All Comments on 'Love Around the World 08: Hungary'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
1stltdan1stltdan5 months ago

Very lovely story as all you write are. Thank you

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Great Brother/Sister story. For supposably being as controlling as the ex-husband was, he just vanished from the story. Missed a chance for some drama, but then again, the story was about setting up house with his sister and not the fighting for a divorce.

EZ8ltEZ8lt5 months ago

I applaud your knowledge of Hungary. One thing though, it's not the former Eastern Europe, it still is, because that's a geological thing, not a political, if you wanted to express that, that's called the former Eastern Block.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice. Long time devotee.

Editing note: The expression is "hand over fist". Twice is such a short space of time made me quibble.

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

Loved the story as far as it goes would have liked a bit of drama it adds to the realism. However good job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the story but it is to bad that you did not add a part about the husband dying in a car crash or something like that. She gets the house,, life insurance, bank accounts and doesn't have to wait for a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...