Love Climb Ch. 01

Story Info
Monster girl Jaesa meets human Kimberly. She falls in love.
1.2k words
4.08
7.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to try it, go for it." Nineteen year old Kimberly said lightly, gesturing.

Jaesa gazed up the rock wall in the gymnasium, looking between it and Kimberly. She extruded her six long, glossy black limbs from her human ribs and stabbed into the wall, climbing it to the top in seconds. easy.

Kimberly stared up at her. Shocked. "That's not allowed in the sport. You have to do it all like a human!"

Jaesa blinked. "Oh. Okay - I'm sorry." She retracted her limbs and jumped down, bending knees on impact. She stood in front of Kimberly. "I'll try it properly."

"G-great," Kimberly stammered, staring. Blushing intensely. "I mean you look cute that way, but it's not..."

Jaesa used her hands to grip the rocks, and started to climb carefully now. It wasn't nearly as easy as doing it as her real self. But she made it up.

Kimberly told her she could be on a team, if she got better. Said she was impressed, a smile on her lips.

So Jaesa agreed to private training with the girl.

****

Jaesa met Kimberly in the gym late at night, in darkness that didn't trouble HER, for their secret training session.

They stood in front of the wall, on the mat.

"Ready? Just follow my lead exactly," Kimberly spoke.

"Okay." Jaesa smiled.

Kimberly climbed, expert in her sports bra and sheer tight shorts.

Jaesa copied her, always just below her.

When they reached the top, Kimberly rested.

Jaesa's face bumped into her toned buttocks.

"O-oh, sorry." Kimberly laughed. "i-"

Jaesa tilted her head and licked Kim's butt.

"H-hey...!"

Jaesa licked up her crack, pushing her tongue in that tight fabric. steady, fast laps.

"Oh my gosh, Jaesa-"

Jaesa grabbed the back of her shorts and tugged them down. underwear too. she licked bare flesh, pressing nose deep between as she held and spread those cheeks.

"Jaesa-" Kim gasped. "Stoooop pleaseeee..."

But Kim knew as well as Jaesa that she really didn't mean it. So Kim stayed still, frozen on the wall with her butt exposed, being eaten out.

She started soft noises in the dark, pushing her butt out against Jaesa's face.

Jaesa tonguefucked her deep, then pressed fingers to Kim's clit swollen. She rubbed, circled. Then she switched from licking her anus to her pussy.

"Oh god Jaesa I'm going to come, please Jaesaaaaa moooore.." kimberly trembled and humped the wall.

Sweet liquids drizzled down her thighs and into Jaesa's mouth.

Jaesa cupped her butt to stop her from falling, effortless.

"C-could you pull my shorts up..." Kimberly said after recovering. breathing.

Jaesa did. gave a caress and a squeeze after.

"Let's get down now..." They did.

"That felt so good..." Kim blushed, on solid ground again. "I'd like to feel even more good..."

Jaesa extruded her six glossy black legs and rose up, human legs dangling.

Kimberly stared with apprehension.

"If you're scared-" Jaesa began, quiet. Disappointed.

"No! Just not...used to it."

Jaesa curled in a front leg and sliced her top and shorts off, exposing her front. She hooked a limb in the back and tugged sharply, tearing open them too. Her sports bra and shorts fell off her body with a shrug.

She moved forward and set down on human legs.

Kim stared at her naked figure. Then she pulled off her own clothes, blushing hard.

"What kind of sex do you want?" asked Jaesa. "I can do any type." She glanced down and her clit shifted into a 12 inch slender ladypenis. A girls member.

Kim stared. "Um...why don't we take it slow and just start with kissing and stuff. You can- put that away for now."

"Ok." Jaesa reverted her female penis and kissed Kim, stroking her arms.

Soon Jaesa had Kim on hands and knees, penetrating deep into her anus with her ladyspenis, caressing her ribs and her underbelly with slick shiny legs, expertly flicking across her nipples.

She unloaded into Kimberly's anal depths, and they changed positions so Kim could eat out Jaesa's pussy from behind as she gripped and fondled her buttocks.

Jaesa rolled onto her back on the mat as Kimberly swirled and sucked her clit, thrusting fingers into her lips drenched. She encased Kimberly in her legs, human two and six others, caressing her and pulling her in as she moaned and humped her crotch to her face. She orgasmed all over Kim's face, squirting great streams that had Kimberly rearing back in surprise, blushing with jaw dropped. As Kim sat back, Jaesa kept squirting for several seconds, covering her front with sweet liquids.

It drizzled down Kimberly's face, soaked her hair and plastered it to her face, drizzled down her breasts and her stomach to rain down her legs and her own pussy to pool on the mat.

Kimberly sort of stared at her for a minute. Then she wiped her eyes and hair out of her face and giggled. "Jesus Jaesa! You really don't do anything half way do you? That was just crazy!"

"Was it enjoyable?"

"Oh yeah! Wild, but fun." Kimberly laughed, falling forward to lay atop Jaesa and kissing her passionately.

Jaesa considered her. "We could have even more wild fun..."

Kimberly flashed a grin. "I'm down for anything."

Jaesa took her up on that challenge with delight.

Jaesa had Kimberly lay on the floor, standing over her. Her pussy sprouted nimble, strong spinnerets, which worked as she shot a stream of wide silk at Kimberly, blanketing her. Jaesa crawled over her and began wrapping her up with her six glossy black legs, rolling her over in place. She left her on her stomach after finishing.

"How is it?" Jaesa asked, concerned.

"Warm, soft." Kimberly giggled. "Comfy."

"Good."

Jaesa cut a seam in the back and front of Kimberly's cocoon, down low, exposing butt and crotch. Then she attached a string and began climbing the wall - dragging Kim below herself, dangling by her pussy strand of strong silk.

Jaesa hung her from the ceiling, attaching secure web coverings and multiple strands.

"Is all that necessary?" Kim asked, nervous.

"No - just one strand could hold up a truck." Jaesa replied. "But I want to be safe about this for you."

"T-thanks..." Kim smiled.

Jaesa crawled along the ceiling and hung upside down, kissed Kim passionately. Then stretched herself down a bit more on a tiny strand, and began eating her pussy out. She felt Kim's head move, and gasped as she started licking at her pussy, dragging her tongue along sensitive spinnerets.

They ate each other out while hanging in the air next to the rock wall. Kim wriggled and spun as she came hard several times over, helpless and loving it, laughing like a maniac in sheer delight.

Then, Jaesa rearranged the strands to put Kim horizontal, and she scooped up her cocoon in her legs from above it, keeping it aligned with her body. They were eye to eye, kissing easily. Her twelve inch female penis found Kim's pussy, and she slid up into her depths inch by inch, until bottoming out.

Jaesa began to fuck her, every thrust swinging Kim like a pendulum in the air. Until she rapidly slammed and held, beginning to shoot hot ladycum into her womb.

After letting her recover, Jaesa cut her down and carried Kim to the floor mat again. She used a leg to slice her cocoon open wide down the front, freeing her. The naked young woman stumbled out and giggled as she almost fell over. Jaesa caught her, steadying her and holding her close.

"And I thought you really couldn't get any wilder!" Kim exclaimed. "That was awesome - let's do it again sometime!"

"I'd love to," Jaesa said, whole heartedly, kissing her on the mouth.