All Comments on 'Love Conquers All? Pt. 02'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
And the moral of this story is...

...ignore the bloody experts, do your own thing and be happy. I was a bit uncertain about Ma but her pep-talk by Annie in Weir Gate did some good: the old dear may have clung to her beliefs but is willing to compromise for love of her daughter. I loved your last sentence ("Now not to fuck this one up!"). We should all have that motto tattooed on our foreheads. If I could offer you an idea for another story. Although not a church-going person, I understand the Church of England has no objections to gay vicars per se but expects them to remain celibate. It would make an interesting story to look at Karen's struggles with this caveat.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Delicious as ever

I particularly like Ma's line 'who are you and what have you done with Pixie ...?

As ever dear heart xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seems like Ma changed her mind quickly

Actually, too quickly for long-held, strong beliefs. But other that disbelieving Ma could change her mind so quickly, enjoyed the story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

The dilemma is one Karen and I live with on a daily basis. I wish there was some resolution, but subterfuge seems the only way.

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutlovealmost 5 years ago
Loved this Pix

Such beautiful writing, reflecting the acceleration of new love.

Lorelei907Lorelei907almost 5 years ago
Nice!

Very arousing read! :-)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you lorelei

Thank you Lorelei, so glad you liked this.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Lovely!

A beautiful happy ending, with some gorgeously erotic writing!

Marixxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maribel

I am so glad you enjoyed it.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

"Cummies" how adorable. I love HEA stories. This is no exception, as I clap my hands gleefully.

richfunrichfunover 3 years ago

Totally beautiful and full of love

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
thank you richfun

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that.

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
So....

this is the next in sequence after Guilt and Redemption... makes sense! Nice to see the growth. A fun and love story as always Pixie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Paddy, I am glad you are enjoying it x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please Accept this Sincere Apology, Pixiehoff

Dear Pixiehoff,

First off, someone should have put a “Hot- Proceed with Caution” warning label on this “Love Conquers All?” story series. Because, I discovered all my answers, in one paragraph, that forced me to drop my phone; instantly, and walk away from it, for at least two hours. My phone felt like a coffee up, and I spilt some coffee, on my hand, that forced me to drop the entire coffee cup. Why?

Because, I discovered the root cause of poor Ms. Pixiehuff’s condition, 18 months, after all of Pixiehoff’s loyal readers, and I have been reading, on the Literotica web site, since 2003. But I never read a Pixiehoff story until January, 2021. I know we have two totally separate career paths, but it is the 180 degree, out of phase, medical condition routes; yours, chemically induced and mine, chemically preventable that drew my path to “phase in” with yours. The one thing I found ironic, and in common: You wrote, publicly, about your medical condition, in your mid 30’s, which is the same age (mid 30’s) a doctor diagnosed my medical condition as being Attention Deficit Hypoactive Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed me Ritalin and you know my history with Ritalin.

But it was a discussion with Roberta that melted my heart. Roberta made me sit down and asked me look her into her eyes. She said, “The doctor prescribed you an easy route to live a normal life, but you chose the most difficult path to obtain your dream goals, and the harder it became to keep on your path, you never wavered, despite the numerous easy escape routes available to you, I never met anyone like you before.” Roberta began to cry, and I followed right behind her. Roberta ended our talk with “I am so proud of you, Jeff.”

I apologize, Pixiehoff for my obsessiveness, for trying to contact outside your safe zone, because I felt your medical condition was similar to mine, and I wanted; desperately, to provide you objective evidence, that I felt may able to help you, because we both like to help people.

I learned a lot about you Pixiehoff, just by reading stories and your comments. Now that I know the root cause of your medical condition, I will never be obsessive towards you again. Because nothing, that I can do now or ever done, in my past, will ever help you.

I will always feel, that mother nature delt you a bad hand, but provided with a gifted mind, elegant / flowing writing skills, and large, wonderful, magical “Pixie” heart.

I will always be available to you Pixiehoff, because I feel we are somehow “Pen Cousins” due to our unique medical paths, that brought us together. I would also like to say thank-you for pushing me to share with you my crazy “Lizzy Syndrome” story and the courage to place my story on social media.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

Did they Jab you with the one-shot vaccine or the first of the two-shot vaccine?

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

I got the first of two shots.

Thank you so much Jeff, I love your comments xx

evadZaevadZaalmost 3 years ago

So happy for you. But I must say prayers for the rest of the clergy. Since you have taken both Ali and Karen from them.

As for experts, they are usually ordinary people who have learned from their many mistakes. Be wary of them.

God Bless You!

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I love a happy ending. Thank you for a beautifully written story darling xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling for your accompaniment on the journey, and for your great writing xxx

FlightyFayeFlightyFayeover 1 year ago

Your wonderfully happy ending stole my heart. Thank you for such a wonderful, uplifting and encouraging tale.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Faye, I am so glad that you enjoyed it xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES