Love Around the World 21: Uruguay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told Maria that I'd not only wear a wedding ring. I'd let her collar me," Mike admitted.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded with a grin on his face. "Only one other girl has really been interested in the whole dom/sub thing. Maria mentioned she was rather keen to try if I was."

"I'll stick with just being fucked nice and hard," I replied.

We eagerly left for Montevideo the next morning, getting off the bus station where four beautiful transwomen were waiting for us. It had barely been a day since we'd last seen them, but the kiss we each shared with our girlfriend was something else, Gabriela pressing her body into mine and I could feel her girlcock in her jeans.

"Got to get them home right now," Maria murmured, "I really need to fuck him, Gabi."

An hour later, I was naked on Gabriela's bed, her hands at my hips as she slammed her girlcock into me nice and hard. Eventually leaning forward with her hands on the bed, she drove into me faster and faster, making her chuckle as she knew I'd cum just from having her girlcock inside me, and that just urged her on to fuck me harder and harder until she buried her girlcock and I felt her cum inside me.

"There," she said, kissing my shoulder. "That's much better, baby. Another load of cum in your cute little butt."

Feeling her pull out, I turned over onto my back as she leaned forward, resting on a forearm as she kissed me softly, her girlcock still hard and resting next to my cock. I wasn't as thick nor as long, and I loved it. I loved having a big girl as my girlfriend. She kissed me again, her fingers running up and down my cheek, her brown eyes gazing into mine.

"We'll come with you to Colonia and then Buenos Aires," she said, "After that... I don't know..."

"Mike doesn't want to go home."

"Maria's figured that out already..." She placed her hand on my chest above my heart. "What do you want, Mark?"

"Would you like to come to Australia with me?" She sighed and I knew the answer. "I'd love to stay here, Gabriela. I really would, but the idea of my mother and sisters... I'd miss them a lot."

"How much do you like me, Mark?"

"I'm scared at how strong my feelings are for you already. I just want to be sure before I make a decision."

Montevideo is the capital city, with a couple of million people, yet it has the feel of a large bustling town. Nothing like the urban sprawl of Sydney, and there is certainly a real charm to the place that I knew I wasn't the only one to fall in love with. Having locals as guides really helped us, Gabriela rarely releasing my hand as we walked around the city. Maria and Mike were quite obviously falling in love with each other very quickly, and the other two couples were very happy with each other.

We spent three days playing tourists as there was so much to see that the girls split the city up into areas we could visit. When it came to meals, we ate a lot of steak. We also enjoyed something called chivito, a local sandwich that was termed as a heart attack on a plate. As for nightlife, the girls knew where to go, ending up in a club each night where there were so many beautiful girls. They didn't mind us looking though I was dragged onto the dancefloor each night by Gabriela, almost glaring at the other girls though she'd eventually start laughing. It was obvious who I belonged to.

And the sex... Given that Gabriela and Maria had their own rooms in their apartment, at least I didn't have to listen to Mike being fucked all the time. Well, we did hear them occasionally as Maria was not a quiet lover either, and hearing the headboard of her bed constantly banging into the wall was amusing. Gabriela loved to fuck me, but we spent more time making love. Each night, I felt my feelings for her growing stronger and deeper, and whenever her eyes would gaze at me in return, I could see hers developing at the same time.

Our last night before leaving for Colonia was spent with the four of us taking our girlfriend out for a date alone. Gabriela picked a small restaurant away from the tourist areas, where no-one spoke any English though my Spanish was getting better, Gabriela took time each day to teach me a few more things. And she knew I loved it when she spoke Spanish when we were being intimate.

We returned to her home before Mike and Maria, made our way straight to her bedroom, slowly undressing each other as we made out. Once we were naked, she pressed her body into mine as her tongue explored my mouth, whimpering into hers as I felt one of her hands squeeze my arse.

"Baby..." she whispered, her brown eyes gazing at me, "I love you."

"I love you, Gabriela."

The smile on her face lit up the room. "You do? You really love me?"

"God yes. I think I knew that first night together. It just felt right."

"I know. I felt that too."

"What do we do?" I had to ask.

She started to blink rapidly as she leaned down to kiss me. "I want you to stay with me," she finally whispered, "Stay with me. Mike will stay here with Maria. She is what he needs. I'm what you need as much as you are what I need. I need you. I want you to stay with me, Mark."

I took a deep breath and hugged her tightly. "Okay," I whispered.

"Really?"

"Really."

That made her cry, great heaving sobs causing her body to shudder as she clutched at my body. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "I'm going to make you one of the happiest men in the world from this moment on."

"I'll need to go home first, explain everything to the family."

"That's okay, baby. As long as you come back."

"We'll finish our trip and I'll book a return flight from Santiago to Sydney and back, then I'll just get a flight from Santiago to Montevideo when I come back. Mike has already looked into getting a work visa and residency. He's suggested it's quite easy. We'll just need to learn Spanish rather quickly."

Maria was ever so excited for her best friend the next morning when we told them that I would be coming back. Mike then cleared his throat, and he was almost blushing. "I'll go to Colonia with you, but then I'm coming back here to stay," he told me, "I can get a residency permit without needing to leave the country. I've already spoken to my folks. Considering they've never been as accepting as your mother has been, mate... I don't see the point in going home."

"Spoken to Daniel and Scott?" I wondered.

"I'm not sure what they'll do though I think they've fallen in love just like us."

Finishing our time in Montevideo, we spent a couple of nights in Colonia before Mike and Maria wished us well before they returned to the capital city. Seeing Mike with Maria, I knew he was making the best decision of his life. While he loved her, there was no missing how in love she was with him. He was absolutely perfect for her.

Buenos Aires was fantastic. Gabriela had been there more than once so could play tour guide once again. It wasn't any real surprise that we spent most of our time as just a couple, Daniel and Helena, Scott and Daniela doing the same thing. We did meet up occasionally, but I wanted to spend as much time as possible only with my girlfriend.

To be honest, given what now lay in my future, I was eager to just get the trip over and done with so I could focus on what was important. Gabriela couldn't stop smiling when I told her that I was just going to head to Santiago, perhaps do a week in Chile, then I'd fly back to Australia, sort things out there, and then return to South America.

I hated leaving her behind at the airport the day I flew out. She was in an absolute flood of tears, hugging me so tightly that I almost had difficulty breathing though I understand her feelings as I knew I was going to miss her just as much. When we shared one last kiss, the feelings of love and desire had me blushing brightly by the time I pulled back to meet her eyes.

"I love you so much, baby. Never would have thought I'd fall in love with a beautiful Australian man," she said, "Please come home to me."

"I'll let you know once I've got everything sorted out."

"I'm going to miss you so much."

"But I'll be back soon. I promise."

*****

Epilogue

Mum wasn't surprised to hear that I'd fallen in love while I was away. But when I explained that I wanted to go back to Uruguay to be with Gabriela, I watched my mother fall apart and that just broke my heart. It was so bad that I slept in the same bed as her that night, snuggling against her as she wept against my chest.

"I'm sorry for being silly, but the idea that you'll be so far away..."

I kissed her forehead and assured her that I would miss her just as much, but I just had to go and be with Gabriela. She assured me that she completely understood.

Telling my sisters was just as difficult, both of them understanding though they needed more than one cuddle with their little brother. But though they were upset, even devastated by me leaving, they knew it was my life and whenever I talked about Gabriela, they would start giggling as they could hear how much I loved her.

The day I flew out to return to Uruguay was tough. My sisters cried and hugged me tightly before letting me go and I was left alone with Mum. She sobbed into my chest again as I cuddled her tightly. "We're already talking about coming over," she murmured as I caressed her side, "Your sisters can't go for years without their little brother in their lives."

"And you?"

"I can already speak French fluently. Learning Spanish won't be too difficult."

"Mum... Are you sure?"

"I want to meet the woman my son is in love with, and also meet her family as I just know they'd be wonderful people. And I've only ever been to Europe. Never seen South America..."

"Just keep me in the loop..."

She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips, the sort of thing that made me blush. Mum just smiled at me. "You're such a handsome young man. Gabriela is a lucky woman to have you as her future husband because I just know you're going to marry her. I've never heard you talk so lovingly about anyone before."

"I really love her, Mum. It's why I just have to go back."

"I know, baby. Just know you have three women here who love you so much. Just as much as your future wife."

"Future wife?"

"Of course. You'd better put a ring on her finger soon."

"Yes, Mum."

Gabriela was ever so excited when I called her after I landed in Santiago, letting her know my flight to Montevideo was on time and I should land as expected. After passing through immigration at Carrasco International Airport, the official checked over my residency permit more than once, asking me questions only in Spanish, probably as some sort of test, I collected my luggage and walked out into the Arrivals Hall.

"Mark!" a voice called before there was a series of garbled Spanish words as Gabriela tottered towards me on her heels. "Oh my God! Baby!" That first kiss was something else, dumping my luggage as her hands were all over my body. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed again, "I love you so much, baby. So, so much."

Maria and Mike were there to greet me as well, Maria proudly showing off the engagement ring, Mike had not wasted any time in proposing. Once we were home, as that's what I would call it from now on, Gabriela was eager to get me into bed, making Maria and Mike laugh as she said she needed to fuck me first before we'd head out for dinner to celebrate my arrival.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as her girlcock slid back inside me for the first time in a couple of months, "Missed this feeling."

"We're going to fuck every single day, baby. I promise you that. I'll send you to work with a bum full of cum, I might even visit you and fuck you during the day, and then at night, I'm going to spend half the night with my girlcock buried inside you."

"Best life ever."

Finding work did prove difficult at first as I wasn't fluent in Spanish. I lived off my savings, and Gabriela was quite happy for me to play the role of house husband, even though we weren't married. Mike had certainly picked up Spanish rather quickly, and he and Gabriela spent plenty of time tutoring me. Mike just did his best to teach me, Gabriela using sex as a reward.

I got a lot of sex anyway, but being allowed to suck on her girlcock after getting all her questions right was even better. Then she'd cum on my face and I'd wear it around until I needed to finally wipe it off.

It took a little longer than I hoped but I eventually found a job where it was primarily Spanish, but they did want English speakers. And once they learned I was Australian, I was suddenly a rather popular guy in the office and numerous men and women were approaching me for English lessons. Gabriela loved it and insisted I offer to help.

Six months after leaving Australia, I proposed to Gabriela after taking her out to dinner at her favourite restaurant and we were in one of her favourite parts of the city. The ring wasn't anything expensive though she didn't care. What mattered to her was that I wanted to make her my wife.

We couldn't marry without my family being present. What made life even better was the day my mother called, and she told me that she was coming to Uruguay with my sisters. I thought she just meant as a visit though that was quickly quashed as she told me that she'd looked into residency and she could easily get it, and my sisters had taken crash courses in Spanish.

I wept with Gabriela holding me in her arms as I expressed to my mother how much I loved her.

Mum loved Gabriela from the moment they met. My sisters absolutely adored her for the simple fact she loved their little brother. When it came to the first meeting of the families, Gabriela's family couldn't really speak much English, so when my mother started speaking in near-perfect Spanish, the relationship between our two families was sealed.

Uruguay is a secular country and, unlike the countries that surround them, the people are not overly religious. Gabriela just wanted to get married. Doing it in a church wasn't something she cared about. I suggested a beach wedding. She loved it and then suggested that we get married in Punta del Este.

"Maybe the same beach we had a lot of fun on," she said with that knowing smirk on her face.

"I have to be fucked by my wife while she's wearing her wedding dress." Then I glanced at my mother, who burst into laughter as I'd forgotten she was there at the table. "Sorry..."

"Please, I know exactly what you get up to, Mark," Mum assured me, "You have a healthy sexual relationship."

Our wedding day was perfect. Blue skies. Not too hot. Mike was my best man. Daniel and Scott were also there as they'd taken the plunge and also moved to Uruguay. Maria was Gabriela's Maid of Honour though no-one looked more beautiful than my wife as she walked towards me barefoot in her white dress. I felt so proud and overly aroused as the smile on her face suggested she was rather aroused in return.

The reception was held in the same hotel we'd stayed in during my first visit. While everyone was arriving for the reception, we did the usual photos before my wife led me to a private room and I got exactly what I wanted, my wife fucking me hard while I was bent over the bed, dumping a lovely thick load of cum into my arse before she patted each cheek and told me that our guests were waiting.

Gabriela recently celebrated her fortieth birthday. She tells me almost every day that she can't remember ever being happier in her life. We've discussed family and agreed to no interest in children. We found our own little house in the suburbs and have a couple of pets we dote on. Maria and Mike married before us, and they live a real dom/sub life together. But Maria is so completely in love with Mike, that even Gabriela chuckles at how she is with him.

"Do you miss home?" Gabriela asked me a week after her birthday, cuddling into her side after we'd spent hours making love.

"I am home, sweetie."

"I mean..."

"My family is here, sweetie. You're here. Mum and my sisters are here. Your family is here. Mike and Maria are family too, just not by blood. I don't regret a thing. I love you so damned much, all I want to do every day is make you as close to happy as you make me."

I heard her sniffle, leaning up to kiss her cheek. "You make me happier than anyone else," she whispered.

"Good. That's all I want to hear from my beautiful wife."

Feeling her relax made me feel better. She usually fell asleep before me as I loved the feeling of having my arm across her chest, feeling it rising and falling as she fell asleep. I'd sometimes lift my head enough to look at her face and feel this swell of love in my heart. Every night, without fail, I'd lean down close to her ear and whisper, "I love you."

Even when asleep, I'd see her smile before I closed my eyes and drifted off to experience dreams that didn't match how good my real life was.