Love Comes Second Ch. 08

Story Info
Jade and Douglas have relations while Jade is pregnant.
2k words
4.05
6.2k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sorry in advance for any historically incorrect things in this story. Also, there may be a few factually incorrect things in this story, but I found them necessary for the plot.

A big thanks to the comments on my previous chapters. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged!

I highly recommend reading my previous chapters before this one.

For those who are waiting for my chapters, I'm so sorry it's been taking me so long. I promise that I'm working on them every chance I get.

*****

Chapter VIII

Jade

After Mary and Luke come to bring us to our bathing chambers and get us cleaned up, Douglas and I walk to the dining hall to eat some breakfast.

We eat until we're stuffed, glowing from amazing sex.

"I'm off to the library, my prince. Would you like to come?" I ask Douglas.

"I think I might go riding with Luke."

"Alright, I'll see you at dinner," I smile and walk to the library with Mary in tow.

After Mary and I get to the library, she breaks down crying.

"Mary, what's wrong?" I ask, hoping she'll finally talk to me.

"Luke and I made up, but... well, we had sex and... I started bleeding. What if I get pregnant?" she asks. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. "Jade?" she asks.

"Well, that means you might have to marry him so you don't have a baby out of wedlock. If you start feeling sick, I'll tell Luke right away that it's an order. We can't have people knowing... it would look bad on us for our servants to be having sex before marriage," I pause, "I don't mean to make this all about me, Mary. But I have to think about my position right now, you understand?"

"Yes, princess. I'm so sorry. I didn't think about that at all. Fuck, Luke and I should've waited. I knew I was going to get it soon, I wish I'd been smart enough to think about it. If I feel a slight bit nauseous, I'll tell you right away."

"Thank you, my closest friend. Now, let's read to get our minds off it. There's nothing we can do for now."

A day later, Mary comes up to me, smiling with pure joy.

"Jade, I threw up. Luke already proposed before though... Jade, we're getting married," she says, scared but excited.

"I'm so happy for you," I reply. Mary smiles and lets the tears run down her cheeks as she hugs me close. I'm already thinking of how we're going to set up the wedding within the next couple of days.

It's tough to set up an entire wedding in three days, but we all manage to get there. Prince Douglas and I get things paid for, even though Mary and Luke insist that we don't. I brushed them off quickly and told them it was a royal command to let us pay for the whole thing.

Mary looks beautiful in her dress, still the skinny girl who no one outside of the four of us knows why they're getting married so fast. Luke looks fantastic in his clothes, and I can't help but think of how great they are together. After their "I do"s, they go off on a horse together for a two-day vacation.

I finish bleeding the day after they arrive back home. Douglas' eyes tell me he wants to fuck the living daylight out of me again, but I'm glad he knows that he can't. He still gets me to cum and makes love to me. I think I can see him start to care for how I feel and start to feel something more than lust for me. And I'm starting to feel stronger for him.

Not a week later, I find myself feeling nauseous. A few days after, I run to the bathroom while sitting at the dinner table with the king and queen. I throw up and immediately know that Douglas and I have gotten me pregnant on the first try. This bodes well for our future relationship and ruling.

---~~~---

Douglas

Princess Jade is confirmed to be pregnant by the midwife. Not two months later, her blessed bump begins to show. I rub it at night, loving the feeling of the thought of having an heir. Jade has been reading a lot of books about pregnancy and infants, getting ready to be a mother. I know she's going to be amazing.

I find myself feeling stronger for her every time I notice her belly grown. It scares me a little to think that I might love this woman in just a few months. To think that my future queen will make me feel things I've never felt before. That I might not want to hurt her as I used to while we had sex.

"Would you like to, maybe, have some quality time together tonight?" I ask, feeling somewhat deprived of the intimate acts we used to have before she got pregnant. We're sitting close to each other in the library. Mary and Luke are taking some time for themselves in their now shared room to discuss the baby Mary is carrying.

"You know you must be more careful than ever, right? You can't even fuck me as you would normally want to, it might hurt the baby's head."

"I know, Jade. I just want to feel good again. I miss being able to make love to you."

"We could always do something other than regular sex. I could use my hands for you if you'd like," Jade suggests. I will take anything right now. I enthusiastically nod my head, knowing it's better than nothing.

Later that night, she reaches under the covers after climbing next to me in bed. We kiss and stroke each other, getting each other ready to be close like we used to.

"Touch me," I whisper to her. She smiles at me and reaches down to undo my pants. Once they're off, she licks her hand to moisten it as I'm sure Mary told her to do and grasps my cock a little too tight. I groan lightly, still loving the feeling of her hands on me despite the tight grip.

"Take your clothes off," I urge. Jade sits up slightly and pulls off her nightgown and panties as gracefully as she can whilst pregnant. I smile, the mother of my soon to be born child is beautiful. She leans down to kiss me, having to push her belly into me a little to reach my lips. The midwife said since she's so big at only 6 months, she might be carrying twins.

"Did you like what I was doing?" she asks.

"Yes, it was a little too tight of a grip, but your hand feels amazing against my cock. I missed you touching me, and I missed feeling you," I moan. Maybe Jade will want to have me do something for her, too. I really enjoy that. I take off my shirt as she starts to stroke me again, lighter this time. I close my eyes and suddenly feel something warm around the tip of my cock. I look down and see that she's wrapped her mouth around it and is looking up at me, almost for approval. I groan loudly, and she smiles with her mouth still around my now throbbing dick.

"Fuuuuck," I say, putting my hands in her hair. I don't want to force her down, but I would like to fuck her right now. I really miss her pussy, though I won't tell her that since there's nothing she can do about it.

"You like that, my prince?" she asks seductively. Her glow accentuates the light from the moon, making her body shine in the light.

"Mmm, I love it. Don't stop," I smile. Jade leans back down and takes a little more of my cock in her mouth. It won't take long for me to cum like this.

"You can cum in my mouth if you'd like," she whispers. I groan and almost cum right there, though I hold it back. Barely.

"Shit. Yeah, I'd love to do that."

She licks up and down my cock, occasionally shoving some of it in her mouth until she gags a little. I can tell that she's enjoying my noises and is probably getting wet just thinking about me making love to her.

"Gagh, I'm gonna cum," I moan loudly. Luke and Mary could probably hear me, but I honestly don't care. Jade speeds up, and I can't help but place my hand on her head and motion for her to go a bit faster. I cum in her mouth, feeling her swallow as fast as she can as one of my biggest loads fills her mouth.

"Fuck," she whispers when she's done swallowing, "That was amazing," she smiles at me.

"Would my princess like for me to do something for her?" I ask. She nods and eagerly lays down on her back.

"Could you put your fingers in me while I touch myself?" she asks, still a little shy about touching herself in front of me even though she's done it a few times before.

"Of course, Jade."

I reach down and rub her clit before slowly making my way down to her entrance. She moans and squirms under my touch, her hand slowly making its way down to her clit. My fingers enter her to the second knuckle before I curl them upwards, hitting a spot I know she likes. I kiss her neck, making her moan loudly as she plays with herself. Her moans increase in intensity and frequency, letting me know that she's getting closer to climax.

"Could you kiss my breasts?" she asks. I smile and nod, leaning down to play with her left nipple. She moans loudly and begins to shake. I cover her mouth with the hand that isn't inside her just before she lets out a scream. This is the most intense orgasm she's ever had.

"Fuuuuuuck," she screams again into my hand, her body shaking roughly before her body goes limp. My heart stops as I see that she's unconscious.

---~~~---

Jade

I wake up to Douglas shaking me, tears welling up in his eyes. The blankets are covering me, though I remember being above them before I came. That was such an insane orgasm, my body decided that it was too much.

"Jade? Jade?" he almost yells as my eyes flutter open.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Fuck, we were so worried," he says.

"We?"

"Yeah, I covered you up and went to get Mary and Luke after I couldn't wake you up."

I look over and see Mary also tearing up, holding my hand. Luke is not too far behind.

"I-I'm sorry I scared you guys. I'm fine, you don't have to stay," I say, hoping Mary and Luke will let me talk to my husband alone. Mary gets the hint and kisses my hand before walking out of the room with Luke in tow.

"You scared the shit out of me, I thought you had some sort of seizure or something," Douglas says, a single tear running down his face. I reach up and stroke it away. Maybe he does care for me now.

"I'm okay, my orgasm was just too strong," I smile and kiss him sweetly. No need to worry, my husband," I reply. He visibly relaxes and kisses my cheek.

"I couldn't imagine what I would feel if I lost you or our heir. Or maybe... heirs," he smiles, the thought of me having twins has made us hire a nanny that will help me take care of them. He rubs my belly and pulls the blankets down to kiss it.

"I'm still here," I whisper. Douglas whispers something so quietly I don't understand him.

He climbs into bed and cuddles me tightly, making me fall into a dream state quickly.