing deeply. Gently caressing her back made her giggle, admitting she was feeling very sensitive, but she wanted to feel me finish where I was.