Love Around the World 06: France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come back to me," she whispered, her arms around the back of my neck, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, "Can you come back to me?"

"I want to. I know that much... Can you come to see me in London?"

"Absolutely..."

Ending up in bed together later, we were not joined together in a certain way, Chloe spooning back against me, her back pressed against my chest as I held her tightly in my arms. We were both awake but content to lie together in silence. I wasn't blind or deaf to how we obviously felt about each other already. I thought I'd felt something for Noémie at the very least. That was nothing compared to what I was feeling for Chloe after only a few short days together. Part of me tried to tell the rest of my brain that it was simply a holiday fling, that I was simply infatuated with a beautiful woman.

Hard to ignore what I thought I was truly feeling though.

Avignon to Marseille would have been a short journey down the autoroute had I chosen to drive, but catching a train made life a lot easier. Chloe was happy playing tour guide again as she was a frequent enough visitor to know her way around without a map and could explain most things we would stop to see. I knew the city was a real melting pot of cultures and ethnicities, something I picked out rather quickly.

We stuck to the main areas popular with tourists and most sights were within walking distance of each other. If I'd chosen to stay there for a couple of days, I had no doubt I would have found myself lost down many of the old, narrow streets. Remaining in the city until well into the night, Chloe made sure we were on Cours Julien so we could sample some of the best seafood dishes Marseille had to offer.

I was amused that it was Chloe snuggling and falling asleep against me on the train ride back to Avignon. When we pulled into the station, I easily picked her up in my arms, Chloe only waking up once I'd stepped off the train and needed to put her down. I couldn't carry her all the way back to her apartment.

Even though she was tired, we still made love when we got home, and I smiled to myself when I thought of her apartment as that word. I assured her we could just go to sleep. She glared at me, grabbed my cock once I was naked, and insisted it would be in her pussy by the time we went to bed. She got what she wanted, of course, smiling contentedly to herself when snuggling against me once I'd cum inside her.

"That was just for you tonight," she whispered, "You've looked after me since our first time."

Waking up the next morning, I quickly suggested that perhaps we could just have a lazy day around Avignon and visit Aix-en-Provence the next afternoon. Cuddling into me, she quietly suggested that a day spent in the apartment, enjoying each other's company and making love whenever we desired would be absolutely perfect.

Making love slowly as soon as we were both awake, we only left the apartment once, not long after we'd showered, as we did need some supplies for the day. Otherwise, we stuck to the living room or bedroom, Chloe spending the entire day only wearing a robe, and whenever she was aroused, the robe would disappear.

She didn't spend much of the day wearing the robe.

Heading to bed that night at quite an early time, she was on her knees, leaning forward with her head on the pillow, the base of another plug obvious as I walked into the bedroom. We hadn't had anal all day, sticking to doing everything else except that. Coming to a stop, she smiled back at me.

"You're spending the rest of the night in my butt," she stated rather simply, "Just a night of hard anal sex, Mark."

"How hard?"

"I want you to hurt me." She noticed my face immediately, not surprised that she immediately turned around and was on her feet before me. "It's consensual," she stated softly, resting her hands on my chest, "But I like the pain occasionally. It's why most men... I never want you to hit me or anything. That just feels wrong. But haven't you ever fucked a woman so hard..."

"Once. She could barely walk the next day."

That made her giggle. "And how did you feel?"

"I felt a little bad, but she assured me that's what she wanted. She wanted to wake up knowing she'd been fucked hard for hours."

"That's what I want tonight," she said softly, leaning up to kiss my cheek, "Just bury yourself in my arse and dominate me. Just remember that it's exactly what I want. And if I want us to stop, I'll use a word to bring everything to a stop. Then all you need to do is hold me and let me know I'm okay."

"What's the word?"

She glanced away for a moment before meeting my eyes, her hand on my cheek. "Amour," she whispered.

I'd learned enough French to know what the word meant.

Before returning to bed, she showed me some of the things in her closet, explaining some more of her interests. I could sense her nerves telling me, given this was all still all rather new for both of us. I recognised one or two of the items and it didn't take long to realise that she did have some major kinks that would have been fun to explore if I remained with her.

"I would only ever do this with someone I loved and trusted..." she said softly, "Some of the things I enjoy doing require that. I'd never do it with a man I didn't know. It usually takes me time to completely trust a man. There was just something about you, Mark..."

She didn't have to use the word that night though I spent what felt like hours pounding her senseless. Her cries of pleasure echoed around the apartment, and she certainly loved it when she had me grunting as I was fucking her as hard as humanly possible. What left me dumbfounded in amazement was the fact she just begged me for more. When she broke out the French and it sounded like taunting, she loved how my eyes must have glowered as I grabbed the back of her neck and made sure it hurt.

Snuggling into me afterwards, both of us exhausted, she whispered a small sentence in French that I understood. Kissing her forehead, she leaned back just enough to meet my eyes, her soft fingers again on my cheek. "I know it's too soon, but you're leaving and..."

"If I could stay... Or at least if I could come back soon and stay..."

"You mean that?"

Taking her hand in mine, holding it to my chest, she smiled. "I've never felt this way about any woman I've met. I thought I had feelings for Noémie. While I really liked her, what I'm feeling for you, Chloe. And I know it's not just the sex."

"It is wonderful. The sex, that is. But it's more than that, Mark."

"I know it's more than that to me."

We were off to Aix-en-Provence around noon the next day as Chloe suggested that Aix during the night-time was even more beautiful. It was a city of fountains, and when the lights were turned on when evening descended, she suggested there was an almost magical air to it. What I found as we walked around, my arm around her waist, was that it was rather romantic at the same time. We spent the day strolling around, taking the occasional photo together, and my social media was already filled with questions about Chloe and who she was to me.

Sitting by one of the fountains in the evening as we watched the small crowds around us, the yellow sundress she'd been wearing looked spectacular on her body. Snuggling against me on my lap, she gave me a look and I knew what she was thinking, taking my hand and sliding it underneath. I felt my eyes widen when I felt a lack of panties.

"You've been going commando all day?"

"I've got lube in my handbag," she whispered, "I want you in my arse while we're sitting here."

"You are a little exhibitionist, aren't you?"

But she managed to get my cock out of my shorts without anyone noticing and somehow managed to slide my cock inside her arse without making too much noise. It was then a case of how long I could hold on as I felt her squeezing me, slowly grinding on my lap as I kept an arm around her waist with her head leaning back against my shoulder. It was one of the naughtiest and hottest things I'd done in my life.

"I want your cum in me," she whispered, "Cum in me. I want to walk back to the station with it dripping down my legs."

"I was right. You are most certainly a naughty little minx."

Turning her head to kiss my cheek, I met her eyes as she smiled at me. "I'd love to be your naughty little minx for a lot longer."

"How long?" I asked, my heart starting to beat even faster.

"You know the answer to that, Mark. And it's an answer that no doubt scares us both."

I did eventually cum, managing to not make a noise as Chloe made sure we were kissing as she felt my cock pulsing inside her. Carefully sliding off my cock once I started to soften, she used her dress to keep it hidden as she carefully packed me away before sliding off my lap and sitting next to me, leaning against my shoulder again as I held her close.

By the time we made it back to Avignon, she was giggling away though suggested we should really have a shower when back in her apartment. We showered together all the time by now, and after drying off, we snuggled together in bed, my hands caressing her body. I couldn't stop touching her and I knew that she loved that. A sign of her love language.

Having seen everything I wanted, I had no real plans the next morning. All I knew is that I didn't want to leave Chloe, but I knew I couldn't stay forever. Chloe knew that too, and her silence over breakfast spoke volumes. When I hugged her when we finished eating, it was the first time she really showed her emotions.

"I don't want you to go," she murmured into my chest, feeling her hug me ever so tightly, "I haven't felt like this about someone in forever."

"I'd ask you to come with me. Your life is here..."

"You were going to Nice next?"

"Yeah... Stopping at the Pont du Gard on the way. I was mostly just going to spend a little time relaxing. A day trip to Monaco at most."

"Would you like company while you're there? I'm still on holiday..."

"I'd love you to join me. I booked a hotel by the sea..."

"How long were you planning..."

"Another week. I'd love another week with you, Chloe."

"I want longer than a week," she whispered.

Hugging her tightly, I whispered back, "So do I."

I stayed one more night in Avignon before it was time to depart. Chloe packed a bag and wasn't hesitant to come with me. She'd never been to the Pont du Gard herself, despite it not being too far away. It was fascinating and we enjoyed some time in the sun hiking about. I was aware parking in Nice could be hectic at best so already organised parking in an underground car park not too far away from my hotel. When checking in, adding Chloe to the register wasn't a problem as I'd booked a room with a queen bed and views of the Mediterranean.

The next week together was absolute bliss. I knew it was more than just a holiday romance, but I knew we were both thinking about how it could possibly work. That first night in Nice, I explained over dinner my good fortune, the first person I told apart from my parents. She suggested that I was young enough to possibly get a visa for France but learning the language at least somewhat fluently would be a must.

"I know how I feel, Mark," she finally said that first night, "But I'm not expecting you to drop all your plans for me either. My life is settled. I have a job I love, and a place I love living in. The only thing missing is a man to share that life with. A man to love and to love me back."

We loved our trip to Monaco, Chloe was happy to walk the streets that made up the race circuit, stopping at the casino and for the occasional drink on our walk around. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be, finding plenty of quiet side streets though the wealth was well and truly on display.

Spending most of our time on or near the beach back in Nice, Chloe loved wearing nothing more than a bikini, and I knew that each and every day, she was wearing a plug as she was ever so eager to fool around. We did find more than one secluded area away from the busier sections of the beach where we could make love. It was a rather thrilling experience when she was bouncing on my cock, knowing that someone could walk by at any moment. Never had myself pinned as much of an exhibitionist...

Though we were sexually compatible, the age difference barely seemed to matter as we could talk about anything. We didn't always agree, that would have been boring. But our conversations flowed so easily, it was like we'd known each other for years. I loved how intelligent she was, not just knowledgeable about her own field of study, she clearly knew her stuff about numerous things.

I tried not to count down the nights we were together until I would be leaving as I planned to start heading north, likely to Grenoble first before hitting Lyon a day or two afterwards. I knew Chloe was trying not to think about me leaving as each night we made love, and I knew we were if not falling in love with each other, we already were in love. I just don't think either of us wanted to say three certain words that would only lead to heartbreak.

She would be taking the train back to Avignon on the morning I would be leaving to head north. Walking her to the station, I didn't want to leave her behind. I would have loved to take her with me. I knew she didn't want me to go back to the United Kingdom. Continuing my travels in France was okay, she could live with that idea, but she knew I needed to leave the country due to the rules I had to abide by.

That last kiss at the station was something else. She cried into my chest after that, and I had to blink away my own tears. "Je t'aime tellement, Mark. S'il te plaît, reviens moi," she whispered.

I didn't need a translation to know what she'd just said. "I will see you again, Chloe. I promise," I whispered back.

"If I have to, I'll fly to London. I'll fly anywhere... I need you in my life, Mark."

"I never thought..."

"Neither did I."

A final last kiss before I let her go, watching her board the carriage and sit by the window. She was sobbing as she waved at me, and I had to wipe my cheeks dry as the doors to the train closed and it slowly started to depart. I noticed the looks from some people nearby, sympathetic as they seemed to understand what just happened. Getting to my car after grabbing my stuff from the hotel, I just felt completely empty as I drove north towards Grenoble, and by the time I hit Lyon, I knew I was just depressed.

We talked nearly every night on the phone. Sent messages constantly throughout the day. She was interested in where I was visiting, trying not to mention how much she missed me as much as I missed her. By the time I arrived in Paris to meet my friends, I'd gotten in touch with Elise as I figured I needed a feminine perspective. Within five minutes of meeting and mentioning Chloe, she looked ready to slap me. In a good way.

"You need to tell her how you feel. She knows how you feel, but she needs to hear it. You love each other, that's obvious. And if you love each other as much as it's obvious that you do, then nothing will stand in your way. You'll figure it out going forward."

My friends knew within a day that I was in love and that was the main joke during our reunion. I probably mentioned Chloe at least once every hour or so. I received that look men share when they realise that their friend is in love and his life is only going to change for the better.

"You're going back to London tomorrow?" Chloe asked over the phone the last night I was in Paris.

"Yeah. Taking an early train. It's the last day of ninety I can spend in Schengen."

"What are your plans for when you get back?"

"No idea... Well, I do have one idea..."

"What's that?"

"I've been looking into the possibility of getting a visa for France."

She was silent for a few seconds before asking, "And where would you stay if you did come to France?"

"I'm thinking of a small city by the name of Avignon."

I think she started to cry. "And where would you stay?"

"With a woman I have incredibly strong feelings for, but I'm not going to tell her over the phone. What I will tell her is that I think she's wonderful. Beautiful. Intelligent. Devilish sense of humour. Someone I feel I know well but want to know even better. Someone I feel that I could spend a long time with."

"When? When do you think..."

"As soon as I get the visa, I'll be taking a flight to Marseille, Chloe. I'm going to come back as soon as I can. The only problem is that the visa is only for one year..."

"We could get married," she whispered, "If you were my husband, you could stay with me."

I'm sure some people would have freaked out at the idea. I knew already that I'd do anything to stay with her. "If that's what we needed to do, but the idea of calling you my wife..."

"Call me every day. Let me know what's happening."

As soon as I was back in London, I visited the French embassy to apply for a visa. Asking about staying permanently, the woman behind the desk had been rather disinterested until I started talking about Chloe, the idea of living in Avignon and what sort of life we could have together. When I suggested that we'd already discussed marriage, she was soon handing me all sorts of information. I knew governments were wary of citizens marrying foreign nationals simply for citizenship purposes, but I think she could hear in my tone how much I genuinely loved her.

I had to wait the ninety days before I could fly back to France. I still intended on travelling, but there was something far more important for now. Hell, I figured Chloe could come with me during the long breaks between semesters. We were both still young enough...

I'll be honest about one thing. I didn't let her know I was coming. She knew about the visa application I'd made, but I might have told her a little white lie about how long the application process would take. I flew into Marseille from London on an early flight on the very first day I could legally re-enter the Schengen zone. Hopping on a train to Avignon, I arrived in mid-afternoon and walked to her apartment, buzzing her apartment but she wasn't home.

I sent her a message, asking about her day. She messaged me back, letting me know she was just finishing up some research and was heading home soon. Sitting by the door to her apartment block, a couple of people passed by who seemed to recognise me.

Then Chloe appeared, carrying a couple of bags of shopping. Noticing me sitting and waiting, those were dropped to the ground immediately before she burst into tears and sprinted towards me, practically jumping into my arms, her arms and legs squeezing me tightly as that first kiss was the best of my life.

"I love you too," I finally said, "I understood what you said, that day at the station. I was always coming back, Chloe. And that leads me to one other thing..."

Letting her go, I turned to grab something from my backpack, turning around while remaining on my knee as I showered her the box, opening it to offer her the ring. "What I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care where, as that that doesn't matter. What I understood within a day of meeting you was that you were the one for me, Chloe. Will you be my wife?"

She managed to nod as I slowly slid the ring onto her finger, standing up as we shared another kiss. "God, I've got to now introduce you to all my friends and family!" she exclaimed, "They're going to absolutely love you. Though not as much as I love you."

It was the first day of the rest of our lives together.

*****

Epilogue

We married within six months. I'm sure most people would say that would be a rather quick engagement and then marriage, but we agreed that we simply knew we were in love from almost the moment we met. It was love at first sight. We were soulmates.