All Comments on 'Love Around the World 18: Reykjavik'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tallman441tallman4414 months ago

Excellent story. I would love to read about the 3 of them. 5 stars

Frisky60Frisky604 months ago

I want to compliment you on composition and grammar. So many Literotica stories evidence poor writing skills and horrendous spelling errors. Plus you keep the right speed in building up the excitement along with delicious and erotic details. I look forward to enjoying more of your stories and am glad you are quite prolific. Thanks again for excellence in writing!

RickshawroadRickshawroad4 months ago

This one needs a sequel with the three of them

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

Interesting. However, if a young man is molested by his mother at a much younger age than this, given "the clap" and is very unattractive you might NOT enjoy this fantasy so much. Just say. Good Effort showing love.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Good story, especially when it's a Mother/Son incest story. Not sure why Sophie didn't want Mark to have oral sex with her until they were in Iceland, but it worked out okay. Interesting twist to the story when Stephanie got involved. I had an Aunt I would loved to have sex with, but only got as far as masturbating with a pair of her panties. Nothing like being a horny teanager with the little head making most of the decisions, lol. One thing that impressed me was the hours of flying time they racked up making the trip. Holy cow!

1stltdan1stltdan4 months ago

Thank you for another one to add to you fantastic collection.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was disappointed that the story only covered a tiny portion of Iceland.

I didn’t see much more during my year & a half living there, but did see some interesting things. I was stationed at the upper right part of the country on top of a mountain. If you zoom in abit the land forms a ducks head. At the base of the duck’s throat is where I lived.

We were mostly non-grata until a fire destroyed part of our power plant & we hired locals to help rebuild it.

Liquor is strictly rationed and we were friendly with the locals after a week or so & invited them to our nightly parties.

We were invited into their homes at Christmas for local refreshments & totally changed their impressions of us Americans. So much so that they wanted to throw a free night in our clubs.

They were astounded at how cheap our duty free alcohol was.

We were friends before the season was over.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story but it was a little short on the sex info and you stopped to soon you need to continue until Steph gets pregnant and has his child and maybe more then one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars

WestfjordianWestfjordian4 months ago

Hey!

One of my favourite authors wrote a story that takes place in my country! Nice one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...