Love Around the World 21: Uruguay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when she mounted me that I groaned though I couldn't help smiling at her, feeling her lean down to kiss me as she really started to drive her girlcock harder and harder into me.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, feeling her kiss me again, "Fuck me harder, Gabriela..."

"I will, baby. I'm going to fuck you all night."

"I hope so. Want to feel you cum in me again and again..."

Feeling her really drive her girlcock harder and harder had me grunting though she seemed to realise it was just how I loved being fucked. She kissed my cheek, nibbled at my earlobe, and ran her fingers through my hair as she drove into me harder and harder. I could hear Mike next to me grunting and whimpering, aware Maria was no doubt fucking him even harder. Considering what she was saying, I knew Mike was going to have trouble saying goodbye to her.

"I'm close, baby," Gabriela growled into my ear, "I'm so close... Want me to cum in you?"

"Please," I moaned softly, "Just fill me up and keep fucking me."

"I'm never going to stop fucking you, baby."

Feeling her girlcock start to throb made me smile, and I knew I was almost on the verge of climaxing even though I hadn't touched my cock. Begging her not to stop, she seemed to figure out what I needed, slamming her girlcock into me faster and faster. It felt so good, I had to start blinking faster to keep the emotions at bay. I was feeling emotions I hadn't felt in months, not since those last nights that I'd shared with Gloria.

When I felt her fingers wrap around my cock, I almost started to cry as I was so desperate to cum.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered into my ear, driving her girlcock harder and harder, "Cum for me, Mark. I know you need to cum for me."

When I did cum, I groaned ever so loudly, I'm sure Daniel and Scott next door heard me and probably started to laugh. They'd heard me cum often enough while I was being fucked. Gabriela only stopped moving when it was obvious my balls were empty and my climax had passed. I felt her pull out as I collapsed onto the bed, Gabriela moving up to lie next to me, pulling me into her body and giving me one hell of a kiss.

"This is what we're going to be doing the entire time we're together, baby," she said softly, caressing my cheek, "If that's what you want..."

It was what I wanted. Fifteen minutes later, we made love as I was on my back with legs spread, Gabriela carefully sliding her lubed-up girlcock back inside me. As soon as she was buried, we shared one hell of a passionate kiss, the sort that expressed plenty of feelings we already had. She started to thrust slowly into me, moving my hips as I stroked my cock at the same time. While we made love, Maria had Mike bent over the bed and she was just slamming her girlcock into him as hard as possible. The smile on Mike's face suggested he was loving every second.

"Do you like that, baby?" Gabriela asked softly.

"Only occasionally. I prefer what we did before, and what we're doing now."

That earned a wonderful smile before she kissed me again. "I'm so glad you came into that club tonight, Mark," she whispered, "I can't wait to spend all the time possible with you. You're so cute... And you're clearly a lovely young man."

"I want to get to know you as much as I can in return," I replied.

Running my fingers up and down her back as her girlcock slowly slid in and out of me, I couldn't help moaning all the time. Just the feeling of a beautiful transwoman being inside me was enough to stir my emotions. But the fact I could already feel something with Gabriela, even though it was only our first night together, I knew it wasn't going to be a one-and-done sort of thing.

I came again rather quickly which wasn't a real surprise. With the right girl, I could cum over and over again. Sure, it wasn't always a big load, but it felt wonderful each and every time. Gabriela lasted longer the second time, my legs eventually ended up wrapped around her upper arms, and my arse lifted slightly off the bed as she slowly pumped into me. When I felt her cum inside me again, she kissed me with so much passion, when we broke apart after a few minutes, I think we were both blushing.

Pulling out of me, she admitted that she didn't have much energy left. Spooning back against her, we watched Maria continue to pound into Mike. I'm sure many others would have winced at the treatment my best friend was taking, but from the smile on his face and the fact he was urging her on, it was obvious that Maria had found just the sort of man she needed as she was clearly having the time of her life.

She eventually pulled out and grabbed him by the hair, forcing him onto his knees and her girlcock into his mouth before she came all over his face. Smearing her cum all over his face made me chuckle before her demeanour changed in an instant, getting on her knees and kissing him with an incredible amount of passion, caressing her cheek, the gaze in her eyes...

Gabriela had been looking at me in a similar way. I think we definitely had Uruguayan girlfriends.

Waking Gabriela with a blowjob the next morning, I felt her stir as I slowly sucked her entire length, wanting a lovely load of cum before we would have breakfast downstairs. Mike was doing the same with Maria, glancing to see Maria wake up and the smile on her face was incredibly heartwarming.

"Naughty boy," Gabriela whispered, looking up to see her smiling down at me, "Want some cum for breakfast?"

"Breakfast, lunch and dinner."

She laughed out loud. "I think you'll need proper food for all the energy you'll need as I fuck you constantly."

Mike and I had blown women together before and could time it so we could get our lovers to orgasm at almost the same time. We glanced at each other from time to time, gauging how our lover was doing, and in the end, I had Gabriela spurting into my mouth perhaps only ten seconds before Maria was doing the same to him. I made Gabriela smile by keeping most of her cum in my mouth, opening up to show her what she'd given me before I closed my mouth and savoured her taste.

"You can blow me whenever you want, baby. I love seeing you swallow my cum already," she stated. Kissing her up her body, we made out for a few minutes before I felt her girlcock thicken again, making her smile as I placed the head of her girlcock at my rosebud and ensured her entire length was inside me again.

"Mike and I want to be in control this morning," I said, "Can you handle that, Maria?"

"I know I'm going to love seeing him ride me," Maria said softly, glancing to see her gazing at him so lovingly... And the way he was already looking back at her, part of me already worried about us leaving.

Climaxing all over Gabriela had her giggling as I left five thick streaks of cum on her chest and over her breasts, hearing Mike groaning next to me as I knew the sounds that he made well enough when he was enjoying an orgasm of his own. We'd never touched each other intimately, never masturbated with each other, we'd just been fucked together in the same room more times than I could count.

"Can you cum like this?" he asked Maria.

"You've got such a tight little arse, I'll always cum in you, cutie," Maria assured him.

As for Gabriela, she eventually had me lean forward as she started to pump up into me. Feeling her hands running up and down my back felt wonderful, I rested my head next to hers as she pumped me faster and harder, glancing to see Maria was doing the same with Mike. She glanced my way and smiled before she nuzzled into his neck. Turning to face Gabriela, the look in her eyes made me smile.

"Love your tight little arse, baby," she stated, "Going to fill you up again, then we're heading down for breakfast where you're going to leak my cum the entire time."

"I love feeling my lover's cum dribbling out of me."

Once our lovers had climaxed and filled us with another load of thick cum, we slid off their girlcocks and I just had to cuddle into Gabriela, Mike doing the same with Maria. We only moved when our stomachs started to rumble, not putting on any underwear as we dressed and gathered in the hallway, knocking on the door of our friends to let them know we were going downstairs for breakfast.

Mike did wince once or twice when sitting down after visiting the buffet, Maria leaning over and teasing him as she hadn't been gentle with him at all the night before. She pounded him for hours and Mike loved every second. He loved feeling sore and tender the next morning, yet he'd still happily be fucked just as hard again as quickly as possible if he had his way.

Gabriela and Maria needed to get changed, asking if we wanted to join them on the beach. Mike and I agreed immediately, Daniel and Scott having the same luck as us as the two girls they were with were also friends. Making sure we had everything we needed, we followed Gabriela and Maria to their hotel, which wasn't all that far away from ours. Once we were in their room, they stripped naked and grabbed a bikini each, tucking their girlcocks away as they didn't want to draw too much attention.

"We might fuck you on the beach anyway," Maria stated, "Are you plugged up, cutie?" she asked Mike.

He snorted and glanced at me. "Mark and I are always plugged up. On a night out back in Sydney if we were single, we were always prepared to meet a couple of beautiful girls who wanted to fuck us."

"Have you ever fucked a girl, Mark?" Gabriela asked me.

"Only a couple of times," I admitted, "I've always preferred, you know, girls... But... It's awkward because I also knew I wanted to be..."

Gabriela pulled me to her body and cuddled me tightly. "It's okay, baby. I was just wondering. I'm glad I met a young man like you who knows what he wants. And I know if I didn't offer what you wanted, you would have been my friend."

"I had plenty of transwomen just as friends back home," I said, "Mike and I were well-known in the community. We supported them as much as we could. We're aware most don't want to fuck guys though we've been fortunate enough to meet plenty who do like submissive men."

Kissing me softly, she caressed my cheek before grabbing what she needed before we walked downstairs and towards the beach. Daniel, Scott and the girls they'd made friends with joined us on the beach. After laying down our towels and the girls ensuring their bags were safe, we immediately ran into the water, the girls squealing before we quickly partnered up, Gabriela eagerly kissing me as she looked sexy as hell with her body glistening from the water.

Mixing our time between the water and relaxing on our towels, we'd positioned ourselves in a rather quiet area of the beach, and after Mike and I had a whispered conversation, quickly including Daniel and Scott, we positioned ourselves in front of our partners, running my fingers up Gabriela's legs before reaching the knots that kept her bikini bottoms in place.

"Are you going to be naughty, baby?" she cooed, "Going to suck my big girlcock again?"

"I think he needs a big girlcock in his mouth," Maria stated, staring intensely at Mike, "He needs more cum down his throat."

"You can suck my girlcock wherever you want," Daniela told Scott.

"Get those soft lips around my girlcock now," Helena demanded from Daniel, "I really need to cum, baby."

Anyone who walked by would have seen what could have only been described as one hell of an erotic scene as four young men were busy bobbing up and down on the girlcocks of their lovers. The four girls were not shy in making noise, moaning loudly as I knew the four of us had a very good oral game. I'd sucked enough girlcock over the years to know how good I was, and while I loved teasing my partner, I also loved proving how quickly I can get them off.

"That's it, cutie," Maria moaned, "Suck my big girlcock. God, you're going to make me cum so fast!"

"I think they should ride us afterwards," Helena stated, "Make us cum, get us hard, then we'll fuck them."

"Fuck it, I'm in," Daniela murmured, "I'm so fucking horny..."

Daniela was the first to cum, Scott eagerly gulping down her cum and I knew he'd be looking smugly at us for making her cum first. Maria was the next to cum, and I couldn't help smiling as she sat up rather quickly once Mike had swallowed her cum, the pair sharing a passionate kiss as Gabriela and Helena came at almost the same time, Gabriela whimpering more than once as I gulped down her cum before kissing up her body, straddling her as we shared our own passionate kiss.

"I'd love you to stay," Maria whispered, causing both me and Gabriela to look at them in surprise, "Gabi... We've been waiting so long and they're just what we've been looking for." Maria might have had a rather dominant persona, but the way she stroked Mike's cheek and gazed into his eyes, it might have seemed a little fast, but sometimes the heart just knows.

Once we had the four girls hard again, we just had to leap on and go for a ride. What had the four girls laughing away was the fact we all came over on them rather quickly and told them how turned on we were. While we did concentrate on our lovers, I knew I wasn't the only one watching my friends bouncing up and down on the girlcocks of their lovers. It wouldn't be the last time we'd all watch each other being fucked, or that's what I guessed.

Though they could have cum in that position, the four of us ended up on our knees, heads resting on the towel, arses in the air as a thick girlcock was slipped inside each of us, the girls mounting us and proceeding to fuck us hard and fast. Our moans and groans must have echoed around the beach. We could have had a crowd of a hundred people, and I don't think any of us would have cared. All that mattered was that we were being fucked nice and hard, and I savoured feeling Gabriela being inside me for every single second.

Feeling her erupt inside me made me smile, her body carefully relaxing on top of me as I lowered myself down, so I was flat on the towel, her girlcock still hard and throbbing inside me. She wasn't the first one to cum, Maria was the last to climax as she was fucking Mike ever so hard, the look of delight on his face enough to make me laugh.

Once they pulled out, the eight of us immediately headed off into the water, the girls not bothering with putting on their bikini bottoms, their long girlcocks flopping away. There was plenty of laughing and giggling as we splashed water and dunked each other, Gabriela eventually making her way towards me, a shy smile on her face before we shared an intense kiss.

She asked, "Maybe I could go to Argentina with you?"

"God yes!" Maria exclaimed, cuddling Mike ever so tightly, "Would you like that, cutie?"

"Actually... I'd love that," Mike replied softly, and when I looked into his eyes that gazed at Maria, I knew how he was feeling.

Returning to our hotels once the sun started to dip, we agreed to meet up for dinner as the four girls were friendly with each other and it was obvious they liked us immensely. As we were getting changed, Mike finally turned to me as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Mate... I think I'm in love," he whispered, "Maria... She's perfect, mate. I'm so fucking scared right now because it's so intense. I'm trying to write it off as just some holiday fling, but when she looks at me the same way..." He took a deep breath and looked at me sitting across from him. "And I think Gabriela is already falling in love with you too."

"Yeah... Do you think they'll come to Argentina with us?"

"I think they'll follow us wherever we go, mate. Thing is, I've loved our time here. Everyone is so friendly. If life in Montevideo looks interesting enough, I'll be tempted to learn Spanish and, you know... Think about moving here."

"You reckon?"

"Although they're women, they're considered, you know, assigned male at birth. So it would still be considered same-sex and..." He blushed brightly. "The best way to stay in a country with someone is to get married."

"Jesus, you're serious, aren't you?"

"I know it's too early to actually be in love, but if I'm still feeling this sort of intensity after Montevideo, and then we have a wonderful time together in Buenos Aires and wherever we go afterwards, I might just look into seeing how I could move here."

"I wonder if Gabriela would like to move to Australia... Though if Montevideo proves to be quite a nice city, maybe heading back to Sydney... It'll break Mum's heart though."

"Just something to think about, I guess."

Joining the girls for dinner, they treated us to a purely Uruguayan experience. Got to be honest, as a vegetarian, you might just about find enough options to survive eating out in Uruguay. As a vegan, you don't have a chance. Stay home! Though there was an Italian influence, it was obvious that the locals loved meat. Much like Argentina had a reputation for beef, Uruguay also had an enormous industry that meant steaks were pretty much sold everywhere at affordable prices.

We gorged ourselves that night on barbecue.

"Girls, we have four rooms and I think we should have a night alone with our lovers," Maria stated, stroking Mike's face ever so lovingly, "Granted, I'm going to fuck my boyfriend into submission tonight, but I'd rather do it without an audience tonight."

"Agreed," Helena replied, leaving a soft kiss on Daniel's face, "A little privacy would be nice."

Though Gabriela and I made love in my hotel room that night a couple of times, we spent more of the time talking to each other as I snuggled against her. She'd lived as a woman for over twenty years, having figured out even before puberty that she knew she was a girl. Her parents were supportive as was her younger sister. Some old friends hadn't understood though she'd made plenty of friends in the community. She worked as a cam-girl for many years, only solo though it had provided her with more than enough money to go through some surgeries and live a comfortable life. Her current job was office-based and she was taking advantage of not having had a holiday in quite a while.

Making love before going to sleep, my legs were wrapped around her hips, ankles locked at her lower back, I smiled as I felt her girlcock slide inside me until I knew every inch had been given to me. Slowly stroking my cock, Gabriela was smiling at me, sharing whispered words of affection, and I just had a feeling we were falling for each other hard.

The next couple of days were a lot of fun, the eight of us either relaxing on the beach, where we were naughty and had some naked fun, or we'd take advantage of one of the many beach bars, sipping at delicious cocktails and enjoying some filling snacks. The weather remained fantastic, warm without being stifling hot. At least the four of us males had earned a nice tan. Gabriela and the other girls were almost naturally brown.

The girls were the first to leave, the four of them residents of Montevideo. Gabriela and Maria lived together, providing their address. Helena and Daniela didn't live together though we were amused that the four all lived in the same neighbourhood so at least we could stay close to each other, Daniela and Helena invited their boyfriends to stay with them.

That last night in Punta del Este was rather lonely as the four of us missed our girlfriends terribly, finding ourselves sitting in a pub in silence before we finally looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"God, we are pathetic," Mike stated, shaking his head, "Though I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was left really feeling something, right?"

"I'm already picturing her walking towards me in a white dress," Daniel replied, "Though my mind then goes to the reception and the fact my wife would fuck me hard and leave her cum dripping out of me before we walked into the reception hall."

"God, the idea of being fucked by my wife in a wedding dress is a fucking turn-on," Scott groaned, leaning back in his chair, "I'd suck her off in front of everyone if that's what she wanted."