Love at Second Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My corpse is lying there with tubes sticking out. The beeping machines are being switched off, a sheet brought over my head. There will be no open casket for me, I'm a mess. Wait, I'm dead... then why can I see myself after? I'm just hanging about looking at the aftermath. Realisation dawns. In a flash I am out of there!

I have no idea of the time when I get to yours. Time has never really meant all that much to me anyway. I wait. I have been away for so long, I am happy to wait for you.

Evening sets in and I hear your key in the door. You're home. My heart, though no longer tangible, swells at the sight of you. You look worn though. Not just in the manner of a long day at work, but wholly drained. You head to your bedroom, kicking off your shoes, pulling off your tie and jacket then slump onto your bed, laying there with a huff.

I come near you. Without my body, will I still be able to touch you, to feel you? Without my physical life, am I just a shadow, an actual ghost? Only one way to find out.

I sit beside you and run my hand down your cheek. I hardly need to focus at all. Your eyes snap open in shock.

"Little cloud?"

I squeeze your shoulder lightly.

"Oh my god! I thought you had gone! It has been so long! Are you really here?"

Once more I squeeze your shoulder. It's taking hardly any concentration to do so now.

You sit up quickly, looking vaguely in my direction. I can't help but put my hands on your face once more. You smile in joy. My lips come to yours. The kiss is like nothing I could have imagined. It feels firmer, unwavering. Your hands come up and I flinch as I feel them against me. You are touching me!

"Little cloud? Is that really you?"

You sound as shocked as I feel. With a gentle movement, you run your hands up my shoulders then slide your fingers along my jaw. Just as I had done the first night, you rub your thumb on my bottom lip. Is this even real? I no longer care.

I kiss you again fervently, no longer fearing that I would slip through you like a breeze. Your arms are now around me holding me tight. I can hear, taste, smell, touch you and without any need to focus! I cannot explain the elation running through me, and the desire. I long for your touch in every possible way.

I lift myself up and sit on your lap, my ethereal legs on either side of you. No longer ethereal though, your hands have lowered and are running over my thighs. I want your skin against mine. I start pulling at the buttons of your shirts, trying to undo them. I have never had the opportunity to undo a man's shirt buttons even with my real fingers. I'm fumbling but I finally release two. You let go of me and finish undoing them, dragging at your cufflinks, not caring they fall to the floor. You all but rip the shirt off your shoulders. I hold you close to me, my hands rubbing up and down your back, my head resting against your shoulder. You are so warm! I can feel your chest hairs tickling my breasts. With a silent giggle I realise that I am naked in my ethereal state. I had never felt with anything but my hands and lips before in this state.

A further realisation comes to me. I am naked. I am able to touch you, and you me. Where could this lead?

Your hands have left my thighs and moved up to my breasts. Such a delicious novel feeling. I've clasped my hands behind your head and am leaning back in delight. I don't understand how I can sense this pleasure, but I don't care. I just revel in it. Your lips are trailing down my throat and latch on to my right breast. The shock, the heat! Your tongue and teeth are licking and scraping against my nipple sending electric shocks through me. My hips involuntarily buck against you, grinding my pelvis close. You let out a groan as you release my breast.

"Oh little cloud, you are driving me mad. I want you so badly."

You pick me up then turn over, laying me back on the bed, but my legs resting off the edge. Your hands trail down my body, then push my thighs wide. The first touch against my lips has me all but jerking off the bed. No one has touched me there, not even myself. Your fingers are gentle as they stroke up and down, slowly parting the skin to delve inside. They are warm against me, and make me ache for more. I push my hips forward, and the movement makes one finger rub against the hooded nub at the top of my sex. The sensation is thrilling, causing me to buck again.

Before I know what is happening, your fingers have left and your mouth is buried between my legs. The heat from your mouth is almost burning me! Your tongue is licking me, probing me, tantalising me to great heights. But nothing compares to when you start engulfing the nub of my clitoris. The tip of your tongue is flicking against it as you are sucking it into your mouth. It hurts in such a fiery and erotic way. I can't stand it, but I don't want you to ever stop. My fingers are intertwined in your long black hair, holding you in place. Your arms are wrapped around my thighs and your fingers are stretching my lips open, giving you more access. The fire is building in me, I cannot help but buck against the assault from your mouth. A silent scream escapes me and I shake in sheer ecstasy. Nothing could have prepared me for such an effect. I'm dimly aware that you have stopped but are still holding onto my thighs. I look down and see you watching me with a look of consternation.

"I -- I saw you, little cloud. I saw you! It was only for a few moments, but it was like blue and white smoke flowing through glass."

You release me and stand up quickly.

"Lie on the bed," it's close to a command, and I am happy to comply.

You wait a few seconds, then feel for me once again. You prop yourself up next to me with one hand resting on my stomach.

"I want to see you again."

Your hand skims up and pinches my nipple. I squirm at the feel, and gasp quietly as your mouth descends upon my breast. Your fingers now slide down and push in between my lips. With a slow and precise movement, you slide your index inside me. Oh the pleasure of being penetrated for the first time! You push deeper then pull out slightly, and start again. So this is what it feels like to be filled. I relish in the delight. A moment later though, I feel more. You have put two fingers inside me! A firm push, then you curl them inside me. As you pull them back out again, the pressure against the wall of my vagina is blissful. I can feel you repeating the movement over and over, your speed increasing. Please don't stop! My hand drops down to yours and encourages you to go faster.

I am now assaulted by your mouth on my breast and your fingers thrusting inside me. My transparent body is writhing beneath this onslaught. You release my nipple and look up.

"Come for me, little cloud. I want to see you again."

Your fingers press me harder toward a peak, your palm now rubbing against my clitoris. Another wave of fire ripples through me as I orgasm again for you. But you don't stop! I feel like I am screaming over and over again, out of control. I look at you, and for the first time, our eyes meet. You can see me! You are watching me. I could have wished for more. Finally my internal spasms recede, my arms and legs feel like water. I feel empty as your fingers pull out of me.

"You are beautiful, my smoky little sprite."

I can't answer, but I drag you down on me, kissing you greedily in response. I feel your lips smiling.

"Hungry little minx, aren't you," you say with a grin as you break the kiss.

Is that what you think? Oh my lovely man, you have no idea. I push you off and stand up. You now have no idea where I am. The look of pleasure on your face turns to bewilderment, then dread as you search for me with your hands. I keep out of your reach.

"No, not again!"

You keep moving around the room, desperately looking for me. It's like a mute game of Marco Polo. Your clasping hands are becoming more frantic. I come up behind you and slowly encircle my arms around your waist, my head resting against your shoulder blade. You exhale in utter relief, your hands holding me in place.

"Don't do that again. I couldn't stand it if you were to disappear, never knowing if you would return."

I hold you tight. If only I could convey to you the fact that I am now free to be with you for good. I have no body that will call me back to darkness and pain. I am yours. We stay connected, relishing in each other's companionship. Finally, I let go of you and step back. I have recovered, and now I want more of you.

I skim my hand down your arm so you know I am still around, then I kneel in front of you. I reach out and start to unbuckle your belt. If I had any inhibitions before, they are gone. With more confidence, I undo the button and lower your zipper. I pull down your trousers then look at the bulge within your boxers, bursting to be free. I have never touched a man intimately. I have all the time in the world to discover how to please you. I start by laying a hand against your covered member, and slowly rub. The groan that escapes is very telling.

"Christ, little cloud, what are you doing to me." Your voice is hoarse with lust.

As I rub, I can feel the head of your penis against my fingers. I start to make little circles on it with my index. Your breathing is getting faster. I want to see all of you! I pull down your boxers, freeing your member and gazing in awe at the size of it. I touch it again, and it responds, pulsing against my hand. I curl my fingers about you and start gliding back and forth.

You groan again and roll your head back, eyes closed. I wonder what it must be like to feel pleasure while not seeing where it is from. From the blissful look on your face, I can guess. I press my lips to the tip of your penis and hear you hiss. I remove them, wondering if I did something wrong. But you still look like you are enjoying it, so I lean in again. My mouth is against the pulsing tip once more, and my lips part to allow you to enter. Your mouth had sent shivers through me when you flicked at my clitoris, I wonder if I can do the same. The tip of my tongue rests against your hole and I slowly lick, tasting the salty cream coming from you. The strangled gasp you give is almost as if you are in pain, but your hands are now resting on my head.

With such encouragement, I keep pushing my lips around you. I have no idea how deep I can go, but I will keep on. You are so hot, so delicious. My tongue is now running along the lower side of your shaft as I start to suck lightly. I feel you pulsing in my mouth while your hands are resting on my head. I look up and see you still have that blissful look on your face, your eyes closed. I move a little faster and your hands tighten around my head. All that can be heard for a time is my sucking and your heavy breathing. I suddenly pushed deeper than before, surprised at my own brazen move. I expected to gag, but no. You slide firmly down my throat until my lips are against the base of your shaft.

"Fuck, you're going to drive me mad!"

I pull back all the way to your tip, then press forward all the way. A strange feeling, but I desperately want you deep in me again and again. The moves are slower but I gorge myself on you. Finally you pull away from me with a gasp. I want you back in my mouth now!

You pull me up as you kick off the clothes from around your ankles and guide me back to the bed. You sit on the edge and bring me into your lap again. Now that we are both bare, I feel your penis so close to my opening. I need you inside me! I can't wait to feel the pleasure you induced in me before. I push myself down but you hold me back, your hands firm on the inside of my thighs. How can I tell you the need in me to be filled, stretched, completed. My hips are pushing longingly toward you. Then I feel your thumbs push against my clitoris once more, rubbing it lightly from each side in time. My whole body is shaking with desire. I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you close.

"I want to see you come as I enter you, little cloud. I so want to gaze at your smoky body," you whisper to me.

Your thumbs stop their torture, your hands now firmly grip my hips. In a swift move, you slam yourself in me. The speed at which you enter my virgin pussy has my whole body explode in a rapturous frenzy. I am shaking uncontrollably, screaming in elation, but you cannot hear me. I momentarily focus on you. You are looking straight at me with a joyful smile.

"I see you, my cloud. I see you!"

I look down and am shocked at the view. I see you hard and pushing into me. But I have form, though still insubstantial. Purple waves of gossamer are emanating from between us, turning to blue and white wisps of smoke as they flow through my body. My orgasm slowly ebbs away and the colours dissipate. I still shake with aftershocks of pleasure as you keep filling me with stroke after delicious stroke. I feel you coming close.

"Come for me, my sweet." I whisper to you as I rest my head on your shoulder. You do not hear, I know, but your body reacts. With a final uncontrolled thrust, you empty yourself in me. Even this, I can feel. You have made me feel more alive in this one night together than I have done in years.

We lay together, both recovering from our loving exertion. Suddenly you jump up with a cry of joy.

"Quick, come with me little cloud!"

You run to the bathroom and turn the hot water tap on at the sink. I follow though am rather perplexed at what has made you so excited. Soon the bathroom mirror is all fogged up.

"Are you here with me?"

I take your hand and squeeze it. You then pull me in front of you, careful to give my invisible body space between yourself and the sink.

"You couldn't pick up a pen before, but what about this?"

You write on the foggy glass. 'Name?'

In pure joy, I move closer to lay a finger on the mirror.

'Hazel'

With a giddy childlike laugh, you lean forward.

'+ Seth'

12