Love Bug Ch. 02 - Mistress Fox

Story Info
Superheroine, Love Bug, falls prey to the sexy Miss Fox.
1.9k words
4.5
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAGS: #femdom #mindcontrol #brainwashing #redhead #curvywoman

AUTHORS NOTE: HELLO I AM BACK! I've been working on this for like 2 months unsure how to end this. This is due to it being a gift for my loving partner, who supports my writing fully.

Sara had been traumatized by her encounter with the manipulative Amazonian and retired. It was hard for her to take because her secret identity had been revealed to the entire world. The evil seductress had forced her to confess it to the police officers who came to her rescue. Even now, a year later, she flushed with shame and crossed her legs with a distinct expression of discomfort. She tried to stay home in her room these days. The event made her become a shut-in and her parents felt it was best for the teenager to attend online college. Her classmates at her old school spread rumors that ate at her.

All of this lack of stimuli and constant shame forced her to sign up for therapy. Online therapy was nice at first, but her parents believed she needed to get out. And that Sara needed to speak with someone who could relate. Someone who specialized in working with superheroes and villains. This type of therapist was something she had heard of but never really looked into. The idea made her rather anxious. But here she was, sitting in front of a strange woman who looked at her with eagerness. Her new therapist, Miss Fox, was a former superheroine. The curly-haired ginger had been moderately well known in her heyday but suddenly became ill and had to step down.

This tragedy made her relate to the teenager‌. Or at least that's what Sara assumed. The woman had just greeted her and sat in silence. The room was chilly, with the air conditioner blaring loudly above their head. Her seat was comfortable with a plump cushion underneath her and she was offered a snack. At first, she was hesitant to accept it but the ginger smiled and the teenager folded. Quietly, she chewed on one cracker as the two continued staring at each other. Sara guessed that she would have to speak first. The conversation would only center around her feelings that day and how it changed her. Slowly, she swallowed her food and let out a sigh.

"I'm supposed to just get on with it, aren't I?"

The ginger's head fell to the side, and she hummed. "Well, we can start slow. What happened was very hard for someone who is a virgin."

The sound of the therapist's voice was odd. But the teenager ignored her, going crazy over the strange feeling. Sara was determined not to freak out and frighten the stranger with her antics. She needed to prove to her parents and herself that she was fine to function in society as any other civilian would. Thickly, she swallowed the lump forming in her dry throat and answered the ginger.

Her shoulders felt heavy as she prepared to speak, so she leaned forward a bit. "My virginity has nothing to do with me becoming a social recluse." Her nose scrunched from how tired she suddenly was. Weird, but her voice sounded fine, so once again, Sara ignored it.

The young woman feared she might be having another episode. The therapist was being kind to her, and she didn't want to risk upsetting her. The thought of disappointing the ginger made her balance unsteady. Her heartbeat was odd, it was beating in her chest slowly like she had been given something. This sluggishness also resided in her eyes, which drooped. Risking closing completely every so often. But the rest of her body felt fine. Or at least, she didn't take any sudden discomfort from its behavior. Sara pushed down any thoughts pertaining to it and continued listening.

When she started to pay attention again, she realized something. The ginger was kind of curvy for a woman her age. Sara was assuming that she was in her mid-thirties to early forties by her mature tone. But her body didn't look like it had a single wrinkle. She was free of a muffin top. Instead, the former heroine found herself flushing at the sight of her chest beneath her sweater dress. The dress's fabric clung tightly to her upper half and loosely to the bottom, allowing Sara to see quite much. Miss Fox must have been the hottest super in the room in her heyday. The younger woman felt her chest tighten as she rubbed her thighs together unconsciously. Being by someone like her was awfully intimidating.

"Are you sure? You nearly lost your virginity under the control of another super-powered woman," Miss Fox's nipples poked out of her clothing which confused Sara. The blonde was sweating bullets as she struggled to listen. "You wouldn't have cum so easily if you had experience, right?"

Sara wanted to protest, to get up and tell the therapist that wording it that way was just wrong. But the younger girl found herself softening the more she thought about it. If she hadn't been a virgin but an experienced adult, would it have gone down better? Could she have been able to stop herself from cumming and embarrassing herself? This was something she honestly had thought about before. But it could connect the two to why she had fallen so easily. To the villainess, she was just some easy virgin. Fresh meat that had been pushed and pulled in ways Sara never even imagined. The blonde felt bad for reacting so badly initially.

Their eyes met, and Sara melted. Her tongue felt like it was made of cotton as she weakly formed a response. "Right."

"And you would have enjoyed it more if she had taken your virginity that day, correct?" The therapist's words pushed her to nod even though a part of her disagreed.

Her body felt sticky with sweat as she struggled mentally. The blonde found her chest becoming heavier as if a rock or weight had been thrown against it. Her mouth was also becoming incredibly dry by the second. She smacked her lips repeatedly, frowning as she gave the curvy, mature older woman a quick glance. Which left her feeling even more confused, as the therapist looked fine. Miss Fox sat with a pleasant smile on her beautiful face. There wasn't a drop of sweat on her forehead. Instead, she sat there with her breasts bouncing with every breath she let out. Her eyes looked into the blonde's, turning her stomach twisty.

"I...Correct." Unable to disagree verbally, the former superheroine found herself voicing such a dark secret.

It was wrong to feel that way. She shouldn't despise the woman who had nearly taken her virginity. But Miss Fox was getting to her, and she felt something else deep down. It was like a sudden surge of attraction towards the villain had been unearthed. Sara knew she wasn't supposed to feel that way. Her parents and what little support she still had would vanish if she admitted it publicly. But in the session, her lips moved on their own and her thoughts were all scrambled. Leaving her to feel as though the only right answer and way of thinking was what she was being told. The heroine would have been much better off if the two had gone all how day and popped her cherry.

Miss Fox leaned forward, giving the blonde a full view of her curvy body. Her large titties hung out of her top that were starting to look a little tight. To make matters worse, Sara came to the horrific realization her own were visible. Somehow she was sweating so badly that her nipples were beginning to harden and her breasts left an imprint. Sara flushed red, quickly moving to cover them with her hands. Anyone who was nearby could glance once down and get a nice peek at what she had to offer. This left her knowing for sure Miss Fox had to have seen them. But the ginger continued to give her a neutral expression. A hand reached out and touched a stray strand of her blonde curls.

Sara's lips parted, and some saliva dripped down the side of her chin as she gripped the table. "W-What are you doing?"

Miss Fox gave her a look that could only be described by one word: sultry, seductive, and controlling. She leaned closer with her large titties brushing against the chest of her weak-minded patient. "I'm fixing your hair. You look hot. Why don't you take off your clothes and cool off?"

The older woman pushed a hand against her chest. This made the blonde shrink up and gulp loudly. Her touch was like being shot with a rush of adrenaline. The ginger had soft skin that felt like it had never been blemished. A wave of warmth came from her palm that made Sara sweat even further. Sweat covered the blonde's entire body as she realized how right her therapist was. Every word the ginger uttered bounced off into her mind like rubber. It filled her brain with the urge to comply with what she was saying. The need to obey the older redhead was making it hard to stay completely alert. Her mouth felt wet with saliva as she started to weakly pant, the pants becoming a pitiful moan.

"What's wrong?" The older former heroine gave her a look. One that didn't match the tone she spoke in. "Do you need help to take them off? Do you need help, Sara?"

The blonde fumbled over her response. For some odd reason, her hearing was becoming stuffy. "Um. Sure?"

While the blonde started to take off her sweaty clothing, she felt her vision become blurry. As the cool air brushed against her perky nipples, her legs quivered. While she didn't have the biggest breasts due to her horrific genetics on her mother and father's side, they suddenly looked huge. The redhead chuckling at the blonde's shocked expression did not help her blushing face. It made her embarrassment worse but ‌she couldn't find the strength to stop. She kept undressing herself in front of the woman. Sara felt her throat tighten when moving to her bottom. For some odd reason, her pushy was feeling really...wet.

Her panties were squishy from what she didn't know. When her fingers touched the lips of her pussy, she squirmed once more. Instinctively, she covered her upper chest with her arms and flushed. Sara wanted to crawl into a hole and die from the way the former redhead heroine was staring. There was something in her eyes that just came off as wrong. They glinted with a mix of what had to be horniess and amusement. Maybe even annoyance which if true made her urge to cry grow. Everything about what was happening in the room was so confusing. But also it was making her want to keep the therapist still interested. Sara shivered again, looking away in shame.

But for some odd, twisted reason, she found that shame blossoming into mind-blowing pleasure. Because her nether region became enveloped in the older, more domineering woman's hand. Sara was in shock at how quickly the redhead seductress had moved. Like a fox hunting her prey, the therapist pounced with her fingers tickling the cusp of her pussy. Right atop her skin, the woman danced her fingers while still staying completely out of the blonde. The fox heroine refused to enter her but massaged the sides of her inner folds and teased the wetness that was her labia. This made the younger woman's chest tight as she shook and squirmed.

"Would you prefer I insert my finger inside you?" With a smile on her face, the Fox leaned against her neck. And the poor blonde found herself unable to say no.