Love at First Sight Ch. 01

Story Info
Stella meets a hot Casey in the shower part 1.
2.9k words
4.04
9.3k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bathroom, getting ready to shower after a long day and the water was already running. I had left the door open without a care in the world, thinking that there was nobody in the building. I grabbed my speaker and turned on the song "Somebody Else" by The 1975. My hips began to sway along to the beat as I became engulfed in the music. The running shower created steam that was accumulating on the mirror, turning my curvy reflection into a hazy picture. I closed my eyes, engulfed by the music, letting my naked body move like silk, putting my hands into the air and letting them move with the music.

My knees bent, slowly guiding me down and back up again in a slow, sensual motion. All of the stress that I'd felt lately began slowly fading away as the words filled my ears. I began fantasizing about dancing like this in front of people. I wanted them to see me and the beauty within the dancing. I pretended that the steam around me was like a cloud of smoke, revealing an aesthetic little me. They were drawn to me, wanting to see more of me, yet it was more than enough. They watched in silence as I lured them into me with the beautiful motion. As I turned around and opened my eyes, I was met with horror. There in the doorway was one of the most beautiful men I had laid eyes on... And he was watching me.

"That had to be the hottest thing I have ever seen." His deep voice filled my ears, sending shivers up my spine and making the hair on my neck stand. I didn't feel any better when I realized that he too was naked.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I thought I was alone in the building." I gasped as I hurriedly reached behind me for my towel.

"Don't be sorry." He took a couple steps into the bathroom and my heart raced faster, heat building up in my thighs. "I loved it." He whispered and winked at me before turning back towards the door. "By the way, I take showers at midnight too since usually I'm the only person in the building." he said and with that he left, leaving me a hot mess. I stepped into the doorway and peered out.

"Hey!" I called and he stopped walking. "What's your name?" I asked and he smirked. He left without a word and I furrowed my eyebrows. I stepped back inside the bathroom, this time taking note to close the door. My mind raced with thoughts of the mysterious hot man as I stepped into the warm water. My pussy was throbbing, wanting to be touched by the gorgeous man that just totally invaded my space. I closed my eyes and thought about his wavy brown hair that slightly hung into his eyes. I thought about how his tall figure stood over me. I pictured his gorgeous hazel eyes in my mind, staring intensely into me. I pictured him walking back in here and taking what he wanted, pushing me into the wall, kissing me all over my neck, making me moan into his ears. My fingers found their way down into my sensitive areas.

I continued to stimulate myself and my lips slightly parted as I began to breathe heavier. My chest grew heavy and my knees felt weak. It has been so long since I've done this, I wanted - no, NEEDED this release. My fingers moved in every direction and I put more pressure every moment or so. A small whimper left my lips, immediately being muffled by the white noise of the shower. I continued on, getting faster and faster until eventually inserting one finger inside of myself. I pictured the beautiful man doing it for me, touching my pussy slowly and gently. A louder moan escaped me this time to go with a jolt of what I could only describe as electricity pounding inside me.

"Oh fuck." I whispered harshly, trying not to moan too loud in case that guy walked by again. Then again, there was a part of me that really wanted him to hear it. I wanted him and I felt so dirty for it. I didn't like that I wanted him even though I had only seen him one time and that was in a fifteen second span of time. I pictured myself running my fingers through his soaking wet hair as he buried his face into my clit. I pictured his tongue moving around my pussy, taking careful note of how to do it right, driving me wild. Oh, how I wanted him so badly.

**********

I entered the showering building at around midnight. I never cease to wonder why showers can't just be in the same buildings as our dorms. It was dark and everyone was asleep. Working all day always leaves me sweaty and gross, but I don't like showering with anyone else. They all take up the hot water and it gets noisy. I took them alone because I needed a nice, quiet, hot shower to ease the day's stresses. As I opened the door, I was greeted with music. I contemplated turning around and leaving, but then again, it was only one person and I can shower in a different part of the building. I walked down the hall until I came upon the bathroom that appeared to be wide open. I could hear the music more clearly now. Is that The 1975? I wondered. I told myself I was just going to walk by, not look inside, but as I passed, I couldn't help but glance. I nearly double took too hard since I almost tripped myself up.

This was not a man. No, this was a gorgeous woman with long, curly, dirty blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She was dancing with the music, her movement so perfect with her curves, I wanted to touch her. I wanted to caress her skin, feeling the softness of it. Steam filled the room, making the whole scene even better. She was lost in the music and in herself, it was a beautiful sight to behold. I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman so beautiful. It made me feel a certain way and I wasn't sure what to do with it. She opened her eyes and gasped as she realized that I was standing there.

"That had to be the hottest thing I've ever seen." I said, trying to break the silence. Really? That's the best you can come up with? I scolded myself.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I thought I was alone in the building." she rushed out, reaching around for her towel. I could see her flustered state as she watched me and I began picking up on the fact that she was totally trying not to check me out. That definitely intrigued me.

"Don't be sorry." I took a couple steps into the bathroom and I could see her face flush red. It was adorable. "I loved it." I whispered and winked at her before turning back towards the door. "By the way, I take showers at midnight too since usually I'M the only person in the building." he said and with that I left. I had never seen her before which means she's probably new. Something inside me told me that I was about to enter a new part in my life. I wasn't sure how to take that because I didn't like change. I wanted her, but I didn't want to fall in love again. I've already made that mistake before.

"Hey!" she called out to me. I turned around to see her head poking around the edge of the door. "What's your name?" she asked. I smirked and continued towards my shower. I wasn't ready for introductions yet.

ONE WEEK LATER

I keep coming into the showers at night, hoping to see him again. I wanted to ask him his name, but seeing him has been... unsuccessful. I keep seeing him in the cafeteria though during lunch time, but whenever I try to go talk to him, he suddenly disappears into the crowd. I decided today that I was going to try my best to actually follow him this time until I can get the chance to talk to him. After classes, I went to the cafeteria. I got there first and strategically sat myself close to the door so that I could catch up to him before he got the chance to disappear again.

College students walked through the doorway and I stayed where I was, pretending to play on my phone while watching for this guy in my peripherals. I waited for what felt like forever until he finally walked in. He stood tall like a god with confidence in his every step. He wore close fitting jeans and a plain gray tee shirt. A loose black beanie was lazily draped onto his head and it bounced slightly as he walked. I immediately stood up and walked towards him.

"Hey." I said and his hazel eyes met mine. I immediately froze and almost forgot what I was supposed to say.

"Hi." He looked at me like we didn't meet naked in the bathrooms. He glanced around the room momentarily and then back at me.

"Um." I stuttered out. I could feel my face turning red and I just wanted to run away and hide. "Never mind." I whispered and immediately turned away. His hand grasped my wrist and I felt a wave of heat rush over me.

"Wait." he said and I turned around slowly. I tried to calm my breathing but the only thing I could do was pretend. "What is YOUR name?" he asked, pulling me slightly closer to him. I felt weak and hot and I was worried that my knees were going to give out.

"I asked first." I breathed out, completely failing to act natural. His lips curved back, revealing a nice set of straight white teeth in his smile. He exhaled sharply and looked at the floor.

"Oh, so that wasn't just a dream." he whispered and I immediately glared sharply at him before looking around. "What? It's not like saying that is going to reveal anything. Your secret's safe with me." his smile grew into a grin and he winked at me.

"Oh whatever. You were the one perving on me, it's your secret." I pulled my wrist out of his grip slowly and his grin faded just a little. There was an awkward silence that hung in the air for what felt like hours. He watched me, analyzing something. I watched him back, admiring his gorgeous face. Suddenly I started picturing him the way I did in the shower, with wet hair, burying his tongue into my pussy.

"Do you want to talk about this in private?" he asked and I didn't answer, I just stared at him. He grabbed my wrist again and we walked out into the hallway. Everyone was in the cafeteria, leaving us in only silence. His eyes traveled my entire body for only a second before meeting my eyes again. "You were perving just as hard." he said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He giggled again and shook his head.

"Oh, come on. I saw you." he said and I looked away. "So. What's your name?" he asked, taking another step closer to me. He towered over me in height. I was only 5'6, but he must have been 6 feet tall or more.

"You first." I wasn't going to give in to his games. He grabbed both arms and pulled me into him. His hand slowly came to my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. "You tell me your name and I'll do whatever you want." he whispered. He slowly leaned in until his lips brushed up against my ear. I held my breath entirely to stop myself from moaning. "Anything you want." his breath brushed my ear and I bit my lip and closed my eyes to stop myself from moaning. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was scared that he was going to hear it.

He stood straight and gazed down at me with that sexy smirk. He knew what he was doing and it wasn't fair. I didn't know what to do from there. I knew what I wanted but I didn't know if he was just toying with me or not. The last thing I needed was to embarrass myself more.

"Stop it." I said and he appeared confused.

"Stop what?"

"You know what you're doing and it isn't fair." I said, glaring at him. "You're just playing games." I said and began to walk away.

"Come on, Stella." I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"You DO know my name. You asshole!" he began laughing and that made me angrier. I ran at him and he realized what was coming for him. He turned on a dime and ran for the exits. I chased him out the door and across the yard. I realized that he was running towards the showers and I almost hesitated. I knew that this could go so many different ways but I was after him. I kept running and he sped up his pace, making it to the showers long before I did. As I entered, I listened in for any sound of him. I walked in slowly, trying not to make noise and alert him of where I was.

I could hear the showers running down the hall and I knew I had to prepare myself for anything from here on out. I started towards them and caught a glimpse of him in the corner of my eyes. I ran after him and noticed a pair of shoes just tossed off to the side. As I entered the next doorway, I realized very quickly that I was going to have one hell of a choice to make. All of the showers were on and there was no way I was going to be able to avoid them at all. I saw him standing at the end, waiting for me, grinning excitedly. He was soaking wet, but it was clear that he did it on purpose. I was going to either run through the water fully clothed, or I had to take them off.

"Come on, Stella. Come get me." he dared and I decided to just go for it. I ran into the water, getting drenched in water of all temperatures. It was clever of him to turn the knobs to random temperatures. It was quite the shock running into ice cold water after running into warm water. I caught up to him and he ran into the next room, throwing off his shirt. "You're a slowpoke." he said and I groaned. I was annoyed since I was still trying to wipe the water out of my eyes and he was just running through like nothing. I looked up and found that we were leaving the building. Thank fucking god.

The chase wasn't over there though. I chased him all the way into the boy's dorms until we stopped in front of his room. We were laughing by the time we stopped. I was completely out of breath and I could see his chest rise and fall harshly as well. I stopped laughing slowly and gazed at his gorgeous figure. I could see the outline of his muscles through his soaking wet shirt that stuck to him and all that I could think about was running my tongue across his lower abdomen, teasing him slowly.

"Casey." He said, taking me out of my trance.

"What?" I said and he watched me with darkened eyes.

"My name is Casey,." he admitted and I smiled a little more. I liked that name.

"Casey." I said his name and a small smile painted onto his lips.

"I love hearing you say my name." he whispered to himself so quietly that I wouldn't have heard what he said if I wasn't already looking at him. I stayed silent and I could feel the heat growing between my legs. Oh, how badly I wanted him to do something, ANYTHING to me. He approached me slowly and I kept my eyes on his until he was right up on me. Then I was eye level with his lips. They looked so soft and I just wanted to- RIIINNNGGGGG! The bell rang, signaling that it was time for class. I inhaled sharply and looked down at myself.

"Shit! I'm soaking ass wet! I gotta get to my dorm before class starts! I gotta go." I said, heading for the door.

"You can use some of my clothes if you really need to." Casey said and I shook my head.

"No, it's okay, you're like ten sizes too big for me." I said and headed out the exits.

"I bet." he said in a low voice and I glanced back at him, not stopping. He smirked at me, knowing that I knew what he meant. I rolled my eyes and continued to my dorm where I would change into dry clothes and be late to class anyway...

TO BE CONTINUED...