Love Around the World 06: France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding was a small affair. I met her parents, and they loved me. My parents flew in from Australia and they loved her. We were both only children so there were no siblings involved. Her friends thought I was fantastic. My friends were jealous that I had a beautiful French wife.

I knuckled down and learned the language though Chloe found it amusing that I still managed to speak it with a slight Australian twang. Though I had the lottery winnings, I wasn't going to sit around and be lazy. The French were still rather traditional in many aspects of their lives, and I did find a job as an electrician, managing to transfer all my credentials from Australia to France, only having to undergo some training as there were some minor differences.

I guess I need to discuss our sex life. It was beyond fulfilling and in those first couple of years, we explored each and every kink that we shared. The only thing we never did was invite someone else into our bed. We were committed to each other only. I worshipped her body at times. She loved offering her body in return.

Things only settled down when we started having children. I was a father by twenty-five, and by the time I reached thirty, we had two daughters and a son, having moved out of the apartment into a house on the outskirts of Avignon. We made sure to raise our children bilingual, and they were aware from the time they could understand that their father was born in another country and still retained his citizenship, though I now had a French passport and had adapted to the lifestyle quite easily.

We're now in our forties. Chloe is closer to hitting fifty and she's still as beautiful in my eyes today as she was the day we met. Our sex life only slowed due to having young children, but once she hit her forties, her libido skyrocketed, and her parents were often babysitting as Chloe was almost desperate to get away for at least one dirty weekend a month.

And I mean dirty. We would fuck like rabbits the entire time. And my wife still absolutely loved it in the arse. But we'd added things such as tying her up, she wore a choker almost constantly nowadays, and the letter in the middle was an M for my first name. She'd offered to tattoo one or two things on her body which I declined. Her body was perfect as it was.

Our kids knew how in love their parents were. As they grew older, they seemed to look at our relationship and ensure they had the same experience with their partner. Our oldest child, our daughter, Juliette, is engaged to be married and has come to us often for advice on what makes a happy marriage and relationship. I think Chloe would agree that our marriage isn't perfect, but when I thought back on things, we rarely argued and focused on making each other as happy as we felt.

When I look back on my life as I sit with my wife in our backyard, enjoying the warm summer sun, her short sundress showing off those fantastic legs, moulded to her arse which is still as beautiful as the first day I saw it, I often think I'm the luckiest man on the planet, not only for winning the lottery that day when I was nineteen, but from the moment I met Chloe, my life simply changed for the better.

Chloe would certainly agree that we were both lucky in love.

*****

A/N - I guess this was a two-part story - the first half was Erotic Couplings, and the second half was Romance. With anal, of course.

From a personal perspective, I spent quite a bit of time in France while I lived in Europe. My first visit was to Paris, travelling to and from London on the Eurostar. My second visit to France was visiting Rouen for a sporting event. And my third and subsequent visits were part of a year-long road trip around Europe. Most of the places I visited are mentioned in this story.