Love Around the World 17: Quezon City

Story Info
Two friends enjoy a great time with some different women.
18k words
4.73
3.6k
7

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,331 Followers

A/N - I've written three transgender stories in this collection so far. Colombia was a romance between a man and a transwoman who topped. København was a romance between a man and a transwoman that stuck slightly more to reality. And then London was more along the lines of Colombia, a romance though with suggestions of an open relationship and sharing.

This story is going to be a mix of romance, at least by the end of the story, and perhaps somewhat along the lines of the London storyline to start with.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok, Thailand (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden, Germany (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou, China (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Love Around the World - København, Denmark (Transgender)

Love Around the World - London, England (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Montenegro (Mature)

Love Around the World - Nepal (Romance)

Love Around the World - Oviedo, Spain (Incest)

Love Around the World - Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Incest)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

Two friends enjoy a great time with some women with a difference.

*****

I'm not sure when my friend's obsession started though it probably began with discovering them on the internet. All I know is that my friend told me all about ladyboys one afternoon and I was left wondering what the hell a ladyboy was. I didn't live a sheltered existence, I just stuck to certain websites, and when it came to porn, I usually watched lesbian porn...

He eventually showed me some videos he found on the internet, and I guess I could understand his interest. They were incredibly feminine looking... but they had a penis. A cock. However, when he started following amateur models on sites like OnlyFans, more often than not the girl would call it a girlcock.

He lost complete interest in trying to date other girls as he wanted to date a ladyboy or a transwoman. Given that we were living in Sydney, Australia, I guessed that there might be some ladyboys about. Sydney also had the largest population of Thai people in the country. Only a few tens of thousands but given how accepting the Thai population was of the third gender, and Australia was more tolerant than most, I figured he would have some luck in finding a ladyboy to date.

During three years at university, he spent the entire time dating ladyboys or transwomen, and given that my interest was perked as I did find them rather alluring myself, he would sometimes set me up on a double date if he was interested in a transgirl that would prefer to meet him in public with a friend. Nothing usually came of it as, to be honest, it left me feeling rather unsure, going on a date with a woman though I knew she had the same biology as me.

After graduating from university, we were contemplating our next steps as we sat in a corner of our local pub, nursing our schooners. "I really want to travel to Bangkok, Mark," he told me, "The Thai seem to genuinely accept ladyboys. I think it's to do with their Buddhist beliefs or something."

"Mike... Look, I'm happy to go with you, but are you going there to find a partner or are you just going to want to spend your entire time fucking a variety?"

He made a gesture and smiled. "A little from column A, a little from column B. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed dating during our time at university, but I'm also still young and not quite ready to settle down. Then again, I don't like hurting anyone's feelings."

"Are you inviting me?"

"Sure. I reckon we'll have a great time. And I think it's about time you had sex with one. Or they have sex with you..."

"I take it you've done both?"

"With Thai ladyboys, I generally fuck them. I've obviously dated a couple of white transwomen and I've been fortunate enough to meet a couple that were a little bit more dominant than usual."

"When do you want to go?"

"Next year, after we've established ourselves in our careers."

Mike absolutely loved our ten nights in Bangkok. From the moment he arrived, he was like a kid in a candy store. He never paid for sex though. He focused on using dating apps or online dating. I met each of his lovers and they were beautiful, friendly, and seemed to be aware that Mike was only after a good time, and so were they.

It was three nights into our trip when he cornered me at breakfast. "Mark, are you finally just going to give into temptation and finally sleep with one?" Sighing and shaking my head, he chuckled as he playfully slapped my shoulder. "Mate, you know they're girls. I know they're girls. Don't let the girlcock worry you."

"It's not that. I'm actually a little nervous thinking about it, being completely honest. I mean, what are their expectations?"

"Okay, being serious for a second, the girls I've met so far wanted to be shown a good time. Dinner, drinks, maybe dancing. Treat them like a woman. Compliment them. Make them feel beautiful. Make them feel like they're the only woman in the world who has your eye. Make them smile. Make them laugh. Basically, like a normal date. The only difference is when you take them back to the room and get them naked, they'll have a girlcock instead of a pussy. Most Thai girls I've been with are not exactly hung."

"Oh... Really?" I asked.

"I'm sure there are girls out there who are, but most girls I've been with are no more than five or six inches."

"And do they, you know..." I gestured in a way he should recognise.

"Only if they offer. I never ask a ladyboy to fuck me. It's considered rude and not treating them like a lady."

"Well, I mean, I've watched plenty of porn with you. I know it's not real, but at least it gives me an idea of what to expect."

"Mate, there is nothing better than burying your cock into the arse of a beautiful ladyboy and making her cum as you make love."

"You ever fallen in love?"

That question made him fall silent and for the first time I could remember, he actually looked a little sad. "Once," he whispered, glancing away for a moment and I think he was nearly on the verge of tears, "She was the third ladyboy I was ever with. We had such chemistry. I honestly thought she might be the one. But she was deported... There was nothing I could do..."

"Did she feel the same?"

He nodded. "We tried to keep in touch, but when she returned here, I was hoping she would have at least been in Bangkok, and we might have been able to reunite one day. But she ended up in the sex industry and she's now living in the United Kingdom as the love interest for some rich bloke. I don't blame her simply because she was looking after herself, and I still don't exactly have a lot to offer."

"I'm sorry, mate. I had no idea."

He smiled somewhat ruefully. "Kind of explains things though, right?"

"Don't want to get close again?"

"Not until I'm sure it'll last. And I'm still young. We're both still young. So are you going to come with me tonight?" Nodding made him grin. "Good, because I've got us a double date. I'll send you some pictures."

Lying back in my room later as I relaxed before I date, I continued to browse the large selection of photos Mike sent me. The ladyboy I would be meeting that night was absolutely gorgeous. Thai women alone were some of the most beautiful, but their ladyboys were something else entirely. I'd been laid since arriving in Bangkok, but I knew this night could be something else as I'd only been with girls that came with the pussy they were born with.

Agreeing to meet them in the bar of our hotel, we were greeted by two drop-dead gorgeous ladyboys, dressed to thrill but their eyes were only for the two men meeting them. Mike didn't hesitate to kiss his date passionately. I kissed my date on the cheek as I was still feeling a little nervous and unsure.

"Nice to meet you, Mark," she stated.

"Nice to meet you, Kanda," I said with a smile.

"Are you nervous? First date with a ladyboy?"

"How did you know?"

"I made sure she was aware, Mark," Mike stated, "Kanda has been single for a while and is eager to make a new friend."

The date went off without a hitch. Kanda spoke perfect English. She was intelligent, humorous, beautiful, and her interest in me was obvious from the moment we sat side by side at the table to eat. Her hand was nearly always touching me as a sign of affection. Whenever I touched her in return, the smile on her face simply lit up the room.

After dinner, we walked towards a nearby bar, Mike buying drinks and then ensuring we each had a little privacy. Kanda's attention was focused solely on me as much as mine was on her. The first kiss was... It was one of the best kisses I could remember. With my hands on her back, she couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her when my hand moved down to her arse.

"Not too fast?" I asked, not wanting to rush her.

"There's nothing wrong with sex on a first date, Mark. I know you're not here forever." She paused as her hand moved to my face. "Though I'm hoping you might want to see me the entire time you're here."

"And does your friend think the same?"

"Of course. I'm hoping you might even want to keep in touch after you go home. Can't have too many friends."

We stayed out until around midnight when I asked her if she wanted to come with me back to my hotel. Walking through the lobby a little later, she was holding my arm with both of her hands, the girl behind reception desk glancing our way and smiling. I'm sure she was used to seeing white men walking back to their rooms with a Thai girl on their arms.

"Mark..." she stated nervously when in our room, "You're aware I still have a penis, right?"

"I'm aware. It's something I've not experienced before though."

"I'm not very big," she whispered as I pulled her gently into my body, "But I still get hard, and I still love to cum."

"What do you like?"

"I want to make love," she replied softly, "I love going down on a man. Would you do that for me?"

"Never done it before, but I find myself liking you a lot, Kanda. And if it makes you happy..."

"I don't top," she said, resting her hands on my chest, "I'm a ladyboy, but I focus on the lady part. I like oral sex because it feels good. But when it comes to making love, I'm a woman."

"Can I undress you?"

That made her smile. "I'd love to be naked with you, Mark. You'll love my little breasts. Just a little bit of surgery so they're bigger. I'm obviously not a big girl."

"How tall are you?"

"Five-four. Thai people are not exactly tall anyway, men, women or ladyboys. How tall are you?"

"Six foot even. Mike's an inch taller."

"I don't really worry about how tall my man is. What matters is what's in his heart."

"And what do you think right now?"

"That I want to make love with you."

My first experience with a ladyboy was simply life-changing. I don't think it was the bolt of lightning that Mike experienced years before, but after we'd exchanged oral sex, and it was the first time I'd taken a girlcock in my mouth and sucked to completion. When it came to making love, I could only marvel at the feeling of being inside her as Kanda simply couldn't stop smiling. We made love all night, Kanda ensuring I came again and again until I had to tap out and state I had enough.

When she snuggled back against me afterwards, my arms holding her against my chest, I could sense she was smiling. "How many nights are you here for?"

"Six."

"Then I will be here each night until you go home."

"Can you handle that?"

"No. Not the you leaving so quickly part." She snuggled tighter against my body. "But you made me feel so wonderful tonight before we came back to your room, and what we just shared, Mark... I know this is only temporary. The girl you eventually fall in love with and marry... I'm already jealous of her."

Meeting Mike and his date the next morning for breakfast, the two ladyboys gossiped in Thai and I knew it was only good things as they both couldn't stop smiling at us. Mike surprised me by spending the rest of our time in Bangkok with his date as much as Kanda spent every spare minute with me. It was difficult not to fall in love during that time with her.

That last night was wonderful but also heartbreaking in a way. We made love for hours, but when she cuddled with me afterwards, she had no problem releasing her emotions. I just felt sadness that it was likely we wouldn't see each other again. I could only hope she would find a man who would treat her right in the future and that she found the happiness she quite clearly deserved.

To be honest, Mike and I were both rather depressed when we arrived back in Sydney. I noticed that he stopped dating around as much. Living together in an apartment, we spent a lot of time moping around in the weeks after we returned, heading to work five days a week, and spending time with some friends on a weekend, but neither of us showed any real interest in going out.

"I miss her," he finally admitted one Saturday afternoon as we shared beers on our balcony, "I really miss her, Mark."

"So what's the plan?"

"I might try some online dating. I can't go back to Bangkok and see her again. I can't do long distance. Moving there isn't possible, and I doubt she can come here. Don't think she'd want to come here anyway. There's a couple of websites I might sign up with, see if I can meet another girl somewhere else." He sipped at his beer and glanced my way. "Want to do the same thing?"

"Yeah. I'd love to meet another ladyboy like Kanda."

"You really liked her too, didn't you?"

"If we'd stayed there, I'd have fallen in love so easily..."

"Want to head out for an evening soon and find a couple of girls for fun?"

"Sure."

He fidgeted slightly before he asked, "Want to give bottoming a try?"

"Is it really that good? I mean, I guess a part of me has been curious for a little while. And I've watched some videos of a girl topping a guy."

"What did you think?"

"It's hot."

"Why don't we hit a club next weekend? There's always lots of girls out and about. We could pick up a couple that might be interested in fucking us both..."

Sculling my drink, I disappeared into the kitchen and gave it some thought as I bought us a couple of drinks. Returning with bottles in hand, I placed one down in front of him before sitting down. "Fuck it, let's do it... And send me a link to the website and I'll sign up too."

The grin on his face had me chuckling. "Good man."

Getting ready the next Saturday afternoon was interesting. We were relaxing back watching the afternoon footy when he glanced at me. "Remember how you were with Kanda in Bangkok..."

"Yeah?"

"Had you had anal sex before that?"

"Nah. Never met any girl that was interested."

"You're aware she would have prepared for it to prevent it getting too dirty."

"I'm aware." It took a few seconds for the light bulb to switch on. "Oh... Well, I've never done that before..."

"I can help if it's not too weird. You don't need a whole enema. That's overkill. Just douche and a clean-out will suffice. I've read that those who do porn have a whole list of things they do to keep themselves ready for it."

And that's how I ended up in a shower with my best friend as we readied ourselves. I'd seen him naked plenty of times before as neither of us was embarrassed or weirded out about male nudity. No, it didn't end up in us touching each other, having sex or anything. We spent the time cleaning and being idiots. We'd been best mates for most of our lives. Very few if any secrets, but we were not attracted to each other. We just did shit together that probably had people thinking 'They're probably fucking'.

Dressing in a simple tight t-shirt and jeans with a nice pair of shoes, neither of us was overly muscular, just that definition that came from staying healthy and attending the gym a few days a week. Starting with a couple of beers at pubs we enjoyed in the city, we knew the place to head was the gay quarter of Sydney. Mike knew of the perfect club for us to visit when it came to meeting transwomen, asking me to just trust him as he took the lead. I was happy enough to follow.

We were being hit on within fifteen minutes by men, politely declining as we admitted to being interested in something else. Two women were watching us with interest. I met the eyes of the woman on the right and I almost shuddered as it was that look which suggested she was stripping me in her mind and then imagining doing many naughty things together.

Mike might have suggested he'd take the lead, but we were putty in their paws when they approached us. Cool. Calm. Sexy. Beautiful. Her name was Samantha, her voice slightly husky, not a real surprise. She had gorgeous blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her vest was tight to her body, cleavage on display. The skirt would have been considered positively scandalous, fishnet stockings, and the boots she wore helped her reach a height at least three or so inches above me.

After enjoying a couple of drinks, the women wanted to dance and it was amusing that they took the lead, feeling her hands on my arse as her blue eyes sparkled as they looked into mine.

"You're rather cute and very handsome," she stated, "Been with a girl like me before?"

I guess she didn't need to confess as although she passed in my eyes, the fact she was so tall, and her shoulders were a little broad suggested enough. "Just the once," I replied, "In Bangkok."

"Ah, a pretty little ladyboy. Fuck her a lot?" Feeling myself blush, her hand ended up on my cheek. Softer than I thought it would be. "Ah, you got feelings for her?"

"I like to think we made love the entire time we were together. If I'd stayed..."

"Would you like to go home with me tonight, Mark?"

"I'd like that."

"I'll tell you one thing though. Although I'm a woman, I love to fuck. Would you like that?"

"I've never done it before. I'm guessing your friend..."

"She was the one to point you two out. Your friend is rather obvious in what he likes as he never looked at a single man. He ignored the obvious straight women here who are looking to just drink and dance."

Mike's partner, Sally, was all over him and it wasn't any real surprise that we left together as a group. Taking the two women back to our apartment, Mike had told me to let them take the lead as it was obvious what was going to happen once we were home. Offering a glass of wine to the girls, we disappeared into the kitchen to get their drinks.

"We're totally getting fucked tonight, mate," he whispered, grinning widely, "I hope you enjoy it."

Walking back out to the living room, I almost dropped the drinks in my hand as the two women hadn't wasted time stripping near enough naked, only leaving on their stockings and shoes. My eyes went straight to Samantha's crotch, and it was obvious she was larger than Kanda... And larger than me or Mike. Sally was just as big as me and a glance at Mike suggested he was enjoying what he could see.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,331 Followers