Love Around the World 06: France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,296 Followers

Lifting myself up again, resting on a forearm, she slowly opened her eyes, and I was a little surprised to see them glistening. "Stay with me," she whispered, "In my bed. Every night. I'll be with you all the time. But stay with me. Please."

"Chloe, I wasn't even going to contemplate sleeping alone now... I'm actually a little worried already."

Reaching down between us, she guided the head of my cock towards her pussy, groaning together as I slowly slid inside her. The whimper she released as I buried my cock had me kissing her hard. A whimper of need. Desire. Pleasure. We immediately moved together like we'd made love a million times before. Her eyes rarely left mine and I just had to keep kissing her, feeling her fingers eventually dig into my back as I had to thrust faster, so turned on that I knew I wasn't going to last longer than a few minutes.

"In me," she moaned into my ear, "Please cum in me."

"Chloe... You feel far too good..."

"You have a wonderful cock, handsome. So much better having a man with me instead of a toy!"

Grunting as I came, she caressed my back as I needed to rest my head on the pillow next to hers, her heels on my lower back as I felt her still moving her hips as my cock remained hard inside her even after my orgasm. Kissing her on the cheek, she hugged me tightly.

"Ever meet someone and you just know?" she asked softly, "Mark... I'm scared. Really, really scared right now. Because that's the best sex I can remember. No man, and I mean no man, has ever done that for me."

"I had to because I'm terrified right now, Chloe."

And I was. I'd felt the connection immediately. And I think she was feeling the same thing. The moment I met her eyes, the way they looked at me in return. I'd never really believed in a soulmate, or love at first sight, or any of that romantic stuff. Don't get me wrong, I believed in romance, wooing, and winning a woman's heart. I believed in marriage, falling in love, starting a family...

But what I was feeling with Chloe there. Maybe it was just the sex, the rush of endorphins, the fact I was still inside her and achingly hard... But if she was feeling it too, maybe it was more than just that?

Ten minutes later, I was on my back as Chloe wanted to ride me. Watching her as she lowered her body down onto my cock, slowly disappearing in that tight pussy on offer, my hands at her hips to keep her balanced. She was biting her bottom lip and I think she nearly orgasmed immediately. Grinding and slightly bouncing, the orgasm did arrive in a couple of minutes, enjoying more than one before she leaned forward to kiss me, running my fingers through her gorgeous hair.

I wasn't quite ready to cum again, so we rolled over onto her back again, spreading her legs with her knees hooked around my arms as I really started to fuck her. She urged me on, watching her eyes move down to see my cock slamming into her pussy. Her comments rather amused me as she ordered me to own her and her pussy.

When I finally came, I remained inside her until I just had to relax, pulling out and lying on my side as Chloe immediately rolled to face me, cuddling me nice and tight. It was that feeling of terror again as although I'd had fun and connected before, this felt something totally different. I tried not to overthink it, but it was obvious Chloe was happy and it wasn't just the sex.

Waking up in the morning as we'd both pretty much passed out, her head was resting against my chest, her leg over my body. My arms held her tightly to my body. She must have sensed I was awake and leaned back enough to leave a kiss on my lips.

"Bonjour, handsome," she whispered, "Want to just cuddle me for a little while?"

"Only a stupid man would say no to an offer like that."

Cuddling turned into kissing. Kissing turned into fondling. Fondling turned into making love. Making love turned into gazes being shared of such intensity, the kisses turned so passionate that when we both finally enjoyed an orgasm, she spooned back against me and neither of us could say a word, perhaps worried about what we'd say.

Offering breakfast, she made herself laugh when checking the fridge and then pantry, admitting she didn't actually have all that much. "Is there a boulangerie nearby? All we need is one of those stereotypical baguettes and some cheese?" I wondered.

"Boulangerie? I'll make a Frenchman of you yet, Mark! And yes, there is one just around the corner. We can get a baguette, maybe some croissants. Some fromage et jambon."

"Er... Cheese and ham?"

"Oui! I'm guessing you did learn a little bit... Can you read it?"

"I can read French better than speak or understand it. When someone rattles off a sentence in French, I might catch a word or two."

"So if I were to say La nuit dernière, c'était le meilleur sexe que j'ai jamais eu et ça me fait peur de ce que je ressens déjà pour toi... You don't understand?"

"Not a word. I hope it was good."

The soft kiss on my lips and the look in her eyes suggested it might have been better than good. "I'll just nip down the shop and grab a few things. You get your cute little butt in the shower, I'll have one after breakfast, then we'll spend the day around town."

We enjoyed breakfast together before she showered and changed, dressing comfortably for the warmth and the fact we'd be outside all day. The Palais des Papes was probably an extravagantly decorated building back in its day, but what remained inside was a mere shadow of what probably once existed. It was still interesting to wander the long-abandoned rooms, imagining what life must have been like a few hundred years ago.

Chloe knew her home city like the back of her hand and no doubt showed me plenty of things that would have been missed by tourists. I'd normally relied on maps from the tourist office. No need for Chloe to play the role of tour guide and romantic interest considering we spent the entire day holding hands, stopping to kiss and cuddle, and I did wonder if we looked like a couple in love.

Lunch was a simple affair as we barely stopped our walk, and only stopped in the late afternoon for a drink as we were in desperate need of a break. Dinner was spent at a gorgeous little restaurant that served local specialties before Chloe suggested we just go back to her apartment as she had enough wine and beer for us to enjoy, adding that we could just sit back on the couch, relax and talk easily.

"Tell me about your lovers," she suggested when we were settled on her couch.

"You mean those I met in France?"

"Yes."

She listened attentively as I told her about the one night that I shared with Amélie in Bayeux, the time I'd spent in Le Mans with Noémie, and then my time in Bordeaux with Elise. She asked a couple of personal questions before I cleared my throat and had to admit one thing.

"All three of them were rather blunt in their offer of anal sex. I have no idea..."

"I absolutely love anal sex, Mark," Chloe stated with a smile, "It's one of the many things I simply cannot get from a man. Granted, I want to be bound and gagged at the same time..." Raising my eyebrows made her giggle. "I did suggest I have some tastes..." Kissing my cheek as she leaned closer, she whispered, "Did you enjoy it with them?"

"Anal?"

"Yes."

"I've never not enjoyed it. I've just never had the experience before arriving in France of having women offering it so quickly. In fact, before I arrived here, I'd only done it twice before. The first time was a disaster as she said she wanted it, but it was obvious she didn't. The second time was better, but she was as young and inexperienced as I was."

"I'm going to wear a plug every day from now on."

"I'm taking you have a couple of sex toys?"

"I've been single for a long time, Mark. I masturbate constantly. I sometimes have something in my pussy while I'm lecturing, that low buzz is sometimes quite the distraction."

I couldn't help meeting her eyes. "Jesus, Chloe..."

"You think I'm bad now, imagine me in another ten years' time when my libido is meant to explode."

"I can't believe you're single... If I was French and lived here..."

She remained silent for a few seconds. "Thank you, Mark. I know what you were thinking, perhaps what you were going to say... I'm glad I've made that sort of impression already."

Finishing her glass of wine, she stood up and offered her hand, following her to the bedroom. She turned towards me as we slowly undressed each other before she kissed down my body this time until she was on her knees. "I didn't do this last night because you were so focused on me," she explained, "But I love sucking the cock of the man I'm with, Mark. As much as you'll tease me while we're out, I'll play with you in return, suck your cock in places where we could get caught, and I'd love to have your cum on my face if we were to have friends over. Mark me as yours, so to speak."

After blowing me to completion, finishing her mouth, not on her face, though she had my eyes widen as she opened her mouth to show me before swallowing it down... When she moaned and licked her lips, I couldn't help the chuckle as she continued to lick my cock until I was hard again. Easily picking her up and throwing her gently onto the bed, she beckoned me with a finger as she spread her legs for me.

"Do you like my smooth pussy?"

"I'm going to want photos for when..."

"When you leave," she whispered, "I'll send you photos every day after you do leave..."

We made love all night. When she was on her knees, begging me to fuck her hard as my hands rested at her hips, her pink little rosebud was exposed and looking ready to be teased. Moving my right hand and teasing it with my thumb, she glanced back and grinned. Asking me to stop for a moment, she reached over into her nightstand and passed me the lube.

"Play with my arse," she told me, "Tomorrow night, I'll be plugged up and you can fuck me there too."

Sliding my thumb into her arse earned such a moan, I knew we were going to have a lot of fun the next night. Cuddling up together much later in the evening as we were both insatiable and simply couldn't get enough of each other, she took a deep breath and hugged me tightly.

"My first lover was a friend of my father. He seduced me on my eighteenth birthday. I had no idea what I was doing. Believe it or not, I used to be rather innocent."

"How did your father react?"

"He was going to kill him. I thought I was in love. He used me as his plaything until I realised that I was nothing more than a conquest to him, a sexual object. He knew he was my first and he had me do so many things that women would find degrading."

"Are they things you still do?"

"Yes, because I now take ownership. I've done them with lovers because I want to do them. And I like surprising my lovers, being a little filthier than perhaps they imagine. I'm not sure if it sounds like I've had many lovers. I actually haven't. That relationship, if you want to call it that, left scars on me. I found it difficult to trust men after that. I'd still fuck them, but that was it. It certainly has no real emotion or feelings. No love or affection. I'd generally kick them out as soon as they orgasmed."

"Any other boyfriends?"

"One or two. No relationship has lasted over a year since that first one. To be honest, I don't really have the time or patience after I realised that he had little to offer me. I've felt that spark maybe once, but while I might have felt it, he was either faking it or just leading me on anyway. What hurt about him is that he just ghosted me. We spent a weekend together and then nothing. Never heard from him again. I eventually received word that he just upped sticks and moved away to be with another woman."

"Cowardly."

She sighed happily as I felt her snuggle. "And now I'm in the arms of a man who is very sweet and charming. He probably doesn't realise how much he is. I know he's younger than I am, perhaps lacking a little in life experience though I would say that travelling is one of the best ways to experience all that life has to offer."

"And I'm in bed with a woman who must be incredibly intelligent, but it's her beauty that captivates me completely." She was silent until I heard her sniffing. "I mean every word," I whispered, pulling her tighter to me, "I'm going to ensure our photo together is on social media because every single one of my friends is going to be insanely jealous that I've got such a beautiful woman on my arm."

Waking early the next day, we ate breakfast then showered and dressed, heading towards the station and hopping on a train to Arles. The town was full of Roman ruins, and we were not the only tourists in town. It was heaving with people, catching me slightly by surprise. But just like other cities and towns I'd already visited, I was mesmerised by the ruins of buildings possibly two thousand years old. I came from a country that was barely two hundred and fifty!

Chloe could see my excitement and was happy to take photos of me though I made sure we took quite a few photos of us together. There was one photo of us taken at the arena where I'm smiling at the camera but she's looking up at me... You know that look on a woman's face when she's gazing at a man... Her man...

Returning to Avignon in the late afternoon, Chloe had offered to cook dinner for me, stopping at a supermarket to pick up a few essentials before returning to her apartment. Telling me it was all under control, she had me sit at the counter opposite her, ensuring her wine glass remained full, otherwise we continued to chat away as she prepared a simple but what turned out to be a wonderful, tasty dish.

Offering to clean up earned one hell of a kiss, she leaned up to whisper into my ear that she was going to get ready. Cleaning up didn't take too long, and I found Chloe lying back on her bed wearing a sheer black teddy and nothing else. Before I could take a step into the bedroom, she rolled over onto her front and lifted her pert little butt where I saw the base of the plug resting in her arse.

Rolling over again, she gestured at me and ordered me to get naked. Like I was going to refuse that order! I almost tripped in my haste to get naked, joining her on the bed and sharing one hell of a kiss as her fingers didn't waste time stroking my cock.

"I need to lick your sweet little pussy first," I whispered.

"When we're in Nimes tomorrow... We give each other oral where we might get caught..."

"Agreed. Now you just lie there and let me treat you to something nice, sweetie..."

I was relentless in my teasing of her for the next hour or so. Yes, I got her off. I wanted to get her off. I loved the noises she made when she orgasmed. But I also teased her as I loved making her beg for release. I wasn't going to deny her. I wasn't mean. But hearing her begging me in her delightful French accent to make her cum simply turned me on even more.

We made love when she was begging me for my cock. Sliding inside her, I swear her pussy felt like a furnace, and I could only groan in delight, amazed at how tight she still felt. As much as she was begging me to make her cum, hearing her murmur into my ear how much she wanted me to fill her pussy had me pumping her faster and faster as I was eager to fulfil her wishes.

Sitting back on my knees after pulling out, she sat up on her knees to kiss me, our hands all over each other as mine ended up on her arse, playing with the base of the plug inside her. Leaning back to grab the lube, she smiled at me as she lovingly applied it to my cock, finally turning around and raising her arse so I could pull the plug out before applying more lube to her.

"Every night from now on, you're going to fuck my arse too," she stated bluntly.

"Love it, do you?"

"I understand most women don't. I'm not most women. I absolutely love anal, Mark. I want to feel your big cock sliding into me and fucking me hard once I'm ready for it."

She whimpered when the head of my cock slid inside her slowly, leaning forward to kiss her cheek, whispering very rude and suggestive thoughts into her ear about where I could fuck her arse in the future. Given what she'd already suggested otherwise, I think the idea of me nailing her while we were out and about simply turned her on even more.

Burying my cock in that tight hole was almost too much, leaving my cock buried as I took a moment to control myself before I started to gently pump into her.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned, amusing me that she would still curse in English for me, "Fuck me, Mark. God, I love this."

"I'm glad you do as you have an incredibly tight arse."

"That's just because you have such a big cock, handsome. No wonder my pussy feels so full every time you're inside me." Leaning back enough to kiss my cheek, I met her eyes as she grinned. "You own my pussy and arse now, Mark. All yours. All the time. Whenever you want."

She eventually ended up lowering herself down enough that I could easily remain leaning forward but drive my cock into her harder and faster. I was amazed that I wasn't hurting her. Instead, she just cheered me on, demanding I fuck her harder and harder. I didn't want to hurt her, but she turned her head and almost glared at me. "Fuck me!" she growled, "Harder, Mark. Harder! Nail me into the fucking mattress! I'm yours..."

Then she almost sobbed and I knew it wasn't about the hard sex. Kissing her hard, that pretty much set me off as I buried my cock and exploded inside her. Feeling her squeeze my cock, she had to stop kissing me as her eyes seemed to almost roll back into her head as the orgasm tore through her body. As soon as mine passed, I ever so carefully pulled out and laid next to her, hugging her lightly as her body kept shaking for a few seconds.

When she finally cuddled into me tightly, I noticed the colour on her cheeks as if she was blushing. "Think I got a little carried away," she whispered.

"I think we're both... Are we both feeling something? I'm trying not to. I know I'll be leaving eventually and that your life is here..."

"I felt it that first night... I couldn't stop myself. We made love, Mark. The way you looked at me like I was the only woman in the world at that moment..."

"And I'll look at you like that until I leave, each and every time we do make love."

"I'm definitely sending thank you cards to the people who got sick!"

After a quick shower, we returned to bed and made love again, making me chuckle as she said her pussy just had a hankering for more of my cock and cum. She rode me for what felt like an hour, my hands all over her body, and the number of orgasms she must have had would probably have knocked out most other women. We finally passed out together, Chloe waking up first, waking me with a soft kiss on the lips.

Our visit to Nimes the next day was a lot of fun. More Roman ruins including a large amphitheatre and a well-preserved Roman temple. And we did have a little bit of naughty fun in public, Chloe sitting on my lap after we ate lunch in one of the main squares, my hand up her skirt where I fingered her until she bit into my neck to hold back her cries as she orgasmed. I'm fairly sure at least a couple of people noticed though they did nothing about it.

She returned the favour by blowing me on the train ride back to Avignon, happily swallowing a load of my cum before snuggling into my side. "I wish you didn't have to go so quickly," she whispered.

We ate dinner out in Avignon that evening before walking around the old town in the darkness when street performers would be out to entertain the tourists who remained. Returning to her apartment, we relaxed in her living room as she turned on some music to enhance the mood, spending plenty of time simply making out with each other. We did eventually end up naked with Chloe straddling my lap, slowly riding my cock as the make-out session didn't end. Whenever she pulled back enough to gaze into my eyes, I'd caress her cheek or run my fingers through her hair, my hands otherwise all over her body. She would shudder as she waxed lyrical about how wonderful my cock felt inside her, not surprised that she eventually had to sit up, remove the plug and had me slide inside her arse.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,296 Followers