Love Comes Second Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were able to be gentle enough for it to still feel good for me," she whispers in my ear.

"I wasn't too rough?" I ask hopefully. I thought for sure I had been. I just couldn't control myself.

"No, since I was already turned on and you were so gentle before, it actually felt pretty good. And feeling your cum shoot against my womb was pretty hot too..."

"Are you ready to cum again, then? My lovely wife," I smile down at her. She nods her head excitedly, "How would you like me to help you?" I ask.

"Well, let's try something that won't result in you having to wash your face," she giggles.

"I'd appreciate that," I giggle with her.

"How about I touch myself while you kiss me? You can kiss me anywhere you'd like," she suggests. I can tell she's nervous about asking. She probably assumes that I want to be the only thing that makes her cum. My ego isn't that fragile.

"If that's how you want to finish, then let's try that," I reply. She reaches her hand down to her pussy lips and spreads them apart.

"I don't know what feels good yet, I remember what you did to me a few nights ago, though," she whispers. I watch her play with her clit a little until she finds a rhythm that works. It's more intricate than what I could probably do.

"Where do you want me to kiss, my sweet?" I ask. She points first to her lips, then to her neck, then to her nipple. She's telling me to kiss any of those places, no matter the order.

I lick her left nipple lightly, her fingers picking up speed when I do. I suck on her tit, biting her nipple as I do. She moans loudly and sticks two fingers inside herself.

"I'm going to pretend like you're inside me, because that's what seems to make me cum the easiest," she says breathlessly.

I smile then move my attention to her other nipple. Her moans grow more urgent, and I can tell she's getting close quickly.

I lean up to whisper in her ear, "I want you to cum for me, princess. I want you to cum hard and moan my name while you do it."

She doesn't need any more encouragement. After I finish my sentence, her whole body tenses and shakes, "Fuuuck, Douglas!" she yells. I hope no one heard her swear, it's not something a princess should be doing. But, I guess it doesn't matter since the only other two people who come up to this area are Mary and Luke.

Her body is slowly relaxing, shuddering every once in a while from a random burst of pleasure. I'd say she came hard enough for her to conceive, and then some.

"That felt. So good," she smiles up at me.

"Good, I'm glad. How about we get ready for breakfast now?" I ask.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, my husband," she gets up slowly, still relishing in the pleasure she's experienced.

12