Love Bug Ch. 03 - Captain Heifer

Story Info
Superhero Love Bug is bound and humiliated by Captain Heifer.
1.4k words
3.75
2.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara finds herself being wrangled up by the heroine, Captain Heifer, who has a bone to pick with the teenager.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHO!"

The woman formerly known as Love Bug found herself kicking and screaming five feet above the ground. Somehow, she had gotten right in the middle of a super-powered battle. She had been merely walking home from her new therapist appointment and was attacked. Both fighters saw her and struck. The winner was a heroine she had met once or twice in her career, a meathead by the name of Captain Heifer. Sara had gotten herself targeted by the woman who accused her of being a troublemaker. The blonde tried to explain that this was all some big mistake but the superhero wouldn't listen. Instead, the woman flexed those huge biceps of hers and proceeded to tie her up with her magical lasso. The rope was impossible to break even for someone with superpowers. This left her panicked as the woman walked under her, cracking her knuckles as she observed the younger girl like fresh meat.

Captain Heifer tipped her tan hat and moved her long, kinky curls out of her face. She smirked while she watched Sara attempt to break free from the rope again. "It's cute that you think you can escape the consequences of your actions, Love Bug. Begging won't work on me."

The woman chuckled as Sara continued to try and explain herself. Her large chest bounced up and down, her G cups barely being contained by the crop top she wore. The tall, dark-haired woman looked like her entire outfit was going to burst from the seams. Her muscles were huge, resembling the type you would see only on professional bodybuilders. Matching her massive biceps, where her thick thighs looked like they could crush her with one squeeze. Sara gulped when Captain Heifer dug into her pocket for a lighter. She lit her cigarette and took a long drag before puffing out some smoke that made Sara's nose tickle. This wasn't going to end well for her, the heroine was practically drooling at the moment. Her eyes darkened as she flicked the cigarette down and smashed it under her feet before talking.

"I'm gonna rough you up. Teach you a lesson you'll never forget so you'll stop giving us heroines a bad name." Her tone was aggressive as hell, showing this wasn't just about this one interaction. There was more bad blood between the women than Sara had even realized.

"Giving heroines a bad name...are you serious right now?" The strawberry blonde was at a loss for words. Who knew a woman like her would be so serious about images in their line of work. "I got my mind controlled by TWO people!"

Captain Heifer scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Mind control is an excuse for you. You're just a whore." The brunette moved her gaze from the other woman's face to her lower body.

And this made Sara turn red as she realized what the older woman was looking at. Her panties were in full display, along with some pussy hair. The air felt cool against her pussy lips, she was even getting a bit of a wedgie from the strain being on her. Sara sniffled trying not to cry from utter embarrassment. This entire time the woman and anyone who managed to walk underneath her could see her privates. Unintentionally, she had flashed the heroine and proved her point about the bug being a slut. Her eyes began to water as she tried to keep her lips from wobbling. A pain began to blossom in her chest as she slammed her legs shut. She crossed her ankles to keep Captain Heifer from getting a look at anything else and she wilted with shame from the entire situation. It was horrible to be going through this all over again. She just kept being humiliated by other supers.

They were stronger than her, smarter than her and they constantly flaunted it in her face. Sara felt like an outsider more than ever after the incident with Mistress Fox. The ginger woman was a respected superhero even with the crime she committed. The strawberry blonde was just a nameless superhero to them with weak, low-level abilities. Even when Sara tried to explain herself to them and how she felt, they gave her a look. One said they were disgusted with her. And Captain Heifer was treating her even worse by being so vocal with her hatred. She was flexing her muscles in front of the blonde, showing off her massive cannons with pride. The blonde saw her as everything she wasn't. A confident and sexy woman who was impressive with her track record. Sara used to look up to her before this all happened, now she just felt ashamed to be in the same room as her.

"Don't try to hide your whore ways now," The woman began to lower the blonde down to the ground while berating her. "You flashed me for thirty minutes before you even noticed. No wonder you're a bottom-barrel superheroine."

Blinking away tears, Sara looked away at the ceiling as she exhaled shakily. Her heart was racing as she got closer and closer to the ground. "I may be bottom of the barrel but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of humiliating me."

Sara's determination seemed to trigger the brunette. She suddenly stopped pulling her down, letting go of the rope with a scowl painting her face. The woman laughed a hollow laugh that sent a chill down the blonde's spine. Unsure of what else to do, Sara started trying to swing herself at the woman to knock her down. If Sara could get her onto the brunette down maybe she could wrestle free of the ropes. Or just knock the asshole out of her head. This made the superheroine scowl even harder, her skin flushing with rage as Sara narrowly missed her head. Captain Heifer growled before grabbing at her ankles, her grip being so tight that Sara swore the bone might break. She looked at the girl like she was a misbehaving child and lifted her more. The brunette reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked to be a cellphone. To Sara's utter horror, she pointed the phone under her skirt, right at her ass.

Sara wiggled about, trying to keep the camera from snapping pictures of her underwear. "Hey! Stop!" But the woman was strong as hell, her bulging muscles not being just for show. It was like a man was holding her.

The former superhero shuddered as she heard the familiar sound of the phone taking photos. With a shit-eating grin, Captain Heifer was making sure to get a good look at her tight ass before snapping it. Her cheeks jiggled from the constant movement and this only made Sara more red. She was being teased by this woman all because of some petty drama. The girl made sure to use all her power to try and keep her thighs clamped together so her panties wouldn't be taken off. She refused to have photos of her bare holes posted all over the internet. The brunette looked like she had the same thing on her mind as she eyed the blonde's underwear with a smug expression. A large had slowly moved up her legs despite Sara's increased struggles. She flung herself around with the rope binding her, yelling at Captain Heifer to stop. The muscle-clad woman laughed again and retracted her hands, letting the blonde go.

She held out the phone and took a quick picture of Sara's sweaty face with tears in her eyes. Her lips looked swollen with some spit dribbling out of her mouth. The woman's chest tightened as she realized how out of it she looked. Her clothes were also messy and dampened from sweat, giving the illusion that she'd just been given the best fuck of her life. It was humiliating and she felt a sick sense of pleasure from it all. The same pleasure she had felt with Mistress Fox and the villain who started this all. Sara didn't know what to do, she was shocked into silence as she stared. Her heart was beating a mile a minute as Captain Heifer snapped her fingers and made her binding melt into nothing. She looked satisfied, scrolling through her camera roll.

"I'll be keeping these for future reference," She looked the girl up and down and gave her a real, genuine grin. "Don't worry, I'll only post the faceless ones."