All Comments on 'Love at 3AM'

by LonelyLynn92

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic writing !

I love your story ! Please share more with us. It is uncommon to be able to read from the womans point of view and I love it !

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

5 stars and favorited. Please write more . Love the woman's perspective too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too keen...........

..........on first person, present, tense.

I have similar reservations about stories in which the narrator uses the rather artificial convention of saying to another person, something on the lines of, " I look into your eyes, I see your smile, I kiss your lips..........etc."

I do like first person stories though, as long a the narrator is addressing the reading public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deep, erotic musings aren't dictated by grammar book

This is a very well-done story. I'm a veteran of virtual worlds where often the para (paragraph) RP (role-play) rules as king. From experience, I've found that the shorter, concise, yet descriptive entries drive the most erotic energy exchange by both sexual partners...never grammatically perfect, yet soooo intimate. I sense that level of intimacy in this story.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Very nice

I like the story and the writing. THAT has happened to me many many times EXCEPT the spouse 99 out of 100 wanted to be left alone.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous