All Comments on 'Love Comes Second Ch. 03'

by DezerayJade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
desjdesjalmost 6 years ago

Glad you updated hope for more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
what a jerk and a loser

You are a good writer, as you managed to make me feel all kinds of things about this story :D. I am so mad with the prince for being so thoughtless and selfish, what an idiot, he doesn't even realize that sex would be more enjoyable for him if he managed to actually get her wet... And she is a bit of an idiot too to say that she enjoys anything like that. So you make the characters come alive :)

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
Needs work

Your writing is good except, do not retell the story from both people, it’s boring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter :) Please update soon.

DezerayJadeDezerayJadeover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Feedback

I got some anonymous feedback over email and I wanted to say that I'm sorry it has been taking so long to get my stories out there. I've been in school and working on top of that so I have a place to live, so writing all the time isn't easy. I have an editor working on the fourth chapter, so it shouldn't be long before it's up. As far as how many chapters I'm planning on writing, I have no idea. I'm just seeing where it goes :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1. Why is she not crying to her husband 2. She should rape her husband aswell.

Good, she's sharing with Mary but why not with her husband?

She should get a dildo and fuck in her husband's ass with the same courtesy he bestowed her with, and then ignoring his sobs and tears and blood and cries to stop, thinking he is enjoying all of it. But this is not one of those stories, it is a 'be happy that you're being beaten' story.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Discussing As Remembered.

Came back upon this story and thought to read another chapter just to see if as distasteful as remembered. Two disgusting characters: a hateful asshole husband and a simpering abused wife. Plot suggestion: she should go to the kitchen, find a butcherknife, and the next time he wants to enjoy himself on her — cut off his dick. Should alter his life perspective. 🤬

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 3 years ago

I'll never understand people who read nonconsent stories and then whine in comments about the stories being just that.

Hope you ignore those people, author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDezerayJade@DezerayJade
You can call me Izzy :) I'm an English teacher that writes stories (that are hopefully enjoyable).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories