Love Climb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

"What are you going to eat?" Jaesa asked casually.

Oh god. Think. Brain. Something! Kimberly tapped at her menu, setting it down before her. "Burger and side dish. Nothing too fancy."

A minute later, a waiter came to their table to take their orders.

Kimberly gave hers, and Jaesa stated that she wanted a steak with fries. For drinks, they just ordered sodas.

Then it was back to proximity, heat, softness, and a silence. But, at least this one was comfortable!

Kimberly relaxed, smiling at the contact with Jaesa, looking all around herself; Jaesa was just staring right at Kimberly - she hardly blinked.

Kimberly caught her eye, once or twice, then looked away. It happened a third time, and she finally had to say something. "Um - do you think you could not...just look at me like that all the time? Please? It's kind of...too much."

Jaesa blinked, shook her head a little. She frowned, but it seemed aimed more at herself than at Kimberly. "Oh. Was I doing that? I'm sorry; my people are predators, so when we see something we want we just tend to...hone in on it."

"O-oh," Kimberly stuttered, wide eyed. "Um...t-thanks...? G-good to know you're so- so- attracted to me?"

"I'm very attracted to you," Jaesa confessed. She turned her head away, staring at a far wall. "But if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll do my best to ignore those instincts of mine."

"The...attraction, not the- wanting to gobble up prey, right?" Kimberly sought to clarify, timid.

"Right."

"The first one?"

"Of course the first one," Jaesa laughed.

"R-right, of course! Sorry...just making sure!" Kimberly offered a feeble excuse for a grin.

"Of course," Jaesa repeated, giving a small smile, a small glance her way before turning her head straight again. Jaesa stared at nothing for a minute, then her hand moved under the table - moved between them. It found Kimberly's, and took it into softness and warmth.

Kimberly startled, then she curled her fingers, clutching firm.

Neither woman spoke a word of it, and they only stopped when the server came by with their food at last.

* * *

They ate their way through their meals, making idle chatter - about college classes, about their living situations (it turned out that Jaesa lived in a small house all her own, near a large park in middle of the city), and about their interests. Shared - rock climbing and heights - and otherwise. The otherwise, for Jaesa, was an interest in biology, in ecosystem, and zoology; hence, why she was taking scientific courses in college.

The otherwise for Kimberly, was movies and television - which got Jaesa admitting that she hadn't seen much of anything. Jaesa had, "more of an interest in the world around her, than in the colorful screens that interested most people."

"We could go back to your place, or mine, and pop something in, then?" Kimberly spoke quickly, casually. "See if there's something you can't get into? Take a real liking to? There are all kinds of great movies out there! Awesome shows, too! And it'd give us more time together tonight - if, you know, you have more time to spend with me..."

Jaesa eyed her. She smiled. "I'd like that - we could go back to my house. I'll have to give you directions; I don't have a vehicle of my own," she added lightly.

"You don't?" Kimberly questioned. "Do you take the bus everywhere, or-"

"I walk."

"You...just walk?"

"I just walk," Jaesa reaffirmed, simple, that smile still there.

"I love walking as much as anyone - maybe more - but I couldn't walk everywhere," Kimberly said, incredulous. "Don't your feet get tired?"

"No."

"W-well...great! Good for you. Walking is healthy. It's good."

"It is." Jaesa's smile grew.

They stared at each other, and then they were both laughing for inexplicable reasons (or perhaps the most reasonable of reasons).

* * *

After finishing their meals, the pair of women got back into Kimberly's car, and drove their way across the city.

Jaesa's directions were precise and expert, and she got them where they were meant to be going, even in confusing late evening darkness that had come over the city.

After a few minutes, Kimberly pulled up onto the curb in front of a small house in-between two others.

Kimberly got out, standing in slightly chilled night air now.

Jaesa stepped out, glancing at her with worry. "You're cold - let's get inside."

"I mean, it is September..." Kimberly murmured, flushed.

Jaesa strode quickly up the path to the front door, with Kimberly in tow. She twisted a key and pushed it open, leading the way in (shut the door behind them).

Kimberly stared around as Jaesa flicked on the lights. It was definitely small - small living room, small kitchen past that, a small hallway leading off to the right - but it looked nice enough. It was clean, orderly. Mostly bare, though; there were no photos, no posters, no knick-knacks of any kind.

It looked like, well...like either someone had just moved in, or they were about to move out.

Not to mention, the cramped space itself would have really done a number on Kimberly's spirits over time - she loved open space, wide outdoors!

But Kimberly wouldn't judge. "It looks great," she told Jaesa brightly. "Really - comfy."

"Thanks," Jaesa said, just as bright. She stalked off down the hallway, pulling her dress off as she went! She disappeared into a cramped bedroom - but not before Kimberly got a real good look at her whole entire backside, and undergarments (they were plain white; simple, but clean and pretty), in the light spilling down on her from the hallway. A look not hampered by darkness, for the first time!

Kimberly stood blushing, then moved down the hall. She peered in through the doorway.

Jaesa turned toward her, in the process of removing her underwear - her bra was already folded neat on the bed, next to her dress. "Is it too cold in here? I can never tell," she admitted. "Our bodies are very good at regulating heat - we're well insulated. It's the exoskeleton."

"Um- n-no, I was just-" Kimberly stammered away, hating herself for it. She drank in the sight bathed in light.

"You want to have sex again?" Jaesa smiled at her as she straightened up, her chest exposed without a care. "Or, do you want to do that after we try a movie?"

"I w-wasn't really- okay, yes, I was kind of hoping for that," Kimberly admitted, giggling. "But if you don't want to yet, I mean...that's fine!"

"I'm fine to do it any time," Jaesa answered, simple. "I want you to be comfortable with me."

"W-well, I want you to be comfortable!" Kimberly retorted.

Jaesa kicked off her underwear, striding up to her. That smile on her lips. Her hair hung down a single side of her head now. "I'm comfortable with anything."

"Okay, yeah, I sort of f-figured," Kimberly laughed. "Um...I um..." She couldn't stop her eyes roaming, standing so close as they were!

"Is this form really so attractive to you?" Jaesa asked, voice flooded with interest - innocent curiosity. "You've been having a really strong reaction to it, haven't you?"

"It's so, so very attractive," Kimberly confessed, grinning weakly. "Did you make it that way on purpose, or was it just luck of the draw?"

"Luck of the draw," Jaesa admitted freely. She grinned too, suddenly. "But I can alter it however I like, whenever I like - you know that."

"Did you...alter it for tonight?" Kimberly inquired.

"A little."

"I did think you were pushing that dress up there way more than you should be," Kimberly giggled, gesturing at Jaesa's chest.

"So you liked it."

"Hell yes!"

"Good." Jaesa turned away, moving to pull new undergarments and a robe from her dresser drawers. "I wasn't sure I struck the right balance between being effective, and being...too much," she admitted over a shoulder, bent over.

"Did you just do that on purpose, too?" Kimberly stared at Jaesa's ass, lips working silently.

Jaesa threw another look at her, a small grin on her face. "Maybe."

"W-well, I- I t-think you got it perfect!"

"Thank you; that's a real relief for me." Jaesa put on her undergarments, pulled on the robe, tied it loose. She turned, striding back to Kimberly. She paused, setting a hand on her arm. "The living room, then? Sex after?"

"That's fine," Kimberly agreed, reaching up to take that hand, to squeeze at it and caress it. "No need to rush it, right? We've already done it."

"Right," Jaesa said, smiling warmly. "No pressure."

"None at all," Kimberly confirmed.

They walked through the house together, hand in hand.

"So what do you have?" Kimberly murmured, going to inspect Jaesa's meager collection of discs on the TV stand, while Jaesa herself sat down on the couch (her hands so proper and prim in her lap again). There honestly wasn't much to work with, not to her tastes, anyway. But this was about Jaesa, not her.

"I've tried watching through a few of them," Jaesa explained, self evident. "But they didn't really catch my interest."

"Well, you're interested in biology - nature - right? So why not something...sciency?" Kimberly plucked up a case, showing it off. "How's this?"

"I haven't gotten to that one," Jaesa admitted.

"Well, now you're gonna," Kimberly grinned.

"Okay."

Kimberly got it all running, then went to flip off the lights. She joined Jaesa on the couch, sitting close to her. Pressing to her, taking her hand again; cuddling her.

Jaesa let her, without comment - but a smile on her lips, in light of the TV.

Kimberly rested her head on Jaesa's shoulder, stroking her arm now - her leg, too, as the movie went on.

This progressed to the point where Kimberly had her hand inside Jaesa's robe, stroking at the crotch of her underwear (which had gotten incredibly soaked over time).

"Hey, soooo..." Kimberly began softly, after the movie had ended.

Jaesa looked at her, legs spread for her. "What?"

"How fast can you transform yourself, exactly?" Kimberly giggled, and gave Jaesa's crotch a tap. Tap, tap. "Swap your parts out?"

"Well..." Jaesa's underwear tented, and she laughed too. "Is that fast?"

"Faster than anyone I've ever met," Kimberly grinned, pulling down Jaesa's underwear to grasp at her cock in its fullest glory. Twelve inches of meat.

They sat together like this, with Kimberly stroking off Jaesa at leisure; Jaesa's face flushed, her breathing getting faster. Jaesa returned the favor, reaching between Kimberly's legs to rub at the crotch of her pants.

Kimberly undid the zipper, letting Jaesa in further - better. Down the waistband of her underwear.

Meanwhile, Kimberly considered the ladycock as she worked it through her fist. "Um, Jaesa, this is fine for handies and sucking, but when we fuck again, do you think you could make it a few inches smaller? Still kind of sore from Friday..."

"Of course; I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way." Even as Jaesa spoke, her ladycock began to shrink in Kimberly's hand - down to five, maybe six inches now.

"Hey, I literally did ask for it. It was my dumb ass thinking...well, that my dumb ass could take it! I got a bit carried away - lost in it. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it's probably something to do only every so often...if we do. The rest of the time...probably best to keep it on the shorter side."

"I'll keep that in mind," Jaesa said seriously.

"Great."

"And everything else? Was there anything else you were uncomfortable with?"

"Oh no, the rest was amazing! No complaints at all. In fact, I'd love to do some of it again."

"Just tell me what you want - I'd like to do my best for you, you know."

So Kimberly thought about it, and she told her; Kimberly got off the couch, quickly stripped herself to nothing, and got down in front of Jaesa. Jaesa removed her robe, setting it aside, then sat down on the edge of the couch as Kimberly began sucking her ladycock off.

Kimberly stroked at it lovingly, swiftly and intensely. And as she did, Jaesa's armored spider legs emerged from her ribs, bursting out of skin and bone. Jaesa captured Kimberly's face with them: two on each side of her head, sharp points pressing to cheek and temple; one was arched, come down to touch the top of her head; the final one was curved up low, the tip digging under her chin very softly.

Jaesa's human hands stroked Kimberly's hair, caressed her head all the while.

Kim went harder and faster, until Jaesa thrust and pulled out; Jaesa spurted all over her face and hair, her own arachnid limbs dripped with stringy cum as she let go of her face.

"Was that okay? Did I hurt you?" Jaesa asked immediately in aftermath.

"No, no - it was great!" Kimberly ran her hands over her face, cleaning it of cum and turning it this way and that. "See? Fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah! it was so damn hot, Jaesa - thank you!"

"You're welcome, then. What do you want to do next?"

"Well...could you string me again?" Kimberly gestured up vaguely. "A little different this time, though, compared to last time..."

"Sure."

This was how Kimberly ended up hanging from the ceiling, arms and legs spread apart in the middle of the living room, bound by wrists and ankles.

"How is it?" asked Jaesa, examining her.

Experimentally, Kimberly rocked and bounced herself in the air - the webbing gave, elastic, sinking her down a few feet before pulling her back up. She laughed. "It's fun! Like bungee jumping!"

"It's not too tight around your arms or legs?"

"It's not too tight, and not too loose; you can start whenever with me," Kimberly assured, grinning. "Just remember we're giving the ass a break," she added lightly.

Jaesa nodded. "Okay; I won't do anything to you there."

"Hey, you can kiss it, lick it, rub at the anus a bit - just no penetrating," Kimberly clarified, smiling.

"I understand." Jaesa stepped in, grasping Kimberly's face and pressing a soft kiss.

"Is there anything you don't want me doing to you, once I get down from here?" asked Kimberly, giggling.

"No," Jaesa shook her head, kissing at her again. "I really am fine with anything you can think of - I'm very durable, and I'm also very curious."

"How many times have you had sex before?"

"Only a few times," Jaesa spoke. "I never did much, and never while I was even partially reverted from my human form."

"So, nobody else before me ever got to play with the legs and webbing?"

"No one," Jaesa confirmed. She hesitated. "I'm...happy to be able to even do this much with someone. I'm glad you're - open to it. I'm...more comfortable, even being marginally closer to my true self."

"I'm glad to give you the chance," Kimberly said sincerely. "Maybe sometime we could even do it in your true form?"

Jaesa paused. "Maybe. It would be..."

"Probably an incredible experience."

Surprise crossed Jaesa's face. "Maybe," she repeated, in a murmur. A hint of nervousness in her voice. "If I had a proportional penis, I'd definitely hurt you."

"Then don't have a proportional penis," Kimberly laughed.

"Well, if we ever get to that..." Jaesa conceded.

Jaesa kissed her, and Kimberly sucked on her tongue. Jaesa's hands grabbed and kneaded her breasts, while she ran the sides of her arachnid limbs up and down Kimberly's arms and legs. She lightly touched a tip beneath her breasts, and dragged it down to her belly button like a lightest scraping fingernail; Kimberly shuddered and grinned at the sensation. Jaesa scraped down her ribs, making her squirm and burst into laughter! Then, she walked around her and dragged them up and down her backside.

"Holy shit," Kimberly moaned, trembling as Jaesa so, so gently dragged a sharp tip down the back of her neck before pulling away.

Jaesa cupped and squeezed her ass in hands, giving little pokes and scrapes all over her buttocks with her spider limbs at random.

Kimberly thrashed and bounced, noises escaping, breathless! "God I love you, I love you for this! This is s-soooo amazing!"

"I'm glad," Jaesa said in her ear, grabbing her breasts from behind as she pressed to her. Her six spider legs curved around Kimberly like a cage, squeezing tighter until she was held firm - scooped in.

Jaesa released her, using nimble fingers to adjust her so Kimberly was horizontal rather than vertical - and a good foot or two lower to the floor. Then she was up behind her again, her ladycock rubbing along Kimberly's soaking pussy. She pushed in, steady and firm, until she bottomed out. She held herself inside, hot and throbbing in Kimberly.

Kimberly raised her head, smiling, gasping. "Fuck me, Jaesa, fuck me now please..."

Jaesa grasped her hips, and obliged. Steady, slow thrusts. Easy. Then, faster, harder, bit by bit. And as she did, she stretched her spider legs forward and began to drag them down along her backside, her ribs, and her underbelly! All at once, repeating, as she fucked away at Kimberly, sensations adding all over in overload!

"Fuck fuck fuck, ohh yes, yes Jaesa, fuck me, faster, more! I'm so clooose, I'm gonna cum, you'll make me cum like this! Ahhh shit i'm cumming!"

KImberly shuddered violently as her body flooded with pleasures, as her eyes saw stars and her breath was stolen. Every muscle seized, her head was thrown back to stare at the ceiling...and then she went limp. Cum drizzled down from her pussy, dripping onto the carpet. Jaesa pulled out, and it all spilled out further.

Jaesa cut her loose and took her in her arms, setting her down on the couch. She knelt at her side. "Are you okay?"

"F-fine, shit, just fine!" Kimberly breathed, in ecstatic aftermath, a wide, dumb grin on her face. "God you are just...so incredible. Thank you, thank you..."

Jaesa stroked her hair, smiling. "You're welcome."

After recovering, Kimberly let Jaesa mount her face, and she gave her a nice, hard eating out of her pussy, until Jaesa was squirting into her mouth - sagging atop her, heaving breaths. Jaesa climbed down her body and lay atop her, lay with her on the couch.

Kimberly wrapped her arms around Jaesa, and held her close for a long time.

At some point, Kimberly fell to sleep, and the night passed her by - just like this.

12