Love Around the World 21: Uruguay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Considering I'm still feeling tender after our time in Brazil," Daniel added, "Though I won't turn down meeting a beautiful woman or two while we're here."

"I've looked online and there is a club or two where we might find girls that interest us," Mike suggested, "Depends on what you want to do. We can just relax here and then hit up the clubs in Montevideo."

"Wouldn't mind hitting a club while we're here," Scott said, "I mean, we loved our time in Brazil. The women certainly seemed to like us..."

"They just loved fucking us," I retorted.

Mike glanced at me. "I'm a little too used to seeing you fucked next to me, mate," he stated.

"Yeah, but you love seeing me taking big girlcock!"

"It's just a live porn movie." He paused and grinned at me. "That last girl in Rio was hung to fuck."

"Yeah, Sao Paolo was okay, but Rio was something else entirely," Scott said, "Could have seen myself staying there and just living my best life."

That first night was spent relaxing at a couple of bars that were close to the beach as the nights remained reasonably warm. Though there was some touristy stuff to see and do, the whole point of our visit to Punta del Este was about relaxing, soaking in the sun, enjoying time in the water, and just having a good time.

Our second night in town saw the four of us dress up and find a club that would suit our interests. Though Mike had done a little research, we eventually just asked the cute girl behind the reception desk. She spoke a little English, and our Spanish was better after a few months in South America, so managed to explain what we wanted.

"Transgénero?" she asked with a smile, "Yes, have you got a map?" Handing it over, she turned it around and explained our location and how we could get there. "Many pretty girls there for handsome young men." I'm sure I wasn't the only one blushing as she asked, "Are you going to Montevideo?"

"After our visit here," I replied.

She pulled out a notepad and wrote a few things down, tearing it off and handing it over to me. "This is a list of clubs where you will find many mujures transgénero. The good thing in Montevideo is that most young people will speak good English though your Spanish is okay."

Heading out with map in hand, the club the receptionist pointed out was only a short walk away. There was a man at the door who checked our identification and asked a couple of questions in Spanish. Realising we were tourists from outside South America, he asked in broken English if we knew the club we were visiting. Suggesting we were interested in transgénero, he grinned and opened the door.

I realised almost immediately that we were one of only a few men in the club, the lighting was not too bright, the music not too loud, and I couldn't help smiling as it felt like every eye around the club was on the four of us as we approached the bar. The girl behind the bar was obviously transgender, simply based on how tall she was. Given that me and my friends were not particularly tall, all of our previous girlfriends had been taller than us.

She spoke a little English, hearing our accents and asking where we were from. As soon as she heard we were from Australia, her eyes lit up and she was calling over other women to come and say hello. I was left thinking they didn't get many visitors from our part of the world.

"Hello, baby," a gorgeous brunette said as she walked towards my position at the bar. Mike was a good-looking dude and already had interest from a woman. Daniel and Scott were a few paces away, chatting away though their eyes were on various women around us.

"Ola," I replied with a smile, glancing up and down. She was taller than me, with long legs that just kept on going, a v-cut blouse that showed off her cleavage, and gorgeous brown eyes that were drinking me in return. She leaned down so I could do the continental thing of kissing her cheeks. "I'm Mark."

"Gabriela," she stated, kissing me on the cheek in return, "From what Daniela stated, you are Australian?"

"Yeah. We've been travelling around South America for a few months now."

"This is your first stop in Uruguay?"

"Yeah, a few nights here then we're heading west. Definitely spending time in Montevideo, maybe a stop in Colonia, then we'll get the ferry over to Buenos Aires."

"And what brings you to a club like this?" she wondered.

Offering to buy her a drink first made her smile as she ordered a cocktail, and after buying myself another drink, we moved over to a small booth, unable to stop smiling at her when her hand immediately rested on my thigh when I had no problem explaining my interests and previous relationships.

"And I'm guessing you're just after some fun while you're here?"

"To be honest, yes, just a little fun with a beautiful woman. We're travelling and always intending on going home in the end."

"Even if you met someone..."

"Well, I mean, never say never, I guess... What about you?"

"Well, first I must ask how old you are?"

"Twenty-five."

That made her chuckle. "Still a baby. I'm thirty-seven, Mark."

"Really? Would never have guessed."

Taking my hand and resting it on her smooth thigh, I moved it further up towards and underneath her skirt where I could feel the fabric of her panties. Leaning down to kiss me, I moved my hand further up and I could feel the thick shaft of her girlcock, making her groan as I ran my fingers up and down it. Breaking the kiss, she smiled at me as she lifted herself up and quickly pulled her panties down, placing those on the table as my hand remained placed underneath her skirt.

"Like what you can feel, baby?"

"You feel pretty big."

"I am big, baby," she stated softly, her soft hand caressing my cheek as she leaned in to kiss me. My god, it was a fantastic kiss, her tongue requesting entrance into my mouth rather quickly as my fingers caressed her girlcock, earning a groan of appreciation.

We made out for a few minutes before she pulled back, her hand caressing my cheek again. What surprised me was that she grabbed her handbag and pulled out some black thin-framed glasses, making me smile as it was obvious that she could see me even better. "You're very cute," she stated.

"You're gorgeous, Gabriela. I mean..."

"Mark... How would you like a Uruguayan girlfriend while you're in my country?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm here on holiday. I'm from Montevideo... If you're here for a couple of weeks... And I can see one of your friends is being friendly with one of my friends..." She gestured towards Mike, who was having his face mauled by another woman. "She's got a big girlcock, just like me. Does your friend like transwomen too?"

"He's just like me, to be honest."

"We're both from Montevideo. How many nights are you here?"

"Another four nights after this."

"We're here for three more nights. Have you organised somewhere to stay in the capital?"

"Not yet. We've mostly been winging it."

"How would you like to stay with us? Me and my friend?"

"What about my other two friends?"

"Oh, I know many beautiful girls who would love to show your friends a special time." I gently squeezed her girlcock, earning another gasp as she leaned in to kiss me again. "Would you like to dance, Mark?"

Before I could answer, she was on her feet and dragging me to the dancefloor. Mike and his partner joined us within a couple of minutes, unable to stop smiling up at Gabriela as her hands were quickly squeezing my arse while I could feel her girlcock poking me from underneath her skirt. Her brown eyes were a window to her soul, and I felt my heart pumping a little faster as I gazed up at her. Her black hair hung down past her shoulders. She was tall though still had a wonderful womanly physique, no missing the hips she had as I moved my hands up and down her body.

Kissing me again, she pressed her body into mine and I couldn't help the whimper that escaped me, taking a chance and running my hand underneath her skirt again. She kept kissing me as I gently grasped her girlcock and started to stroke her. "That's it, baby," she whispered after breaking the kiss, "You'll be a good boy and be on your knees for me later?"

"I love pleasuring women like you, Gabriela," I replied.

"I reckon me and my friend could convince you to stay here... We've always wanted to meet some cute young men like yourselves." Glancing at Mike, I could see his hand was underneath the dress of his partner. "Her name is Maria," Grabriela added, "And I can see how she's looking at your friend already. He's cute though I think you're cuter."

"Thanks," I said, feeling my cheeks grow warm.

Moving back to the booth, Daniel and Scott were with a couple of women so it seemed like we might all be having a good night. Mike and Maria walked over to join our booth, Mike introduced Maria to me as I introduced Gabriela to him. We spent another hour or so chatting away, the two women asking many questions about our travel, and Mike and I were not embarrassed by the fact we'd enjoyed a lot of sex since Colombia.

"Girls who love to fuck you?" Maria asked, the smirk on her face making Mike and I laugh.

"Of course," I replied, "They're the best sort of girls."

"How would you like to come back to our room?" Mike asked, getting in before me.

"Oh, I think we'd like that a lot, cutie," Maria replied, leaving a scorching kiss on his lips.

Offering their hands, we walked over to where Daniel and Scott were clearly enamoured by the girls they were talking to. Letting them know we were going back to the hotel, they quickly asked the girls they were with if they wanted to go back to the hotel room they were sharing.

Gabriela held my hand the entire way, glancing her way every so often. Each time, she'd return my glance and smile, occasionally stopping so we could share a kiss. Maria was infatuated with Mike, and I could see his eyes. He was desperate to get her back to our room so she could fuck him.

The same girl at reception was still behind the desk when we arrived back. She immediately smiled and welcomed our friends in Spanish. Gabriela wrapped a possessive arm around my waist as we walked together towards the elevator. Our two rooms were on the same floor next to each other, Mike and I leading our girls towards our door, Daniel and Scott doing the same.

As soon as we were in our room, Gabriela was all over me and I sensed Maria was doing the same with Mike. Gabriela ensured her blouse was removed quickly to reveal a gorgeous black bra, unzipping and lowering her skirt to the ground. Her panties were already off, and I looked down to see her thick, long girlcock for the same time, the thick head already glistening with her excitement.

Undoing her bra revealed a pair of D-cup tits, her nipples hard and poking out. Within needing to be told, I wrapped my lips around one of her nipples, her left hand caressing the back of my head as I used my right hand to slowly stroke her girlcock.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "Suck my titties first before you get on your knees for me."

"Gabi... We have to keep them," Maria stated, "¡Dios mío! ¡No puedo esperar para follarlo!"

Gabriela loved the attention I gave to her breasts before I leaned up to kiss her, my clothes quickly removed until I was just in my underwear. I still felt nervous whenever I was about to be completely naked with a new woman. I was confident enough though still struggled with ideas of what men should be like when it came to masculinity. But when my underwear hit the floor and I felt her fingers gently stroke my cock, she smiled almost lovingly at me.

"It's perfect," she said softly, "I can't wait to see you cum when we're making love."

"Making love?"

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you silly, Mark, but we'll also be making love." Her hands moved to my back and eventually my arse, making me shudder as I felt her fingers caress my rosebud.

We kept making out as I found that I just really enjoyed kissing her, and when we pulled apart, the smile on her face suggested she thought I was a good kisser too. Kissing down her body until I was on my knees, I finally got a good look at her girlcock from the right vantage point. On my knees. Glancing to my left, Mike was on his knees with Maria, and her girlcock was just as lovely. Mike glanced my way and started to laugh.

"Story of our lives, mate," he stated.

"You've done this before?" Maria asked.

"Mark and I have never touched each other, but we've had a few girls who either liked to share us, or we'd have two girls who didn't mind fucking us in the same room."

"So you're best friends... And so are we..." Gabriela stated, leaning down to caress my cheek, "I'd really love to see you suck me now, baby. Will you swallow?"

"I always swallow, Gabriela. I love girl cum."

"What about you, Mike?" Maria asked.

"I can either swallow it, you can cum on my face, or you can hold it so you can fill my arse soon."

"Oh, you're swallowing my first load, cutie."

I'll admit that I'm a bit of a size queen when it comes to girlfriends. Gloria had been a well-hung woman, and I had loved it when she'd just bend me over the bed and slam her girlcock into me nice and hard. We made love more often than not, that gentle, tender lovemaking that was more about a joining of hearts and minds, but there were times when I wanted it to hurt.

As I ran my tongue up and down Gabriela's shaft, her entire groin area was smooth, as were her balls, which were large and I knew were full of cum. Running my tongue around the head of her girlcock, I tasted her pre-cum and couldn't help moaning with pleasure. I really was a bit of a cumslut. Gloria and previous girlfriends loved seeing me on my knees, so eager to please them.

"I love sucking girlcock," I whispered, my tongue coating her shaft in my spit, "I'll do this for you all the time, Gabriela."

I think she choked back a sob as her soft fingers caressed my cheek. "You're too good to me already, baby," she whispered back.

Wrapping my lips around her shaft, she groaned softly as I took as much in my mouth in one movement, the head hitting the back of my throat. I could deepthroat with the best of them though I would leave that for later, gazing up into her brown eyes as I was soon bobbing up and down on her girlcock. Her hand rested on the back of my head as her hips started to move.

Savouring the feeling of having a girlcock in my mouth again, my tongue worked the underside of her shaft, my right hand stroking the part of her girlcock I wasn't swallowing, my other hand caressing her body before eventually just resting on her arse. Faster and faster I worked her girlcock, tasting more pre-cum leaking from the head, loving the moans and whimpers that escaped her.

"That's it, cutie. Suck my girlcock," Maria groaned, "God, I want to just fuck your face right now."

"Next time," Mike stated, "Just let me control it this time."

"Oh, baby," Gabriela whimpered, "Too good... You're too good..."

I didn't move my eyes away from her face as I made her groan by sliding her girlcock into my throat. The fact I didn't choke or gag had her smiling down at me as I took her all the way to the base. She groaned even louder as I bobbed as fast as possible, my mouth and throat working in unison, feeling her hips start to move almost involuntarily.

"Oh god," she finally moaned, "Baby, I'm close..."

Hearing Maria grunt, I had a feeling she hadn't told Mike when she was going to cum. Gabriela was polite enough to let me know when her girlcock was about to erupt, sealing my lips around the shaft, my eyes watering as I felt that first spurt of hot, thick cum start to flood my mouth. I swallowed each spurt eagerly, savouring the taste as I continued to gaze up at her, the smile that should have been on my face no doubt in my eyes.

Once she had no more cum to give me, I removed my mouth and sat back on my knees, licking my lips, as Gabriela immediately leaned down and left such a kiss on my lips, I felt a surge of emotion that surprised me. I'd had a lot of sex in South America, but while I'd made a connection here and there, most of the time it was just sex. A physical act between two people who were attracted to each other and wanted to fuck, but that was it.

I'd felt something during that very first kiss with Gabriela, and I had to wonder if she'd felt it. That spark which suggested something much more than just a casual fuck.

Offering her hand, she helped me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed, and that's when I heard her laugh as I always went out prepared. "You naughty boy!" she stated, playfully slapping my arse on each cheek before she wiggled the base of the plug inside me, "You never told me!"

"I'm always prepared," I told her, "And I enjoy wearing one every day too."

"Do you like having your arse eaten?"

Mike snorted next to me, hearing Maria slap him hard on his arse. "I'm going to make you my bitch," she warned. Mike whimpered as he was even more submissive than I was. He loved a girl who just absolutely dominated him in bed, and he was even submissive in everyday life when it came to his girlfriend.

Gabriela carefully removed the plug, and I felt her tongue immediately get to work, one of her hands stroking my back as her tongue seemed to slide inside me. She had me whimpering and moaning rather quickly, leaning up and grabbing the lube I always kept next to the bed, handing it back to her as I needed to feel her inside me.

Before sliding her girlcock inside me, she did slide a couple of fingers in first, not that I really needed it though I appreciated the fact she cared. Grabbing a couple of pillows, I relaxed my head with my arse in the air, glancing back to see her smiling at me.

"You have a perfect little arse," she stated, feeling her rest her girlcock between my cheeks, "Want this big thing inside you now?"

"Fuck yes," I groaned, "More than my next breath."

Feeling her press the head of her girlcock against me, I made her giggle when I pushed back as I was eager to feel her length inside me. The head slowly spread me wider and quickly slipped inside me, Gabriela allowing me a couple of seconds to get used to the thick girlcock being inside me before she leaned forward, placing a hand on the bed as she carefully pushed more of her girlcock inside me.

I whimpered more than once as I felt inch after inch sliding inside me, spreading me wider, feeling my toes curl as pleasure coursed through my veins.

"So tight, baby," she whispered, leaning down to kiss my cheek, "So very tight for me."

"Bury it," I moaned, "Every inch, Gabriela. Give me everything."

"I will, baby. I'm going to give you everything all the time. You're going to grow addicted to my girlcock and will never go home."

Once I felt her groin press into my arse with every inch of her girlcock inside me, she leaned back and had her hands at my hips as she started to slowly pump me. I couldn't stop smiling as this was always the first of many great moments when being fucked. The first couple of minutes with a new girl was always a test. If she was hung like Gabriela, it was a time to get used to something so long and thick. My arsehole would sometimes be spread wider than usual, I'd feel her girlcock sliding deeper than usual...

Turning my head to glance at the other bed, Maria was already pounding Mike something fierce, the sheer joy on his face making me smile. Mike did enjoy it gentle from time to time, but he admitted that he just loved being pounded hard. He'd enjoyed more than one threesome and even been gangbanged a few times over the years. He'd never been embarrassed by what he liked, and I think he'd found a companion in Maria who would do just what he wanted.

I focused my attention back on Gabriela, her breasts jiggled with every thrust, and when she started to pump me harder, hearing our skin slapping together, she certainly had me groaning and grunting as I loved feeling her entire girlcock sliding deeper or that's how it felt. And when I started to move in time with her thrusts, she slapped my cheeks a few times, her fingers running up and down my spine.