All Comments on 'Love Bites Ch. 01-06'

by Lioness_Queen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
NIce Start

I think you are off to a great start. I hope you continue with this story, because I'm interested in following it. My only complaint would be the length of the chapters. I'd like to see them a little longer. Again, I think you have created a great storyline, one I wish to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confusion

This story needs to be edited. All those names that are so like one another... In my opinion it is very hard to know just which caracter is speaking and about whom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good stuff, i agree with the similar name's comment though, can get somewhat muddled, the story has promise though, keep it up ^^

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
more

keep going!!!!

Lioness_QueenLioness_Queenover 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I have deided to change the names or rather the spellings. Andrey is now Andre and Andreyah is now Andrea. Also, I'm going too stary using Alecsander's full name because i see how similar Alec and Aleca is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck, you need an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EDITOR,,,PLEASE,,

A decent story plot,,,but do you spell names the way they sound or the way they really are ment to be spelled??If you spell them the way they sound,,that explains why they look so strange,Your off to a decent start,,,but please get someone to edit,proof read,,,something,,,Its hard to tell who is talking,it just jumps around,,,will keep reading,,,and hope you get a helper...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous