Love Bites Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean the elegant wedding, with a Parisian honeymoon and all this flash, this quote-un-quote normal 'adult' stuff?" She asked in return, hearing his voice in her mind, and the meaning behind his question.

"In a word, yes."

Bethany sighed, pressing herself closer. "'Normal's a setting on the dryer'," she finally retorted, quoting one of her favorite icons. "I don't know, really, what I want, Raul," the woman groaned. "Just that... I have all this stuff, right? A career, my own place, a pretty solid social life, kid-free, but somehow it's just not enough. I mean, isn't there more than working, sleeping, fun, or going somewhere really cool and then that's it? Where's the mystique, the weirdness? Where's the truly inexplicable?"

"Where is the world most wild and free?" He added, seeming to pull the words from her brain. She looked up at his joy.

"I guess what I want is to be free of mundane expectations," she rumbled slowly. Raul nodded his head enthusiastically, most delighted.

"Yes," he gushed. "That flame in you, hermosa." One hand slid over her heart. "That yearning is what draws me to you."

He kissed her again.

After the cake was cut, Raul couldn't help himself. He'd eaten some and drank whatever he liked, but now he was hungry for only one thing.

"Come with me," he urged his date. "I'm sure the grounds are beautiful by moonlight. Let's grab a bit of fresh air."

"Oh, sure, give me a sec." Bethany polished off her cake, hastily wiped her mouth, and stood. She grabbed her purse and let Raul take her hand in a firm grip. They maneuvered through the crowd as guests drank and chatted, enjoying the downtime before the final music set.

The whole evening had been delightful, all that hard work worth it. Her sister was happy, the partygoers were all having a great time, and Bethany herself was enjoying her night with a good-lookin' man. As well as the food and drinks.

The couple ducked outside and split off from the guests milling near the back door. They wandered, unseen, into the rows of rose bushes. Even overnight, their perfume was lavish and sweet; Raul took the time to breathe it in heavily. He purred. Since he usually slept during the day, he never got to enjoy the blossoms. Being under the stars surrounded by slumbering flowers was unbearably romantic to the century-plus-old vampire.

As he wanted a private place to woo his date where none of the others would follow, he led her deep into the gardens. Down to where a small gazebo overlooked a manmade pond- Bethany remembered it from earlier, and Raul had found it in her thoughts. It was too far from the house to just wander over, but had been perfectly picturesque for the staged photos. Thus, it was perfect for the two of them to be alone, and talk.

Mostly talk.

Bethany was breathless. During that dance, Raul had more than hinted he wanted to turn her. The curvy woman's head was still spinning. She knew it was too soon, but wasn't it best to talk about stuff before you were at the brink of life-altering decisions? At the very least she had to say that she wasn't ready!

In the gazebo, at first he just took her arm around his and stood by her side, joined at the hip. He held her there under the light of stars and moon, and inhaled deeply of the fresh night air. Glee danced in his chest, and even though he felt her trepidation, it was something to know she'd be open to living beyond the mortal realm.

"History has passed beneath my feet, hermosa," Raul intoned somberly, after a moment. "Not to say we are not living it now-" added with a shrug- "but I have trod the earth in a war many people in this country have forgotten. I've seen the turning of two centuries... and I'm considered young. There are vampires that are thousands of years old, Bethany."

"Holy shit," she uttered, actually surprised. "That's... such a long time." He turned sharply and took her by the shoulders, reaching up to stroke her cheek.

"Imagine traversing every corner of the world, taking part in the full scope of history, able to wield magick and carve a life on your own terms. Seeing a side of existence very few will ever know is there. That world of shadow and the unknown you dreamed, brought to life..." There he paused, to interweave their fingers and bring her hands closer to his chest. "But know I will never, ever force it upon you."

"No," she choked, "no no, don't think I'm worried about that, Raul. You've been so hugely conscientious of me... I don't think you'd force me to turn. It's just too soon! I mean, I barely know you."

He hummed his pleasure and took her in his arms.

"I understand, Bethany, don't fret. I only want you to remember that because- well- a great number of vampires have been made without knowing, or consenting... and I don't want that for you. Not since it was done to me." There was a hint of pain in his tone, and she wrapped her arms around him tight. "We also tend to do things... differently than mortals. For you, this has been such a short time. We've barely discussed whether or not this is a 'relationship'. Yet for me, I've not found anyone for whom I felt such a need in a century. Keep in mind that when you gift me with blood, you are sharing all of your most intimate thoughts. I simply don't pick through them. I only see what you want me to see at any given time, consciously or not." She stiffened.

"Wait..." Bethany began, pulling back. "You mean, if I permitted you, you could read everything in my mind, instantaneously? You'd know everything about me?" He nodded.

"A blood-bond is one forged by the merging of souls, love." His fingers fluttered over pulse-points on her throat. "Your soul, and all that you are, lives in your blood. When I drink it, you are part of me. As I am part of you when I give you mine."

"God this is weird..." she whispered, nevertheless creeping her arms around the back of his neck. "Is that why it feels so fucking good when you bite me?" Bethany asked against his lips.

"Yes," he rasped back. "To make you crave the joining." He stepped back, eyes burning. "Lie down, mi amor." Bethany paused, looking at the wooden floor. It didn't seem too comfortable, even though the prospect of fooling around out here was tantalizing. Raul grinned, sensing her apprehension, and cast out his will. One of his abilities (rare for his kind) was creating illusions that disguised or reshaped anything he wanted, even himself. By applying his power, he could effectively fool the minds of others into seeing or feeling what was not there. He reshaped the floor of the gazebo to reflect this, turning it from hard wood to a soft bed strewn with pillows. The woman gasped.

"How did you do that?" She asked, stunned.

"I have what you might call 'glamour'," he replied, smirking. "Though you will feel and see what I constructed for us, it will leave when we do. I've used the trick for years." Bethany sat down tentatively, testing the sudden welcoming bed. It absolutely felt velvety and soft. So rich, and she let herself fall onto it.

"Hot damn. This is unbelievable!"

"What you are feeling is my power, cradling you." Raul appeared over her, bracing himself on his arms. His lips curved into a sensual smile. Leaning down, he quickly took possession of her mouth, thrusting his tongue deftly inside. With a moan, the woman returned his embrace and they melded together. Their kiss went on for minutes as a breeze curled around them. Golden quiet cloaked them in private paradise, emboldening the vampire to shimmy down his lover's body and lift the hem of her skirt. So fragrant, even beneath two layers of underthings. He breathed her in and felt the first real rush of intoxication he'd had all night.

"Raul!" She cried, bringing her knees up to her waist. He greedily peeled her stockings and panties down. The material bunched around her ankles, and he dropped her legs over his head as he crawled to her core.

Plying his tongue to her hot flesh, Raul groaned in rapture as her flavors coated his taste buds. Next to taking small amounts of blood from her daily, this was his favorite way to devour her. His mouth latched over her bud and sucked- his fingers found her wet slit and probed inside for her g-spot. The responsive, sensual woman clawed at his illusory bedding and moaned with passion.

He could not get enough. In all eternity, he didn't think he would ever get enough of her.

The sensation of lithe tongue and puckering lips on her clit was almost too much, and Bethany bucked against Raul's face, overcome. Since they'd been dating, he'd proven continuously how skilled he was in carnal capacity, to the point where she felt rather spoiled. Sex before Raul had ranged from 'meh' to god-DAMN, lover to lover, but nothing had prepared her for this. He might be using his actual hands and mouth on her now, but he had a telepathic ability to please her as well, and his bite alone...

Bethany shuddered, reaching down to run her fingers through his hair as he feasted on her cunt. For a man with fangs, he didn't catch her tender labia or clit with them. An accidental genital piercing didn't sound like too much fun, but he was incredibly careful.

Three of his fingers were speared inside her wet depths, and he stretched her to utterly delicious fullness. Each firm, rhythmic thrust grazed her g-spot and sent coils of pleasurable pressure rising in her belly. Raul pursed his lips around the super-sensitive button crowning her vulva and flicked his tongue across it steadily.

Her moans grew louder and headier, and he used them to guide every stroke until her inner muscles began to flutter. The demonkin sucked her pleasure point firmly, stroking her inner hotspot faster, harder. Bethany's cry broke the night as her body grew taut. If he wanted, he could push her to climax with a thought or a bite, but he reveled in the opportunity to work his lover to peak. There was nothing more satisfying than playing a woman's body to the crescendo.

Waves pulsed in her core, and Bethany called his name over and over, breaking apart on a particularly energetic thrust. Raul continued to tease her tiny nub as she plummeted down the edge of the orgasm, her sheath exploding into contractions on his fingers. He licked quicker, sucked firmer, and made her ride out the orgasm until she begged him to stop.

Please! She howled her in mind, knowing he could hear her. I want you Raul- fuck me now! Writhing beneath him, she wanted to be filled by his thick cock, wanted nothing more in the world than to touch a sliver of that complete melding he promised. One day, she'd probably want the full change. One day, but not quite yet.

Hermosa, he cooed in her mind. There's nothing I could want more in this moment. Her climax faded into quivering aftershocks, and he finally lifted his hands and mouth from her sweet body. Breathing raggedly, Raul popped up and slid into place between her thighs.

"Bethany," he rasped out loud, "this time, I want you to drink me." She panted, embracing him as he sank down and began to remove his pants- just enough to let his erection free.

"You do?" She gasped, feeling his hips descend and the tip of him placed at her entrance. Pulsing her pelvis, she tried to slide him in. The head of his cock stayed rock-solid in place, and he didn't let her engulf him. Yet.

"I cannot ask something of you I am not willing to do, mi amor." He braced himself around her head and nudged just a bit into her heat. Enough to breach her entrance and win a frustrated mewl. "I want you to know everything I am and dream, everything I've suffered to become this man. In hopes that one day, you'll choose to share the full scope of your memories with me." Breathless, Bethany nodded, and he finally slid fully home.

Growling his completion, Raul bent to kiss her. On the way down, he pierced and slit his tongue, allowing his blood to flow freely before she let him between her lips.

The thick, copper-salt taste (with delicate notes of tang and sour) washed over her palate and down her throat. Bethany had tasted his blood only twice before, and each time a very scant amount. Too much was a risk. This time, he allowed only one mouthful, and then his wound healed as he began to pump.

Lying beneath him with her legs around his buttocks, her arms wound together over the back of his neck and shoulders, Bethany took him in entirely. His warm, slightly bulky form covering hers, shaft plunging into her pussy, and mind fully open. The experience was... so much more. Pleasure mounted as he drove inside at a brisk pace, but beyond the physical, his mind engulfed her completely. While she could feel his sensation as if it were her own, she also relived his life from childhood to the present moment. Over a hundred and forty years of time was laid bare as Raul kissed, caressed, and fucked her.

There was nothing to do but take.

Bethany reacted on instinct, groping her paramour's body, rolling with him as the fever of their lovemaking called for it. Lost in his mind and the whispers of his need, she wound up on her knees, head resting on her elbows with her full, round ass perched upright. Raul threaded his fingers into her hair and tugged lightly on her scalp, winning her heavy cries as he buried himself to the hilt. He knew exactly what she saw and felt, was actively giving her everything of himself, including two fingers at the front of her loins.

The lusty woman screamed her climax as it pulsed on his length, and he groaned with her in ecstasy. Filled with insatiable desire, Raul couldn't stop. She felt too wonderful, slick and smooth and molten... As his memories brought her all the way to his current present, she gasped aloud when she felt what it was like to be inside herself. It doubled the pleasure and sent her writhing into another orgasm, which finally shattered the vampire's control.

His pelvis twitched and he poured his seed deep into her body. The couple collapsed into a spooning position, replete and slicked with sweat. Raul nuzzled behind Bethany's ear and kissed her neck.

She clung to him over her hip, panting with the knowledge of his past, thoughts, and feelings she now carried in her head. The revelations rolled through with her afterglow.

"Vampires do not have 'soulmates' so much as we 'mate souls', hermosa," he whispered. "I have all the time in the world to wait for your choice." Hands massaged her shoulders firmly. She sighed, relaxing into the soothing touch.

"Yeah," she replied evenly, feeling (actually) really secure in their budding relationship right then. The man had been through a lot in his long lifetime, and never had he craved another person's presence the way he craved her. Bethany knew he would patiently enjoy their time until she was ready to take things to a more permanent level.

Sometime before the last dance, the pair crept, dishevelled, back into the wedding and carried on having a good time. That's all they needed yet- just to enjoy themselves together.

No need to rush forever.

12