Love Begins at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pried my eyelids open to look down at my sister. Her face was red and shining with a film of sweat.

Her breasts were heaving up and down as she gulped for air. Her tits jiggled under me, erect nipples gyrating. Her breasts and nipples seemed to be flushed and darker pink than before. As the pure pleasure washed over my body, my eyes began to close. I noticed my sister's long brown hair was spread out all over my bed. I thought I felt her fingers tightening on my arms, too.

My head sagged as I slowly caught my breath. Amazingly my cock was still shivering inside her pussy. My entire body shivered again as I focused on the amazing feeling flowing from my sister's pussy, through my cock, and into the rest of my body!

After a seeming eternity I slid my knees up under her thighs and arched my chest up and away from hers. Slowly I pushed her legs away from me as I scooted my hips back. My erect but softening cock had to pull out of her tightness. I reached down between my legs and slipped the soaking wet piece of rubber off of my shrinking member. A chill shivered through me as my heart slowed and the cool room air brushed across my sweaty skin. I reached over and dropped the (very full) condom off the side of the bed.

Stepping off of the bed I looked down at my sister. She ran her hands over her still redden cheeks. Then, almost like she had forgotten something, her arm slid down across her tits and her other arm slid down between her closing thighs. Even though we had just had sex, she was hiding her body from me.

"Ok," I said quietly. "I think," I turned and walked slowly to my desk, "I think we should," I turned my face towards Mandy. She had sat up but was still holding her arm over her tits. I bent down and picked up her shorts and panties. Walking to my dresser I pulled out one of my tee shirts and then handed al of the clothes to her.

"You think we should what?" She asked, taking the clothes and hugging them to her chest.

"OH, yeah. We should definitely continue practicing. You know, um, practicing, um, this, uh, stuff." A small smile started on both our faces.

"Well," Mandy said quietly, "Practice makes perfect." She grinned but then looked away in embarrassment.

"Well, yes," I responded stupidly. I glanced at the clock on my dresser. "It's two now. We should have another practice before dinner, say around five. And then we'll see if we can fit another one in before bedtime." I put my hands on my hips very matter-of-fact like as I smiled at her confused face.

After a moment she shook her long hair. "Well, yeah, of course. I mean, not of course, you know, I mean, well you know," she slid off the bed while pulling my shirt over her head. "Well, I mean, we can, I guess, practice some more, you know, if you think we nee... uh, I mean, practice never hurts, does it?" She turned and scurried to the inside door. Unlocking and opening it she stepped out into the basement of the house still clutching her shorts and panties in her hands.

She stuck her head back through the door. "You do know we still have ten days of winter break, don't you?"

I sat at my desk facing away from her. "Yes. That gives us lots of time to perfect our technique. I mean practice the techniques." I picked up my book and opened it.

"Yes. Ten days to practice," I heard her say as the door closed behind me.

12