Love Around the World 21: Uruguay

Story Info
The small South American country has a surprise or two.
14.1k words
4.39
3.9k
4

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers

A/N - To be honest, thinking of places that start with U, regarding either a country or a city, did take some thinking about. I could only think of two other places starting with U. Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia, and Uluru, otherwise known as Ayer's Rock, in the centre of Australia.

Uruguay has never really been on the list of places I wanted to visit, but after reading up about the country, if I ever get over to travelling around South America, it will definitely be a country that I will be stopping to visit.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok, Thailand (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden, Germany (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou, China (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Love Around the World - København, Denmark (Transgender)

Love Around the World - London, England (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Montenegro (Mature)

Love Around the World - Nepal (Romance)

Love Around the World - Oviedo, Spain (Incest)

Love Around the World - Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Incest)

Love Around the World - Quezon City, Philippines (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Reykjavik, Iceland (Incest)

Love Around the World - Sri Lanka (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Tromsø, Norway (Mature)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

The small South American country has a surprise or two.

*****

When people think of travelling to South America, I believe they always have certain places in mind. Rio in Brazil for the carnival and further north to perhaps tour the Amazon. Buenos Aires in Argentina and further south in the country as a base to perhaps hop over to Antarctica. Machu Picchu in Peru is on many a traveller's bucket list. Even countries such as Chile and Colombia will likely be on an itinerary, even if it is only to visit a city or region before moving on.

Uruguay is a small country wedged between the far larger Brazil and Argentina. Yet when I was putting together an itinerary of travelling around South America, intending to visit each country after flying into Chile from Sydney, I knew a visit to South America had to include the often-forgotten little country overshadowed by its far larger neighbours.

"Uruguay?" Mike asked, clearly surprised at my suggestion, "What the hell is in Uruguay? The only thing I know about them is they've won two FIFA World Cups!"

"To be honest, I didn't even know that!" Scott exclaimed, chuckling away to himself.

"But I guess if we're going to hit every country, then we might as well do our research," Daniel added, "So what's there, Mark?"

"Well, first of all it's how we get there. We'll eventually arrive in Rio in Brazil, then head south-west to Sao Paulo, south to Porto Alegre, and then we can head into Uruguay. If we stick to the coast, we'll visit Punta del Este, then west to Montevideo, before we head further west to Colonia del Sacramento. The best thing is that we can get a ferry from Colonia to Buenos Aires in Argentina."

"What's Uruguay meant to be like?" Mike wondered, "Do they speak much English?"

"They speak Spanish like most of South America, but apparently, it's very different to the Spanish you'd hear in Spain, closer to that spoken in Argentina. Where we're going, we should survive on English though considering most of South America speaks Spanish, with Portuguese in Brazil, I guess learning at least a few sentences in the local lingo would help."

"How long are you thinking of staying there?" Daniel asked.

"Punta del Este is somewhere we can relax by the beach, consume booze and have a good time. Montevideo is all about history and culture. Colonia is a UNESCO World Heritage site. There'll be a mix of things to do. I've looked into travelling to the interior. To be honest, nearly everything interesting is by the coast. I reckon we can take our time."

"And what about... um..." Mike made a gesture with his hand which had me laughing. "It's just we know what you're going to be like in Brazil considering your interests, and we know you've been chatting to those girls in Colombia and Argentina..."

"What Mike wants to know is are there lots of transwomen in Uruguay?" Scott finally asked.

"Yes, there are, because it's considered one of the most accepting and liberal countries in South America when it comes to equality."

Scott looked at Mike and smiled. "You know he's totally getting fucked in every country we visit."

Daniel laughed out loud. "Please, like Mike won't be interested in meeting a beautiful girl or two and taking a big girlcock..."

"What about you?" Scott asked Daniel.

Daniel glanced in my direction. "I hope we meet a bunch of girls and we're all fucked together. I mean, I don't want to touch any of you guys, but it'll be fun if we're all fucked together."

We spent months planning our trip and had already spent a couple of years scrimping and saving every single dollar. The four of us lived together in a two-bedroom townhouse to save money on rent and bills. It meant we had to share bedrooms which proved rather amusing when any of us brought a girl home as it usually meant at least one of us was stuck sleeping in the living room.

Given that we'd spent so long saving, the four of us were quitting our jobs, gave notice regarding our jobs. We had no real plan on how long we'd spend everywhere except that we would be flying from Sydney, Australia into Santiago, Chile, we'd skip over into Paraguay before heading north-west to Bolivia. We would eventually head counter-clockwise around South American until we ended up back in Santiago to fly home.

"I hope you stay safe while you're over there," my mother stated a month or so before I was due to depart.

Both of my older sisters smirked. "He's just looking forward to getting fucked by all the beautiful Latin girls," Melanie stated.

"Do you blame them though? Our little brother is very cute," Mary added with a sweet smile in my direction.

"Shame none of our friends have a girlcock, otherwise I reckon he wouldn't need to go away. We'd just get all our friends to fuck him," Melanie suggested.

"Oh please, if you had a girlcock, you'd definitely fuck him, Mel," Mary stated ever so sweetly, the love she had for me in her tone.

"You'd fuck him too, Mary!" Melanie retorted though there was humour in her tone, "Our little brother would always be smiling as his big sisters would spend all their time looking after him."

Both then looked at our mother, who returned a sweet smile in my direction. "Your brother is very submissive though I'm not sure he could handle me if I had a girlcock," she stated, "Though I would spend every day taking care of my baby boy."

I felt myself blushing as I won't lie, I'd often fantasised about my mother and sisters though only in the sense of exactly what they talked about. I'd always been attracted to women though only if they had an appendage between their legs. I knew it was likely that many would consider me fetishising them, but I'd had plenty of lovers since turning eighteen and what I'd learned from my mother and sisters is about treating women with respect.

I'll be honest, my mother was right about me being submissive. I wasn't exactly the most masculine of men. None of my friends were either. I wasn't particularly tall. I couldn't put on muscle mass to save my life. And I'd never been what you'd call assertive. My mother had always been a rather domineering sort of woman though it was never at the cost of me knowing how much she loved me. My sisters were almost the same though they loved to dote on me at the same time.

Mum had wondered while I was going through puberty if I was gay. She did ask me a couple of times and I told her that I had no attraction to men. When I brought home my first girlfriend when I was eighteen, she was amused as Renee was taller and older, and Mum figured out she was trans within around a minute or so of them talking. Renee passed completely, but it was the fact my mother had me figured out and she was soon asking all about my interests and love life.

By the time I was my current age, twenty-five, I was no stranger to going down on a transwoman and I loved being fucked by them. My current girlfriend, Gloria, knew all about my trip and though she was sad about me leaving, she was spending every night fucking me into the mattress as she told me that she wanted me to have the time of my life once I was off the plane in Santiago.

"How is Gloria?" Mum asked once we were on the couch, Mum sipping at a glass of wine, me with a bourbon and mixer.

"She's okay. I think she's putting a brave face on whenever we're together."

"Is she going to wait for you?"

"No. I don't want her to. I want her to find a man she can love who won't disappear on her."

"Is she mad at you about it?"

"No. She knows this has been a lifelong ambition and doesn't want me to keep putting it off."

"How long do you think you'll be away?"

"A few months minimum." Hearing her sniffing, I turned to see her eyes glistening, and wrapping an arm around her as she leaned into me. "I'll miss you too, Mum," I said softly.

"We've barely spent any time apart in all your life, baby. You come around for dinner at least twice a week. You're the only man... After your father left, you were so supportive..."

"Mum, it was all you. Come on, you kept everything chugging along while he was being a complete prick. You've always been so strong."

"Except when it comes to you, baby," she said, hearing her laugh lightly.

"Did you think it was weird what Melanie and Mary said earlier?"

"No. Those two girls love you so much, Mark. You're their little brother and they absolutely adore you. Though nothing can exceed a mother's love for her youngest child."

"Did you mean what you said, Mum?" I asked softly.

"I love you so much, baby. Could I do such a thing with my son?" She paused and snuggled tighter. "If you'd come to me after you were eighteen, a virgin and asked if we could make love, I would have invited you straight into my bed."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I can think of no greater display of love between a mother and her son than by breaking the ultimate taboo." She paused before laughing to herself. "And your sisters would quickly figure it out and be insanely jealous. Baby, if you were not so submissive and clearly a bottom, you'd have three women in this household who'd love you to death."

"Are you happy, Mum? I haven't seen you with a man, even a date..."

"I have toys. I have my son to snuggle with me everywhere except in bed. I can survive otherwise."

Arriving home a little later, I walked in the door and could hear grunting and groaning from my bedroom I shared with Mike. The door was ajar, glancing in to see Mike on his knees, head on a pillow, with his girlfriend pounding him from behind. Sensing my presence, she glanced towards the door and smiled, giving me a cheeky little wave, before she mounted him and really started to drive her girlcock into him.

"Who's my little bitch?" she growled.

"I am!" Mike moaned, "I'm your bitch, Denise."

"Yeah, that's right. My little bitch who just loves my big, thick girlcock."

Walking away, shaking my head, I was sitting back on the couch when Daniel walked out wearing just a pair of shorts, laughing to himself as he disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a couple of bottles of beer as he sat next to me. Like me, he was a rather short and slim young man. Honestly, if we were actually gay, we'd totally be the sort of twinks some men seem to covet.

"Guess you're sleeping out here?" he asked, "Scott is fast asleep though his arse is probably leaking cum and will be doing all night. Vanessa was around earlier and spent a good couple of hours pounding him senseless."

"How's she handling him leaving?"

"She's upset but also realistic about the situation. Denise is just going to spend as much time possible fucking Mike before we leave. Speak to Gloria tonight?" he asked.

"I'm going to spend tomorrow night with her."

"How is she doing?"

"Brave face and all though I know I'm breaking her heart at the same time."

"Ever thought about not going?"

Picking at the label on the bottle, I eventually nodded. "Yeah... I did mention it to Gloria, and she pretty much told me not to be stupid and that I was going. She didn't want me to live with any regrets when it came to travelling. She knows it's been our ambition since we were fourteen."

We were still chatting away when Denise walked out around an hour later, dressed and looking like she hadn't spent the last couple of hours fucking her boyfriend hard. Blowing us a kiss and wishing us goodnight, I poked my head into my bedroom to find Mike passed out on his bed. At least it meant I could sleep on my bed instead of the couch.

A week before our departure, the four of us invited our girlfriends around for dinner and one last big session. It was amusing that we had them sitting back on our two couches as each boyfriend mounted the girlcock of their girlfriend, the four of us quickly bouncing up and down together as I kissed Gloria with all the love that I had for her. When I leaned back and met her eyes, I could see the love she had for me. I knew leaving was breaking her heart.

"Last time, baby," she whispered, "Though I'm coming to the airport to say goodbye."

"You know I love you..."

"I know you do, baby. As much as I love you. But you need to do this. And I'm going to find someone almost like you. Not just like you, because there's only one of you and I'm going to remember you ever so fondly."

I ended up bent over the couch, my knees on the floor, as Gloria gently pumped me from behind, leaning forward with her head on my shoulder, hot breath on my cheek as I felt her nuzzling into me every so often. When she finally came inside me for the first time, I think we both felt emotional as I heard her choke back a sob.

"I love you," she murmured, pulling out though only so I could sit back on the couch as she shuffled forward, sliding her girlcock back inside me so we could make out while she continued to pump me, "God, I'm going to miss you so much, baby."

It was considered our last big session though that was only in the sense of our four girlfriends all making love to us at the same time. I spent most of the time with Gloria at her place until the night before I was due to fly out, Gloria stayed at our place, making love as Mike was having love made to him with his girlfriend. Gloria snuggled into me afterwards, unable to stop the tears from flowing. Mike glanced across the room as his girlfriend was almost sobbing in despair. I knew my eyes were glistening as I held Gloria, and Mike was about ready to fall apart.

There wasn't a dry eye at the airport the next evening as Mum, my sister and Gloria all sobbed as they hugged me tightly. Gloria whispered how much she would miss me though wished me the best of times, and hoped that when I eventually returned, we would at least remain friends. My sisters pulled me into them and had me laughing as some of their suggestions were just plain rude.

Then Mum...

When her soft fingers caressed my cheek, I felt myself blush before she kissed me on the lips for the first time that I could remember. "You're nothing like your father," she stated, "You have such a good heart, baby. That's why Gloria loves you. It's why all your girlfriends have loved you. And now you're going to meet so many beautiful women. You'll treat them kindly and with respect. And I know you're going to have lots of sex as well. And if you end up bringing a girlfriend or wife back, I know I'm going to love her because she's going to love you."

"Never say never, Mum."

"Now you go and have a wonderful time. I want to see lots of photos and see you making lots of friends. Be safe and have lots of fun."

After a last group hug with my family and Gloria, I picked up my backpack and, with my three friends, we walked towards security and a great new adventure in our lives.

*****

A few months later...

We'd had an absolute blast from the moment we landed in Santiago. We flew into Paraguay and it was a difficult first country as there wasn't the usual tourist infrastructure, our Spanish wasn't exactly great and it was difficult finding people who spoke much English. Bolivia was fantastic and we enjoyed the indigenous culture that was on display around the country. No visit to Peru is complete without a visit to Machu Picchu. Ecuador was a tiny little country that included a flying visit to the Galapagos Islands.

It was Colombia where we had our first foray into South American women and our visit to Bogota was lots of fun. The four of us made sure we booked a hotel in an area of the city that would cater to our interests. And Colombian transwomen were absolutely stunning, and given we were four rather white guys clearly on holiday, we received plenty of interest each night and rarely returned to our hotel without company.

We knew before leaving Australia that visiting Venezuela would likely not be possible, and in the interests of personal safety, we skipped visiting the country though we would have loved to at least visit Angel Falls. Skipping Venezuela meant Guyana was our next destination, and we were all relieved that it was an English-speaking country, and it was also a country that played cricket!

Suriname was our next destination. Guyana was a former British colony; Suriname was a former Dutch colony, and the language they spoke was an amusing mix of Dutch, English and Creole. French Guiana was after we visited Suriname. Given how the French think about things, entering French Guiana meant entering the French Republic. Thankfully, Mike spoke pretty good French, so he did most of the translating for us.

Then it was Brazil. Ah, Brazil! To say we had the time of our lives in Brazil isn't an understatement. We didn't just go straight to Rio and all the pleasures it had to offer. We did visit a few places in the north before we ended up in the city of Copacabana, Ipanema and Carnival...

Did we have lots of sex in Brazil? Yes. Yes, we did. We had learned a bit of Spanish during our travels, and we'd made sure that we kept learning Portuguese in preparation for our visit to Brazil. But we were surprised that many transwomen we met spoke at least some level of English, and when it was simply two people attracted to each other and wanted to fuck, you don't really need to speak all that many words.

We had to change our plans slightly as getting a bus from southern Brazil into Uruguay would have proven to be a pain in the arse. We spent a few days in Sao Paolo before boarding a flight to Uruguay and Punta del Este. A beach resort town to the east of Montevideo, we arrived in the late afternoon, and after going through immigration, caught a taxi to our hotel that we'd booked for around five nights.

"Can't beat this," I stated as we sat back on lounges on the beach, a cocktail in hand delivered by a very pretty girl. The bar had music playing though it wasn't too loud. The beach was busy though not overly crowded. We'd all developed healthy tans during our trip and managed to keep the weight away despite the good food and drink we'd been enjoying the past few months.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers