Love at Crow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all there was to do was wait and watch as the last ten riders had their final go. I was able to get Cody and bring him onto the back of the chutes for the rest of the round.

"You were incredible. I can't wait to get you alone." Cody leaned in and said it right next to ear in the extremely loud packed event center. I just grinned back at him knowingly.

I calculated my standings as each score came in for the final riders. Most of them rode, so my position fell and fell. When the final two men rode to decide the world championship, I held my breath along with everyone else.

When it was all said and done, I finished ninth at the event and eighth overall for the season. That is a career changing finish in your first year as a pro. I was nineteen and an up and coming young gun to be watched. My bull riding career was on fire.

When all the points were figured and the votes were in, I was awarded rookie of the year and won a huge money bonus on top of my event winnings along with a brand new truck from my biggest sponsor.

During my first season I won just under $150k. I won one regular event title, ninth at the world championship event, eighth in the world standings and rookie of the year.

It was clear to me what my next step needed to be. As Cody and I showered to attend the banquet dinner, we made love and talked about the future of my career and "us". We were on the same page about everything.

The dinner was great and it was hilarious to watch tons of the guys get drunk off their asses. As soon as the awards were given out, Cody and I slipped away. We walked around the strip, cooling down from the loud, overly warm room and the incredibly long weekend in Vegas as a whole.

We found an ice cream stand and ordered cones with double scoops. There were some tables off to the side and Cody and I sat and enjoyed our dessert on the strip. I felt so young and carefree while also feeling like a successful man with a loving partner by my side. It was a crazy feeling, but in the best way.

"Let's get married." I blurted it out without thinking about it. Cody looked shocked and then I felt bad. I should ask him not inform him. I tried again.

I got down on one knee and took his hand in mine. "What I meant to say was, Cody, I love you so much. Will you marry me? Here and now, in Vegas."

"Oh my god, Rhett!" He sat frozen for another second. "Of course I'll marry you. Yes." He pulled me up and kissed me hard.

"Yes? Oh, Cody." I was so excited. I kissed him again and again. I took his hand and walked back to the ice cream man. I asked him where the nearest chapel was and he pointed us in the right direction.

I married my best friend on the biggest day of my bull riding career. Being Cody's husband was even better than winning all that money and rookie of the year. I'd never been happier.

As we walked back to the hotel, giddy with love and joy and lust, Cody stopped dead in his tracks and pulled on my arm.

"Come on, let's go in here." He pulled me off the sidewalk and into a tattoo parlor.

"You want a tattoo?"

"Yes and you're getting one too." He grinned at me from ear to ear, that smile that told me he was up to something.

"I am?"

"Yep. Sit right there." He pushed me towards a bench near the door. I obediently sat and watched as Cody talked to the girl at the counter.

He turned on his charm and had her smiling at both of us within seconds. Sure enough, they were booked solid and he still convinced them to tattoo both of us. I still didn't know what it would be, but it didn't matter when Cody looked that happy.

"Rhett, come hold my hand." Cody called me over as he took a seat on the chair at the tattoo station.

"So you guys got married tonight, huh?" The biker looking guy said to us as he set up his tray with little cups of ink and other supplies.

"Yeah. My husband is a pro bull rider and he won rookie of the year!" Cody bragged, making me blush. My heart bloomed at hearing him call me "husband".

We chatted a little with the artist as he placed a stencil on Cody's other hand. I couldn't really see and I promised Cody I wouldn't peek. Mostly we smiled at each other like fools.

Cody's tattoo was done quickly and the artist wrapped it up until I was done with mine. I changed seats with Cody and focused on his beautiful eyes while the guy started working on my left hand.

It hurt in a way I didn't expect, but overall it wasn't too bad. I still kept my eyes averted as Cody requested. And moments later, the tattooist was spraying my hand and wiping away the excess ink.

Cody unwrapped his hand and grabbed my left with his left and pulled them together. "Ready?" He smirked at me.

"Yes. I'm curious what the first thing you got us into as a married couple is."

"Okay, look!" He was so excited it was hard not to be as well.

I looked down at our hands and saw Cody's tattoo first. On his left ring finger there was a beautiful "R" tattooed where a ring would sit. I quickly looked at my own hand to see I had a matching "C" on my ring finger.

"Cody, this is amazing." I kissed him quickly and grinned down at our hands.

"Neither of us can wear rings because of the jobs we do. But I wanted something we could still see all the time, especially when we're apart."

We thanked the artist and the girl at the front desk. I paid the man and gave him a huge tip after he wrapped both our fingers up in clean bandages.

Hand in hand, we left the shop and walked the rest of the way back to the hotel. We talked about the future, the upcoming holidays and more.

As soon as we got back to our room, we called Michael. We told him we got married and all about the championships. He was so happy for us, it made Cody tear up.

Once we got off the phone with him, Cody stood and planted himself between my legs and pulled me up to stand in front of him. I stood and he leaned down to kiss me tenderly.

"Rhett. I never thought I could be this happy. I always felt so lost and confused back home and I never really knew why. But now I know who I am, what I want and where my life is going. I love you so much."

"I love you Cody. I thought I knew what would make me happy, but I figured I never get a lot of it. I always believed my career would be good and I focused on that so I didn't have to think about what else I was missing. But now I'm not missing anything. I have everything."

Cody's lips crashed down on mine. We kissed each other for a few more seconds. He pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Take off your shirt." Cody looked at me, making my body hot all over.

"Just my shirt?" I grinned at him and started to undo my shirt slowly, seductively.

He nodded and watched my fingers move over my pearl snaps. I slowly peeled my shirt off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. I cocked my hips slightly and tightened my abs.

Cody's eyes devoured my bare torso. His lips parted slightly, his blue irises nearly gone as his pupils dilated.

"Fuck. You are so sexy. Jesus, Rhett, look at you. And you're all mine. Come here."

I slowly stepped towards him. I watched him lick his lips. His hands reached up and ran over my pecs and down across my abs. It made my dick harden even more in my pants.

Cody's hands touched every inch of my bare skin. Finally he trailed them down and undid my giant silver belt buckle. He pulled my belt out of the loops in one swift move, nearly knocking me off my feet.

I widened my stance and tensed my abs again. He noticed and hissed out his approval. He leaned forward and kissed my flat stomach.

"Fuck, Cody." I bit my tongue and watched my handsome husband enjoy my body.

Cody unbuttoned my Wranglers and slowly pulled the zipper down. He ran both of his hands around my waist and slid them into my pants and underwear and gripped my tight ass.

He kissed my chest and stomach again as he pulled my whole body closer. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much. You are so gorgeous." He mumbled the words against my bare skin.

My left hand rested on his shoulder. I ran my right hand through his thick hair. I caressed his neck as he rested his head on my torso.

"I love you too, Cody. I will always love you and that's a promise."

He pulled back and looked up at me. "Take off those pants." He let his hands fall away from me so I could push my tight jeans down over my muscled thighs.

I pulled the pant legs loose and then yanked my socks off. All the while, my husband's eyes watched my every move. I couldn't help but smirk as he focused on my crotch. My erection strained under the thin cotton of my briefs.

Unable to resist, Cody reached out and brushed his hand over my length. I groaned and tried to wait patiently as my hips jerked forward of their own accord.

Cody's hands ran along the elastic at my waist and slowly pulled the underwear down to expose my cock, glistening with precum. Before I could utter a word, his lips closed over the head. He pulled half my length into his wet mouth.

I grabbed onto both of his shoulders and held on for dear life. His every move felt perfect. Looking down nearly undid me completely. Cody, my husband, had his beautiful mouth wrapped around my thick shaft. It was truly intoxicating.

I finally regained some control and stepped back. He pouted as I pulled out of his mouth.

"Get undressed. I fucking need you so badly." I pulled him up so I could undo his shirt while he worked on his belt and pants. As he pushed them down off his hips, his own erection sprung out and bobbed in front of me.

"Holy fuck. Get on the bed." I could barely auriculate the words. He smiled knowingly and crawled onto the big bed slowly. He looked over his shoulder as he moved like a graceful cat.

I looked at his incredible ass and the perfect package that hung between his legs. I quickly followed him and pushed him onto the bed, face down. I heard him laugh as I climbed over his hips.

"You want me to fuck this perfect ass?" I leaned down and whispered it against his neck. I kissed his skin as he answered me.

"Yes, babe. Make love to your husband. Fuck my ass." His words ignited an even larger fire in my gut.

I hissed out several swears as I sat up. I quickly grabbed lube from the nightstand and rubbed it over my aching length. I rubbed my slick fingers down his crevice.

I fingered his tight hole making him moan. He pushed back, spreading himself open to my touch. I pushed one finger inside him. I slowly worked his entrance until I had two fingers in his tight grip.

"Please, Rhett." He begged into the pillows.

I pumped my slick rod and moved up behind him. I pushed my head against his pucker. I rubbed it over the soft skin, earning more delicious sounds from deep in my husband's throat.

I held onto my thickness and pushed into him. He loved the burn of taking my fat cock every single time. His groans filled my ears as I pushed in further.

Once I was deep within him, I spread out over his whole body and lay atop him, embedded within him. I kissed his neck and ran my fingers through his hair while my other hand explored his smooth skin along his side.

"Ready, love?" I asked, my lips still against his skin.

"God yes!" He squirmed beneath me.

I started to move my hips, pushing myself into my husband repeatedly. I sat up so I could thrust harder and deeper. I grabbed his hips and started to fuck him wildly.

"Cody." I called his name as my body slammed into him. The sounds of my thighs slapping his perfect ass filled our room and competed with his moans and groans.

"Fuck, Rhett. Yes, just like that." He was breathless as he grabbed the blankets in his fists. I continued to hammer into him, sweat dripping down my temples and chest.

"Cody! CODY!" My whole body tensed but I kept fucking him, harder and harder. My balls grew tighter and then my climax exploded, shaking me to my core.

I pumped my hips faster as my cum filled him. I heard him yell out as he came onto the bedding below him. I finally stilled and slowly collapsed back onto him, covering him in my damp body as I fought to catch my breath.

We just lay there connected, sandwiched together for a long time. He finally moved to indicate I should let him up. I rolled off him and looked at his gaping hole, brimming with my seed.

I bent down and kissed his tight cheeks and ran my fingers down his crack as his body returned to normal, his hole puckering tightly once again. My cum dripped out and ran between his legs.

"Let's take a bath. I'll be right back, love." I moved off the bed and started to fill the huge whirlpool tub. I added some bubbles and went back to gather up my man.

Cody followed me, our fingers loosely linked, back into the bathroom. I helped him step into the steaming water and then joined him, sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest.

He kissed my neck and ran his hands over my body under the water. I turned around and took his lips with mine and kissed him like he was my whole world because he was.

We kissed and touched, taking our time to savor each other. Our young, smooth, strong bodies slipped along one another as we clung together.

After we pulled apart, I slowly ran the soap over his body while he watched me under his heavy lidded eyes. We took turns taking care of each other with all the tenderness possible.

We dried each other with big fluffy towels and made our way back to the bed. I pulled the covers back and helped him get under them. I climbed in after him and pulled him into my arms.

The long week, the even longer day with all the excitement of the championships and most importantly, our marriage, caught up with both of us.

Cody rested his head in the crook of my neck and kissed my skin softly. Within seconds we were both sound asleep, wrapped in each other, my husband and I.

The next day we collected my new truck and started the long 20 hour drive back to Montana. We thought of the two day road trip as our mini honeymoon.

We stopped late that first night in Cody, Wyoming, ironically enough. Until recently, my Cody had never been anywhere other than Montana, Connecticut and now Vegas.

He really enjoyed seeing more of the country as we took turns driving during the second day. It was ridiculously late, nearly two in the morning, when we finally pulled into the driveway of my grandpa's ranch.

We climbed out of the shiny new truck and dragged into the RV. Inside we found a basket with a bottle of champagne, flowers and chocolates with a card from Michael. I thought Cody was going to cry.

We were exhausted but we still smiled at each other about the incredibly thoughtful gift from our best friend. Minutes later we were in our own bed, curled up together and drifting off to dreamland.

I awoke to banging on the door of the RV. I grabbed pants and made my way to the door expecting to find Michael. I was surprised it was my daddy instead.

"Hey rookie of the year. Nice truck." He was grinning from ear to ear. I stepped outside and hugged him quickly.

"Thanks. We didn't get back until the middle of the night. Is Grandpa bragging to all the old-timers down at the café this morning?"

"He was already doing that yesterday. But yes, I'm sure he's over there again this morning." He smiled as he leaned against his truck.

"It's cold out here this morning. Let me grab a shirt and some shoes."

"Naw. I'm not staying. I just wanted to congratulate you and welcome you home. Next thing you know, your mama is going to be calling you looking for grandkids. You know how she gets."

"I do, but she's going have to wait for that for a while. Like, ten years or so."

"You should think about finding a young lady to have your back. Just because it didn't work out for me, that doesn't mean you can't find happiness. Don't get bogged down in all your success and forget to live." He was getting ready to climb into his truck.

We'd had this conversation so many times before. Both my parents started bugging me about settling down minutes after I turned eighteen and again when I got the invite to go on tour.

On this particular morning it hit me wrong and pushed my buttons. Before my tired brain could think it through I blurted out one of my biggest secrets. "I'm already married." My mouth clamped shut and I mentally kicked myself.

"What?" He turned around and gawked at me, getting back out of his truck. "To who? Why haven't I even heard about this girl? Did you marry some stranger in Vegas?" He got a little louder with each question.

Before I could answer, the door of the RV swung open and Cody stood there in nothing but boxers. I glanced at him and then back at my father. I felt panic flooding through me.

Cody and my daddy stared at each other for a heartbeat. I stepped forward, between their line of sight. I saw realization hit my father a split second later.

"SON OF A BITCH!" He shouted it at the top of his lungs and Cody shrunk back into the darkness inside the RV.

My protectiveness reared up and I had a flash of punching my daddy in the face. Before I could actually move, he turned and climbed into his truck quickly.

"God dammit! Now I owe your grandpa a thousand dollars!" He slammed the truck door and started his engine. He pulled away, kicking up dust and gravel as he drove off in a hurry.

What the fuck? What the actual fuck? Why did he owe my grandpa a grand? Oh my god. Cody came back to the door and we looked at each other with wide eyes. He'd heard the same thing as me and must have reached the same conclusion.

Back in the RV we sat on the bed, silent. Cody rubbed his hand up and down my back to comfort me. I felt numb. What was going to happen? Did my grandpa know I was gay? That Cody was gay?

"I thought it was Michael." Cody said quietly, looking to give me a reason as to why he came to the door like that. But he didn't need to explain himself, he'd done nothing wrong.

"I did, too. Me and my big fucking mouth. I told him I was married and then you opened the door in your boxers." I nearly laughed as my nerves bubbled up inside me. It would be funny as hell if I wasn't freaking out.

"Your party is going to be......interesting. Should I stay here?" Cody asked sheepishly about my big victory dinner my family had planned for tomorrow night.

"Hell no, you're not sending me in there alone. But I do think I should go talk to them before tomorrow. I'll head up to the house this afternoon and see what's what."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not mad or upset at you at all. I'm the one that fucked this all up. Well at least we've got money in the bank if we have to leave the property."

"Do you think they'll kick us off the ranch? Oh my goodness, I didn't even think of that."

"I have no idea, Cody. I was thinking we'll need to find someplace warmer for the coldest months anyway. This RV is not built to be lived in for a northern Montana winter."

"No, it's not. When I was fixing it up I tried to think about how to insulate it and I never did come up with anything. I should head over to my parents and let them know I'm back."

"Take the new truck." I leaned in and kissed his lips.

"Why? It's yours."

"Well, it's ours. Everything's ours now, husband." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Besides, I'm going to be gone for half the year and your truck is way worse than mine. Take it. It'd make me happy."

"Fine. I'll take it and then I'll be back to pick you up to take you over to the house later. Even if I just stay in the truck, I want to be there with you."

"Thanks, love. Tell your parents I said "hi" and make sure they know about the dinner tomorrow. It could be a giant fuck fest and they should get front row seats to this shit show."

"I'll remind them and possibly uninvite them after we see what happens this afternoon." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood.