Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Nate and Marianne's mundane sex-life gets upended.
21.7k words
4.17
35.9k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning: Though future parts of this story series fall under the "Loving Wive's" genre, Part 1 delves into NonConsent/Reluctance. This episode is the basis of Nate and Marianne Hill's future sexual awakening as a couple. But if NonConsent/BDSM is not your thing, please move on to Part 2.)

§ § § §

Nate's Birthday Surprise - Part 1

"I'm so sorry Dr. Hill. It won't happen again."

As the words left her lips Tia felt tears welling up. She tried to exit the office quickly. Nate Hill had already taken a seat behind his desk. It had been a bad Friday from start-to-finish, but as he heard the voice of his assistant wavering, regret set in. Nate was self-confident to a fault. His decisions were reasoned, well thought through. He rarely regretted anything, but it had been a long Friday, at the end of a long week, and his words had probably been been unnecessarily harsh.

"Wait Tia," he said.

But Tia, embarrassed by both her show of emotion and Dr. Hill's strident critique, was already partly through his office door. She paused briefly, and turned her head back towards Nate, but not enough to let him see her tears. When he said, "Tia, I'm sorry," she acknowledged with a quick head nod, and a quicker half-whispered "It's okay" before clearing the door.

Tiara Jones, or Tia to everyone she met, was an attractive woman. Her face was soft with beautifully smooth, caramel skin, large hazel eyes, and a cute expressive mouth nearly always hinting a smile. She normally kept her shoulder-length black hair in a pony tail or bun. Perky C-cup breasts, long toned legs, and a near perfect butt punctuated her athletic 5'5" 125 pound frame. At Hill Dermatology, her attire was a set of light green unisex scrubs. Cinched with a drawstring at her waste, her clinical outfit may not have accentuated her figure, but did not hide it either.

It was as her personality, and her normal jovial rapport, especially with Dr. Hill, that left her so well liked at work though. She was one of four Black employees in an office of twenty or so. Her banter with Dr. Hill about his "white ass sophistication" or her Black colloquialisms, often left those within earshot doubled over in hysterics. No one else could talk to Dr. Hill that way. No one else dared.

The relationship between Tiara and Dr. Nathan Hill went back years. Tia had been his first hire as he started up his private practice. While the clinic was still under construction, she saw the door sign "Hill Dermatology" and brazenly waltzed onto the site. There she noticed Nate reviewing blueprints and queried, "Are you Dr. Hill?" When Nate responded affirmatively, she said "I'm Tia. I'm the best medical assistant you could ask for. You should hire me." In truth, she was a 21 year old single-parent, a little desperate after recently being dismissed from her medical assistant's job at a nearby hospital. She had missed a lot of work, and eventually lost her job due to an abusive situation at home which she assured Dr. Hill was over. Her sister had intervened in some way, leaving Tia certain he'd never dare return to bother her again. Tiara's energy, sincerity and competence were obvious, and Hill hired her on the spot. She acted as a secretary aiding him with hiring and organization until he actually opened the clinic. Once the clinic opened she assumed her med-tech duties in day-to-day patient care.

That was thirteen years ago, and much had changed. Dr. Hill's workaholic nature, combined with compulsion for quality and efficiency, built Hill Dermatology into a hugely successful business. In conjunction with work, Nathan Hill developed a hypoallergenic medical cosmetic line for both his male and female patients. It gained a national audience. Eventually L'Oréal, Inc. acquired his cosmetics rights for millions of dollars rendering Nathan B. F. Hill, MD one of the wealthiest physicians in the region. As part of the L'Oréal deal, Nate agreed to do weekly TV and radio spots promoting the product and discussing sundry medical topics. Of course the shows also promoted Nate's practice, which was already busy.

...

Friday morning had begun with Dr. Hill briskly entering the clinic already in a sour mood. Tomorrow, Saturday, was his 50th birthday. The thought of turning 50 bothered him all week. He strode briskly to the front desk to review the schedule, as was his routine. Immediately he noticed a noon scheduling gap and quizzed his receptionist-scheduler about it. He was incensed with her seemingly nonchalant response as to the scheduled deadtime. With two months of patients backlogged on a waitlist, that kind of inefficiency was unacceptable. Amidst the terse address that followed, the poor girl finally managed to inject that his staff deliberately rescheduled patients away from a couple of noontime slots because they were planning a birthday party for him.

With that, arms folded, he demanded "Who specifically told you to cancel these appointments?" "They aren't cancelled, just rescheduled," was the response. Nathan Hill's face reddened at the word game, "Who told you to 'reschedule' those patients?" He demanded, jutting a finger at the schedule gap.

"Tia did.... She-she told me you were fine with it," his receptionist pleaded. She was shocked at Dr. Hill's displeasure. The real problem of course was Dr. Hill had no desire to "celebrate" his 50th. It wasn't a cause for celebration in his mind. Truth be told, it was the first time he'd actually felt depressed about aging.

Later that morning, adding insult to injury, Tia, distracted by the party plans, had failed to notice sterility indicators were amiss on some autoclaved instrument sets. The oversight led to procedure delays. It was the kind of avoidable inefficiency Nathan Hill detested. It was also completely unlike Tia. But, Hill was livid.

He attended the noon party for all of 10 minutes, then went back to work. At the end of the day he summoned Tia to his office, and brusquely snapped at her about the schedule and instrument delays. Tia absorbed his criticisms without saying a word. Her lip quivered just before she turned to leave.

It was only with her back to him that she was able to utter "I'm so sorry Dr. Hill. It won't happen again."

...

Tia thought the world of Nate Hill, and he knew it. Though he rarely complimented her or anyone on their professional skills, Tia was very good at her job. They enjoyed working together. She teased him about all sorts of things at work, but her favorite was his name. She would see him lecturing nurses on some problem with clinical protocols, recognize a bit of tension in the exchange, and out of the blue she'd say in passing "... Nathan Bedford Forrest Hill II? What kind of white-ass name is that?" "Three names wasn't enough?" It broke the stress. All parties would laugh and shake their heads. She'd come up with a similar quip about once a month, each time to belly-laughs from the staff, and chuckles from Nate. She knew he hated the name, and that made teasing all the more fun.

Nate was named after his grandfather, who in turn was named after his family's 'Forrest' and 'Bedford' lines. His grandfather died a few days before Nate was born, and Nate's mother passed his name on as a measure of consolation for his grandmother. She wasn't much of a student of history, and had no idea at the time that a certain Nathan Bedford Forrest (no relation to the Hills at all) was a Confederate General, and founder of the Ku Klux Klan. By the time he reached High School though, Nate was acutely aware of the unfortunate coincidence. He began routinely dropping the "Forrest", and became Nathan B. Hill. When Tia eventually discovered "Forrest", Nate related the story to her, and why he seriously disliked the name. Ten minutes later, and much to his chagrin, was her first "Nathan Bedford Forrest Hill II" joke.

Despite the banter, Tia was fiercely loyal to "her Dr. Hill". She was willing do anything for him, a fact which she had emphasized privately to him on more than one occasion. She made fairly clear what "anything" meant. Tia knew he was a workaholic. She correctly guessed his sex life was mundane, if not negligible. She knew his wife, Marianne. In fact, they had grown quite close. Tia liked her. She was attractive, bright, friendly. She had social advantages Tia could never dream of, not the least of which was a devoted husband. Marianne was not really a sexual person though. That was clear. Once, over drinks and a little tipsy, she'd revealed to Tia that Nate wanted to "do it" all the time. "He even tried to put it in my booty," she'd laughed.

"You know Marianne, lots of men want that. I just think he's very sexy," Tia responded daringly. "Oh Tia, for goodness sakes, he's old enough to be your father," Marianne flopped her hand at Tia dismissively.

"I'm just sayin'...," Tia shrugged, then paused, "... so you never tried it ... uh ... in the ... uh ... backside?" Marianne brought her hands to her mouth in feigned shock, "No way!" They both laughed. Then Tia smiled "You're so lucky, Marianne. If I could find someone half as nice as Dr. Hill, I'd let him have anything he wanted." Marianne laughed, "Yeah, big talk Tia." Tia remembered thinking how wrong Marianne was.

Nate cared deeply for his wife, and he wouldn't ever do something he felt could hurt her. So while Tia imagined the pleasure she could provide her superstar boss, she knew it couldn't happen if it put Dr. Hill's relationship with his wife in jeopardy. Besides he was so damn busy during the day there was scarcely an opportunity, even if he eventually took her up on the offer.

...

It was after 7pm Friday evening by the time Nate cleared the clinic, and headed home. Traffic was heavy. With his roof down, he normally loved the drive home in his Porsche. Tonight was different. The terse exchange with Tia gnawed at him. He was right to call her carelessness out. At least that was his reasoning, but it didn't help. Tia was special. He really liked her. He also deeply respected the job she was doing in bringing up her daughter as a single-mom. He was keenly aware she was attracted to him. She made that very clear in private, but only in private. With others around in public, she never let so much as a hint of those feelings escape, which he also appreciated.

As Nate drove, his mind drifted away from their earlier terse exchange, and on to happier memories. He began to think of the fun he had working with TIA. His focus shifted to a much more pleasant series of recent interactions. Two weeks prior he had walked in on a group of his staff in the coffee room. Several nurses were huddled and giggling as Tia showed them something on her phone. Nate snuck a curious glance before Tia or the nurses noticed him. When she spotted him, she snatched the phone away, with a shocked "Oh shit!" and nervously returned it to her pocket.

But what Nate had seen in that fleeting moment left his loins tingling. It was a full body portrait, and from what he ascertained, the image was one of Tia posed in a red cowl neck, cable knit sweater .... and nothing else. At least nothing Dr. Hill could discern. She had her side to the camera. The sweater reached the top of her nearly perfect derrière. In front, her extended arms stretched the red material down to her upper thighs. She stood seductively on her toes with one foot slightly area of the other as if she were taking a small ballerina step.

As soon as they noticed Hill, the embarrassed staff all scattered. With the phone safely back in her pocket, Tia raised a hand to her forehead looking down and shook her head, embarrassed. Without looking up she said, "Did you see that?" It was more a statement than question, because she was fairly certain he had.

Nate's response surprised her, "I think I did, and if I saw what I thought I saw, you looked stunning." As she glanced up, Tia lowered the hand shielding her eyes so that her fingers remained on her cheek. "Really? You think so?" She asked.

"Well, I didn't get that good a look," Nate replied with a wry smile, "but from what I saw ..." He let the words trail off as he walked back to his office and shut the door, a full grin replaced the wry smile. From what he'd seen, Tia had one hell of an ass.

As he weaved through evening traffic, he recalled how he sat to do some work at his desk immediately after the picture incident, but he couldn't get rid of that fleeting image of Tia. Moments later his phone had chimed. It was a message from "Tiara Jones". There was no text, just 'the picture'. The same steamy red sweater pic. His first reaction was shock.

Other than low key banter in the workplace, he'd never engaged in any questionable or unprofessional conduct at work. Not even with Tia. In fact he was a stickler for workplace professionalism. Amongst themselves, his staff was a little looser, as they had been in viewing Tia's picture. But around Dr. Hill, there was nothing of the sort.

At 5'11" and 180 pounds, Hill was an nice-looking man. His greying sideburns and salt and pepper hair highlighting a tanned friendly face, sharp blue eyes, and a disarming smile. He dressed impeccably, normally arriving for the day in an expensive suit, then exchanging the suit jacket for a pristine starched white labcoat emblazoned with his name, and the Hill Dermatology logo. His physical attractiveness combined with impeccable attire conveyed an allure of power, success, and money which would normally invite keen interest by women in his circle. But Dr. Hill always seemed aloof, straight-laced. He referred to his nurses and staff by their first names, yet he was always "Dr. Hill" to them. They knew him to be married, monogamous, and the consummate professional. That was the vibe he put out. It was the messaging he intended.

So given the cultivated no nonsense workplace environment, Tia's picture was totally unexpected. "Holy shit, that's hot!" he remembered thinking to himself. If Tia was wearing anything besides the sweater, it could only have been the tiniest thong, invisible from the side view. Her long lithe legs shimmered as if she was wearing stockings, but as he zoomed in, it was obvious she wasn't. Her legs extended up to a perfectly rounded rump ... caramel, smooth and flawlessly toned. The way her legs and ass glistened in the image, she must have oiled them. Sitting in his chair he felt his loins tingle again, then his cock began to stir. Within seconds of soaking in the image, he was hard as a rock.

As he drove, his cock even stiffened again as he smiled at the memory. When he had first opened her message and had seen the pic, he contemplated locking his door and tossing off right there. Instead, he texted a response. "Wow Tia! That is an incredible pic! Did your thong match your sweater. LOL?"

There was a near instantaneous response from Tia, "LMAO, what thong?"

Then another message. No text. Two more pictures in the same outfit. One taken from the front. Sexy, but still with her arms stretching the front of the sweater down to her upper thighs, staring seductively at the camera. It was sensual as hell, but not any more revealing than the side shot. With her arms in that position though, they did squeeze her breasts invitingly. Even through the cable knit, they looked nice.

The second image was a different story. Tia was now facing away, same sweater, same pose. She leaned forward, hands on thighs as before, with her back slightly curled. Her glistening, naked ass was front and center. It was flawless. Her slight forward bend and curled back, pushed her it invitingly toward the camera. But the pose also left the edges of her shaven pussy barely visible tucked beneath her shimmering gluteal globes. It was subtle, but obvious when zoomed in .... and Nate Hill had immediately zoomed.

Nate smiled as he recalled the feeling of his trapped, rigid cock that day, how it had been suddenly ready to explode right there in his office. It had oozed so much juice onto his silk boxers that when he opened his lab coat, to his embarrassment, there was a wet spot the size of a dime already visible on his Armani trousers. He had stepped quickly across the room, quietly locked his door, then returned to his phone and the picture of Tia's perfect ass laying on his desk.

Nate chuckled as he remembered how quickly he had unfastened his belt and slacks, and dropped them to the floor. In that moment, his cock was as hard as it had been in years. The head was nearly purple. His right hand didn't so much stroke it, as attack it. His left hand simultaneously and almost desperately reached for Kleenex. His eyes never left the image of Tia. The entire deed took under a minute. Nate orgasmed hard. Waves of cum were first trapped in the Kleenex, but there was so much that a bit overflowed on to his desk and dripped onto the pants puddled around his ankles. His knees buckled with the climax. He fell back into his seat which in turn rolled back into the wall making a loud thud. Too loud!

Nate had scrambled to yank his boxers and trousers up. Several cum droplets left dark and obvious spots on his pants. He jumped from the chair, hastily fastening buttons on his lab coat to hide the wet marks on his scrubs when the handle on his door rattled, followed by knock-knock-knock, "Dr. Hill? Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I just tripped over my stupid chair," he said, heading over to the door to unlock it. As he did, he dropped the Kleenex into the empty trash can, the plop and tin reverberations from the empty can belied far more weight in the Kleenex ball than one would normally expect. He opened the door to find a concerned Tia immediately asking, "You're o...kay?"

Pausing between the O and K, and before Nate had a chance to answer, she started laughing.

To which all Nate could manage was "What?"

Still laughing, she brought her hands to her mouth and said "Dr. Hill, your face is beet red, and you're out of breath. Why was your door locked? What were you d....?" The last question trailed off knowingly. Tia saw Nate's phone on the otherwise empty desktop. Thankfully the image had already timed out. She strolled over to the desk, glanced at the phone, and smiled. Then she pirouetted and sashayed back out the door. Without turning around, "I'm glad you like my pictures." Then a pause, and "You do like them, don't you?"

"Yes Tia, They are spectacular." He had responded.

She pulled the door closed as she left. Dr. Hill returned to his desk and immediately noticed two or three small droplets of semen on the polished wood surface. Damn! Had she seen that as well?

Now as he thought back on it, he was sure she had noticed the droplets. He was embarrassed in the moment, but now he smiled at the fact Tia knew what he had done. He'd never cheat on Marianne, but he wouldn't mind a few more Tia pics. After the picture incident, Nate had hinted he'd enjoy more pics if Tia was so inclined. She had demurred, teasing him to reciprocate her pics with some of his own. That wasn't happening.

By the time he pulled into his stately residence, he was feeling better, and more than a little aroused. As far as upsetting Tia that afternoon, on Monday he'd make it up somehow. Once inside, Marianne greeted him with a peck on the lips, asking her ordinary, "How was your day, Honey?"

Instead of his routine "Fine, Sweetheart," Nate replied "I had a lousy day, Mary." He proceeded to detail what had happened.

Marianne surprised him with her response, "Well Nate, that's just great (sarcasm dripping). The best employee anyone could hope for, and you treat her like that?" Her arms were folded, with an eyebrow raised.

Marianne's terse response took him aback. Nate tried to logically justify the interaction, to make his case, but Marianne was having none of it. So finally he said "Look Mary, I don't think I was wrong, but I feel terrible about it too. OKAY? .... besides .. I've been thinking .... Tia's daughter means the world to her. She started high school and is apparently a great student. Tia doesn't feel she's getting challenged in the public system. What would you think about us paying her way to attend private school?"