Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun with marshmallow!
2.4k words
4.66
6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"No..... what...... what's happening to me?" Felicity asked, standing in her apartment, trying to fight this strange feeling inside her as her panties massaged everything between her legs.

"Felicity......" a strange dark voice whispered.

"What.... who........?" Felicity was suddenly a little nervous as to what she was hearing.

"Give in!" The voice continued to say as her eyes turned pink again.

"Who are you?" She asked with a more calm demeanor. "Where are you, what do you want from me?"

"You'll know soon," the voice said as she felt this wave of comfort and pleasure wash over her body. "For now, enjoy my pet, and prepare for my arrival!"

"Oh........ oh God!" She yelled out before falling to her knees as the slime drove her wild making it feel like she was being licked by a hundred tongues from her clit to her asshole. "Fuck........ FUCK.......I can't....... I can't wait," she said with a smile as the panties were mainly in a liquid state, wiggling all around her pelvis.

She could feel her insides changing and it felt incredible as she got on all fours and moaned like a wild animal. Her nipples began to drip pink goo as her breasts began to move on their own. She could still feel everything happening to her landlord down the hall and she wanted more.

"Beth is on her way. She'll help...... no..... she'll join me....... I mean..... oh God.... what's happening to me?" The blob between her legs seemed to vibrate with excitement as a sick smile came over her face and her eye's burned a neon pink color. "Yes....... yes........ fuck..... that feels so............ oh GOD!!" She screamed before this flash of pink light exploded out of her spreading throughout the room and beyond.

Felicity fell to the floor enjoying the sensations vibrating through her body after coming so hard. It was getting harder for her to resist what was happening to her and the worst part was that she wasn't sure she wanted to anymore.

"Be.......... Beth?" She said exhausted by what was happening to her as her mind was starting to give up fighting this feeling.

---------------

Monica lived in the apartment above Felicity and had no idea what had been going on diwn there. She didn't even really know her neighbor that well and only saw her in passing if at all.

She had just gotten dressed as the lights in her apartment flickered for a moment. She could have sworn she saw a pink flash which made her stop in her tracks wondering what had just happened but everything seemed fine now.

"Old fucking building," the brunette said to herself as she was in the middle of getting dressed before going out and running some errands when she thought she heard a noise in the kitchen. "Or for fuck's sake, do I have mice now?" She said as she walked into the kitchen and looked around thinking she had heard something scurrying. "I need to move, once the semester is over," she said quickly looking over the counter, and even picking up a small bag of Stay Puft Marshmallows to make sure there wasn't a mouse hiding under them before she dropped the back and headed to the bedroom.

Once she had left the room, the bag on the counter began to move. Something was pushing at the plastic from the inside but Monica was unaware of it from the other room. As the plastic began to rip open, something emerged from the bag of marshmallows, stretching its tiny arms and yawning as if it had just woken up.

The energy produced by Felicity had awakened all sorts of strange creatures as the tiny creatures that resembled Mr. Stay Puft himself, crawled out of the bag and fell on the counter while other marshmallows began to come to life as well, following their comrade.

There were a few dozen of them as they began to walk around and explore Monica's kitchen, playing with different appliances like the blender. A few even locked one of them in the microwave and turned it on making marshmallows explode all over the inside.

Monica suddenly heard the commotion from her room wondering what she was hearing. Perhaps the power surge had made some of her appliances turn on by themselves. She pulled up her jeans and buttoned them before heading out to see what all the noise was only to freeze in horror when she got to the doorway.

All of the little marshmallow men stopped and looked at Monica with big smiles on their faces. Nobody moved for a moment as she was frozen with fear as they stared on in curiosity. Monica wasn't sure what to do as she realized there was an army of tiny Stay Pufts between her and the door.

They started to look at each other and seemingly speak to one another even though Monica couldn't tell what they were saying but she quickly turned and ran back to the bedroom, slamming the door shut. "Shit...... Shit!" She said in a low voice as her heart was racing in her chest. "What the fuck are those things, and where......" she paused as she realized she had left her phone on the counter in the kitchen. "FUCK!" she said in a nervous panic trying to figure out how to get out of there until she noticed a bunch of tiny shadows under the door. "Oh no," she said before she grabbed some shirts and shoved them under the door trying to keep them out.

It seemed to be working as she shoved anything she could find under the door and she didn't see any other way for them to get in at the moment. She could hear little chirps on the other side of the door like they were talking amongst themselves and began to wonder if she could just overpower them and make a run for it. She wasn't sure what they were but there seemed to be just tiny marshmallows so she took a deep breath and began to regain her courage.

What she hadn't noticed was that they had made their way through the air vent in the corner of the room, pushing their way through the metal grate and reforming once they were through. Only a few had made it in at the moment but Monica was focused on the door getting ready to open it and make a run for the exit.

"Okay Monica, you can do this," she said before grabbing the handle and quickly opening the door only to see an empty hallway in front of her. "Wait...... what the?" She said as she looked around and didn't see any of the little creatures. "She backed away for a moment making sure to not rush into a trap when she heard a squishing sound. "What?" She said turning quickly to see she had stepped on some of them.

As she went to pull away to run, she quickly realized her foot was stuck, which caused her to trip and fall to the floor. The army of tiny men rushed on top of her as she tried to push them off, but there were more than she could handle. They were stronger than they looked as they pulled her back into the bedroom and shut the door, leaving her trapped in there with them.

"Get off me, you little....." she said, trying to hit them. "HELP! SOMEONE!" She called out, knowing there was almost no chance anyone could hear her. "What do you little creeps want? Get off of me!" She demanded as they just seemed to ignore her as a bunch of them grabbed her wrists and held them down to the floor along with some at her ankles as well.

They were crawling all over her, and she couldn't escape as the fear built up inside her. She felt something strange and looked down, seeing one of them bouncing on her left breast like a trampoline. As scared as she was, it was still one of the silliest things she had ever seen as she continued to struggle.

"Stop that...... stop you little....." she said, trying not to smile as the sensation tickled a little.

They felt like marshmallows, so they were very soft as they touched her skin and tickled her as well. She felt her shirt unbuttoned and fell to either side as they bounced on her breasts and her stomach a little. One of them even slid under her braw using her tit as a bed and even snuggling under the fabric.

"What the fuck...... let me go you little......" she said almost laughing a little until she noticed something that concerned her. "Wait, what are you....." she started to say noticing one of the little guys on the edge of her bed bouncing up and down. She felt something near her crotch and saw a few more unzipping her pants and pulling the button open as her eyes widened. "Woah woah..... wait a minute...... what are you doing?"

She struggled a little more trying to get free but it was no use as her pants were wide open and her panties were visible. She went to scream, but one of them jump on her mouth, splattering and covering it with marshmallow which was sealing her mouth shut. Her jeans were pulled down exposing her a little more as she was helpless to watch.

One of them walked right along the front of her panties and grabbed the edge of them, pulling them back, exposing her slit which only had her even more scared as she tried to get free. She felt the fabric slide down from her ass as well as they were pulled away down her thighs and she quickly realized it was no use which only added to the fear as the little one on the bed continued to bounce higher and higher until he held his nose like he was about to cannonball into a pool.

"HMMMM!" Monica tried to scream but it was no use as she watched the ball of marshmallow fall and disappear inside her pussy with ease. "HHMM....... HHHMMMMM!" She continued, trying to scream but soon all the little Stay Pufts let her go and backed away. She quickly pulled with fluff off her mouth and took a deep breath before she said: "You fucking little...... get out......"

She slid her fingers inside her pussy trying to remove the thing that had just entered it but it was no use. She suddenly let out a gasp as it wiggled around inside her, feeling amazing, though she didn't want to admit it. The gooey creature was touching every sweet spot as he wiggled and moved inside her making her stumble when she tried to stand up.

"Fuck..... fuck fuck fuck! What........... FUCK!" She yelled as she grabbed her crotch and fell back on the floor while her pussy was violated from the inside. "Stop.......... oh...... don't stop...... I mean........ FUCK!" She yelled again as she had never felt anything this good before in her life.

The creature had felt like it had melted and spread to every corner of her reproductive organ, tickling her from the inside as her pussy dripped a mix of clear and white fluids. Her nipples began to feel a little strange as well as she quickly removed her bra to see what was going on. Her nipples were pulsing and her breasts seemed to be growing as she grabbed them and moaned, enjoying the sensation.

"What...... what are you doing....... to.........ME!"

Her hands were starting to feel slimy as this white goo dripped from her nipples. If she didn't know any better she would say her tits were filled with marshmallow as she writhed on the floor unable to control the sensations moving throughout her body.

Her pussy felt like it was alive as the walls rubbed together and she felt something slimy slithering back and forth between them making her scream her delight. Her whole body felt amazing, even her tit's felt like they were about to cum and she was loving it as her pleasurable body parts went crazy.

"Oh fuck........ this feels........... so............AAAHHHHHH!"

Monica screamed as white slime began to shoot out from between her legs and her nipples, making her whole body cum all at once. The white sticky goo squirted everywhere but she didn't care what was happening. She just lay there and let the pleasure consume her until she began to feel light-headed.

Everything started to go fuzzy for Monica as she lost herself to the sensations. After a few moments, her body fell limp on the floor and she was no longer moving. White slime dripped everywhere as the other Stay Pufts began to move closer to Monica's body curiously.

For a few moments longer she did not move until she suddenly twitched. The little Stay Pufts backed away for a moment as Monica suddenly sat up and opened her eyes but it was no longer Monica.

She began to look around at her little minions with a big disturbing smile on her face. She stuck her hand out and poked one of the little guys in the stomach, making him giggle at her touch before she examined her body. She took a swipe of the white goo from her breasts with her finger, before licking it off and moaning a little.

She got to her feet, still examining her body as she dripped with the marshmallow, feeling her skin, squeezing her tits, making them squirt more of the goo. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was that same little cooing noise of the other Stay Pufts. Monica had been possessed by the same little creature that had violated her moments ago.

"Heh........." she said as if trying to figure out how to talk. "Iittt....... woooork........ juuussst...... gib me......" the words were a gargled mess until she closed her eyes and concentrated. "I thiiink........ I think I have it now!" She said in Monica's voice as the little Stay Pufts clapped. "Our master is coming for his bride. We must open the portal for him."

Monica grabbed a towel, cleaning herself up as best she could only to find the bra no longer fit. She instead took the button-up shirt and tied it around her breasts before pulling her underwear and pants back up.

"That's better. This body feels good. We need energy for our master, so we need to........ what do the humans call it....... fuck?" She said before she headed towards the door with the little ones following behind her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers